Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas (26888 Views)

How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / 1 Major Way On How To Satisfy Your Girlfriend/spouse.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Lucialovely(f): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Boo i prefer to enjoy u at home cheesy cheesy u should knw wat dat means!
no place like home dear
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by onstelly(f): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2015
Movies oh
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by onstelly(f): 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
KingTom:
Buy one carton of durex and finish work for house na today e go happen. Merry Christmas Gbakz grin
sad
Lol
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Omotayor123(f): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2015
ADULTBASE:
OYA WAIT,I GUESS YOU DEY LIVE FOR OSOGBO,MAKE I COME PICK YOU?
Ask Aminat508 cheesy
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
And where is the guy to take me out tongue tongue tongue
Boring xmas
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by ADULTBASE(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
She said she don't know?
Omotayor123:
Ask Aminat508 cheesy
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Omotayor123(f): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
ADULTBASE:
She said she don't know?
Lol!
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by 4everGrand(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
mikaael:

Show love for motuary??
U will fear God, that's da reason. Well, not everybody will tho
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by chimerase2: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
KingTom:
cool
mumu pikin I tink say u dn deactivate U OTU deactivate by now grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by chimerase2: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
KingTom:
cool
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by free2ryhme: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
For I avoid crowded areas at all cost
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Aminat508(f): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
ADULTBASE:
She said she don't know?
Lie lie omotayor123 don't mind him o
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by ijames: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
Must all relationship, outings and fun be solely the guy's responsibilities? Abi majority of naija girls are less prevailage?
Can someone tell me what these girls have to offer apart from sex....

Cos I think most naija girls are vamps...day walker
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Omotayor123(f): 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Aminat508:
Lie lie omotayor123 don't mind him o
shocked Noted!
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Erukumakanaki: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
ggrin:
angry
Baba Nla Werey grin grin

Merry Christmas Baba mi cool
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Genea(f): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
KingTom:
Buy one carton of durex and finish work for house na today e go happen. Merry Christmas Gbakz grin
mmmmm we can still go out 26th,to odas as i mention your name am expecting feedbk o,seun,donchippy,tosyne2much,naijaboiy,vickiz,ozaokpe,20bc... Am patiently waiting ooooo
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by ggrin(f): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Baba Nla Werey grin grin

Merry Christmas Baba mi cool
erukumakanaki baba nla
Ur gbedu is final tongue

kiss
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Greataausim(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
Walai, na so ah tel my babe mak she calm dwn. Til 2moro or next
#MagicLandOnMyMind#
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by robosky02(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2015
Twaci:
Forget all these ones, I'd rather we just Netflix and Chill mehn cheesy

issorite

1 Like

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
Genea:
mmmmm we can still go out 26th,to odas as i mention your name am expecting feedbk o,se.un,donc.hippy,tosyne.2much,naija.boiy,vic.kiz,oza.okpe,20bc... Am patiently waiting ooooo
So where are you taking me to nah? cheesy
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 12:32am On Dec 26, 2015
chimerase2:
amu using ma Alternate moniker grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 12:32am On Dec 26, 2015
chimerase2:
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 12:37am On Dec 26, 2015
onstelly:

sad
Lol
sweetie you're trying to laugh out loud with a sad face? you'll ruin your amazing makeup, now turn that frown upside down grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by francizy(m): 12:47am On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:

Akpa amu ngwele! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 12:51am On Dec 26, 2015
francizy:

Akpa amu ngwele! grin cheesy
how you dey na grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by francizy(m): 12:54am On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:
how you dey na grin

I dey fine oh!

How your parolz? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by onstelly(f): 6:48am On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:
sweetie you're trying to laugh out loud with a sad face? you'll ruin your amazing makeup, now turn that frown upside down grin
Roflmao you are very funny
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2015
francizy:

I dey fine oh!

How your parolz? cheesy
God pass devil grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by francizy(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:
God pass devil grin

Wetin carry devil come my mention this morning na?

Abi shey you wan bring bad luck for me today ni?

How your wife prettythicksme.at cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2015
onstelly:

Roflmao you are very funny
as you are beautiful grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2015
francizy:

Wetin carry devil come my mention this morning na?

Abi shey you wan bring bad luck for me today ni?

How your [b]Sugar mummy[/b]prettythicksme.at cheesy
She's ok very very ok grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by onstelly(f): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:
as you are beautiful grin
Omg cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help / Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.