Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? (49121 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Ghost01(m): 7:03am On Dec 28, 2015
Why is it always about the sex?
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Msquare220: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2015
Like seriously! How do you know that she's a wife material on a first date
The fact that she succumb to your sexual demand after long time of persistence and persuasion that doesn't disqualify from being the wife material you saw in her. After all, you first initiate the sex stuff.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by xest(m): 7:07am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:
hmmmmmm,very deep kweshion embarassed

waiting for the guys comments smileydt one na dere tym o no be now. One must taste d product before purchase.

modified*****
My mum used to say something to me

'she said a man who wants to marry you,will not ask for, demand for, or pressure you for sex till after marriage"

well I guess this mentality does not hold water in our present generation smiley
dt one na ur mama tym. Now one must taste products b4 purchase.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2015
sex is just too overrated
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by simplisity(m): 7:21am On Dec 28, 2015
Y would i sleep wit her, while i know that by God's grace we will be together forever. Sex calls for nothin but exibition of animalistic urge in us. I respect her for being a wife material bcs not all woman do.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by cnsprince76: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2015
Yes, it's part of the assessment. I slept with my wife on our first date and went ahead to marry her thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by streetzdreamz(m): 7:23am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

waiting for the guys comments smiley

modified*****

'she said a man who wants to marry you,will not ask for, demand for, or pressure you for sex till after marriage"

well I guess this mentality does not hold water in our present generation smiley
your last sentence though, its a two way thing,we have men like that who gives ladies all the time,respect and dignity they deserve,we equally have men who doesn't give two hot fudge sundaes about all those adjectives,all they care about is getting their sexual drive a good satisfaction at that moment,but you have said it all,a man that wants to walk you down the aisle will not stay hell bent on sex,not only for the first date but subsequent meetings if the relationship wasn't built on sex,who knows what his end game might be?after having sex with the lady,he might conclude she is cheap and nothing but a wh*re,humans are very complicated beings you need all the wisdom and maturity to relate with em a times,But this men are going into extinction on daily basis,cuz they always gets backstabbed from the front by the said ladies they are willing to make sacrifices for.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by TUBLEZ(m): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2015
We will always think like black! Having sex with a lady doesn't disqualify her from been a wife material and wait ooooo..How would u know if a girl is good enough to be Ur wife on a first date?hmmm....there is this runs girl in my street I go for her and she accepeted to visit me she even slept in my place and with all my tactics she didn't give me sex till day break, she spread her legs like after 4 visits and wen i enter i just dey swim.....so now I should make her a wife material because she refused sex on a first day?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by oglalasioux(m): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2015
Unless it is a way to test the woman, it's not even ok to ask for sex on a first date. The joy of the kill is in the chase.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by akanbiaa(m): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

modified*****

In those days it was a taboo to have sex before marriage as a woman and a thing of pride for a lady and her house hold if she is found to be a virgin, but nowadays, girl start having sex from primary school with multiple partners.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by adewasco2k(m): 7:27am On Dec 28, 2015
missKiffy:
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but I just don't understand the way some pple reason at times, you go on a date with a girl, you as the guy initiated sex, lets assume she didn't give in immediately or she did give in immediately, doesn't matter but she did give in, and you now claim she's not or will not be a wife material? TF, who initiated d sex in the first place? Now you as a guy that had sex with a girl on the first date, i guess ur perfect and you consider urself an husband material. God help us with these sort of mentalities

Now this is a girl with a brain!

My analysis is that.... Girls are generally weak and very emotional.

Most girls that have a serious reason not to have ever had sex (virgins) might be strong enough to stand firm above their emotions and not give it up.

Some good girls that give it up might be caught up in the emotions and dont want to turn the guy down becuase they have started having serious feelings for him. To them its like a way to show they want the guy.

Why most insecure low esteem guys feel such girls are no wife material is because they feel she was too easy and will fall for any other guy in same way.

Me I will take it as "I was special"

Dunno again ooo, is it how long you suffered to get her to say yes, got her to give up sex that qualify her as being a wife materia?

Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by msbbash(m): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2015
y rush chop weting u go chop taya ?
if to say she true wife material , bros calm down
orelse , if u want to test her .
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by barcaboi(m): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2015
if she's good enuf to wife am; a few mins or hours of sex wldnt change my opinion about her......my target is the future.....
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Wishaky(f): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2015
waooooo, wat a question.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by simplisity(m): 7:35am On Dec 28, 2015
richiella:
like serious??
Y would a reasonable and responsible girl open up her legs to a man who is not yet married to her or not even sure weder he is d rite man for her. Desperation is killing girls of nowadays, they alwas think if i dont have this man now, i might not have any again. Who told u that, are u God. Pls, this nortion that men r scarce are nonsense. Every woman is entitle to her rite man. Ur old and not married yet is tie on ur fate and only God knows y it is like that.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by exwizzy90(m): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2015
E don tay wey I cum naturally....
Moreover Konji no know whether na wife material or side chick...
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2015
richiella:
like serious??
Hello, i passed in your street yesterday and checked on you but you werent in.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by BluStreak(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Sex on a 1st date does not determine a wife material or a none-wife material. What if the wife material is so into you that she couldn't resist your moves? Does that make her a none-wife material? That she yielded to you doesn't mean she'll yield to some other guy. It might just be that you both share a sure-fire sexual chemistry which equals to a superb sex life after marriage. It will be your loss as a guy to toss her just cos she gave in to your demands on your 1st date.

So in conclusion, the no sex on a 1st date thing is for them ladies tryna hold up a good-girl card. For me, it's insignificant and doesn't determine who should be considered a wife material or not.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 28, 2015
Life is dynamic. There are many ways a relationship may play out on the first date. Any of which way might lead to marriage.

I have a friend who slept with a girl on a first date... thinking it was just another catch only to find out she was a virgin.

Don't judge people until you know the whole story. Beside we are all human, sexual urge is natural, all she needs is a guy she is into and who treats her nice, and she's taking. These doesn't mean she's not a wife material.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by AmahC(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2015
Remember the girl that is playing hard to get for Mr. A can be the dying for Mr B.
A wife material can't be detected by sex. U can be a girls weakness, what I mean is that she can't control herself if she is with u.
Don't forget that u can date a girl for years without sex and it's still doesn't mean she will make a good wife.
Let's be reasonable enough to know what we really want. Focus on "understanding " when u think about marriage not sex.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by CSTR2: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2015
I can't believe someone just said '' sex on a first date is not a casual sex because it is a relationship''.
What kind of relationship happens on a first date?.
lol.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by bluecircle470: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2015
I wish i cud find 1, sincerely i cnt b after dat bt who knws
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by merrymaker2: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2015
You right...bt let them not be where temptation can catch dem, otherwise, no husband material o.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by FuckTheMod: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
YES !! This is the thread I have been waiting for cheesy

God knows I will be present on a thread like this

Guys let's do a survey cool

Click LIKE if you think a lady who allows sex on first date is not a wife material,

Click SHARE If you think she's a wife material.

Quote me if you think she's both wife material and non wife material
cool
Gerrarahia jor
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Ifebazz(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2015
Children will be writing comments on adult issues, hmm. How do you know wife material, in just one day or one date? Or do good wives not like sex? Whoever told you guys that a wife material must be Mary Magdaline? Suppose she likes sex on the wild side just like you and she can easily run your home too, prudent, and loyal, so you would leave such an angel because you slept with her on a first date? What is sauce for the geese may be dogoyaro for the goose. YOU alone determine YOUR wife material, not society! Be guided.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by reachycul(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2015
i mak d move n no decline from her den i gat 2 finish up wat i started wink
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2015
Some girls must have slept with a whole social network, but be forming "first date, no sex"

While an innocent girl may fall for a guy she likes anytime anywhere. But will later not be a wife material.

Then she joins the "no sex on first date" crew...

What a world.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by sweatlana: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

modified*****

It's does at least that was the case for me. My husband could have raped me on our first date cos I had katar and took actifed which made me so weak and drowsy. I ended up sleeping in a hotel that night cos I could bearly walk. But he never touched
When I asked why many years later, he said why rush when he knew I was his for life...
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by sweatlana: 7:51am On Dec 28, 2015
Mjshexy:
A husband material will not even think of having sex with a wife material on a 1st date.. smiley

You are so on point you deserve a medal!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by olafestid(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2015
Why not, depends on the motion the moment bring, but if there's sure way, then it doesn't matter.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by misspicy(f): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2015
sweatlana:

It's does at least that was the case for me. My husband could have raped me on our first date cos I had katar and took actifed which made me so weak and drowsy. I ended up sleeping in a hotel that night cos I could bearly walk. But he never touched
When I asked why many years later, he said why rush when he knew I was his for life...
wow shocked
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by maryhaam(f): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

How easy for you to admit that. You conveniently evaded the fact that it took more than a little persuasion on your part before she agreed to tumble beneath the sheets with you.

It's a DATE for Pete's sake! You both are already in a relationship and having sex within the confines of a relationship isn't casual sex. She's not the _whore you're trying to paint her as. She isn't getting paid for it or in return for a favour.

The sex is consented. If you think a girl worths less for having sex in A RELATIONSHIP then you're worth less than you rate yourself.
all I wanna say#it takes 2 to tangle for God sake we r adult,she allowing she not allowing,doesnt bulge to wife material,shaking my head so allowing sex,is a perequisite for wife material,una go teyyyy ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / My Pre-wedding Photos / How Romantic Is This Nigerian Pre-wedding Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.