Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) (48178 Views)

Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) / Ikpeazu Presents N96.7bn 2016 Budget / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Ponponkon: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2015
DikeOha882:
We are Aba,we are skillful and creative.

Proudly Nwa Aba
Ponponkon doing his job as chief press secretary grin
My man! Nna odika rice xmas emetula gi aghota ije obere.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by speaktome(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2015
The down fall of a man is not the end of his life.....

ABA must rise again!!!

OVI ride on....

#mysignature#mybusiness
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Paulsopulu(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2015
J

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Ponponkon: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2015
agabaI23:
The guy fit dey wear made in Aba products from head to toe thinking they are imported.
They don't know what we term igba torch in Aba, umu Aba gbacha torch ha ebuga lagos ha azuru as Italian.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by speaktome(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2015
No! It is Lagoonsians
shamack:
Anything from Aba is FAKE.........#Lagosians say so
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by slap1(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:

Who is Lagosians? Why should their opinion matter?
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by francizy(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2015
Tolexander:
and everything from China is good?

You think if the Chinese were like this, would they have a rapid development?

I believe the Aba products can be improved and compete with any product in the world if we can embrace them. Through this there will be enough capital to acquire the original materials for manufacturing.

But Aba manufacturers should set integrity as their watchword rather than profit.

Don't mind that mumu. Aba products are relative and it also depends on the desire of retailer. When one requests for top quality stuff from Aba guys, that's what they'll get but at a higher price but when one requests for cheap stuffs, how will they get top quality products? Many of those guys are good in what they do.

By the way, some of the products that people buy in Lagos have stuff like made in Italy/US/Germany written on it are Aba made but they wouldn't know. You know Nigerian mentality na, they get aroused when they see products made outside Nigeria but once you write made in Nigeria, they tell you it's fake.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by abbeyty(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2015
I believe 90percent of the governor shoes is not made in aba. Nice looking shoes though
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by antzlaive(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2015
MADE IN BiAFRA

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Ponponkon: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2015
Nuells:
Yea! The poster above me has a point....Aba should be proud of what they produce henceforth by giving their own name...,,No longer made in Italy, made in Uk and all that. They should cease this opportunity given by the Abia govt to promote their very own products with quality

On a lighter note....Ponponkon l like this news, it interests to know what we can do if given the wholesome medium. Is that a Bible on top of the table before Gov'nor lkpeazu ??
So you don't know that the governor is an Elder in the church? He is highly charismatic in prayer
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by plaetton: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:

An idi.ot is born everyday.

Interesting how idi.ots just can't hold their peace.
They must always show off.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2015
One man from Amichi will always tell me that Aba na aba mmadu ogaranya. Just check out men that came out of that city, Chidi Anyaegbu aka chisco motors, Okaka Ojoto Chief Annie Okonkwo Clemco group, Orji Uzor Slok group,JU Udeagbala Tura soap, Chima Anyaso, Jet world Umbrella Okey Nenwe, Mike Emenalo Chelsefc Technical director, Uche Okechukwu etc

Ponponkon Enyinnaya doing abetter job than dumbo Ugochukwu Emezue

I am happy whenyou call me Aba boy
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by agabaI23(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2015
Ponponkon:
They don't know what we term igba torch in Aba, umu Aba gbacha torch ha ebuga lagos ha azuru as Italian.
Lol, gbachi ha nkiti. I have watched a BOI documentary on igba Torch. After that I knew that those so-called Dubai, China, Italian products are actually ihe agbara Torch na Aba. I have been using some. No regrets!
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2015
Hahahahaha,ima uguru emetula gi la ishi, imatawa la ihe, ugbu a awughi mgbe ila ezi anyi rubbish eba
Ponponkon:
My man! Nna odika rice xmas emetula gi aghota ije obere.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by plaetton: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2015
Tolexander:
and everything from China is good?

You think if the Chinese were like this, would they have a rapid development?

I believe the Aba products can be improved and compete with any product in the world if we can embrace them. Through this there will be enough capital to acquire the original materials for manufacturing.

But Aba manufacturers should set integrity as their watchword rather than profit.

Aba has been exporting shoes to Dubai for more than 10yrs.
Ironically, the very same shoes that our silly Nigerians go to Dubai to import right back to Nigeria.

The problem is not quality, but self- deprecation, a benign form of self hate.

No doubts, a colonial mental relic, one of the enduring vestiges of cultural genocide perpetuated on us, and against which we must now fight to rearrange.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Tongsman(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2015
slimfit1:
We should be proud to buy it. Go to America or UK in most cases if they don't see made in their country they are not buying it. Let us support these our industry it is very important.
d problem is not buying our local products but failure of those products meeting our expectations.
Nice shoes though.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2015
Aba shoe are awesome. infact they need encouragement from our government. I just appreciate what they are doing there
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Nuells: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2015
Ponponkon:
So you don't know that the governor is an Elder in the church? He is highly charismatic in prayer
I know he's a Sabbatharian but never knew he's that prayerful to have a bible cospiciously seen on the table in such a meeting unlike other gov'nors who had adorned themselves in many fetish acts. Though you never can tell but still, it a delight to see that

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by carinmom(f): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2015
Pangea:
Wow
These are nice
I hope they are durable?
Where can I get one?
That's where the problem lies.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by bobchigar(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2015
alcmene:
Nice development....
Should the minister visits Osun, what will he presented with?...indian hemp

What if he ventures into Daura?..Fura and suya are of no economic importance
This assertions is based on the capacity of your brain. You need more exposures
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by bobchigar(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2015
alcmene:
Nice development....
Should the minister visits Osun, what will he presented with?...indian hemp

What if he ventures into Daura?..Fura and suya are of no economic importance
These assertions is based on the capacity of your brain. You need more exposures
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by happydays1(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2015
Pangea:
Wow
These are nice
I hope they are durable?
Where can I get one?
Most of the products are in your door steps, but u may not know cos don't expect them to write made in Aba
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Ponponkon: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

I agree with you. I hope the poster, Ponponkon, can assist with that.

These shoes are nice.
The much I can do now least I be tagged someone who's promoting a particular designer over others.

Here is the contact of the association

Leather Products Manufacturing Association of Abia State(Ndi Omenka)
Lepmas2013@gmail.com
Office 1r Elifans Road by Power line Aba,Abia State
C/o Mazi O.C Williams President
08037633018 08037441001

Or
Umuehilegbu industrial market/traders associatio.
Call Eze Alilionwu- 08038621110 Bakassi line.

Hope I'm nuetral enough.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by blaxx: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2015
Pangea:
Wow
These are nice
I hope they are durable?
Where can I get one?

they really cool but were specifically made for the occasion. It's one of them "not to be sold" version.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Ponponkon: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2015
DikeOha882:
One man from Amichi will always tell me that Aba na aba mmadu ogaranya. Just check out men that came out of that city, Chidi Anyaegbu aka chisco motors, Okaka Ojoto Chief Annie Okonkwo Clemco group, Orji Uzor Slok group,JU Udeagbala Tura soap, Chima Anyaso, Jet world Umbrella Okey Nenwe, Mike Emenalo Chelsefc Technical director, Uche Okechukwu etc

Ponponkon Enyinnaya doing abetter job than dumbo Ugochukwu Emezue

I am happy whenyou call me Aba boy
Ugochukwu Emezuo is a nice man
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by FemiFaniKayode: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2015
Ponponkon:
Here in Aba the commercial and industrial capital of Eastern Nigeria

wetin Onitsha or Nnewi come be?
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2015
I want to see one of these celebrities wear something from Aba and then post it on IG with the caption ABA EDITION! instead of posting some useless rolex. mchewwwwwww Lets patronize our own jare. Proudly NIGERIAN!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by asorocker: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2015
Aba has conservatively about 100000 shoe makers, if each of these were to make a very high quality shoe a day at cost of N4000 besides other products they make that would amount to about N400m revenue daily.

Further more if the federal government even though having no investment or encouragement for these shoe makers take a VAT of 5% and if the state government take a personal income tax of 10% that brings the cost to about N4200 and N4600 respectively.

If you add the retailer and transportation cost of N400 every thing adds up to about N5000 which most people can afford for shoes and which is cheaper for imported shoes of same quality.

N500M GDP a day multiplied by 25 business days a month is approximately N 12.5B a month.
For 12 months that would yield more than N150B every year.

The federal government will take their VAT of about N750m for not doing anything. While the state government take about N1.5B for promoting and creating the enabling environment and the hard working shoe makers have a profit of about N1.5b for 100000 shoe makers averaging
150000 for one shoe maker

This is exclusive of the sale of other leather works and ladies shoes that aba is known world wide for.

This amount being very conservative because some shoes will sell above that amount depending on finishing and packaging.

Aba is simply operating below its capacity and potential or possibility of a leakage somehow.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by TedBaker(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2015
cckris:
Looks like Abia has a Governor, for the first time since 1999.
ngwa man? U must be joking. Abi?
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by FemiFaniKayode: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2015
asorocker:
Aba has conservatively about 100000 shoe makers, if each of these were to make a very high quality shoe a day at cost of N4000 besides other products they make that would amount to about N400m revenue daily.

Further more if the federal government even though having no investment or encouragement for these shoe makers take a VAT of 5% and if the state government take a personal income tax of 10% that brings the cost to about N4200 and N4600 respectively.

If you add the retailer and transportation cost of N400 every thing adds up to about N5000 which most people can afford for shoes and which is cheaper for imported shoes of same quality.

N500M GDP a day multiplied by 25 business days a month is approximately N 12.5B a month.
For 12 months that would yield more than N150B every year.

The federal government will take their VAT of about N750m for not doing anything. While the state government take about N1.5B for promoting and creating the enabling environment and the hard working shoe makers have a profit of about N1.5b for 100000 shoe makers averaging
150000 for one shoe maker

This is exclusive of the sale of other leather works and ladies shoes that aba is known world wide for.

This amount being very conservative because some shoes will sell above that amount depending on finishing and packaging.

Aba is simply operating below its capacity and potential or possibility of a leakage somehow.

good idea but far from reality

your postulation is a beer parlour economic policy concussion
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by vikeyz(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2015
#business #trade #investment
Check,my signature grin
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by asorocker: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

wetin Onitsha or Nnewi come be?

Both are industrial and commercial capitals of Nigeria no issues with that, both are not in competition they complement each other. Onitsha has the largest market in Africa while aba has the largest SME in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Landmines Kills Soldiers In Borno (Graphic Photos) / 5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.