Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] (96898 Views)

All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by 1freshdude: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Cant Nigerians allow people live their lives? they are adult for Christ sake and they will have to live with what ever decisions they take. Whatever they do will not affect the level of poverty or decay of the educational system in Nigeria.
Sex is over hyped and 90% of the ladies cursing her are not virgins. Let her be joor!
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by tgmservice: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Where is irunooboo ?
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by gsport: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
After her hiv test and other std she should equally share the result endtime runs girls.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by nairaman66(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
PrettyHelen:
Like seriously how is it you guys head ache??
its obviously not ur pvssy and the owner isnt complaining
C'mon quit bîtching the girl please

Finally you have opened up that you are the girl. What a mistake to humanity!
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by musicwriter(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
And this is the type of topic that gets front seat on Nairaland?. The managers of this forum are either kids or imbeciles. Real I.D.I.O.T.S!

I'll be quitting this forum pretty soon, anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by STILESGANG: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hypocrites,see them bashing the girl as if they don't do worse in secret.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Trapnews: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
PrettyHelen:
Spoted! how market? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by mannyU: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
They aint sexually appealing so no comment lipsrsealed

They both look like escapees from IDP camp cool

What tribe are they btw
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by adewumi713(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Oloriburuku football club
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Engrkay11(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
I dont understand this again.
Why ar dere faces covered? @OP u want us to knw them how can dey b identified wen dere face is coverd.
Abeg ur motives are unknown @ OP!
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Jesus wept

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Hearme(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Blogger trying to make money. Posted trash and is diverting people to his or her blog.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by francizy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
joseph1832:
And should it be anybody's business what an adult female decide to do with her body

Not my business and that's why I didn't insult them... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Toks2008(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
MUST I MARRY?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by gsport: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
As for narialand while blurred they face,some unlucky guys will end up putting them at home as wife's and later start visting every prayer hpuse looking for babies already aborted after foursome sex and consequent abortion.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by babafirst(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
Shameless girls,see the one in blue bobi as he flat the way PDP and Goodluck suck our economy leave for PMB to perform plastic surgery on.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by lordyugo: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
Engaging in sexual intercourse is not really a determinant of a gud husband/wife.
u might marry a virgin nd she turns out to b a jezebel
u might marry a decent lukn guy nd he ends up being a wife beater.
if God comes nw all of u criticizing her will join her in hell so dnt be a self righteous hypocrite cos we all engage in luv makn
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=joseph1832 post=41427354]Em, what is there to be ashamed of? Someone ate 2.1 billion, and he's not even remorseful, while a cute girl had fun with her self and people are saying she should be ashamed?

Come on, our hypocrisy is sometimes nauseating, many who will criticize her I'll not be surprised have done even far worse.

So let's shove our hypocrisy aside and let the girl be. [/quot

See this mumu. So someone who steals billions of naira is the same as olosho who dey advertise herself on social media. U and her are one of a kind
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
Someone will come and say we should keep shut, it's her life and she can do anything that pleases her with her body.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Toks2008(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hearme:
Blogger trying to make money. Posted trash and is diverting people to his or her blog.

Apparently you are too decent minded to think some ladies can do this shey?sidon there..they do worse and freely discuss it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by HARDDON: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
missKiffy:
Wonders shall never end, no shame at all, 3some, 4some, 5some I hate dat shii

Aiit

#missKiffyOnesome
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by jrerico1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
The boys involved are still going to be future fathers, so?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by misspicy(f): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Flashh:
I won't join those bashing her.

At least she could be so bold to say it out.

What of those that do such, but they couldn't say it out when they had same experience. They aren't saint either. But hypocrites.
please point them out grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by 4nobody4every1: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
PRINCEHPXP:
Hehehe not surprise tho
microphone.com.......hahaha grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Prince16: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
Keneking:
Source undecided

Using apostrophe sign after question mark looks funny.

I mean "End Time?!" grin
When simultaneously used, like in this case, it reps question & exclamation. It's OK.
It shows u are not just asking a question, but in an emotive manner.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by babafirst(m): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
STILESGANG:
Hypocrites,see them bashing the girl as if they don't do worse in secret.
We 'all' do it but not shameless to publicize/brag about it on social media.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
PrettyHelen:
brace yourself. your mention is about to be full grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by misspicy(f): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
Toks2008:
MUST I MARRY?
yes you must tongue

since you made it a compulsory for ladies,you must marry them o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by silent10(m): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
she ain't ashamed of her disgusting self
her mates are getting married and making it in lyf, she's here sharing dickzz with her shameless friend. undecided

I no blame her sha..
.#NaDasuliCauseAm
Who is Dasuli
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Ifebazz(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
It could be some guy playing bad pranks with their pictures.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Prince16: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
musicwriter:
And this is the type of topic that gets front seat on Nairaland?. The managers of this forum are either kids or imbeciles. Real I.D.I.O.T.S!

I'll be quitting this forum pretty soon, anywhere.
Eyahhhhh...., pls say me well to others.
Aurevoir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.