Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? (49127 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Damscrob(m): 12:39am On Dec 28, 2015
Monalisa185:
and how would you know she's a wife material on a first date?
A lot thing would let u know....tho some girl hide dier true person on dier first date wit a guy..they form unnecessarily....
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by MrCork: 12:41am On Dec 28, 2015
lifeisabitch:
A woman u know is good enough to wife, will you respect her enough to resist the temptation to ask her for sex on first date?

I know for sure that side chicks are usuallly slept with on first date.

....wot kinda kolofomolick questions ris this?.?? Can u sleep wit woman on first date....HELL TO THE MORAFUKIN YESS....punny is all the same in the dak!!! angry

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Damscrob(m): 12:42am On Dec 28, 2015
missKiffy:
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but I just don't understand the way some pple reason at times, you go on a date with a girl, you as the guy initiated sex, lets assume she didn't give in immediately or she did give in immediately, doesn't matter but she did give in, and you now claim she's not or will not be a wife material? TF, who initiated d sex in the first place? Now you as a guy that had sex with a girl on the first date, i guess ur perfect and you consider urself an husband material. God help us with these sort of mentalities
I must confess dis is the best post have seen.....but for you info,Girs have all 2 lose if she opens her leg to a guy.........Unlike a guy,No machine can ever detect whether a dude is a virgin or not....most time guys lie abt their virginity coz u can't just detect it!!

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by finestpicks(m): 12:48am On Dec 28, 2015
All this material talk is boring. People differ but for me,I won't initiate any sexual advance on the first or second date unless she's a FWB(Friend with benefits) & so far so good I don't go that far with my fwbs.
If my first experience is anything to go by,I lose interest in a girl after sex...Just control self and let the rest handle itself
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 28, 2015
lifeisabitch:
A woman u know is good enough to wife, will you respect her enough to resist the temptation to ask her for sex on first date?

There's no correlation between wife material and time to intimacy. Adults knows this, children maybe not so much.

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Badboiz(m): 12:50am On Dec 28, 2015
How am I supposed to know she is a wife material on a first date?

These days that girls can pretend. Hmm
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by eightsin(m): 12:52am On Dec 28, 2015
Op, I don't see the relationship between sex and respect. Having sex with someone on a first date ain't no sign of disrespect.

People who see it as a disrespect are those who think ladies don't enjoy the sex and its d lady doing d guy a favour.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by finestpicks(m): 12:53am On Dec 28, 2015
Damscrob:

I must confess dis is the best post have seen.....but for you info,Girs have all 2 lose if she opens her leg to a guy.........Unlike a guy,No machine can ever detect whether a dude is a virgin or not....most time guys lie abt their virginity coz u can't just detect it!!

Coreect me if im wrong but I think the average guy feels proud of not being a virgin
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by goodnewscliff(m): 12:55am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:
hmmmmmm,very deep kweshion embarassed

waiting for the guys comments smiley

modified*****
My mum used to say something to me

'she said a man who wants to marry you,will not ask for, demand for, or pressure you for sex till after marriage"

well I guess this mentality does not hold water in our present generation smiley
it still 100% holds true....irrespective of the moral killing and sapping generation we are in 2day
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Damscrob(m): 12:57am On Dec 28, 2015
finestpicks:

Coreect me if im wrong but I think the average guy feels proud of not being a virgin
You are correct......but to some extent.......Like u said On d average...i'd believe you on that..

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by ipledge10(m): 12:59am On Dec 28, 2015
adeaks:
If she allows me sleep with her on the first date, in my books she aint wife material. Simple!
brother please erase that mentality of yours

Back to the topic...Yes I will try,you can't use sex to determine if a woman is wife materials or not...a gal that allows u to have sex with her on first date might be better than the one playing hard to get...this world is full of experience
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Porthos: 1:11am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

modified*****

'she said a man who wants to marry you,will not ask for, demand for, or pressure you for sex till after marriage"

well I guess this mentality does not hold water in our present generation smiley

Dont just conclude hastily. The mentality exist. I am like dat guy

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Vetsolo(m): 1:16am On Dec 28, 2015
gboju so far she no b virgin men anytime na time firget hypocrite
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by tiredface: 1:25am On Dec 28, 2015
VIRGIN QUESTION
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by passionate88: 1:26am On Dec 28, 2015
lifeisabitch:

you don't know for sure that side chicks are usually slept with on first date. Most side chicks don't even know they are side chicks.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by tuzle(m): 1:32am On Dec 28, 2015
chai, how will i sleep dis nite, all dis mosquito want to disvirgin me o dey cant even wait for our nxt date and dis one dat nepa have refused to bring light
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by nnatom: 1:32am On Dec 28, 2015
missKiffy:
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but I just don't understand the way some pple reason at times, you go on a date with a girl, you as the guy initiated sex, lets assume she didn't give in immediately or she did give in immediately, doesn't matter but she did give in, and you now claim she's not or will not be a wife material? TF, who initiated d sex in the first place? Now you as a guy that had sex with a girl on the first date, i guess ur perfect and you consider urself an husband material. God help us with these sort of mentalities

thanks my sis you've said it all. and if u take ur time and check those saying all dat crap are kids cos no mature mind will have such metality.why are black men so shallow in thinking, why must u make d move is she a wood,abi she no get feelings ni.

the truth is woman are more faithful than men in marriage whether she was olosho befor or not and still we guys keep saying thrash.

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by 4lorunsho(m): 1:48am On Dec 28, 2015
Monalisa185:
and how would you know she's a wife material on a first date?
that has been my thought #since
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by niggi4life(m): 1:50am On Dec 28, 2015
lifeisabitch:

me and my wife fcked d very first time we saw each other
..its a long stoeyt for another day
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by chukzyblingz(m): 2:35am On Dec 28, 2015
Who's a wife material?/ Is there anything like a wife materia? If there is, why do bad girls marry the best men? One man's wife material is another Man's how. All these guys commenting here will marry a girl they met at a brothel.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by lonelydora: 2:38am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

modified*****

well I guess this mentality does not hold water in our present generation

A very bad advice these days. Please don't adhere to it, it will fail you big time.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by greggng: 2:43am On Dec 28, 2015
I told one gal to give me the thing ojare and she said jim u want to sample me? Jim are u kidding me? I told her to leak my bullet she said this ur thing too big ojare I started singing abatcha melano. On a more serious note no decent girl will try it with u on a first date. They might think u re a hit an run. Treat her right and remove ur mind from sex and u will rip the fruit of ur labor. Frm the look of things it seems u wan do hit and run o
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by switch200(m): 2:52am On Dec 28, 2015
...did these...for cartoon effects P.M me or Whatsapp : +2347050712455 and BBM : 28132391. ‪#‎ plz_reshare‬

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by stevSKY(m): 2:54am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 28, 2015
Will a wife material allow u sex her on a 1st date? If she does, she aint a wife material
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 28, 2015
adeaks:
If she allows me sleep with her on the first date, in my books she aint wife material. Simple!

And you that persuaded her to sleep with you on the first date is a husband material right?

So many kids on Nairaland these days! SMH!!

#WarpedThinking

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by harristo(m): 3:24am On Dec 28, 2015
ipledge10:
brother please erase that mentality of yours

Back to the topic...Yes I will try,you can't use sex to determine if a woman is wife materials or not...a gal that allows u to have sex with her on first date might be better than the one playing hard to get...this world is full of experience

Just because she is better than the one playing hard to get doesn't mean that she is good. That something is better than shit doesn't mean that thing is good.
A girl that has sex with a guy that is yet to promise her marriage is a girl of loose morals and is no wife material in my book.

But Op question isn't whether a girl that has sex on her first date is a wife material or not, but whether I will sleep with a girl I have judged to be a wife material on our first date.
The answer is yes I will try to sleep with her, you know, to test her wink But I won't sleep with her in the end, I will sleep with only a girl I've concluded that I can and will marry
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Mordyb: 3:31am On Dec 28, 2015
Don't understand the logic of how you can be whatever material without self control OP this thing is looking one kind
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by GoodHealth007: 3:45am On Dec 28, 2015
That you sleep with her on the first date does not mean she is a slut and that she does not allow you to sleep with her does not mean she is a saint!

===========================================================================================================

REVEALED! Find out how to make a lady turned on in minutes and have her wet and literally beg you to f*ck her

https://www.nairaland.com/2803981/revealed-see-how-quickly-turn

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by ayodele123(m): 3:56am On Dec 28, 2015
Sex on the first date?
That means both the man and woman are loose, shameless and a disgrace!
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 28, 2015
Without giving it a second thought. If she's wife material then she'd stay wife material after the first date, sex and even through marriage.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by saintneo(m): 4:11am On Dec 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
YES !! This is the thread I have been waiting for cheesy

God knows I will be present on a thread like this

Guys let's do a survey cool

Click LIKE if you think a lady who allows sex on first date is not a wife material,

Click SHARE If you think she's a wife material.

Quote me if you think she's both wife material and non wife material

It doesn't matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / My Pre-wedding Photos / How Romantic Is This Nigerian Pre-wedding Photo?