Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (66046 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by graychuks(m): 2:12am On Dec 30, 2015
Inbetween

I'm shy of
getting into 2016 smiley :Dit's grin my first time grin kiss cool...
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by graychuks(m): 2:14am On Dec 30, 2015
shaggyosas:

You sound like a happy n exciting person. Wouldn't mind to meet u.

Seriously!!!!
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by skyfullofstars(f): 2:52am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Actually most messaged me on tinder and a couple asked me in person after grabbing my ass.

Well, i would say that Tinder is the wrong "place" to meet people, unless you're looking for a one night-stand. By the way, do you have Tinder in Nigeria.

Tinder is only for sex.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 30, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Well, i would say that Tinder is the wrong "place" to meet people, unless you're looking for a one night-stand. By the way, do you have Tinder in Nigeria.

Tinder is only for sex.

Tinder isn't only for sex. I'm not in nigeria.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by seaga: 4:02am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Lol some people have no shame.

It is what it is

Said whattt?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by seaga: 4:03am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Actually most messaged me on tinder and a couple asked me in person after grabbing my ass.

That was so..
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by laptopsale(m): 4:09am On Dec 30, 2015
Michellla:
guy: Where have you been all my life? me: Hiding from guys like you.
guy: i'v seen you somewhere before me: yeah.thats why i dont go there anymore.
Funny you

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by seaga: 4:13am On Dec 30, 2015
ladyF:

lol it's not like that though. We the ugly ones don't get toasters at all....God dey sha cry

I totally disagree...
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by greggng: 5:36am On Dec 30, 2015
I think Aki line is the best I ve read abt. He said, baby let's do it? And his giant baby accepted and they started doing it
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by bobbyluis(m): 5:37am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah. Guys have no shame

I remember once I was going out for ladies day and I was walking on the pavement with my friend and we crossed the road at the traffic light. And when we reached the half way pavement thingy one guy honked his car. Brings out a 50 note out the window and goes I'll give you this if you do that walk again.

Like what the actual Bleep. I wanted to shove it in his mouth. Mannerless fool.
The guys in ur area have guts o,u can't grab a girl's ass in nigeria if u r not a celebrity otherwise na slap u go chop. Even the coin stuff sef
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Taku555(m): 5:40am On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=ddaammyy post=41460525]Following to know how it goes cos hv neva been "toasted" cry[/quotetherefore, u r a not human]
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by PrinceEvolution(m): 5:58am On Dec 30, 2015
vybzkartel:
BJ...brother julius aka Mouth Action..lol

But what is head?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:01am On Dec 30, 2015
gboza u made my morning..lmao!!
laptopsale:
Funny you
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by LieDetector(m): 6:14am On Dec 30, 2015
BroRhema:
I percieve lies and fabrications. If i was to use an imaginary lie detector, it wud beeb from d OP to d last person dat commentd..
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:18am On Dec 30, 2015
u be sunny nneji?lol
DonUjay:
The craziest thing I told a Girl in an attempt to toast her was "I Like this your Y*nsh". Don't ask me how it ended
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:22am On Dec 30, 2015
i dey tell you...i don laff scatter diz piper morning..
Dobxy:
This thread should be pushed to JOKE angle, I've gotten more than expected
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:27am On Dec 30, 2015
hhhahahaha ..ok i gat u one question..what if she tell u now say the phone dey allow 2 sim cards?and get large memory..u go still insert ur own?and u go like use line 1 or 2?abeg ans..lol
GoodSamaritan:

let me toast u then. Why not allow me to insert my sim card into your phone. Am sure u will like the ringing tone
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:30am On Dec 30, 2015
lol@wida...d guy shock u abi?
Echelle:
guy wida nah. Everythg na toasting lines ooo. Dat statement alone made her laff n laff n laff n laff n laff n said yes!!! NOTE: am myself nt any ritual biko. I reject it iJn.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Fuadeiza(m): 6:32am On Dec 30, 2015
grin grin grin
vybzkartel:

Lol

The 2nd one killed it .......
vybzkartel:

Lol

vybzkartel:

Lol

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:35am On Dec 30, 2015
are u saying ur ears are licking?lol#justasking#
muaa:
I can't remember any funny lines from any guy cos once u start talking, it passes tru one ear and goes out tru the other
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah. Guys have no shame

I remember once I was going out for ladies day and I was walking on the pavement with my friend and we crossed the road at the traffic light. And when we reached the half way pavement thingy one guy honked his car. Brings out a 50 note out the window and goes I'll give you this if you do that walk again.

Like what the actual Bleep. I wanted to shove it in his mouth. Mannerless fool.
lols, what is shame?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2015
myself shock ..just like codeine comment..or synthesised skunk..lol
haywire07:

You are also high!
Just look at ur post undecided undecided
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by mira4u: 6:45am On Dec 30, 2015
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters I am a mumu.

undecided who is this mu.mu?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by klassic(m): 6:46am On Dec 30, 2015
Big Boyz don't use pick up lines for girls, intimidate her with your looks, pull a clean sweet ride, and take her out for lunch or dinner without saying a word. Call her line with another network for a minimum of 40mins daily. I swear she will start toasting u and not the other way. Lastly make her laff uncontrollably. Pray with her during her trying times. U Don become automatic husband material. EOD.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by icewinz(m): 6:47am On Dec 30, 2015
mrDennis:

bros how u manage enter friend zone na... as we enter 2016 I decree u moving out of the friend zone and Into her promised land. lol. say amen?
amen
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2015
could this be a semi-toast?lol
shaggyosas:

You sound like a happy n exciting person. Wouldn't mind to meet u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by hustler86(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2015
ddaammyy:
Following to know how it goes cos hv neva been "toasted" cry

Beauty attracts, so also beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,that means the beholder attracts...smiley, babe U a beholder of beauty and that's what attracted me 2u, let me be the protector of ur beauty
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by wordbank(m): 7:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Hi, you look familiar.. Do you have an elder sister/brother in this school? cheesy

I saw your picture on my friend's phone. I just stopped you to confirm if you are the real person. cheesy

• Excuse me!! Do you have a First Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you. cheesy

Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears! cheesy

Growing up was fun, mehn grin..
Longest time shuga
Xup witchu
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 30, 2015
lordprosh:
Ahhahh.. Guy wetin happn na??..
Na so d girl fine reach?

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by simplymade(m): 7:12am On Dec 30, 2015
ddaammyy:
fine lady wink
ddaammyy:
fine lady
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by chuks1love(m): 7:13am On Dec 30, 2015
Well..I don't toast the girls do the toasting, while i think about it
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by kolokolobi(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2015
hustler86:

Beauty attracts, so also beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,that means the beholder attracts...smiley, babe U a beholder of beauty and that's what attracted me 2u, let me be the protector of ur beauty
Guy you got that interpretation totally wrong. Wow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.