Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (66171 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Sike(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2015
Y Don't y'all just try be yaself
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2015
tr3y:

Where are you from?

Ireland.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2015
dadebayo1:

Heheheheh........ I am a teacher and not a cheater.... I like your white top.... Hope you like my tie toooooo? Just did small aproko on your profile picture... Pz needs to substitute the lady in the toothpaste pack with your own picture.... #beautifulWhiteTeeth. A lady that can maintain a set of beautiful white teeth can definitely maintain a beautiful home... grin grin
hmmmm u are cute too! But the teeth no white o! Tnx for the compliments tho grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2015
HateU2:
It's for those peeps who hate me, u hate me?
How can u tell who hates or love you, by putting that up for everyone?.
Besides, y would anybody want to hate you?.
Why would anybody pick on you particularly?.
Why would you have gotten so used to been hated to have put up a hate username?.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by BizBayo: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2015
Hautside:
"Can I be your assistant boyfriend"? It the lady says she has a boyfriend...lol

Hahhahahaha, na deputy boyfriend you go be oooo
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by bobbyluis(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah in Ireland and the U.K.

Woah shocked I could never slap someone
grin I didn't say u should o
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by BizBayo: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2015
PrinceEvolution:
could this be a semi-toast?lol

Which one be semi toast again oo, lol
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by row2ray(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2015
After a particularly good conversation, she said I'm going home see u again I hope.. I said I'd hate to see you go but I love to watch you leave.. she didn't hear me well came back and asked what I said... I repeated and said now go so I can watch you all over again..

Then there was this one sitting beside me.. years ago... said she's bored... I said me too.. how bout we go somewhere and entertain ourselves.. she said what do you take me for.. I said.. a woman who doesn't need the attention of a crowd to feel comfy.. I thought we'd have drinks and talk.. she felt embarrassed said ok and one thing led to another from there

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2015
:PBaby, I think you must be a lizard coz 'agama' eyes on you
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Rexaxe(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2015
sundayslim:
Babalawo

you dont belive .. ill prove to you
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Rexaxe(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2015
sundayslim:

Babalawo

lol..
you dont believe .. ill prove to you
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Rexaxe(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2015
vheekie:

Hi
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2015
Rexaxe:

Hi
Hey
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Rexaxe(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2015
vheekie:
Hey
saw a vision that you the sugar mama .. God sent to save me..
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 30, 2015
Sincere4u:

How can u tell who hates or love you, by putting that up for everyone?.
Besides, y would anybody want to hate you?.
Why would anybody pick on you particularly?.
Why would you have gotten so used to been hated to have put up a hate username?.
U don take am personal abi? Last time I checked I am free to use any moniker I like
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by lordprosh(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2015
ddaammyy:
anoda person iyaff be the first already wink
Lol.. Shld I eliminate him or jst wait in line?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Rexaxe:

saw a vision that you the sugar mama .. God sent to save me..
Oh really?
Lol...
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by tr3y(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Ireland.

Irish people arer known for one thing.

BOOZE

Im not surprised about their ass grabbing trait.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Rexaxe(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
vheekie:
Oh really? Lol...
Yh oo.. no be joke
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Rexaxe:

Yh oo.. no be joke
Na so.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Sharoniah(f): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Many of them would just say "please can you be my personal instructor
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Rexaxe(m): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
vheekie:
Na so.
so wetin dey happen now..
howz you!?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Rexaxe:

so wetin dey happen now..
howz you!?
I dey o U nko?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Rexaxe(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
vheekie:
I dey o
U nko?

Same ooo..

i just peep your profile pic(hope am not in trouble for that oo) .. and i must say ..
nice expression .. looks cute in a weired way ..
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by dadebayo1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
ddaammyy:
hmmmm u are cute too! But the teeth no white o! Tnx for the compliments tho grin

Thanks dear....... Will definitely go and buy macline.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by hoebamaa(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
vheekie:

It's seems u re new here?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Rexaxe:

Same ooo..

i just peep your profile pic(hope am not in trouble for that oo) .. and i must say ..
nice expression .. looks cute in a weired way ..

U are o...

Thanks anyways
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
hoebamaa:
It's seems u re new here?

Yeah...
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by hoebamaa(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
vheekie:

Yeah...
Wlcum on board.I jst checked ur profile pic..........,guess what..
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Rexaxe(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
vheekie:

U are o...
Thanks anyways

na serious wan!?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Rexaxe:

na serious wan!?

Not at all
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by simplymade(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
ddaammyy:
kiss
Hope you re doin good maam?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ / Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.