Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (66061 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 31, 2015
HateU2:
U don take am personal abi? Last time I checked I am free to use any moniker I like

You are free to tell me you hate me while I say I loved you?. How does that sound dear?.
Last time I checked it's only fair to love in return.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 31, 2015
CaroLyner:
hehe cheesy

Don't you think it will make sense if you give all of us equal opportunities to your heart by lowering the standard of toasting qualification?.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Cutehector(m): 1:31am On Dec 31, 2015
vheekie:
:PBaby, I think you must be a lizard coz 'agama' eyes on you

lool dats just so weird and dumb cheesy guys sha
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by summerflame(m): 1:32am On Dec 31, 2015
I normally call my 2001 Honda BB- baby boy
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by LoveJesus87(m): 7:04am On Dec 31, 2015
Estharfabian:
Is your name "Blessing"...? I think I saw You in my dreams...lipsrsealed

Very Lame...
Kai u don suffer o grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2015
Sincere4u:

You are free to tell me you hate me while I say I loved you?. How does that sound dear?.
Last time I checked it's only fair to love in return.
Happy 2016 in advance bro
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by johnpaul1101(m): 8:54am On Dec 31, 2015
i've been following this thread for quite some time now, and i've got this advice for you all; this life is not a competition, it's a journey. Winning or loosing doesn't matter, the key is; "drive safely". Happy new0year to you all.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by CaroLyner(f): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2015
Sincere4u:

Don't you think it will make sense if you give all of us equal opportunities to your heart by lowering the standard of toasting qualification?.
lol nothing good comes easy
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by CaroLyner(f): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2015
GodblessNig247:

OK. Happy New Year in advance. All the best!
you too! smiley
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by GodblessNig247(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
CaroLyner:
you too! smiley
I love that smile
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by deebrain(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
icewinz:
I think the funniest thing i ever said to a girl while trying to break the ice and get on with the toasting was i saying,(she was on lot of jewelries)-me:watsap bea,i love your jewelries her-(smiles), me- i think even your smile was made of 12K gold,and your entire oufit around 100million USD.

She luaghed.

Her: if i could have worth all that my father could have sold me.
(we all luaghed).
The a lil,chat,i collected her digits, and till today she be my paddy cuase it turn out to be friendship.
#thumpsuptosimplegirls.

bad guyz
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Vivly(f): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Nah, I didn't.. Dad did with them boiz.. You?
Hey. You're about to miss something o. I'm in the village.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
CaroLyner:
lol nothing good comes easy

Yes, I agree with you totally but as Buhari will put it, we shall go according to what is in the constitution.
To this end, we shall abide by the principles of Federal character.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Vivly:

Hey. You're about to miss something o. I'm in the village.
Now, don't remind me cry cry cry.. I really can't say why I stayed back.. My friends are already beefing me cry, and I am tired of apologizing..

Hope you are having fun cry? Happy new year in advance kiss..
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by CaroLyner(f): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sincere4u:

Yes, I agree with you totally but as Buhari will put it, we shall go according to what is in the constitution.
To this end, we shall abide by the principles of Federal character.
i see your point. grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by arnold123: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
vybzkartel:
Being a guy myself.. I know what we can say sometimes just because we need that one particular girl... Lol... I remember i told a lady dangote was my business partner... Shockingly i had her... Lol... Ladies let's have some fun... Drop all the funnies guys say and do when they want you. Lol
for their mind o #yeye douche bag ladies!!!!
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
CaroLyner:
i see your point. grin

OK then can I have your contact. Number or email for a start?. smiley
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Vivly(f): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Now, don't remind me cry cry cry.. I really can't say why I stayed back.. My friends are already beefing me cry, and I am tired of apologizing..

Hope you are having fun cry? Happy new year in advance kiss..
Ehya. Same to you. smiley They're just concluding miss Ohafia.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Vivly:

cry cry Ok **sulking**
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Vivly(f): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

cry cry Ok **sulking**
LOL. Be happy joor. Alex otti has been declared the winner. Another reason to celebrate.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Vivly:

LOL. Be happy joor. Alex otti has been declared the winner. Another reason to celebrate.
Yes babyyyyyyyyyy!!! I've been dancing cheesy.. I got the news 30 minutes ago.. Court of Appeal declared him winner..

Abia needs to be relieved from godfatherism.. We've suffered enough.. Hope you'll be going for cross-over service?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Vivly(f): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Yes babyyyyyyyyyy!!! I've been dancing cheesy.. I got the news 30 minutes ago.. Court of Appeal declared him winner..

Abia needs to be relieved from godfatherism.. We've suffered enough.. Hope you'll be going for cross-over service?
As in ehn.
Sure na. Presby things. You?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Vivly:

As in ehn.
Sure na. Presby things. You?
Same...same... We need to enter the new year with baba God..

I wiiiiiii not try this thing again oo angry.. PH is so dry.. Na manage I dey try make my end bubble..
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Vivly(f): 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Same...same... We need to enter the new year with baba God..

I wiiiiiii not try this thing again oo angry.. PH is so dry.. Na manage I dey try make my end bubble..
Yelz o. Enjoy.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Syphax(m): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2016
Vivly:

I raa achi?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
vheekie:
:PBaby, I think you must be a lizard coz 'agama' eyes on you

u no well
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by missingrib(f): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ibadan babes I hail o!!!
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by missingrib(f): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
ddaammyy:
grin sero hate sero sewun tiwi eluwun elewun sewun hate. this is my empty hen nomba tongue
Ibadan babes I hail o

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by IamLucy(f): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
icewinz:
I think the funniest thing i ever said to a girl while trying to break the ice and get on with the toasting was i saying,(she was on lot of jewelries)-me:watsap bea,i love your jewelries her-(smiles), me- i think even your smile was made of 12K gold,and your entire oufit around 100million USD.

She luaghed.

Her: if i could have worth all that my father could have sold me.
(we all luaghed).
The a lil,chat,i collected her digits, and till today she be my paddy cuase it turn out to be friendship.
#thumpsuptosimplegirls.
Lol. the friendship part is cute.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. / #DjangoDance: Endowed Lady Dances & Twerks On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.