Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) (48187 Views)

Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos) / Ikpeazu Presents N96.7bn 2016 Budget / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by emeka2847: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2015
Nice!
But Oga Gov'nor help us beg the manufacturers to stop writing Made in Italy. Stop transferring our credit to Italy.
Pls!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2015
asorocker:

Aba should do what China did, clone the best names and offer the same quality at a cheaper price
. Just like TECNO
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2015
Ponponkon:
Ugochukwu Emezuo is a nice man
yeah but he did a wack job
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2015
bewla:
Did he wear one to the presentation or just show

thank you. I opened this just to make that comment. and I see that you have beaten me to it.

charity begins at home.

let the governor and commissioners start wearing the shoes.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Henrygreat212(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2015
It seems our hunger for this started way too early....Lol

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by ZUBY77(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:
Anything from Aba is FAKE.........#Lagosians say so

Which one do you produce in Lagos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by seunakin231(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2015
Nice, but the quality we can't tell
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by emeka2847: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2015
This is very uncomplimentary. Very unpatriotic too, coming from a Nigerian.
shamack:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2015
gulfer:
Nice shoes, just like the cobbler (Ahmed) on my street who imitates and produces replicas; only problem being, will the shoes be feet-friendly and durable cool cool cool cool. If a quality control system can be put in place, these can be an export to the rest of West-Africa for a start...
Aba shoes are already exported to west Africa
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by asorocker: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2015
ubecharles:
. Just like TECNO
You just reminded me, I have been busy for some minutes comparing the telecommunications industry with the shoe industry and to my greatest surprise I just found out that the shoe industry is bigger than the telecommunications industry.

But the issue is that the shoe industry is a quiet one while telecommunications is well branded.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by emeka2847: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2015
This is some form of child abuse. Not cool at all.

Ishilove Lalasticlala Seun
Henrygreat212:
It seems our hunger for this started way too early....Lol
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Ochinex(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:

Child of hate.
Let me tell you, if there was no Aba
You could have been shoeless,
shirtless,and walk on the street
unclad, Aba made the less
privileged like you live large in
Nigeria. You need to be grateful.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by arabianights: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2015
Tolexander:
and everything from China is good?

You think if the Chinese were like this, would they have a rapid development?

I believe the Aba products can be improved and compete with any product in the world if we can embrace them. Through this there will be enough capital to acquire the original materials for manufacturing.

But Aba manufacturers should set integrity as their watchword rather than profit.

Clearly you do not know aba manufactured products.Right now with out any improvement, most can compete with any product in the world.The only prolem is that we their people sno their products that its inferior just ecause its made in Nigeria;This is the only reason why they are yet to get the international recognition as far as am concerned
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2015
jane0000:
Oh dey r nice cool
girls like fake shoes.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by kyinusa: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2015
That is y I like igbo guys cheesy
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by holaralph(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2015
Be that as it may, I love Nigeria. China , taiwan, thailand, singapore and indians started from some where. I for one some years Ago I hate chinese product because they aren't durable but as we move on their product improve to the extent that Chinese now produce many Standard and World Class things for America but when they produce that same product and brand for Nigeria we will see reduction in quality, after buying it it will quickly fade out while the made in China for America still performing. Talking like a Nigerian The questions are: Are they only producing substandard product to make quick gain or they are producing as a competent manufacturer that is ready to compete with the world. If its for the latter Surely they will gain in whatever product they produce But truth be told ( uncompromising standard as to be set ) that's what the World known ITALIANS FOR.........
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by namdo(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2015
not a new info. Aba makes things including shoes according to your need (quality and price). cool

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by sniperr007(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:

Do u represent all lagosians?
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by mysteriousman(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2015
My problem with this guys is that they are not proud of their products, after making them, they brand them with foreign names
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by frisky2good(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2015
So you don't know that leather (which your Aba people use in the production of their shoes) comes from the same cow that produces fura and suya.

alcmene:
Nice development....
Should the minister visits Osun, what will he presented with?...indian hemp

What if he ventures into Daura?..Fura and suya are of no economic importance
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by whizkid10(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2015
Tolexander:

I believe the Aba products can be improved and compete with any product in the world if we can embrace them. Through this there will be enough capital to acquire the original materials for manufacturing.

But Aba manufacturers should set integrity as their watchword rather than profit.

Your response is awsome..
I trust that someday people wud come to the understanding that our collectives efforts required to spur this country to the very better days we all yearn for. We can not prosper with hatreds, bigoty etc..Every Nigerian youth should also, understand that a divided house wud seldom prosper..Therefore, lets forget our Religions, Ethnicity etc..and make our belove country GREATER than anyone cud ever imagine..YES WE CAN!! But let LOVE lead!!

Godbless, Ibos, Yuroba, Hausas,Fulanis,Ijaws,Ogonis and every Nigerian out there!

James Ochang
Port Harcourt, NG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by teebaxy(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2015
Tolexander:

it's is my joy to give you that 100th like. You spoke my mind
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by odyx: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2015
I total support the promotion of locally made Nigeria products. I will advice total ban on import shoes and cloths. This will provide millions of jobs for the youth, and encourage our local content, improve SME and general economy. If we make mistakes we learn till we get there.
Be lets all support and encourage and patronize made in Nigeria products
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by weezii(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ponponkon:
There's a shoe I bought from Konga last year,my brother as much as I paid a cut-throat price for it,I didn't enjoy it at all. So much for the so called Italian brooch

You don see am na. Sorry for that bro
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by EasternPride: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
mysteriousman:
My problem with this guys is that they are not proud of their products, after making them, they brand them with foreign names

We have started branding them with "Made in Biafra".
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1805755_img2014101801586_jpegb43fa23327bed2bb5c3f8800f8dd9d34

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by EasternPride: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
whizkid10:

James Ochang
Port Harcourt, NG.

James Ochang
Igweocha, BFR

tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by amtalkin(f): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:
See the he-goat talking everything he wears n own are 100% made in China.

So those inferior China product you wear is better than Aba made abi ?
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Xcex: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
aba made shoes ar d best, last two months i went 2 power line aba, it was an xperience, u nid 2 c 4 urself.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by calcal: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
disgrace to this country, people are being making shoes in this country long time ago.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by wealthmi1: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
I want to see the shoe the governor himself is wearing.
Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by donnie(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
shamack:

Gone are those days...
I recently saw some of their shoes and shirts. I tell you, they are of even better quality and style than a lot of the stuff u find in boutiques these days.

Am planning on getting one or two pairs if shoes soon.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Presents Made-In-Aba Shoes To Enelamah (Pics) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wow! I am reall loving this, what medium do they have to further distribute their products,. Enough of this Made in China bullcrap. Can we see Made in Nigeria for once

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix / Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed To Board Of Twitter

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.