Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] (96897 Views)

All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dreyl:
you want to tell me you are not guilty of that? Lie, let amadioha strike you down.
strike your head.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Youngpo413: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
CaroLyner:
cynthia
lol
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by GoodHealth007: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
I recognize those girls by their dressing. I sold Spanish Gold Fly to the guys who called them in that night.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Dreyl(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
quiinnBee:
strike your head.
strike your two left legs sad
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Arsenate(m): 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
vfactor:

Agreed, her life. But sharing her experience with others, is that also her life too? As for being honest. Someone can be stupidly honest. and hers is a prime example.

By the way why re u taking drugs on the matter of those taking drugs on her matter?
you are an extremely intelligent person.
You should be proud of yourself
And BTW, you're just wasting your time here. Most won't get your very simple analogy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dreyl:
strike my balls sad
you bet.undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by mikolo80: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

And one guy will kneel and propose to this bitchh in future angry
and she will have a happy home cos she will do things that other girls forming holy will not do till they lose their husband

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by CoCoLav(f): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
And someone would still marry the guys that had sex with them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by born2reign001(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
macphilip:
And somebody would still marry this one
you know maybe na u go marry her?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Flashh:
I won't join those bashing her.

At least she could be so bold to say it out.

What of those that do such, but they couldn't say it out when they had same experience. They aren't saint either, but hypocrites.
so because she was so bold, she deserves an applause?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by lailo: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Wy will she be ashamed?She was definitely on assignment. Only foolish or blind men will jump at such ladies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by misspicy(f): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
Flashh:

You're a romancelander. So you should know those categories of ladies in romance section than I do.

Share for me to know them. Baby I'm waiting... smiley
Bro do you want my head on a platter of gold? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
PrettyHelen:
Like seriously how is it you guys head ache??
its obviously not ur pvssy and the owner isnt complaining
C'mon quit bîtching the girl please

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by wescoboy: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
By TunezMediaBlog

See full details on..

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41602

Mental disorder
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Dreyl(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
quiinnBee:
you bet.undecided
obviously, you must be feeling hõrny, sorry i can't help you out. angry tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
doyinisaac:
Shameless foolish fools...

.see as her stomach big like apc campaign promises....She must be a staff of oloshi & olosho PLC......

..wicked.. but why APC campaign promises.. haba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by forexbinary: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
doyinisaac:
Shameless foolish fools...

.see as her stomach big like apc campaign promises....She must be a staff of oloshi & olosho PLC......

You nailed it man! Can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by davidsgal(f): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
quiinnBee:
her mom must be so proud
indeed
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Louiscutedude(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nawa ooo.....na food
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
CoCoLav:
And someone would still marry the guys that had sex with them.

LOLZ

I pity their future wives

They will just be there as emergency/back-up optioncheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by nelson212(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sex workers go boost of their escapades and U guys will post it on nairaland. Hmmm, I wonder if the poster is high on sense leaf (intong) or he is having a long time conji.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
missKiffy:
Wonders shall never end, no shame at all, 3some, 4some, 5some I hate dat shii
Please ma, why not give me 1some?
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by asiwaju87(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
If you have visited http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41602.. Oya raise up your hand

See as them even look like Wetin no get definition
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Dohyn3(f): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
See as dem be sef grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Enjoy yaself life's short, use protection cool
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Flashh: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
ExtraUniqueGuy:
so because she was so bold, she deserves an applause?
Still better than being a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Flashh: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
misspicy:

Bro do you want my head on a platter of gold? undecided
Don't dare bro-zone me. angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by haibe(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Flashh:
I won't join those bashing her.

At least she could be so bold to say it out.

What of those that do such, but they couldn't say it out when they had same experience. They aren't saint either, but hypocrites.

Nope, it doesn't make them hypocrites, It means they are not shameless.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Icecomrade:
@ops
Whats your own nah.!.
Its her body. Its her life not yours. Am sure u ve done worse things. Whats the difference? You choose to hide your attrocities
Still wondering when hypocrites will learn to mind their Business.
simply put u lack an adult human brain... U av a fingerling brain
Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by blackprowler: 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
OP, I think you should go and get a life. Clearly, you can't handle the reality of the world. Fact is nothing is happening today that did not happen before your grandfather was born; there's just a phone now to share it widely via the internet. So abeg stop displaying your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] by Bobnotrouble: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Perhaps, the happy-girls were happy for having infected the guys with STD (HIV, ...)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.