Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State (24266 Views)

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / How Nigeria Can Be An Industrialized Nation / Most Indigenous In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Normal things in ibadan... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
Normal thing in ibadan cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
I don't need to post abnormal things but normal ibadan things are worse enough............... cheesy cheesy

Cancerous rustic roofs cheesy cheesy

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Normal things in ibadan... cheesy cheesy cheesy
At the end of the day, it confirm that Ibadan is a big old city with both new and old setting while Anambra is just a clannish settlement!
Just look at Ibadan city below

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by AshiwajuFoward: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Now this shows you really pained cheesy

What I need to destroy you is just the normal thing in ibadan.

Take it.. cheesy

[s][/s]

Lol. And I will proudly take that over these right 'normal' Anambra things below. I predict that Anambra will be wiped off the map via erosion encroachment within another decade from now:

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by cheruv: 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
DiademSh07:

LOL!
I saw Onitsha though and the River!
The only place that caught my eyes while passing through the SE region is Enugu state! I saw Anambra, Enugu and lastly Ebonyi before I got to Calabar! Imo and Abia were the only place I didn't pass through!
This guy is a poor liar...going to Atakpa(calabar) and you didn't pass through Abia
Ndi Ovei na ashi! angry

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Now compare it with our own normal.................... cheesy cheesy

It is like night and day, light and darkness.............. cheesy cheesy

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is a huge heap of slum.............. cheesy

You guys are suffering............ cheesy

[s]
DiademSh07:

At the end of the day, it confirm that Ibadan is a big old city with both new and old setting while Anambra is just a clannish settlement!
Just look at Ibadan city below
[/s]

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Anambra, pride of the Igbos

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
You have run out of yarns and real pictures..LOL

I just need normal things in ibadan to demolish you......LOL

[s]
AshiwajuFoward:

Lol. And I will proudly take that over these right 'normal' Anambra things below. I predict that Anambra will be wiped off the map via erosion encroachment within another decade from now:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
[size=14pt]Anambra, the most Industrial state in Ala Igbo[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by 400billionman: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
HopeAtHand:

If Anambra is a big as you guys paint it, let her IGR speak for her. Look at Lagos and Rivers, the stats dont lie. The IGR is a reflection of the massive economic activities going on.

By foreign companies..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
cheruv:

This guy is a poor liar...going to Atakpa(calabar) and you didn't pass through Abia
Ndi Ovei na ashi! angry
So, Ebonyi do not lead to Calabar?
Ibo and dullness!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
[size=17pt]AERIAL VIEW OF INDUSTRIAL ANAMBRA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is all we need, the normal things......... cheesy

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
[size=19pt]ANAMBRA , BROWN ROOF GALLERY!![/size]

LOOOOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Let us keep it to normal pictures, so we can get the truth..................... cheesy cheesy

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
You have run out of yarns and real pictures..LOL

I just need normal things in ibadan to demolish you......LOL

[s][/s]
Just look at that lovely view of Ibadan with lovely mountain encompassing it! So proud to be Yoruba!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by AshiwajuFoward: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Now compare it with our own normal.................... cheesy cheesy

It is like night and day, light and darkness.............. cheesy cheesy

Lol. I don already show you the 'normal' Anambra (Erosion and canoe-accessible villages). But if what you just presented up there's the best y'all gat to offer then una be learners, compare that to just one estate in Ibadan and take a bow. cheesy We don't do unplanned and ugly estates. cheesy Real talk, those Anambra buildings are pedestrian. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Give us something like this.................. cheesy cheesy

YourNemesis:
[size=19pt]ANAMBRA , BROWN ROOF GALLERY!!/size]

g[/img]

LOOOOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
[size=15pt]Behold the beauty of Eastern Anambra Industrialization[/size]

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by AshiwajuFoward: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
YourNemesis:
[size=19pt]ANAMBRA , BROWN ROOF GALLERY!!/size]

LOOOOL!!!

Keep 'em coming. grin
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
[size=18pt]Welcome to Anambra!!![/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is the normal things in ibadan, such unplanned mud house filled town..................... cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
AshiwajuFoward:

Lol. I don already show you the 'normal' Anambra (Erosion and canoe-accessible village). But if what you just presented up there's the best y'all gat to offer then una be learners, compare that to just one estate in Ibadan and take a bow. cheesy We don't do unplanned and ugly estates. cheesy Real talk, those building are pedestrian. cheesy
[/s]

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Behold the Real meaning of Industrialization in the West

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by arresa: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Flyoruboy:
@DiademSH07 & arresa: make Una free dis Anambra guys make them enjoy their thread, especially since they aren't taking shots at the SW -- if them try dat we go shyt all over this thread and send it to the Lagooncheesy. No be today Dem begin hype that market state. E free won, Olorun Ni mo fi be yin. grin

Na that Aba made and bootlegged Lekki Ikoyi Link Bridge (LIlB) make me laugh jare...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
YourNemesis:
[size=17pt]AERIAL VIEW OF INDUSTRIAL ANAMBRA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!![/size]

Now this the skyline we've been talking about!
SpaceTour, can you see your village, Anambra! LOL!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
[size=18pt]Industrial Anambra cant even build roads[/size]

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by omololu2020(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Those Igbos in yoruba land(oyo, ogun, Ondo, osun and ekiti) are not upto 100 and they are treated as expatriates because they don't live in mud house like their host

how old are you little boy? We have six state in the south west.or you want to tell me lekki(ijebu),lagos island(awori),ikorodu(ijebu remo) or ikoyi(awori) is not part of the south west?
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by YourNemesis: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
[size=18pt]BEAUTY OF INDUSTRIALIZATION
Anambra State......Chaaai[/size]

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
Is this Lagos or Yorubaland(Ondo, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

YourNemesis:
Behold the Real meaning of Industrialization in the West

[img]7da6a6f7_b.jpg[/img]
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by cheruv: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
DiademSh07:

So, Ebonyi do not lead to Calabar?
Ibo and dullness!
Stop showcasing your ignorance pls undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South / Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses / Denola Seriki Is Dead! Nigeria's Ambassador To Spain Dies At 63

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.