Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,704 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) (48183 Views)

Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) / Ikpeazu Presents N96.7bn 2016 Budget / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:05am On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:
Anything from Aba is FAKE.........#Lagosians say so
lagosians? are those animals?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by bonechamberlain(m): 8:05am On Dec 29, 2015
LoveMachine:

Clowns are gonna be clowns. We know the real deal. On a brighter note the shoes look very nice.

those shows truly look nice, u won't even believe it's from aba.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Efe3: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2015
nice, Aba should keep it up
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by LoveMachine(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2015
bonechamberlain:

those shows truly look nice, u won't even believe it's from aba.

I'll keep saying it until the cows come home. We have the best everything in world. All we need is opportunity. Anywhere we go on Earth we flourish. Our country will finally be a suitable environment for us to show how amazing we are. WATCH OUT!

6 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by coolzeal(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2015
asorocker:

Aba should do what China did, clone the best names and offer the same quality at a cheaper price
I think it will be best to sell the name to global market and they should do more to attract the Africa market. That's branding..

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Ponponkon: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2015
asorocker:
My suggestion is to take these shoe samples to the developed countries like Britain, United States, Canada, Germany etc, they will carry out a quality of products test on these shoes and once these shoes pass the test an export corridor like the AGOA would be opened between Aba and the United States, Britain, Canada and Germany.

Aba would now compete with China for American shoes market.

Quality assurance should be taken very seriously,
Training and capacity building for the skilled workers, provision of capital at very little interest rates for purchase of equipment and machines.
The construction of industrial clusters where these things can be made and packaged very well for export.

The access to the sea via aba sea port or akwa ibom sea port for easy export of products and import of raw materials.

If Aba gets 10% of the shoe industry of the developed world that would be making more than 100 million shoes coupled with the ones they make for local consumption it would become a real shoe cluster.

Shoes will become to aba what watches became to Switzerland

God bless ikpeazu
You're right,the present administration is already doing as you said. We must get it right by God's Grace

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by adeememman(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2015
alcmene:
Nice development....
Should the minister visits Osun, what will he presented with?...indian hemp

What if he ventures into Daura?..Fura and suya are of no economic importance
Clap 4 urself %-) U just wan make person commit sin through u.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Ponponkon: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2015
adeememman:
grin
adeememman:
Na which kind sin be dat? Lol
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by weezii(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2015
I've been buying so called "foreign" slip on footwear for a while and they've not lasted long enough for me until I decided to get a pure leather aba footwear and mehnnn it has lasted me under the sun and in the rain since then.

So Aba goods are good if you get the good ones which is more than the bad ones..

5 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by CharlyNick: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2015
The Shoes are very good and I think durable.

Wish the name of the company that produced these shoes was listed here as most of us would like to be visiting them for partnership/mass production RATHER THAN IMPORT FROM CHINA.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by kernel504(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2015
cckris:

Looks like Abia has a Governor, for the first time since 1999.

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by MzPecs(f): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:
STFU!
Why won't lagosians say so when all you guys know is to do "owo da?" grin

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by TI1919(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2015
I just hope they will write made in Aba on it. Don't just make mouth that you produce any thing

Put your name on it.
No more slavery be bold as in reality not just noice

undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by uyplus(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2015
Yet he owns and probably wore any of these designers footwear to the so called visit (fendi, Gucci, Prada, Aldo, Dune, Kurt Geiger, Zara, loake, Frank Wright, Angelo ruffo, Anthony morato, Rolando sturlini etc). Who are we fooling?
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Ponponkon: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2015
weezii:
I've been buying so called "foreign" slip on footwear for a while and they've not lasted long enough for me until I decided to get a pure leather aba footwear and mehnnn it has lasted me under the sun and in the rain since then.

So Aba goods are good if you get the good ones which is more than the bad ones..
There's a shoe I bought from Konga last year,my brother as much as I paid a cut-throat price for it,I didn't enjoy it at all. So much for the so called Italian brooch
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by peterovanski(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:

You are An idiot ! WhiCh. One can you produce.even if its fake. Let us patronize it like that atleast before when China produced gEnerator (the gen will be using you not thE other way) but noW they have improved
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by gulfer: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2015
Nice shoes, just like the cobbler (Ahmed) on my street who imitates and produces replicas; only problem being, will the shoes be feet-friendly and durable cool cool cool cool. If a quality control system can be put in place, these can be an export to the rest of West-Africa for a start...
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Danny1974: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2015
This is a welcome development towards industrializing our nation let us encourage them by patronizing them
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by okpor2(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2015
slimfit1:
We should be proud to buy it. Go to America or UK in most cases if they don't see made in their country they are not buying it. Let us support these our industry it is very important.
Bros u no try aat all!hv u ever bn to America or Uk?Or na them say?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2015
Aba sell to the westafrican market like cameroun, equatorial guinea,ivory coast etc their nationals and Igbos in those country comes to Aba to buy.for those in lagos,the shoes you buy within ikeja axis 50% of the are Aba made.
coolzeal:
I think it will be best to sell the name to global market and they should do more to attract the Africa market. That's branding..
I am Aba boy and am proud to come of that city. Please register with UMU ABA CONNECT if you are Nwa Aba here in lagos for our get together, our aim is to assist in giving back to Aba what Aba gave us. We are going to start some projects in Aba by2016.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Osakabby: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2015
Before u say dat everything in Aba is fake,which one is ur own state producing?

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by asorocker: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:

Could you elaborate on this please as most people don't know what you are saying.

Have you bought aba made before and where did you buy.

What type of product did you buy and for how much and from who?
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by djkall(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2015
Ponponkon:
For us now in Abia, we do not care or want to know which party any Abian belongs to, but we care about our state and what every Abia can bring to the table for us to develop our state.
Yesterday, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu hosted and welcomed the Minister for Trade and Investment, Dr Okey Enelamah who is visiting Abia officially since after his inauguration as Minister.
He listened as the governor told him what we are doing in the state.
The Minister concurred with the governor that Abia, Aba in particular, is the saving grace to Nigeria in the days ahead with regards to SMEs.
It might interest you to know that Dr Emelamah is among Abians in Lagos who volunteered themselves to offer pieces of advice to the Governor during the campaign time.
The governor used the occasion of the minister's visit to show him what Aba can do in leather works as he presented made in Aba shoes to him.
oya! Bababu....... Band importation of Shoes
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Princehojay(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2015
You are right jawe............. Too much fake...

shamack:
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2015
We are Aba,we are skillful and creative.

Proudly Nwa Aba
Ponponkon doing his job as chief press secretary grin

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by babestella: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:

Dundee, most of the shoes & T-shirts you go to mandillas to buy are made in Aba.

You call it fake yet you wear it for several years without realizing it's made in Aba.

What do you produce in Lagos if not motor park touts. Donkey.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by omenka(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:
This is totally uncalled for. We should learn to appreciate and encourage our own. The shoes look very nice and of good quality. As they stand, if they are being sold for N5000, Nigerians might avoid them knowing they are from Aba, but take the same shoes and crest some fake Timberland or Versace logo on them and you'd see same Nigerians who rejected them buy them for N200,000.

It is time we started looking inward and develop our own domestic potentials. Not only would this save us some forex, it would also promote employment by way of expanding production due to higher demands. A reduction in unemployment has far reaching implications for general peace and security.

Good one from the industrious people of Aba.

8 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by agabaI23(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2015
Ponponkon:
Bros nobody dey point u gun say mek u buy am nah,if u no like am no buy am na God I tek dey beg u. Mynd44 and lalasticlala today nobe public holiday o,make una report here now
The guy fit dey wear made in Aba products from head to toe thinking they are imported.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by bukatyne(f): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2015
Good one Mr. Governor.

We just hope it is not like China:

Tell your Aba boys to produce high quality shoes to showcase to the minister and they go back to making baruffs for general consumers.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Nuells: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2015
Yea! The poster above me has a point....Aba should be proud of what they produce henceforth by giving their own name...,,No longer made in Italy, made in Uk and all that. They should cease this opportunity given by the Abia govt to promote their very own products with quality

On a lighter note....Ponponkon l like this news, it interests to know what we can do if given the wholesome medium. Is that a Bible on top of the table before Gov'nor lkpeazu ??
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2015
CharlyNick:
The Shoes are very good and I think durable.

Wish the name of the company that produced these shoes was listed here as most of us would like to be visiting them for partnership/mass production RATHER THAN IMPORT FROM CHINA.

I agree with you. I hope the poster, Ponponkon, can assist with that.

These shoes are nice.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by AJSA2006: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2015
People don't know that most products that they buy from dubai are afrcan made which are taken there and purchased as imported to the county. Our problem is we don't believe in ourselves and that is the greatest challenge to our development as a nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding / Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide / Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.