Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas (26878 Views)

How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / 1 Major Way On How To Satisfy Your Girlfriend/spouse.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by onstelly(f): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:
as you are beautiful grin
Omg cheesy
Thanks oh
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Aminat508(f): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:
undecided Ashewo grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Aminat508(f): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2015
onstelly:

Omg cheesy
Thanks oh
Babe, don't mind him o. cheesy cheesy
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2015
Aminat508:
undecided Ashewo grin
Aunty Amina she is beautiful na cheesy
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2015
onstelly:

Omg cheesy
Thanks oh
don't thank me thank God, he made you after all smiley now you said something about seeing a movie? grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by onstelly(f): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2015
Aminat508:
Babe, don't mind him o. cheesy cheesy
Roflmao why
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by onstelly(f): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:
don't thank me thank God, he made you after all smiley now you said something about seeing a movie? grin
Yes I did oh
Was fun
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by francizy(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:

She's ok very very ok grin

I hope you're doing a good job washing her congo? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Genea(f): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
So where are you taking me to nah? cheesy
me keh? U no read wetin op talk
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2015
francizy:

I hope you're doing a good job washing her congo? grin
you know its very very wide but I'm trying my best embarassed
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2015
onstelly:

Yes I did oh
Was fun
let me guess .. romantic comedy? grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by francizy(m): 9:15am On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:

Hahahahahaha... Use your fist then na! grin cheesy

Cc prettythicksme.at

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahahaha... Use your fist then na! grin cheesy

Cc prettythicksme.at
two fists and two 50cl Pepsi bottles cry
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Joygalore(f): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2015
Your mouth no good at all
KingTom:
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by tosyne2much(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2015
Genea:
me keh? U no read wetin op talk
I dint even read the write-up initially cheesy
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Genea(f): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
I dint even read the write-up initially cheesy
sweerie read and digest it,am waiting 4 u
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by francizy(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:

Hahahahahaha! Are you sure she's the problem or you got a crayon? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by francizy(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:

She resemble D'ja and that girl (D'ja) too slim for my liking oh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by onstelly(f): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:
let me guess .. romantic comedy? grin
Action sort of with romance too
No escape
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:
angry angry
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2015
francizy:

angry angry Na kingtom get crayon cheesy
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by francizy(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry angry Na kingtom get crayon cheesy

Hahahaha, but how does that justify two fists and bottles? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2015
francizy:

Hahahaha, but how does that justify two fists and bottles? shocked shocked shocked
He lied grin grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by francizy(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
He lied grin grin

Oya lemme check if he actually lied.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2015
francizy:

Oya lemme check if he actually lied.. cool
Come naw angry
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by francizy(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Come naw angry

Hope you washed it with jik and iron sponge? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
francizy:

Hope you washed it with jik and iron sponge? cheesy
Sure with hypo grin

1 Like

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
Joygalore:
Your mouth no good at all
I'm trying to change grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
francizy:

Mtcheeew Emi ke won ma pe mi Python grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
francizy:

She resemble D'ja and that girl (D'ja) too slim for my liking oh...
bia nwokem puo nuzor grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
onstelly:

Action sort of with romance too
No escape
no escape? Is that the movie? cool
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry angry
Atlantic ocean how far na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" / She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription / Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.