Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] (96891 Views)

All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by ooshinibos: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
shocking immorality
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Toks2008(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

yes you must tongue

since you made it a compulsory for ladies,you must marry them o cheesy

Noo for wettin?

If they like let them marry.

Honestly i am very scared with what i see,read and hear these days and latter they will become sobber and say everyone has a past..

Awon omo wobey alabe rirun

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by silent10(m): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
refiner:
y do u cover d face? den wat den is d purpose for dis post?
Hi, i can help u out wink jst say shoot grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by PrettyHelen(f): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
nairaman66:

Finally you have opened up that you are the girl. What a mistake to humanity!
Your Headache

African Hypocrisy is Grade 1

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by tgmservice: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
Don't mind the OP he is a fooolish lair run a search on the post from the girls and u will not find any link to facebook( which has very strong google index) it is only linked to he's useless amateur blog just a way of getting traffic I guess

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by adellam16(f): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
Imagine what this young lady shared on her Facebook … These are supposed to be future mothers of future leaders..

The lady shared a Selfie after rounds of sex with guys who also slept with her friend..

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41602

MissyB3 , Ijebabe
why block their faces? They aint shameless cos no one knows who they r.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by PrettyHelen(f): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
quiinnBee:
brace yourself. your mention is about to be full grin
Uhnn?
Why??
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fvck all you Nigerian male hypocrites! Guys do this all the time! Welcome to the age of sexual liberation for women! While I personally wouldn't expose myself like this on social media, but my point is, why does this kinda act only have to be shameless when a woman does it? Hahahaha, more power to women! If you are a "loose" woman, be loose and proud, afterall men are loose by default and their supposed flaw is accepted in society!
For a girl to go online and proclaim she was bleeped, heck she was probably fvcked right (excuse my language)!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by 9jatatafo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
The value of women is eroding fast

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by menxer: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
This is why I prefer NL to FB.

Here nobody get time for anybody's formings

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Flashh: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

please point them out grin
I knew you run as fast as Flash when running into threads like this. cheesy

I can't point them out, can you help me on that? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by STILESGANG: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
babafirst:
We 'all' do it but not shameless to publicize/brag about it on social media.
Nigerians put too much importance on sex.It's just sex for christ sake.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by babafirst(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
STILESGANG:
Nigerians put too much importance on sex.It's just sex for christ sake.
Lol,you are right about that but like you observed,na Naija we dey naa.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Laveda(f): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Kinglekan...This is what I was telling you about grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Birdmanjnr(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Keneking:
Source undecided

Using apostrophe sign after question mark looks funny.

I mean "End Time?!" grin
you no even know d name of that sign after the question mark. Ur own worse pass. Chai, tufia.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nigerians and hypocrisy.

Go and line up to buy your fuel and stop poke nosing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Henrygreat212(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lol ....what a world!!

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by MsFaith: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Flashh:

What of those that do such, but they couldn't say it out when they had same experience.

they couldn't say it out because it's a shameful thing to display
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by refiner(f): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
silent10:
Hi, i can help u out wink jst say shoot grin
shoot as in movie or wat?
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
CaroLyner:
why did you blur their faces? grin
Lol.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by oglalasioux(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
You just inadvertently advertised their wares for them. Girls are looking for more customers and you are here calling them olosho or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by thelish(f): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Icecomrade:
@ops
Whats your own nah.!.
Its her body. Its her life not yours. Am sure u ve done worse things. Whats the difference? You choose to hide your attrocities
Still wondering when hypocrites will learn to mind their Business.
Why decorating evil?
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by otiigba1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
Their lifes,their business! Why are you guys castigating them? I can bet my ass some of you have done worst

Nothing wrong with what they have done tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by engrjacuzzi: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
most girls on nairaland are guilty of it even the ones condemning her.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by kaziblake(f): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Typical irunooboo
you are looking for her trouble grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by kaziblake(f): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
It's nobody business.
She is a grown woman for christ sake,its her life and her body,but I weep for her
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by otiigba1(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Icecomrade:
@ops
Whats your own nah.!.
Its her body. Its her life not yours. Am sure u ve done worse things. Whats the difference? You choose to hide your attrocities
Still wondering when hypocrites will learn to mind their Business.
Absolutely! There is nothing wrong with 2 guys forking 2 girls a lot of people have done it, i have, atleast she is honest unlike some hypocrites/ sanctimonious so called christians
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Birdmanjnr:
o
you no even know d name of that sign after the question mark. Ur own worse pass. Chai, tufia.

Sorry i meant exclamation mark shocked

I was in a hurry to book space in another thread which i was working on simultaneously cool
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by gab264(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
missKiffy:
Wonders shall never end, no shame at all, 3some, 4some, 5some I hate dat shii
Abi which one you come like again nh..? 1000 some..........i like dah shii

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
The text area looks like it's been tampered with.

You guys remember there's something called Photoshop abi?

And there's a blogger with a link...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by misspicy(f): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
Toks2008:

Noo for wettin?

If they like let them marry.

Honestly i am very scared with what i see,read and hear these days and latter they will become sobber and say everyone has a past..

Awon omo wobey alabe rirun
ha shocked

so what happens to your babe of 12 years
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by WaffenSS(m): 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
I dont wanna rush to judgment, I dont think any chick is this vulgar and senseless.....it could be some practical joker of an Ex took her phone without her knowledge and posted this.

Someone did it to someone i know.

But then again...some girls are just undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.