Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? (49126 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by ipledge10(m): 4:12am On Dec 28, 2015
harristo:

Just because she is better than the one playing hard to get doesn't mean that she is good. That something is better than shit doesn't mean that thing is good.
A girl that has sex with a guy that is yet to promise her marriage is a girl of loose morals and is no wife material in my book.

But Op question isn't whether a girl that has sex on her first date is a wife material or not, but whether I will sleep with a girl I have judged to be a wife material on our first date.
The answer is yes I will try to sleep with her, you know, to test her wink But I won't sleep with her in the end, I will sleep with only a girl I've concluded that I can and will marry
I will definitely sleep with her...and you will be disappointed to loose your wife material because u refuse to sleep with her...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by nobleemy2(m): 4:14am On Dec 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
YES !! This is the thread I have been waiting for cheesy

God knows I will be present on a thread like this

Guys let's do a survey cool

Click LIKE if you think a lady who allows sex on first date is not a wife material,

Click SHARE If you think she's a wife material.

Quote me if you think she's both wife material and non wife material
cool
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by dlashondra(f): 4:16am On Dec 28, 2015
A girl can do crazy things for love, having sex doesn't mean she don't love you. Sleeping with u on December first date is bad, but looking beyond that she might be awesome. Y not have another first date with her and c if she is a wife material or not?
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by saintneo(m): 4:22am On Dec 28, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Now am beginning to see ladies that have sense. I appreciate the OP, for this laudable question. Merry Xmas.
Anyway, I have one wife - material am actually nurturing. I don't attempt such, cos I have mapped out my plans for her. Though the Bushmeats around me are at their own peril
I laugh. You reserve babe is some other guys' bush meat.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Chicagoesontop: 4:28am On Dec 28, 2015
On A First Date I Can Talk, Look, And Touch Her In A Sexy Way And Watch Her Reactions So That She Will Not Think That Am Impotent Or A Gay, But In Either Way She Is Not Supposed To Agree With Me In Going To Bed, And As A Gentle Man That I Am, I Will Not Give Her A Staunch Pressure To Tempt Her !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Rawblings(m): 4:37am On Dec 28, 2015
Self control is very important..
Everyone here does have that feeling, but your ability to control it and say No is what makes you standout. Every woman is a wife material. The bible teaches us to have self control. If you truly love that girl/guy you'll be patient. Love is more than just a feeling. It's a way of life.
If you know what love is, then you'll know it's wrong to have sex before marriage. Discipline yourself and you'll be grateful you did. What makes us fall into temptation is lack of self control. Always pray too and study the word of God.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by godstime88(m): 4:50am On Dec 28, 2015
I won't even ask her for sex on our first date
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by 1miccza: 4:51am On Dec 28, 2015
Mjshexy:
A husband material will not even think of having sex with a wife material on a 1st date.. smiley

Or any material in particular

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by t2luv1: 4:53am On Dec 28, 2015
adeaks:
If she allows me sleep with her on the first date, in my books she aint wife material. Simple!

Please tell me you are joking !!!. C'mon Man.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by t2luv1: 4:55am On Dec 28, 2015
rawpadgin:
shocked
No responsible girl will go to a guy's place on a first date

Hummm with Netflix, and chilling why not.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by bezimo(m): 4:56am On Dec 28, 2015
The guy too that makes the move and sleeps with a girl on a first date.Is he also a husband material?
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by t2luv1: 5:01am On Dec 28, 2015
dulux07:

Seriously, if she can easily giv it on d first date, it means she lacks self-control, wch is very important in marriage..

Please come to California, Thousand Oaks to be exact. That aint happening. Know of a guy that met a girl on the strips in Vegas, two hours after meeting they were already doing the business. Eight hours later they got married at a drive through chapel for $75. Guess what they have been happily married for Nine years now. That is what I call real love.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by t2luv1: 5:02am On Dec 28, 2015
godstime88:
I won't even ask her for sex on our first date

Why wont you ask? I am just curious.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by legaccii(m): 5:06am On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:
hmmmmmm,very deep kweshion embarassed

waiting for the guys comments smiley

modified*****
My mum used to say something to me

'she said a man who wants to marry you,will not ask for, demand for, or pressure you for sex till after marriage"

well I guess this mentality does not hold water in our present generation smiley
. in ds our generation?
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by ziego(m): 5:07am On Dec 28, 2015
lifeisabitch:
A woman u know is good enough to wife, will you respect her enough to resist the temptation to ask her for sex on first date?

I know for sure that side chicks are usuallly slept with on first date.

Every woman is a wife material
Depends the criteria u need
A girl that tripped for me 2years ago I bleeped her then and now she is happily married.
I was taking her as slut then just because it was easy for me. Now the husband is taking her as best thing in his life.
That u slpt with her on first date it's not enough to judge her.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Fedric(m): 5:08am On Dec 28, 2015
lifeisabitch:
A woman u know is good enough to wife, will you respect her enough to resist the temptation to ask her for sex on first date?

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by lakamua: 5:09am On Dec 28, 2015
Keep comparing urselves with guys. Anytin a guy does u must do abi. Maybe na u go come pay dowry to marry men and stop praying for a husband. Any gal whos nt a virgin is a hoe. Can neva be a wife material no matter hw gud she pretends to be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by t2luv1: 5:10am On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
sleeping with a woman the 1st day u met her does not shows if she's a slut or a wife material...you might take a nigga 1month before getting to your pant & still be a slut,it definately change nothing about it...There are so many things in judging a wife material & we all have our own criteria..you can never use my own criteria to judge sfuareyouGod criteria... If there is a long build up before meeting the so called girl,then surely sex on the 1st day wouldn't tell if she's a slut or not...for example. Have been chating with one particular girl for almost 5years now, so if we gt to meet now & we shagg on the 1st day,will i still say she's not a wife material? Or she's a slut? No i wunt say such cus we already had a long build up before the 1st day sex stuff...Every female is a wife material dy might not just fit into your own criteria as a man...

Preach my brotha. Like I always say you cant judge a book by its cover. The one that make you wait might just be a freak trying to con you out.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by t2luv1: 5:14am On Dec 28, 2015
lakamua:
Keep comparing urselves with guys. Anytin a guy does u must do abi. Maybe na u go come pay dowry to marry men and stop praying for a husband. Any gal whos nt a virgin is a hoe. Can neva be a wife material no matter hw gud she pretends to be

So only a virgin will do. Interesting !!! If you dont mind me asking Are you married, and if yes. was your wife a virgin when you met her. And by the way were you also a virgin when you met her.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by whytepawn1(m): 5:23am On Dec 28, 2015
if a lady allow a guy to sleep with her on the first date then she ain't no wife material... period!!!!!.
come to think of it.... what do you think will be going through the guy's mind after the act. the girl will be looked upon as indecent and a free " giver "
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by obembet(f): 5:32am On Dec 28, 2015
No good lady will allow you to have sex with her in day one. I can't do it as a lady
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by kingsoboy99: 5:36am On Dec 28, 2015
How will u know she is a wife material on 1st date?
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by ogawisdom(m): 5:45am On Dec 28, 2015
lifeisabitch:

A wife material won't agree to sleep with u after three dates self tongue only a LovePeddler will do dt.

U will even struggle to get sex frm a true wife material even after 6months of serious dating but once d sex starts coming no going back grin

But truth b told all na packaging, d way u approach a lady determines hw she will behave towards sex. One man's wife material is another man's ashawo angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by ezteem(m): 5:49am On Dec 28, 2015
lifeisabitch:

please define wife material wrt pretence...... a wife material in Lagos was a LovePeddler in abuja. have you heard that saying before .

please note. no pussy has a label, its just pussy,not virgin pussy or wife material pussy or first date pussy, or even sister in church pussy. its pussy as long as she brought it with her .
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by 400billionman: 5:50am On Dec 28, 2015
Funny, she spent the firstdate in my room but she resisted all the touching over night..

She just came to market her intentions..
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Elinob(m): 5:54am On Dec 28, 2015
Having sex on the 1st date didn't mean u are not a material. Every men nd women have their different character, with don't know who is who and with all have different life style.
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by 400billionman: 5:55am On Dec 28, 2015
rawpadgin:
shocked
No responsible girl will go to a guy's place on a first date

400billionman:
Funny, she spent the firstdate in my room but she resisted all the touching over night..
She just came to market her intentions..

Story...
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Kingsley10000: 5:57am On Dec 28, 2015
am still a virgin ...so I gotta keep mute
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by misspicy(f): 6:00am On Dec 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
As if it holds water to you cheesy
Tosyn I will beat you o cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by ezteem(m): 6:01am On Dec 28, 2015
whytepawn1:
if a lady allow a guy to sleep with her on the first date then she ain't no wife material... period!!!!!.
come to think of it.... what do you think will be going through the guy's mind after the act. the girl will be looked upon as indecent and a free " giver "

wake up bro. its not the sex that defines it to a guy, its what comes after the bleep. imagine having sex with Genevieve after first date, do you not think its highly possible ? but does it make her a less wife material , having sex with a girl on a firstie ,does it make you a shitty husband material?

I know a guy, a popular guy that met his wife in a club, got a one night stand and what came after that was awesome . married 12years now.... callous people will say its " otumokpo" or "kobnomi" . but remember everyone has got preference . your wife who didn't Bleep u in the first six month ,might end up becoming a cheating wife in the future .

have you considered the fact that you Prolly made her feel what no other guy has made her feel. and she just gives you sex because she's insecure...

NB: when whores become born again ,they can practice abstainance to its fullest and a lot potential mugu will trip thinking he's found black diamond. please don't get it twisted
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Kingsley10000: 6:03am On Dec 28, 2015
Chicagoesontop:
On A First Date I Can Talk, Look, And Touch Her In A Sexy Way And Watch Her Reactions So That She Will Not Think That Am Impotent Or A Gay, But In Either Way She Is Not Supposed To Agree With Me In Going To Bed, And As A Gentle Man That I Am, I Will Not Give Her A Staunch Pressure To Tempt Her !!!
what if she gave in easily
Re: Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? by Iamvictor(m): 6:04am On Dec 28, 2015
is the d first date meant for sex?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / My Pre-wedding Photos / How Romantic Is This Nigerian Pre-wedding Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.