Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas (26884 Views)

How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / 1 Major Way On How To Satisfy Your Girlfriend/spouse.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Aminat508(f): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Lol eat and sleep
Oh yh and watch a movie
Merry Xmas dearie grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Boo i prefer to enjoy u at home cheesy cheesy u should knw wat dat means!
heavenz!

You don badt finish wehreh.
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Rudboy360(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2015
tunnamania11:

Make it two cartons cheesy
make it 3
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2015
Aminat508:
Merry Xmas dearie grin
wink merry christmas oh
And successful newyear in advance .
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 25, 2015
inplay:
heavenz!

You don badt finish wehreh.
Who is dis naw? angry undecided y u called me wehreh?
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
cheesy cheesy....... I do...... Itz no national cake so i wont share it fr any price.
kiss kiss
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Skmoda360(m): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2015
tunnamania11:
why not make it 3 cartöns..smiles
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by katcy4christ: 11:02am On Dec 25, 2015
YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO DEEPER LIFE NATIONAL DECEMBER RETREAT.THEME;READINESS FOR CHRIST COMING,VENUE;DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH HEADQUATERS PLOT 384 CADASTRAL ZONE B09 OFF WATER PARK ROAD,KADO ESTATE,ABUJA,FCT.DON'T MISS IT.

1 Like

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by mikaael(m): 11:09am On Dec 25, 2015
moscobabs:
Go to the hospital
Go visit prison
Go visit motherless baby home
Go visit matuary
Show. love to everybody in these places
Then you will achieved 3 great tins
1) You will appreciate God
2) You will be rewarded by God
3) You will fear God
Show love for motuary??
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by banio: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2015
Take her to run masquerade.
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by ADULTBASE(m): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2015
I nao like staying for one place
StrawberryCream:
Lol eat and sleep Oh yh and watch a movie
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by WisdomTank: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2015
I intend taking my woman to the moon.

TO ALL OUR CLIENTS ON NAIRALAND:
WE'RE TRULY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR TRUST IN OUR SERVICES THROUGHOUT YEAR
2015. WE'D LIKE TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU FOR MANY YEARS TO COME.
HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY
Compliment of the season to all our esteem clients on nairaland.

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by moscobabs(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2015
mikaael:

Show love for motuary??
yes.....u can
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Omotayor123(f): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2015
ADULTBASE:
Oya aminat508,omotayor123 and strawberrycream ,where should we go?
Come carry us na... Make we go chop Xmas chicken cheesy
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Lovexme(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2015
Doesn't feel like Christmas to me. I'll just stay in bed and watch movies, unless something changes.
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2015
tunnamania11:

grin grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Same to you Ket. grin

Chai! No hand raising emoji fa grin grin
Abi o grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Aminat508(f): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2015
KingTom:

Abi o grin
Erukumakanaki grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by wristbangle: 11:53am On Dec 25, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
It's Christmas again! A season of love and a season to Give and receive grin

If you're planning on hanging out or "chilling" today. . . here are some places u can visit with your spouse/GF, Friends or family cool

1. Go see A Movie : For those looking for some Romantic time and bonding with your their Lover, here one of the perfect spot to get that.

2. Mini - Shopping : Definitely the ladies will love this one. cheesy first take them to the Mall, Do some small shopping then after that grab Some Drinks in any near by eatery. you'll definitely put a smile on her face bro grin

3. Elegushi Beach Okay, you need to have a fat wallet Brother, cuz u dont know u might just bump into some one/people u know. . if they turn out to be Ladies then your wallet will be Singing "Lord save me from These Karishikas" on repeat grin

4. SuyaSpot, Kilishi or sharwarma spot : Forget say she don chop Chicken or Ogunfe. . . bae needs to fill her stomach with all fillables till she says "Baby lets go home, i forgot my rechargecard in the toilet, lets go before my yeye brothers find it" grin grin

5. A Nice and Serene Park: Yes yes!! Perfect place to play Modern mango Tree love. . . or just pack some few drink and wrapper or Cloth mat and transform it into a picnic tongue

6. Go for a Walk : Some bae might disaggree to this but kai! No be everytime we go spend na. . . lets play small Oyibo love. . . Hold hands and take a stroll around some Cool surroundings with good tared roads and Tall trees and a great vegetative feel. cool

7. Visit your Family : Just take her to your Family House/home, introduce her to your Family
. . and if she's just your GF, introduce her as "A very Good friend" And . . . If u have a "MamaGee" (Patience Ozokwo or something) and a Pete edochie kinda parents pls dont dare o grin grin

8. A customized Party or a nice clubhouse : Yeah eee yeah. . . Go and Rock away all your sorrows with your Bae cheesy and hold her tight mehn. . . cuz some boiz eyes dey chook sha grin

9. Take her on a short cruise to any nearby Spa To tûshen Up and look more pretty, But On your Bills Brother grin

For Them Guys Ya'all know where and How to hangout and Chill with your Fam/MMutumina grin
cool[/b]

Merry Christmas Everyone, Enjoy and Stay safe! cool

Cc:
Lalasticlala where will be Going to today? cheesy

Dem don turn that eleguishi beach to sodom/gomorrah thing.
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by ADULTBASE(m): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2015
At where?
Omotayor123:
Come carry us na... Make we go chop Xmas chicken cheesy
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2015
Aminat508:
Erukumakanaki grin
Alias Agbako Gbakz grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Erukumakanaki: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
wristbangle:

Dem don turn that eleguishi beach to sodom/gomorrah thing.
I blame Dasuki angry
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Aminat508(f): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
KingTom:
Alias Agbako Gbakz grin
grin grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by wristbangle: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
I blame Dasuki angry

I blame GEJ too angry
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
Rudboy360:
make it 3
Skmoda360:

why not make it 3 cartöns..smiles

There is nothing bad in having a reserve cheesy
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Omotayor123(f): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
ADULTBASE:
At where?
Ah no know ooo..
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Rudboy360(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
tunnamania11:

There is nothing bad in having a reserve cheesy
For Shizzle cool
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by adelujohn(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
When TLC(Touching Life at Christmas) outreach is there. Mo ti gbo
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Skmoda360(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
Aminat508:
Merry Xmas dearie grin
same to you.
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Moz22: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
Aminat508:
Erukumakanaki grin
*picksrace* could it be u dat typed this?
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by ADULTBASE(m): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
OYA WAIT,I GUESS YOU DEY LIVE FOR OSOGBO,MAKE I COME PICK YOU?
Omotayor123:

Ah no know ooo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help / Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.