Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,294 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (66050 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by skfa1: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
mordtonia:
Girl everyday u add one more G to your swagg, you're a BB.
I asked what's BB? And he said brains and beauty. Chai...my friends almost died of laughter, they said it's BlackBerry no be only BB, and I was feeling bad for him.
BB is called Baby Boo grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Idrismusty97:
This further buttress my point.

What point is this ?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by tizzleseun(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
Guyz!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

What point is this ?
Never mind. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by yinkuscious(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
I saw u in my dream, while I was fetching, u just appeared and u assisted me to carry a bucket of water. When I woke up, I got to understand that u are my help mate.. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hi, you look familiar.. Do you have an elder sister/brother in this school? cheesy

I saw your picture on my friend's phone. I just stopped you to confirm if you are the real person. cheesy

• Excuse me!! Do you have a First Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you. cheesy

Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears! cheesy

Growing up was fun, mehn grin..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by mobi5592: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:
If I flip a coin what are my chances of getting head ?

I seem to have lost my number, can I have yours ?

If you could be words on paper, you'd be fine print.

And them ones that be like you're the only chicken in my jollof. Kmt.

now that smile...so adorable. Even had to send you an email, something i never did.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by skfa1: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
As soon as I saw u,my mind told me that u love me. Lol see lie grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by front247: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
my guy told me u ar d only cockcroach in my cupboard
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Never mind. Sorry.

Its fine.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Oluboonmi(f): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
Na so one guy I sat with in Maruwa 2weeks ago tapped me, I turned, then, "Hello" I said hi, I face front. Next thing, "Please, is your name Jummy? You look like somebody that came to look for job in my office" My mouth just hung open without my consent. I replied politely that I'm not Jummy, then I heard "Ok, you look like her. Can I have your number?
Another one(this one was like 2years ago), I was even thinking of giving him a favourable answer, until he said, " I'm a gift to any lady that dates me".
Guys and yeye toasting abilities.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
eddiesaint:

Hahahahahaha.. you so cray
LoL!gringrin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by orfegater(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
d poster dnt knew hw to toast nd want to learn frm u guys, me no giv am mine
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
eddiesaint:

Hahahahahaha.. you so cray
LoL!gringrin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by lyterydim(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
icewinz:
I think the funniest thing i ever said to a girl while trying to break the ice and get on with the toasting was i saying,(she was on lot of jewelries)-me:watsap bea,i love your jewelries her-(smiles), me- i think even your smile was made of 12K gold,and your entire oufit around 100million USD.

She luaghed.

Her: if i could have worth all that my father could have sold me.
(we all luaghed).
The a lil,chat,i collected her digits, and till today she be my paddy cuase it turn out to be friendship.
#thumpsuptosimplegirls.
Since you have no witness use really said all those stuff, and the girl repled,if I worth that my father wud have sold me,guy yhu can lie ooooooo
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Henrygreat212(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
I can remember approaching a girl when I was still in the Uni, inside the campus starting with like ure beautiful and I know u from English department.. am in 3 Level, History Dept blah blah blah...Only for her to tell me that she just got employed in History dept two weeks ago and will be teaching 3 level students of History and international relations....that made me speechless and o never new when I followed her down to her office without saying a word....well we later became friends but that made me never to start full introduction first when meeting a lady for the first time....never came to her Class till I graduated from 3level....my dum*** moment toasting a girl

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Jephz(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
I was like. ....

baby d 1st day I saw ur beauty... I polluted buh I coded grin

she was like...gerrah here nw!!!

me: woke up been dreaming

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
But what is toasting
I only know toasting machine
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ladyF(f): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
crynobody dey toast me cry cry cry cry
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by SUPOL(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Oluboonmi:
Na so one guy I sat with in Maruwa 2weeks ago tapped me, I turned, then, "Hello" I said hi, I face front. Next thing, "Please, is your name Jummy? You look like somebody that came to look for job in my office" My mouth just hung open without my consent. I replied politely that I'm not Jummy, then I heard "Ok, you look like her. Can I have your number?.
got me crackin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Ibiblaze(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Me. Hey I have money
Her. Hey I have my hrt body and soul
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
icewinz:
Girls are not bread my brother,how would we start toasting them grin cheesy
lol!

We need a toaster grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by jonaifame22(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Hi, you look familiar.. Do you have an elder sister/brother in this school? cheesy

I saw your picture on my friend's phone. I just stopped you to confirm if you are the real person. cheesy

• Excuse me!! Do you have a First Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you. cheesy

Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears! cheesy

Growing up was fun, mehn grin..
ooops very beautiful legs u have there, do u preach? cos the bible says beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by mira4u: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
I see you in my dreams everytime I close my eyes. You appear like an angel each time I dream, hence you are the one for me. I was like grin "go back to your malaria dream, m damn sure you will see the face clearly this time cos its definitely not my face you saw.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
YourMain:

Actually most messaged me on tinder and a couple asked me in person after grabbing my ass.
Grabbing your ass? shocked like randomly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Oluboonmi(f): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
Na so one guy I sat with in Maruwa 2weeks ago tapped me, I turned, then, "Hello" I said hi, I face front. Next thing, "Please, is your name Jummy? You look like somebody that came to look for job in my office" My mouth just hung open without my consent. I replied politely that I'm not Jummy, then I heard "Ok, you look like her. Can I have your number?
Another one(this one was like 2years ago), I was even thinking of giving him a favourable answer, until he said, " I'm a gift to any lady that dates me".
Guys and yeye toasting abilities. undecided
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by BroRhema(m): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
I percieve lies and fabrications. If i was to use an imaginary lie detector, it wud beeb from d OP to d last person dat commentd..
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Emmayen(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
ddaammyy:
Following to know how it goes cos hv neva been "toasted" cry
lie lie
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by 1freshdude: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
When I try to pick up chicks I go a bit funny because lot of chicks have confidence issues,he's too cocky is their favorite sentence.
I meet this sweet babe who just made her hair and is about leaving the saloon and I be like...you hair is so beautiful...She's like thank you (I am a very handsome man with much much swagger) next i say you just started working here? grin
Omo she was confused and started to explain herself o, nah so I take chance the babe. When I ask for the digit nah so she rush punch am, I swear e complete 11! cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
blublahd:

Grabbing your ass? shocked like randomly?

Yeah. Guys have no shame

I remember once I was going out for ladies day and I was walking on the pavement with my friend and we crossed the road at the traffic light. And when we reached the half way pavement thingy one guy honked his car. Brings out a 50 note out the window and goes I'll give you this if you do that walk again.

Like what the actual Bleep. I wanted to shove it in his mouth. Mannerless fool.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by HDee(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
Michellla:
guy: Where have you been all my life? me: Hiding from guys like you.
guy: i'v seen you somewhere before me: yeah.thats why i dont go there anymore.
you're a badass grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
CaroLyner:
Does your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?

this line has been misused and overused by guys. grin
.Heard thay first from Will Smith in Fresh Prince of Bellair....Back then when T.V was so Much Fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.