Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,711 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) (48186 Views)

Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) / Ikpeazu Presents N96.7bn 2016 Budget / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by dandollaz: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:
Anything from Aba is FAKE.........#Lagosians say so
majority of suits and packet shirts etc you buy in lagos are sew in Aba.quote me and see me ban you.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
They don't know bro, they always think its dubai or china. Some of ICI designers clothe they wear and call it itailian were sewn in Aba taken to dubai and brought back to nigeria.
dandollaz:

majority of suits and packet shirts etc you buy in lagos are sew in Aba.quote me and see me ban you.
All my shirts, suits are made in Aba.

CaptainOjemba nwa Aba

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by dandollaz: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
DikeOha882:
They don't know bro, they always think its dubai or china. Some of ICI designers clothe they wear and call it itailian were sewn in Aba taken to dubai and brought back to nigeria. All my shirts, suits are made in Aba.

CaptainOjemba nwa Aba
i have couple of powerful senators and cloths sewn in kent Aba.i have connected 3 of my friends in ph there.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by slimfit1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
okpor2:
Bros u no try aat all!hv u ever bn to America or Uk?Or na them say?

I don't need to tell you that my oga I know them they know me that's all. I see and understand how they reason, they know if they buy Italian an Italian man becomes richer and create more jobs for Italian community make his people job less. Put Italian on it the rich once will reject it, only the price can attract them.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Xapio: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Currently wearing made in Aba slippers..Bought it on November last year..Very very nice smiley

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by DaniDani(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:
may be you have not used one before.I wear made in Aba shoes and they last more than the popular okrika(OK or fairly used foreign shoes).Try quality Aba shoes nd u wouldn't regret it
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by cckris: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ponponkon:

Yesterday, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu hosted and welcomed the Minister for Trade and Investment, Dr Okey Enelamah who is visiting Abia officially since after his inauguration as Minister.
He listened as the governor told him what we are doing in the state.
The Minister concurred with the governor that Abia, Aba in particular, is the saving grace to Nigeria in the days ahead with regards to SMEs.
It might interest you to know that Dr Emelamah is among Abians in Lagos who volunteered themselves to offer pieces of advice to the Governor during the campaign time.
The governor used the occasion of the minister's visit to show him what Aba can do in leather works as he presented made in Aba shoes to him.

Kindly inform the Governor that it's more appropriate to display thousands of shoes for men, women, children, and industrial. Five pairs of well-made shoes are a good beginning, but he knows it doesn't take too much efforts to roll them out in thousands.

And he can do it.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:
story
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by joey4sheva(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Also Aba Made. .

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Obcglobal(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Proud of you all my brothers, one love. Igbo kwenu!
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by awenaibangbee: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
The truth is this, I have bought a number of these Aba-made without regrets. They offer fantastic value and I will continue to buy them, not just because I want to support the local industry, but because they actually are good.

While we may pursue the international market, these manufacturers should know that with a population of over 170 million in Nigeria and over 300 million in the ECOWAS sub region, they are yet to come close to their market potential. I would gladly invest my money in such ventures, no joke.
asorocker:
My suggestion is to take these shoe samples to the developed countries like Britain, United States, Canada, Germany etc, they will carry out a quality of products test on these shoes and once these shoes pass the test an export corridor like the AGOA would be opened between Aba and the United States, Britain, Canada and Germany.

Aba would now compete with China for American shoes market.

Quality assurance should be taken very seriously,
Training and capacity building for the skilled workers, provision of capital at very little interest rates for purchase of equipment and machines.
The construction of industrial clusters where these things can be made and packaged very well for export.

The access to the sea via aba sea port or akwa ibom sea port for easy export of products and import of raw materials.

If Aba gets 10% of the shoe industry of the developed world that would be making more than 100 million shoes coupled with the ones they make for local consumption it would become a real shoe cluster.

Shoes will become to aba what watches became to Switzerland

God bless ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by chinchum(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
alcmene:
Nice development....
Should the minister visits Osun, what will he presented with?...indian hemp

What if he ventures into Daura?..Fura and suya are of no economic importance
If he goes to Osun, it will be raw GOLD.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by MXrep: 12:49am On Dec 30, 2015
chinchum:
If he goes to Osun, it will be raw GOLD.
God created raw gold not Osun ppl. we will applaud them when they tranfrom the raw gold into fantstic jewelries
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Rossikk(m): 1:36am On Dec 30, 2015
Yanks101:
And yet you can't produce toothpick.
This is how you africans downgrade chinese products while china silently became an economic and military powerhouse in just 30 years.

Here's a short list of the many things we produce in Nigeria, and they far surpass whatever ''toothpicks'' nonsense you're on about:

Paint
Chemicals
Motor Vehicles
Tyres
Building materials
Pharmaceuticals
Packaging Materials
Computers
Wires and Industrial cables
Machinery
Cement
Petroleum products
Food processing
Soaps, Cosmetics

(Let's know if you need links posted to these manufacturers)

Oh..and the country also boasts world class banking and insurance sectors, and a robust financial, maritime, and agricultural profile.

Many thanks!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by FastShipping: 1:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Ponponkon:
Mynd44 and lalasticlala Abia State is championing national development and integration. Please President Buhari our federal roads in Abia need your attention Sir!

Impressive! My Igbo brothers and sisters giving Italian shoemakers a run for their money.

Buhari should provide long term loans to these people who are self-employed.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by KELECHUKWU89: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2015
Pangea:

Aba?
Don't you have outlets in other cities?
fwe hv Like Onitsha enugu,ph etc
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by KELECHUKWU89: 10:48am On Dec 30, 2015
bewla:
Did he wear one to the presentation or just show
yes he does hv seen it on him several times he visits luxurycity were i work and all the cloths he do wear are aba made....
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Eziachi: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2015
shamack:
In advance nations people like you can only dream of wearing what you are calling fake because they are termed as HANDMADE SHOES and not mass produced. Each is individually hand stitched and filed.
You see, in life a man's greatest sickness is no lack of education but total ignorance and you seem to have in abundance based on your inferiority complex comment.

That cheap shoes you had on your feet now from China was probably manufactured inside someone's kitchen.
What a Pinhead!!

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by bewla(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
KELECHUKWU89:
yes he does hv seen it on him several times he visits luxurycity were i work and all the cloths he do wear are aba made....
The cloth can be made in naija because there native but let him continue on shoe and order items
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by bewla(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
dandollaz:

U no just get am mine is made by mudi
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by lezz(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2016
asorocker:

Aba should do what China did, clone the best names and offer the same quality at a cheaper price
That's the catch, Chinese phones don't offer the same quality as established brands.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by bewla(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2016
KELECHUKWU89:
The we have a leader to follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Landmines Kills Soldiers In Borno (Graphic Photos) / 5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.