Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State (24291 Views)

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria / How Nigeria Can Be An Industrialized Nation / Most Indigenous In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by AshiwajuFoward: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Post pictures and stop foaming in the mouth LOL

Now look at the 2 states Oyo and Anambra.

Which one can human beings survive in? cheesy

Ibadan is not only dirty but highly unlivable and unplanned and filled with red mud houses and rustic roofscheesy

[s][/s]

Tout. Oyo is not in Anambra league in any ramification. Be it IGR, GDP, you name it. The tallest building in Oyo state built in the 60s (Cocoa House) is still taller than any building in the entire South East. While you all are stuck on your boring and tired building and architectural designs, Oyo estates and GRA have gone ultra-modern. Like the ones I attached below. Nothing in Anambra comes close in quality and aesthetics. Refute me if you dare. cheesy

1 Share

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
You sux cheesy

Ibadan needs emergency declaration cheesy

Look at where people are living in the 21st century. Tufia

[s]
DiademSh07:

You already did that by the way!
A look at that ibadan planning is an eyesore!
[/s]

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Stop posting nonsense internet pictures cheesy

This is what I need from you cheesy

Aerial view grin

[s]
AshiwajuFoward:

Tout. Oyo is not in Anambra league in any ramification. Be it IGR, GDP, you name it. The tallest building in Oyo state built in the 60s (Cocoa House) is still taller than any building in the entire South East. While you all are stuck on your boring and tired building and architectural designs, Oyo estates and GRA have gone ultra-modern. Like the ones I attached below. Nothing in Anambra comes close in quality and aesthetics. Refute me if you dare. cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
You sux cheesy

[s][/s]
Look at the bigger setting here! Far better than the clannish Anambra

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by AshiwajuFoward: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Stop spitting on me and start posting pictures of yoruba land to prove me wrong. . grin

DEMOLISH yoruba land so you can develop something decent as seen in the SE

[s][/s]

Show us a real Anambra Skyline that can match these of Ibadan or stfu forever.

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by AshiwajuFoward: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:

Aerial view grin

[s][/s]

Quit perambulating and show us a REAL skyline, not these GRA pix jo, like this one of ibadan.

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by AshiwajuFoward: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:

Aerial view grin

[s][/s]

See your life? You no fit show any real aerial view of your glorified village of a state? ? And you here beating chest? Chino, you own don finish. cheesy

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
You sux cheesy

[s][/s]
This is another, showing the old setting at the far end and the modern setting at a glance! This is what the modern setting at the far end of your pics looked like at close up!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Can you imagine the nonsense he is posting. He is even fading the pix to hide the rustic roofs cheesy

This is like light and darkness cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Is this the modern setting? cheesy

DiademSh07:

This is another, showing the old setting at the far end and the modern setting at a glance! This is what the modern setting at the far end of your pics looked like at close up!

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
So brown rustic dirty roof and mud houses in ibadan is now modern setting cheesy

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Is this the modern setting? cheesy

Which browser you dey use? Opera mini? LOL! Tell your ibo brother to help you zoom it!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
So brown rustic dirty roof and mud houses in ibadan is now modern setting cheesy
LOL!
The modern setting is at the far end of the pics you posted except you are blind!
The pics I Posted shows the modern setting at a closer look while the old setting were relegated to the far end!
Can you read at all?
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by AshiwajuFoward: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:

Quote me and quit being a pu.ss.y. Show a decent aerial view of your village township state. cheesy You just dey recycle the same pix all over. Is that the best you can do?
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tell me how modern this place is? cheesy

The truth is that ibadan is a large village that requires demolision grin

Pictures don't lie lol

[s]
DiademSh07:

LOL!
The modern setting is at the far end of the pics you posted except you are blind!
The pics I Posted shows the modern setting at a closer look while the old setting were relegated to the far end!
Can you read at all?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Do I need to zoom this? grin

DiademSh07:

Which browser you dey use? Opera mini? LOL!
Tell your ibo brother to help you zoom it!

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by AshiwajuFoward: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:

Pictures don't lie lol

[s][/s]

They don't look as hungry as these. cheesy

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by julixomo: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2016

A new media platform for breaking news, politics, sports, entertainment, tech, metro, weird, blogs and opinion has been launched called 09JA POST, it is aimed at providing everyone with information about the latest happening in Nigeria.

http://www.09ja.com

Please share and show some support by following us on social media, Twitter: @09japost Facebook: 09japost GooglePlus +09japost

Thanks for your support Nairalanders
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:

Pictures don't lie lol

[s][/s]
LOL!
You know already that you got nothing on us!
Our ancestors are only centuries older than you clown's ancestor but also wiser and more intelligent!
The old and new town planning tells a lot!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bro this like light and darkness cheesy

The difference is clear cheesy

AshiwajuFoward:

Quote me and quit being a pu.ss.y. Show a decent aerial view of your village township state. cheesy You just dey recycle the same pix all over. Is that the best you can do?

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Do I need to zoom this? grin

You are not only disgracing yourself with your poor IQ but also Anambra!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Now you are pained cheesy

There is no such place in my state, look at the massive flyover standing there cheesy

AshiwajuFoward:

They don't look as hungry as these. cheesy

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
You mean disgracing myself with ibadan? cheesy

DiademSh07:

You are not only disgracing yourself with your poor IQ but also Anambra!

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2016

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by AshiwajuFoward: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:

There is no such place in my state, look at the massive flyover standing there cheesy

Then you must be an impostor claiming Anambra, coz ABEC stands for Anambra Bi-Atlantic Erosion Commission. Those bony ass men are your pops and uncles in the village, dying of poverty and hunger. Look again, I"m sure you'll recognize them this time around. And don't tell me you can't recognize that particular spot in Awka? ? ?

And as for the flyover, it's an inferior Ikoyi-LEkki bridge Knockoff = wannabe. undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:

LOL!
See what this villager they jubilate over! Ibo don suffer no be small!
Show the skyline of your anambra, not your GRA! The planning by the way is an eyesore!
Can you read at all?
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Anger has taken over you LOL

I am only posting the normal things in ibadan, no abnormal thing yet cheesy

When are demolishing this town? grin

AshiwajuFoward:

Then you must be an impostor claiming Anambra, coz ABEC stands for Anambra Bi-Atlantic Erosion Commission. Those bony ass men are you pops and uncles in the village, dying of poverty and hunger. Look again, I"m sure you'll recognize them this time around. And don't tell me you can't recognize that particular spot in Awka? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Like this disaster you call town? cheesy

DiademSh07:

LOL!
See what this villager they jubilate over! Ibo don suffer no be small!
Show the skyline of your anambra, not your LGR! The planning by the way is an eyesore!
Can you read at all?

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wa ba mi l oja cheesy

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by DiademSh07: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Like this disaster you call town? cheesy

This already confirm how dull are the ibos!
Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by AshiwajuFoward: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
SpaceTour:
Anger has taken over you LOL

I am only posting the normal things in ibadan, no abnormal thing yet cheesy

When are demolishing this town? grin

Lol. And these are the 'normal things' in Anambra? cheesy. Where Stella and a whole Governor dey canoe to their villages. And Erosion don turn una to destitues. I'll rather keep my brown roofs than be cursed with perpetual erosion. Word! grin

Re: Anambra Most Indigenous Industrialized State by SpaceTour: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Now this shows you really pained cheesy

What I need to destroy you is just the normal thing in ibadan.

Take it.. cheesy

[s]
AshiwajuFoward:

Lol. And these are the 'normal things' in Anambra? cheesy. Where Stella and a whole Governor dey canoe to their villages. And Erosion don turn una to destitues. I'll rather keep my brown roofs than be cursed with perpetual erosion. Word! grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC / APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.