Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas (26887 Views)

How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / 1 Major Way On How To Satisfy Your Girlfriend/spouse.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry angry Na kingtom get crayon cheesy
I crippled you for like 4 hours, no crayon can do that undecided
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by francizy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Sure with hypo grin

OK then, remove the air freshener inside so that I can insert the test kit... cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by onstelly(f): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:
no escape? Is that the movie? cool
Yep it is
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Rone16(f): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
Twaci:
Forget all these ones, I'd rather we just Netflix and Chill mehn cheesy

Lol there's no Netflix in Nigeria.The only thing we can manage is Dstv Explora

1 Like

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
onstelly:

Yep it is
oh Owen Wilsongrin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by francizy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:
Mtcheeew Emi ke won ma pe mi Python grin

You mean wall ghecko? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Joygalore(f): 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Please don't tongue
KingTom:
I'm trying to change grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by onstelly(f): 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:
oh Owen Wilsongrin
Correct oh
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
francizy:

You mean wall ghecko? undecided
Nope Anaconda cool
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
Joygalore:
Please don't tongue
of course I won't. Now on to more important things, what happened to that lingerie model poster behind your profile pic, scratch that what happened to your profile pic grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
onstelly:

Correct oh
Its nice silverbird cinema Abi grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by onstelly(f): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:

Its nice silverbird cinema Abi grin
Nope Genesis deluxe
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
onstelly:

Nope Genesis deluxe
my second option grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Joygalore(f): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
I am lost.
Make me understand
KingTom:
of course I won't. Now on to more important things, what happened to that lingerie model poster behind your profile pic, scratch that what happened to your profile pic grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:
I crippled you for like 4 hours, no crayon can do that undecided
grin smh,happy new year in adavance.
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2015
Joygalore:
I am lost. Make me understand
your profile picture
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin smh,happy new year in adavance.
Same to you my dear. my regards to him wink
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:
Same to you my dear. my regards to him wink
Thanks baby,he go hear&i will tell him u do dig me whenever he's not around cheesy wink so he should call u&thank u grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Thanks baby,he go hear&i will tell him u do dig me whenever he's not around cheesy wink so he should call u&thank u grin
if nobody hears from me in the next few days, hold this woman responsible cry
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:
if nobody hears from me in the next few days, hold this woman responsible cry
Am i a bad person? grin shebi na just to greet u,no fear!I wnt to invite u to come over so he can sit&watch our live performance! cheesy cheesy
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Am i a bad person? grin shebi na just to greet u,no fear!I wnt to invite u to come over so he can sit&watch our live performance! cheesy cheesy
blood of Jesus I rebuke!!! I reject, I cast and bind!!!!!! grin
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:
blood of Jesus I rebuke!!! I reject, I cast and bind!!!!!! grin
grin grin deal!!i will b expecting u!
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin deal!!i will b expecting u!
grin I promise not to disappoint
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2015
KingTom:
grin I promise not to disappoint
kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by KingTom(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Joygalore(f): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oh,I get you now smiley
KingTom:
your profile picture
Re: Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas by Ayuzz007(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
nice post tho...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help / Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.