Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] (97015 Views)

All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Kellyakon(f): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
JAYTUNEZ why did you censor her face abeg help am sell her market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by yipata: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
hmn for u

missKiffy:
Wonders shall never end, no shame at all, 3some, 4some, 5some I hate dat shii
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Code45: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
CoCoLav:
And someone would still marry the guys that had sex with them.
What do you have to say about the girls. Nothing wrong with the men.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by neheholmes(m): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
There are things we do and we aare proud to say it out loud,and some things wwe say it with. Remorse!!
Will they be proud to tell their family?
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Vikky014(f): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Toks2008:
MUST I MARRY?
YES. BC U NEED TO BRING FORTH MORE INTELLIGENT KIDS TO THE WORLD smiley
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by misspicy(f): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Flashh:

Don't dare bro-zone me. angry
tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
doyinisaac:
Shameless foolish fools...

.see as her stomach big like apc campaign promises....She must be a staff of oloshi & olosho PLC......
do u know that a times people download other persons pic post all this nonsense
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by WHOcarex: 12:00am On Dec 29, 2015
Flashh:
I won't join those bashing her.

At least she could be so bold to say it out.

What of those that do such, but they couldn't say it out when they had same experience. They aren't saint either, but hypocrites.
Some things are better left unsaid
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 29, 2015
[quote author=doyinisaac post=41424426

.see as her stomach big like apc campaign promises..

Chai, ur mouth eh, u can yab
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by iykedare(m): 1:17am On Dec 29, 2015
PrettyHelen:
Like seriously how is it you guys head ache??
its obviously not ur pvssy and the owner isnt complaining
C'mon quit bîtching the girl please

Hoeeeee
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Exxit(m): 2:09am On Dec 29, 2015
missKiffy:
cuz no niggga will ever give you that shiiit.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by odaniel1(m): 3:07am On Dec 29, 2015
"Of Teenage girls, Hotels and Codeine" Watch out for my new album y'all..
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by sdeensquare(m): 3:11am On Dec 29, 2015
wen u re good at wat u do ... try to be special no matter wat choice of career u got ... end time bitches
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by odaniel1(m): 4:17am On Dec 29, 2015
silent10:
Who is Dasuli
The guy with d longest gbola on FB..
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by odaniel1(m): 4:18am On Dec 29, 2015
PrettyHelen:
Your Headache

African Hypocrisy is Grade 1
U know ds!
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by odaniel1(m): 4:20am On Dec 29, 2015
kaziblake:
you are looking for her trouble grin
*Runs to go and call Irunooboo*
Iru...!Iruno...!!
*trips and falls, breaking waist*
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by October1960: 4:37am On Dec 29, 2015
Scary.the women of today.

agarawu23:
shocked

And one guy will kneel and propose to this bitchh in future angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by CandyBar: 5:57am On Dec 29, 2015
From their hair color,you can tell how stupid they are
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by streetzdreamz(m): 7:27am On Dec 29, 2015
Flashh:

Why are you contradicting yourself?

My point is that, she owns her life, she can decide how she want to live it. After all she had sex which isn't a new thing. She had to share her experience.

I don't see why I should take drugs on her matter like some people did. What I like about her is her honesty. Hope you get mine as well?
I like your use of words,yea right its her life and her body,and she @ liberty to do anything she wants,but the info she just gave out,did it help or benefit you in any ways?? I think its an abuse of the media,when you post stuffs you ain't bold enough to act up in a gathering of 20people,that's why some words and pictures are censored,cuz some people find it offensive,so to the groups castigating her and calling her names,they are at liberty to express their displeasure same way the said Lady is at liberty to do whatever she chose to,so cut em both some slacks...@topic sex,relationship,marriage is so over hyped, and this is the basic ruin to some people who attaches so much importance to this three words,men f*ck this ladies, they don't f*ck themselves!!!at the end the society label em as whores and social misfits, but the guys gets a pat on the back for a job well done,y'all need dem medics!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Code45: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
she ain't ashamed of her disgusting self
her mates are getting married and making it in lyf, she's here sharing dickzz with her shameless friend. undecided

I no blame her sha..
.#NaDasuliCauseAm

Hypocrite like you. As if you don't have sex too. undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by gemale(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2015
Make we free her abeg. Her puna, her lyf. @ least she dey honest abt her own unlyk some girls wey dey collect ogede left, ryt & center still dey form virgin. Any guy wey wan settle wt her go @ least sabi say na so she b bt her gbagaun ehn... "yesterday..... 2 guys fvck me" no b past tense she suppose use?
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by 2kurupt(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2015
missKiffy:

2some nko grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by JaneKenedy: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2015
neheholmes:
There are things we do and we aare proud to say it out loud,and some things wwe say it with. Remorse!!
Will they be proud to tell their family?

I wonderooo, n pple are mentioning hypocrites, its should be shameless and lack of self respect.
No body is a saint, yet, we should know what to broadcast and what not to.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by JaneKenedy: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2015
gemale:
Make we free her abeg. Her puna, her lyf. @ least she dey honest abt her own unlyk some girls wey dey collect ogede left, ryt & center still dey form virgin. Any guy wey wan settle wt her go @ least sabi say na so she b bt her gbagaun ehn... "yesterday..... 2 guys fvck me" no b past tense she suppose use?

No my dear, we should call spades, spades else, pple wll take it as if its normal, n the younger ones learn as well
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by erumena(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2015
I don't believe this post, checked it on d ops blog page but no proof this really being on Facebook, for all I know this is just a pix of 2 girls having a selfie, could just be a way for the op trying to drive traffic to his blog page!

#MyObservation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by JaneKenedy: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2015
erumena:
I don't believe this post, checked it on d ops blog page but no proof this really being on Facebook, for all I know this is just a pix of 2 girls having a selfie, could just be a way for the op trying to drive traffic to his blog page!

#MyObservation

Could be
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by gemale(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2015
mikolo80:
and she will have a happy home cos she will do things that other girls forming holy will not do till they lose their husband
Nyc 1... She dt has ears, let her hear. I hope say future wife dey somewhere dey gain xpernce. I dnt want no learner wife. She gats sabi wellas.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Krayzeejhay(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2015
Enugu galz dem like to do!
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Toks2008(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2015
Vikky014:
YES. BC U NEED TO BRING FORTH MORE INTELLIGENT KIDS TO THE WORLD smiley

lol! issokay
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Tunchi101(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
she ain't ashamed of her disgusting self
her mates are getting married and making it in lyf, she's here sharing dickzz with her shameless friend. undecided

I no blame her sha..
.#NaDasuliCauseAm
followed ur comments for a while now. You seem very judgmental but u really don't look like d type. Whatsoever people choose to do is their decision and it has got no after effect whatsoever on ur person. It isn't an attractive trait for a pretty lady like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness / Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.