Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly (44509 Views)

Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / INEC: Don’t Ask Buhari To Call Us To Order, He Doesn’t Dictate To Us / N4.7bn Arms Funds Traced To Obanikoro, Fayose —EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by drmax(m): 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
Buhari is only fighting for the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians. Nigerians have the responsibility to stand with our president and be prepared to bring down any person or group of persons working against the interest of this country. We can not condole criminality and waste of scarce resources especially now that our economy is in a mess. Should the senate members decide to go ahead and purchase the vehicles, they should be ready to contend with nigerians. Nigeria is ours, the senate is ours and this demicracy is ours. Any right thinking senator would stand with our president on this issue.
Also, in which ever area we feel the presidency is wasteful, we should call them to order. It is not about the personality but the nation and our economy.

2 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Akon419(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
sameer1212:
This is one of the problem with a COMMON MAN like you. So with the way this country Economy is at the moment,you are still in support of these legislatives? all because of your hatred for Buhari? I pity your miserable life. BTWF,Don't you see the few senators who spoke are from PDP a.k.a Wailers like you
last time i check ur post, you supported buhari for allocating twice what last administration allocated for presidential plane miantanance even when we are facing economy challenges as a result of his 1984 policy: you also suported buhari for allocating huge amt of mony on his budget, just for vila eating. I am just supris that u change tone simple because it does not involve your dullard
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by olajide8(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Finally the reason APC doesn't want saraki has now been revealed- official stealing from a lean account...
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by anonimi: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
figment232:
SMH all these ZOMBIES, just like their dullard demi-god, so intolerant.

No mind them oh.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by ATERI(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Don`t worry, our honourable law-makers; enjoy it while it last. We all know majority of you are armed robbers in disguise
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by tayodele1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
House pls how do we checkmate the national assemble.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by anonimi: 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
olajide8:
Finally the reason APC doesn't want saraki has now been revealed- official stealing from a lean account...

Is Buhari and his N3.6 billion BMW cars with PDP

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3207821_83060_jpeg4bd2434ccd1fbeec7e7826a910da63ea

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Malakh: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Posts such as this is the reason why Blacks are still backward. God help the Negroes.
he is right you know and it will come to that in a few years,too many cooks spoil the broth
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by jonnieoneng: 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lets call a spade by its name,this is highly insensitive for the National Assembly to spend 4.6 billon on vehicles in the face of our economic challenges.They need to know that such actions projects them Negatively.If they should go ahead stubbornly,then they stand to loss the respect of generality of Nigerians.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by 989900: 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
Until we lynch them . . . nothing will change.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by PassingShot(m): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
modath:

I won't start a new year cussing people out but if these lehislathieves insist on dancing to Nigeria's songs of sorrow, their smiles will be snatched away & all the gold they have will turn to dross...

Insensitive & crazy mofos dem!!! angry

Utility cars to run their personal errands ba!! In this precarious & perilious time!!

Omenka , passingshot , thevoice & Keneking abeg make una come see una lawbreakers ooo shocked
My hope for change never considered the legislative arm as pivotal element.

They're largely rogues there.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by 989900: 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
tayodele1:

We lynch them!

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Chinom(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
If we cannot stop them eventually, then they must purchase only IVMs from INNOSON motors. That N4.8b must be spent in Nigeria. I think Buhari and the CBN can insist on that.

4 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by HzRF(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Super1Star:
That is the headache of Nigerians and not Buhari's.

If we all fail to protest this madness, na we sabi.

Nigeria is meant to be tightening her loins, and our elected NA members are still largessing.

Criminality is collecting 100bn as transport allowance and going ahead to approve another 45bn for themselves for purchase of vehicles.

Buhari was warned about his apathy towards NA election of his principal officers. The world can now see how inconsiderate and self centred Saraki is.

Will also protest #BudgetOfYams?

Or that can slide?

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by SHAIBULIAR: 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
Super1Star:
That is the headache of Nigerians and not Buhari's.

If we all fail to protest this madness, na we sabi.

Nigeria is meant to be tightening her loins, and our elected NA members are still largessing.

Criminality is collecting 100bn as transport allowance and going ahead to approve another 45bn for themselves for purchase of vehicles.

Buhari was warned about his apathy towards NA election of his principal officers. The world can now see how inconsiderate and self centred Saraki is.
God bless you forever and ever for your submission
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by jonnieoneng: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
tayodele1:

Protest marches!!!!!Civil Disobedience.

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by excel101(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Aristotle96:
I see
. I understand, its like we only have PDP members in senate nd house of rep. Cos APC legislatures are saints
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by HzRF(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
modath:

I won't start a new year cussing people out but if these lehislathieves insist on dancing to Nigeria's songs of sorrow, their smiles will be snatched away & all the gold they have will turn to dross...

Insensitive & crazy mofos dem!!! angry

Utility cars to run their personal errands ba!! In this precarious & perilious time!!

Omenka , passingshot , thevoice & Keneking abeg make una come see una lawbreakers ooo shocked

Tell them to air their view on #BudgetOfYams

Or that can slide?
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Akon419:
last time i check ur post, you supported buhari for allocating twice what last administration allocated for presidential plane miantanance even when we are facing economy challenges as a result of his 1984 policy: you also suported buhari for allocating huge amt of mony on his budget, just for vila eating. I am just supris that u change tone simple because it does not involve your dullard
lol@ all these trash you just said above. I dare you to tender your evidence that Buhari allocated huge sum of money for his villa feeding compare to the previous administration and that of plane maintenance.

4 Likes

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by prettyboi1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
fearNORTH:
This Daura dweller will surely shoot himself at the foot...
This man really needs some education on seperation of power.

Though anything that will pitch Nigerians against the illiterate gworo addict is a welcomed development
You're just a bitter person. Who would suffer the 'pitch'? Is it not ordinary people like you?
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Theyjih: 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Coraje:
What can we do as Nigerians to stop this madness by these legislative. please i need constructive comments that can be executed.
Since this generation are twitter, hashtag warriors, facebook battalion, blogs (E! zombies). Hw about creating awareness on those platform(s) ? stating the facts this would educate d public and enhance the next step which mostly would be protest .
Option. 2 would be recalling them back to their wards or zones (seems hard to do but feasible )
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You should be talking about mobilisation. Were NLC members not part of the electorates?

Tonye! We have a major problem on our hands and you and your likes (me) are our major problem . We rant on Nairaland, Facebook a twitter. We protest only online while our senators pretend to sober but laugh at us in the comfort of their room.
I was expecting u to start talking seriously about organising a nationwide protest until our lawmaker are paid like civil servants.. enough of condemning this rogue online....the fight should be taken to them...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ride on Mr President
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Amanwulu1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
APCsupporter:
Lets recall the fools if they are not ready to coperate with Oga Buhari. They should tell us what they want to do with the cars when everyone has his own at home
what we hv here is partial democracy, whoever told u u could recall dem.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by anonimi: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
ATERI:
Don`t worry, our honourable law-makers; enjoy it while it last. We all know majority of you are armed robbers in disguise

Just like all of us, their 200 million mumu fellow citizens, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528508_political20catoon_jpeg388939f5abe0d6aa488640afd36eb164

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594708_2015070614_49_24_jpeg729d77cc44780fac0baef3b112466d22

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2525077_nationalassebly_jpeg71d66f931a1a7ec6df0b899a793ef6b6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by chernest2002: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
If Buhari could abide by the rule of law then the masses will stand by him all the way. If he don't want the N/A to spend the money let him follow the rule of law, and not dictatorial attitude.
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
989900:
Until we lynch them . . . nothing will change.
Yes we Lynch them on Nairaland, Facebook and twitter ...

1 Like

Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by anonimi: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Amanwulu1:

I thought our constitution provides for RECALL of our elected representatives and senators, not so

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by rabbuy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
I seriously blame Nigerians when we can come up with a n idea to eradicate all these politicians like Ghana did will we have rest
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Getikebusy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fellow Nigerians this is why this present PMB govt won't perform to the expectation of the masses. NIGERIA NEEDS TO BE RE-COLONIZED
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Theyjih: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
f
Amanwulu1:
Totally doable.. if memory serves me right remember all mighty mantu was recalled by his constituents.. who would have thought that was possible? If we put our mind to it. We can do anything. First thing first, get the facts right, get organised (this is the hardest part since the civil society and the so called freedom fighters might want to hijack the situation if the structure isn't well defined )
Re: N4.7bn Cars: Buhari Can’t Dictate To Us –n’assembly by Obidikejr(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
PDP can never see anything good in what ever this man says or do. N4+ billion for a 109 pple to buy cars! That's outrageous, for a country desperate for economic boost and diversification that's a whole lot to waste on 109 pple. these PDP guys should have mind biko, Is it this wicked set of pple we would have given power for another 4yrs after a wasted 16.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Replies Critics With Facts & Figures (photo) / Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.