Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,312 members, 7,853,448 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee (60363 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by gary400(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Cesclxg:

As I said before, I really think it is a good bargain. A night of hot steamy sex for #40k. That's some people monthly salary. Mind u, I am not saying u sud do the act. Far from it. The Scientist in me is just weighing the scale. I do that alot. However, if u eventually do succumb to the pressure and end up taking the man up on the deal, take consolation in the fact that he says he loves you. Who knows, one night of sex may make u feel the same way about him too. Who knows, he cud end up being ur husband. God works in mysterious ways!
#fact
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
efficiencie:

I know your type...the-ends-justify-the-means kinda guy! Your morality is defined by a profit and loss statement. What brings you gain is good and whatever brings you loss is bad irrespective of the moral dangers of your gain and the societal importance of your loss...Well your type are in power in many countries of the world. They are the reason behind wars, famine, deception, destruction, genocide and all manner of evils the world is yet to know off...So if a lady puts herself in a position to be used and exploited for money then you will gladly pay to get what ordinarily money should not be able to buy? Well the likes of Dasuki are like that too. They plunder and pillage so that their position in the societal scheme is secured and so that their children and children's children will be ahead socially, physically and financially of their peer...

...well yeah, you've got a choice. A choice to see things the way you choose to see them, irrespective of who suffers or who survives...but when you are dead and long gone if you were given the opportunity to look back at the world that the likes of you have helped shaped, would you be proud of it?

Matter of fact everyone's morality is dictated by a potential profit or loss, you are not exempt.

Still within the context of "ways of achieving Sexual satisfaction/ intimacy", so you find it immoral to use your looks or personality to get sex? If you don't, why do you kick so vehemently against using your money to get sex. One thing comes to mind; Double standards!!

As long as you are a Human, you can never be truly morally perfect.

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
safarigirl:
low doesn't even begin to describe them. scum of the earth is more appropriate

Lolcheesy
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:
We are all entitled to speak free but learn not to judge others.I have gone through almost all the comments and I've read a lot of things,most people calling me a beggar,greedy,and a gold digger.Well,i 'm not upset because life situations has a way of bringing tears or joy to the face of people.I am not the kind that beg for money,I was taught to be self dependent and that is why I can't ask people for money.
Most of you want me to pour out all d details of my family for you to understand my predicament but I only had the intention of coming here to express my feelings.You can judge me all you want if that will make you feel better but have it in mind that most times things happen for a reason.
Polite12 ,the fact that I had sex one time doesnt mean that I still languish in it.I am not better than prostitutes but I can't trade my body for 40k.
OH SORRI UR BACKGROUND IS POOR, IT IS A PITY, LET ME RUN B4 DEFENDERS OF D DEFENCELESS CRUCIFY ME.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ravenwolf:

Matter of fact everyone's morality is dictated by a potential profit or loss, you are not exempt.

Still within the context of "ways of achieving Sexual satisfaction/ intimacy", so you find it immoral to use your looks or personality to get sex? If you don't, why do you kick so vehemently against using your money to get sex. One thing comes to mind; Double standards!!

Ode!

Why are you trying so hard to rationalise madness? How dare you try to compare sef?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
slap1:
How much are you supposed to sleep with him for? Why does he have to give you the money? From the little you posted, I can surmise you also want to use the guy the same way he wants to use you.

Call Mesut Özil.
hahaha cheesy Nice one boss cheesy
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by doveda: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
Cesclxg:

As I said before, I really think it is a good bargain. A night of hot steamy sex for #40k. That's some people monthly salary. Mind u, I am not saying u sud do the act. Far from it. The Scientist in me is just weighing the scale. I do that alot. However, if u eventually do succumb to the pressure and end up taking the man up on the deal, take consolation in the fact that he says he loves you. Who knows, one night of sex may make u feel the same way about him too. Who knows, he cud end up being ur husband. God works in mysterious ways!

You are not the idi.ots that would call her a sl.ut when next she is with another problem
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
misspicy:

Please answer this few questions

1)are you related to this man?

2)what type of circumstances did you meet with him

3)what is your relationship with him

see lady it is high time y'all realise that manna does not fall from heaven,how can you in this present day and age think that a full blooded man will just carry his hard earned money and pour it on you,when
1)he is not your boyfriend

2)he is not your sugar daddy

3)he is not a mugu

4)he is not stupid

5)he is not even related to you

don't you know that greedy girls have made it hard for a man to help other girls that really needs help?who wants to be seen as a mugu?
E be like say you be learner

I know you are expecting supernatural help from above,then you must be sensitive to the things of the spirit not just expect every man out there to drop their hard earned money on you like its your birth right
imagine asking a man for money just one month after meeting him? and you posted this on nairaland? lmao

For the very first time I agree with you , this year will definitely bring surprises
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by armadeo(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ravenwolf:

Let me put it simply for him to understand.

You don't see the world the way it is you only see it the way you are.

Efficiencie if you can use your tongue to lure a female why can't another use his cash. You are all arriving at the same destination wether by road or by train. Everything is limited to your point of view. Enlarge your scope.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by efficiencie(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
As a people, who love peace, hate wars, cherish brotherhood and stand for justice we are to be sacrificial even in the face of mockery...Jesus Christ was called a mugu by the very same people he came to save and today many of the people who call on him for peace, safety and success were once robbers, whores, killers, deceivers, blasphemers and the likes...If Christ were to take the advice many have advanced here, he would have destroyed the world again, as he did Sodom and Gomorrah, even before now...

...and for the atheists that do not accept the existence of Christ, i say if the true price of knowledge were imposed in every school and for every book you will never be knowledgeable enough to stand faced-off against an invisible being whose existence, according to you, is in dispute...your knowledge is the sacrifice of another irrespective of what is paid to get knowledge...Sacrifice is at the heart of all of man's achievements.

If Faraday must be paid for his discovery, by now virtually all of us would bear Faraday as surnames. If Einstein and the scientists on the Manhattan project had not ended the war with the atom bomb, Hitler would have had access to that weapon sooner than later and installed himself and the all time emperor of the world...while i agree, profit is the driver commerce yet i acknowledge that though the ingenuity of man yields profit, profit is gross understatement of a befitting reward for sheer ingenuity and altruistic purposes often underlie this gross understatement...

In other words; sacrifice, altruism and benevolence are essentially drivers of ingenuity as well...Bro you can get all the sex you want and not destroy what you cannot create just to get temporal pleasure...

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
armadeo:

Efficiencie if you can use your tongue to lure a female why can't another use his cash. You are all arriving at the same destination wether by road or by train. Everything is limited to your point of view. Enlarge your scope.

Ten thousand points for this brother who has understanding.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Cesclxg(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
armadeo:

What is the use of ur money if u can't use it to get what u want even if that commodity is sex. The truth is even the rich use their money to get sex even if they do not consciously plan it that way. The Mere fact that u are rich or wealthy makes most girls want to give u sex even without u asking because of what they hope to get from u. It is just common sense...

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by efficiencie(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
armadeo:

...did you read my post at all...i concluded that with words you can lure a dumb lady or a willing lady...and in both situations sex is consensual and blissful...but when you coerce a person who is in desperate need, using you wealth and power, Oh c'mon...It's easy to call the OP all kinds of names but i tell you, you'll feel unimaginable and unforgettable pangs of pain when you give up a priceless possession for a temporal assistance...

I am not a saint, as defined by the world, i am someone that lives by his conscience...and i wonder how i will be comfortable sleeping with a lady who really does not want the intercourse but brings herself too low to accept it all for the money...bro, i am not an angel but i'll never do that...

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by xpac01(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

I asked him if I could come and work for him and then he said he has enough workers.
Then He must be out on a mission. Just flee dear.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
Misogynist2014:
Your parents must be hopelessly poor. grin

That is why they are sending me to school so I can become HOPEFULLY RICH
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by omonnakoda: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
efficiencie:
As a people, who love peace, hate wars, cherish brotherhood and stand for justice we are to be sacrificial even in the face of mockery...Jesus Christ was called a mugu by the very same people he came to save and today many of the people who call on him for peace, safety and success were once robbers, whores, killers, deceivers, blasphemers and the likes...If Christ were to take the advice many have advanced here, he would have destroyed the world again, as he did Sodom and Gomorrah, even before now...

...and for the atheists that do not accept the existence of Christ, i say if the true price of knowledge were imposed in every school and for every book you will never be knowledgeable enough to stand faced-off against an invisible being whose existence, according to you, is in dispute...your knowledge is the sacrifice of another irrespective of what is paid to get knowledge...Sacrifice is at the heart of all of man's achievements.

If Faraday must be paid for his discovery, by now virtually all of us would bear Faraday as surnames. If Einstein and the scientists on the Manhattan project had not ended the war with the atom bomb, Hitler would have had access to that weapon sooner than later and installed himself and the all time emperor of the world...while i agree, profit is the driver commerce yet i acknowledge that though the ingenuity of man yields profit, profit is gross understatement of a befitting reward for sheer ingenuity and altruistic purposes often underlie this gross understatement...

In other words; sacrifice, altruism and benevolence are essentially drivers of ingenuity as well...Bro you can get all the sex you want and not destroy what you cannot create just to get temporal pleasure...

All this PhD thesis on top paying rent for Olosho. If he wants t do charity or altruism is that where to start.? Guy leave story abeg. There are thousands of ways to give charity that are sustainable and make plenty of sense not paying rent for some random woman. She is comfortable enough to post on Nairaland so she is not hungry. Enough hungry people to do charity for. Stop all this Bujumbura preaching abeg

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by xpac01(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda:

People help others all the time without knowing them!
You said people but not everyone. For someone somewhere to philantropist naturally does not mean everyone should be.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by flokii: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
doveda abi wetin you call ursef... e be like say something dey insyd this matter wey you wan gain.... abi why you wan dieee ontop another pesin matter

shey na by force to do charity ni?... d guy talk say he own get conditions then d OP can quietly walk away unless she has evil intentions herself...

and just so you know... a woman would hardly assist her.. if you doubt, ask her to meet one

btw are you related to a former president cos you be woman wrapper

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by efficiencie(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Cesclxg:

What is the use of ur money if u can use it to get what u want even if that commodity is sex. The truth is even the rich use their money to get sex even if they do not consciously plan it that way. The Mere fact that u are rich or wealthy makes most girls want to give u sex even without u asking because of what they hope to get from u. It is just common sense...

...those ladies are willing to do the trade...a lady whose sees her body as a commodity will readily offer it up for sale but in this case the man in question offered to help and this drew the lady's attention only for him to declare his real intention...gold diggers are so easy to tell, for they literally have it written on their foreheads and this makes them the easy commodity to purchase but in the case of the OP she reveals she's not down for that...and if she were she wouldn't be here in the first place...

...and bro, if you stand for the view that anything can and ought to be exchanged for money, then you should be happy with the way the world is today...because i assure you, the world is the way it is today because of the conflict of interests, the interests of persons who believe that more wealth, fame and power is better than less at any cost be it the cost of human lives, peace and sanity.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by OAFMods: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Op send your account chikena
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by armadeo(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
efficiencie:

...did you read my post at all...i concluded that with words you can lure a dumb lady or a willing lady...and in both situations sex is consensual and blissful...but when you coerce a person who is in desperate need, using you wealth and power, Oh c'mon...It's easy to call the OP all kinds of names but i tell you, you'll feel unimaginable and unforgettable pangs of pain when you give up a priceless possession for a temporal assistance...

I am not a saint, as defined by the world, i am someone that lives by his conscience...and i wonder how i will be comfortable sleeping with a lady who really does not want the intercourse but brings herself too low to accept it all for the money...bro, i am not an angel but i'll never do that...

You are still looking at this from a very narrow perspective. Is it because it involves sex? What if a situation arises that an individual is offered cash for his/her kidney due to lack what would you say.

She was made an offer and she refused. What's the big deal cos she was at a disadvantage? Everything is about offers you either accept or refuse. It's your choice. People work shitty jobs they hate because they have no choice.

When you go for a bank loan and they ask for an arm and a leg why don't you tell them to be benevolent.

I am not in agreement with what the guy did but it's his choice let him also be. We cannot judge him from our own perspective cause he also has his perspective

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by SUPOL(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

He asked me why I Dont go to school often when the school is in session. I told him that for now I only go to school wen I have enough t.p.He then asked me why I wasn't staying in d hostel rather than come from where I stay which is far,I told him I couldn't get a space because there was no money to do so.He then promised to help...
Are u related to Lie Mohammed?

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
reminiscing:

Thanks a lot.I was very shocked that he barely knows me and he is asking for sex

You are very funny.

You barely know him and you are expecting accomodation fees from him. Say N70,000. Smh

Any relationahip where only one person is always giving, the other only receives WILL NEVER LAST.

He is protecting his interest while you are protecting yours. Simple..

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by efficiencie(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:
doveda abi wetin you call ursef... e be like say something dey insyd this matter wey you wan gain.... abi why you wan dieee ontop another pesin matter

shey na by force to do charity ni?... d guy talk say he own get conditions then d OP can quietly walk away unless she has evil intentions herself...

and just so you know... a woman would hardly assist her.. if you doubt, ask her to meet one

btw are you related to a former president cos you be woman wrapper

...and imagine a world where no one cares who dies and who lives but all we care about is what we gain...is that not the world we are in today? Many of you talking and spouting all manner of crap can do so because a rich man hasn't walked into your relationships, order the kidnapping of your girlfriend (because he's rich and powerful) and have you fan him while he pounds your highly cherished girlfriend to stupor...many of you are narrow minded and only see the flow of events from your hedonistic perspective...
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by smoby(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Sleep with him u r a prostitute
Dnt sleep with him u r still a prostitute

Y I will tell you.
Formication: sleeping with men outside tHe marriage.

Alduttry : Same as formication ,bt instead u r cut in The act....

Now my quetion for u is .....r u Still a virgin ?

like it or not it is The gospel truth.

That is y a laugh when I see some girls of now a days I go dey Laugh.

If ur boy friend really love you,y can't him wait after putting a ring on ur finger ?
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
jusRadical:

And you barely know him but you are asking him of money or you agreed for him to help you.

Face your studies and leave men alone.

No mind the mumu.
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by AreaFada2: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Some frustrated attention seeking, swearing trooper venting their spleen on people offering their opinion. Na wa o, men dey suffer sha, to go marry this kind one for house. grin wink
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by flokii: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
efficiencie:

...and imagine a world where no one cares who dies and who lives but all we care about is what we gain...is that not the world we are in today? Many of you talking and spouting all manner of crap can do so because a rich man hasn't walked into your relationships, order the kidnapping of your girlfriend (because he's rich and powerful) and have you fan him while he pounds your highly cherished girlfriend to stupor...many of you are narrow minded and only see the flow of events from your hedonistic perspective...

bro.. calm down na

shey dem tell you say na me be d guy ni?

btw how're you sure d guy in question has much or is rich

you know somtin I've learnt in life?... never judge from one side of a story as there are always three sides

ow I wish d guy can give his own account of d story

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by SUPOL(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
armadeo:

most times dey use lies to toast n get d girl which is like giving d babe face currency after d show
Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Cesclxg(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
efficiencie:

...those ladies are willing to do the trade...a lady whose sees her body as a commodity will readily offer it up for sale but in this case the man in question offered to help and this drew the lady's attention only for him to declare his real intention...gold diggers are so easy to tell, for they literally have it written on their foreheads and this makes them the easy commodity to purchase but in the case of the OP she reveals she's not down for that...and if she were she wouldn't be here in the first place...

...and bro, if you stand for the view that anything can and ought to be exchanged for money, then you should be happy with the way the world is today...because i assure you, the world is the way it is today because of the conflict of interests, the interests of persons who believe that more wealth, fame and power is better than less at any cost be it the cost of human lives, peace and sanity.
Does it matter if he made his real intention known after making the declaration that he wud pay her rent? Does it matter if he reneged on his promise? Is he bound by any contract to kip his promise? What if he wants something in return and that thing is sex? Are u to be the judge of that? Will u act as the judge, the jury and the excecutioner? Is the money not his? An offer was made buh she ain't okay with it, so she walked away and he did the same... Wasn't it the op that was trying to reach the man in question on phone? The man was not ready to part with his hard earned money, are we to blame him for that? Pls enough of ur hypocrisy. If u think the man is wrong, y don't u give the op the #40k?

3 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by efficiencie(m): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
armadeo:

You are still looking at this from a very narrow perspective. Is it because it involves sex? What if a situation arises that an individual is offered cash for his/her kidney due to lack what would you say.

She was made an offer and she refused. What's the big deal cos she was at a disadvantage? Everything is about offers you either accept or refuse. It's your choice. People work shitty jobs they hate because they have no choice.

When you go for a bank loan and they ask for an arm and a leg why don't you tell them to be benevolent.

I am not in agreement with what the guy did but it's his choice let him also be. We cannot judge him from our own perspective cause he also has his perspective

Bro this is why this world is screwed and will remain screwed till the end...with the resources in this world, should anyone be doing a shitty job? No, please look at Nigeria. With over 600 billion dollars made in oil revenue since 1999 should Nigeria be reeling under the oil price crash and many battling with no salary payments? I am not against people making their choices when there are ample choices to make...Have you read the works of Amartya Sen? Please do if you can and you'll see that the developed countries are called developed because on the average its people have a wide range of choices to choose from...An American prostitute is into the job because its fun and they even talk of making a career out of it with the like of Angeline Jolie, Sara Jay etc being celebrated porn stars at some point in their lives. Now these have choices...but in Africa this is not so. The choices are severely limited and people are burdened into doing what ordinarily they would not have done...

Bro, my point is if you, I and all of us were governed by the very same philosophy that guides that man who made such an offer, the world would be what Thomas Hobbes said it would be: "short, nasty and brutish..."

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
mradjoy:
Maje ko gba adugbo e koja o, no give am chop at all o it is very dangerous. Stupid man.

Why can't some men just help without asking for anything in return?
I'm sure this same man wouldn't want same to happen to his daughter na.

Kukuma pay for the poster's accomodation fee, i heard its N45,000. Oya fast !

Just help her as a person.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.