Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,936 members, 7,828,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (66161 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2015

ddaammyy:
Following to know how it goes cos hv neva been "toasted" cry
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2015
engrshakespeare:

Licking indeed. Your trying to be funny, but the joke is on u. Na wa o, a whole prince grin kiss
you can put the blame on me...lol
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Ladies here, please educate me on this one.
Couple of times I had met admirable girls, on noticing I have my attention drawn to them, they soon bring out their phones and start fiddling with them.
I'm often at a loss at this point. Does it mean they wanted to exchange numbers?.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Sincere4u:
That's cos not many a qualified for your type but if you drop your number I do try.

grin sero hate sero sewun tiwi eluwun elewun sewun hate. this is my empty hen nomba tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2015
wordbank:

Longest time shuga
Xup witchu
Doing good... You? Compliments of the season smiley..
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by tr3y(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah. Guys have no shame

I remember once I was going out for ladies day and I was walking on the pavement with my friend and we crossed the road at the traffic light. And when we reached the half way pavement thingy one guy honked his car. Brings out a 50 note out the window and goes I'll give you this if you do that walk again.

Like what the actual Bleep. I wanted to shove it in his mouth. Mannerless fool.

Where are you from?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2015
ddaammyy:
grin sero hate sero sewun tiwi eluwun elewun sewun hate. this is my empty hen nomba tongue

People you've seen it now. grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by geez18(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2015
ddaammyy:
Following to know how it goes cos hv neva been "toasted" cry

you've got issues bae
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by temmypotter(m): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2015
Trying to chyke girls with cheeky lines is so outdated.. I'm kinda introverted but. Quite sensitive.. Here's what a real man does.. Solid eye contacts... There's a whole lot that can be said with the eyeballs.. Most importantly of all.. Is that it introduces some kinda intrigue.. Mystery and ''dark'' sophistication... If at all you gotta speak to the girl..first put in check all other things apart from your lines..your dressing, composure, accent(don't fake it.. But then don't sound too igbotic or yorubaish..''Hausaish'' is cool tho.. Girls find it sexy'') , scent ,voice, charisma, confidence and pls don't look desperate.. Make it seem like its just one of those days You wanna talk up.. Make her laugh.. When she laughs, she's relaxed.. When she's relaxed, she talks... Jackpot!.. From there.. Its smooth sail to paradise. Personally.. I'v never had to the talking.. My job stops at the eye contact thingy.. Next thing I know.. A strange number calls up.. Trust me.. Girls can be desperate too.. Its just funny how sometimes they like to do the work too... They know the kinda guys they form for... its challenging when girls see their charm doesn't hold no effect on you like it does on the sea of their desperate toasters and cheeky lines droppers... And you don't have to be Dangote's child for this.. Although a lil money does help and good looks too.. We are thankful for that. #my humble opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2015
Sincere4u:

People you've seen it now. That is what I was stating...... I am also not qualified!. grin
lolxxxxxxxxxxx. Na u talk am o grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by dadebayo1(m): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2015
ddaammyy:
no I will not gree for this toasting o! U cannot on big gen? See the small tin u are oning?

Yes dear... I beta pass my neigbour ni o.. Do not despise days of small beginings oooo... He who puts on small gen to toast today can put on big mikano to toast tomorrow ooo... With fuel at #86:50kobo, 4 litres of fuel @ #346 and #50 engine oil mixed with fuel will give me access to 8hrs of uninterrupted electricity supply to TOAST dammy for 8hrs oo... The big gen will consume more fuel ooo and ajimobi is still owing 3months salary....
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2015
geez18:

you've got issues bae
tnx
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by deyemia: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2015
Echelle:
I've told a girl before dat I can use her period to chop bread grin

This bros is not right in the head!
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2015
dadebayo1:

Yes dear... I beta pass my neigbour ni o.. Do not despise days of small beginings oooo... He who puts on small gen to toast today can put on big mikano to toast tomorrow ooo... With fuel at #86:50kobo, 4 litres of fuel @ #346 and #50 engine oil mixed with fuel will give me access to 8hrs of uninterrupted electricity supply to TOAST dammy for 8hrs oo... The big gen will consume more fuel ooo and ajimobi is still owing 3months salary....
jeeeeeeeeeeezzzz. U be onye awusa o. By the time u are done toasting me for 8 hrs, my broda I for don black pass charcoal So no tnx for the toasting grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2015
vybzkartel:
Being a guy myself.. I know what we can say sometimes just because we need that one particular girl... Lol... I remember i told a lady dangote was my business partner... Shockingly i had her... Lol... Ladies let's have some fun... Drop all the funnies guys say and do when they want you. Lol
Hehe, are girls bread?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2015
Na u confirm am o wink

ddaammyy:
lolxxxxxxxxxxx. Na u talk am o grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2015
I thought this was meant to be a ladies thread? What's with all the guys commenting?

Might as well chip in.

Me; i want you to be my girlfriend.

Her: are you crazy? You're dating my sister!

Me: just because you have a nokia phone doesn't mean you can't get a blackberry. Duhhh

it worked so well that my friends started coming to me for dating advice. grin
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by missingrib(f): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2015
Jayjay0:
Even ugly ass girls that have never been approached in their lifetime will still come here and lie...

Well embarassed embarassed
you got bad mouth....is ur type that have the worst pick up line...
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by dadebayo1(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2015
ddaammyy:
jeeeeeeeeeeezzzz. U be onye awusa o. By the time u are done toasting me for 8 hrs, my broda I for don black pass charcoal So no tnx for the toasting grin

Haaaaa..... Have you not heard about the process used in obtaining RAW GOLD..... If the extracts can be subjected to high intensity of heat what stops one from spending 8hrs to toast the precious gem "Dammy" that worths far more than GOLD...... Black is beautiful dear and charcoal is even more beautiful when ignited... Chaiiii my sweetheart must not catch me here oooo.... Off i go back to Family section.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by ddaammyy(f): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2015
Heheheheee cheater alert! I will tell her for u
dadebayo1:

Haaaaa..... Have you not heard about the process used in obtaining RAW GOLD..... If the extracts can be subjected to high intensity of heat what stops one from spending 8hrs to toast the precious gem "Dammy" that worths far more than GOLD...... Black is beautiful dear and charcoal is even more beautiful when ignited... Chaiiii my sweetheart must not catch me here oooo.... Off i go back to Family section.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2015
HateU2:
But what is toasting
I only know toasting machine
How do you expect to know what toasting is with the kind of message on your profile?.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by eagleccentric(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2015
Greatest toast line i ever heard from a bro who had been toasting a chic for so long and she kept rebuffing him;

Guy: You have an evil spirit and i'm the only one that can deliver you...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Lanceslot(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

I suggest you watch your tongue. If a guy decides to be a perv that has nothing to do with me.

I ask you didn't speak to me in such manner. Please and thank you.
Good evening.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2015
Sincere4u:

How do you expect to know what toasting is with the kind of message on your profile?.
ehn ehn! U don view am abi?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 30, 2015
HateU2:
ehn ehn! U don view am abi?
Why I no go view am when you hate people.
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2015
Sincere4u:

Why I no go view am when you are hating me for loving you. When did it become a crime to love you the way I do?.
It's for those peeps who hate me, u hate me?
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2015
I once told a lady.............."Wow! I never thought of the day i'd meet the only lady God used a whole month in creating her smile"
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by dadebayo1(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2015
ddaammyy:
Heheheheee cheater alert! I will tell her for u

Heheheheh........ I am a teacher and not a cheater.... I like your white top.... Hope you like my tie toooooo? Just did small aproko on your profile picture... Pz needs to substitute the lady in the toothpaste pack with your own picture.... #beautifulWhiteTeeth. A lady that can maintain a set of beautiful white teeth can definitely maintain a beautiful home... grin grin

Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by areeo(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=ladyF post=41462655] nobody dey toast me

With your profile picture,no one dares toasting you smiley
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Psylas(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2015
Cholls:
my sister u can liee.
you are free to lie o, nobody will ban you
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2015
bobbyluis:

The guys in ur area have guts o,u can't grab a girl's ass in nigeria if u r not a celebrity otherwise na slap u go chop. Even the coin stuff sef

Yeah in Ireland and the U.K.

Woah shocked I could never slap someone
Re: Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2015
You are too young for me, otherwise i would have asked you out..

Story..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Once Turned You Down For Your Best Friend? / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ / Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.