Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler (24781 Views)

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by mzvyne(f): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
betsy96:
TBH even if none of these is done boys will still be quick to tag one a love peddler
I disagree!

1 Like

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
octopusfreaky:
nope,,i will just wait and pray for my man or change location to meet better guys...
Nigerian guys are not that bad.
It's the empty barrels that sounds the loudest.

1 Like

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Your number 2 though. undecided
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by octopusfreaky(f): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
PushMusic:

Nigerian guys are not that bad.
It's the empty barrels that sounds the loudest.
well,ive bn unlucky with Nigerian guys.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
falconey:
grin

5. Exposing body parts to entice another
lady's man

[/color]

7. Purposefully starving him of sex
because he didn't meet your financial
demands.

[color=#990000]

[color=#990000][/color]

You've been noticed grin
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
octopusfreaky:
well,ive bn unlucky with Nigerian guys.
You probably should work on yourself.
Like minds attracts.

1 Like

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by octopusfreaky(f): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
PushMusic:
You probably should work on yourself. Like minds attracts.
i disagree ,opposite attracts
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Laveda(f): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
That's not you..right? Or?

1 Like

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by falconey(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Suigeneris93:

You've been noticed grin

LOL
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
octopusfreaky:
i disagree ,opposite attracts
That's true but you also have to be like minded. Being opposite is quite different from like mindedness.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by ronald4lif(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nicely written but I have a reservation with number 7. It appears as though cheating is justified when a man cheat coz his wife 'deprives' him of sex.

Although could be true if the reason behind her withdrawal from sex is justifiable but not always the case. We can argue that sex is a conjugal duty of a married woman and thus must be performed at all times but it's also not an absolute right.

It is my believe that before a woman refuses to mate her hubby something is not right on his part. How does he treat her? Does he treats her like the love of his life? Entice her with surprises, pets her etc?

There are some things that triggers romance and a woman should be treated nicely if you want her in the mood. It's not just a case of treating her with utter disregard and expect her to spread legs when you're sex-hungry. She's got feelings, whether wife or not and sex is build on romance.

Whatever led to her depriving a man of sex doesn't justify cheating, if they can't resolve it then they should consider moving on. And there are cases where men deprives women of sex too, should the woman cheats too?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
So true ryt?
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
ronald4lif:
Nicely written but I have a reservation with number 7. It appears as though cheating is justified when a man cheat coz his wife 'deprives' him of sex.

Although could be true if the reason behind her withdrawal from sex is justifiable but not always the case. We can argue that sex is a conjugal duty of a married woman and thus must be performed at all times but it's also not an absolute right.

It is my believe that before a woman refuses to mate her hubby something is not right on his part. How does he treat her? Does he treats her like the love of his life? Entice her with surprises, pets her etc?

There are somethings that triggers romance and a woman should be treated nicely if you want her in the mood. It's not just a case of treating her with utter disregard and expect her to spread legs when you're sex-hungry.

Whatever led to her depriving a man of sex doesn't justify cheating, if they can't resolve it then they should consider moving on. And there are cases where men deprives women of sex too, should the woman cheats too?
You're generalizing. I am specializing. One major point about thread creation is specializing. I consciously wont hit all points to score a point. Thanks tho
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by ronald4lif(m): 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
emusmith:
You're generalizing. I am specializing. One major point about thread creation is specializing. I consciously wont hit all points to score a point. Thanks tho

Ya true but it's also pertinent contributors like myself and others highlight other areas the original post didn't address. You know, it's possible that some might think it's alright to philander provided their wife deprives them of sex without finding out what could had propel her to do so. All good bruv.

1 Like

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by octopusfreaky(f): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
PushMusic:

That's true but you also have to be like minded.
Being opposite is quite different from like mindedness.
enlighten me on "mindedness"
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by dollyjoy(f): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Well said!
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
mzvyne:
I disagree!
Thank you!
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
octopusfreaky:
enlighten me on "mindedness"
You both have same interests, you both think the same way. Same hobbies, ideologies, beliefs e.t.c.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

Ya true but it's also pertinent contributors like myself and others highlight other areas the original post didn't address. You know, it's possible that some might think it's alright to philander provided their wife deprives them of sex without finding out what could had propel her to do so. All good bruv.

Oh, I see. Some take it literally without filtrating. Thanks bruv.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by octopusfreaky(f): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
PushMusic:

You both have same interests, you both think the same way. Same hobbies, ideologies, beliefs e.t.c.

let us nt derail ds thread,i havent exhibited such traits the op stated above ,my only p is dat Nigerian guys are obsessed with physical attributes of a girl,,its sickening..
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
octopusfreaky:
let us nt derail ds thread,i havent exhibited such traits the op stated above ,my only p is dat Nigerian guys are obsessed with physical attributes of a girl,,its sickening..
That's the mistake a lot of guys make.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by joseph1832(m): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
betsy96:
TBH even if none of these is done boys will still be quick to tag one a love peddler
Ya think? A guy can only tag you a prostitute/runs girl when you behave like you, plain and simple.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by octopusfreaky(f): 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
PushMusic:
That's the mistake a lot of guys make.
tongue including youtongue
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
octopusfreaky:
tongue including youtongue
I prefer intelligent ladies.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mhizizzy, where you been?
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
Well said!
Thanks bae kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Mhizizzy(f): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
emusmith:
Mhizizzy, where you been?

Nigeria o..lolz happy new year
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mhizizzy:

Nigeria o..lolz happy new year

Been long I saw your amazing... smiley
Happy new year from here...
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by MRBrownJ: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
@emusmith we men must ALSO take responsibilities for the poor choices that we make....

2. Breaking up with boyfriend just because he's temporarily broke and later returning when he's rich.
it all depends on whether that foolish bf attracted this damzel with money, because if he did, then this lady has all the rights to leave if she doesnt get the requirements of that said r/ship. you cant catch a bee with honey and expect it to stay if there is NO more honey.

3. Sleeping with his friends to get at him or for lustful pleasure
this is called REVENGE, and if done once to get back at cheating bf, it cant/shouldnt be compared to love peddlers

4. Dating married men (for money)
s if the gal dates a married guy because he is "cute", will you still consider her a love peddler? and if the guy aint married, is that ok to date men for money?! be careful of what you are saying

5. Exposing body parts to entice another lady's man
ladies will always use what they have to get what they want... whether it be their brains, status or sex appeal. you cant blame women for the poor choices that these men will make.

6. Going diabolical to snatch a guy
being diabolical has nothing to do with being compared to a love peddler

7. Purposefully starving him of sex because he didn't meet your financial demands.
so a wife is considered a love peddler because she uses what she has to get what she wants!? you are a comedian.... let that man be in charge (for a change) and put clear rules/directives in his household

8. Sex-chatting with guys for money or airtime.
call them desperate, broke, cunning etc but they certainly cant be compared to love peddlers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@emusmith we men must ALSO take responsibilities for the poor choices that we make....

2. Breaking up with boyfriend just because he's temporarily broke and later returning when he's rich.
it all depends on whether that foolish bf attracted this damzel with money, because if he did, then this lady has all the rights to leave if she doesnt get the requirements of that said r/ship. you cant catch a bee with honey and expect it to stay if there is NO more honey.

3. Sleeping with his friends to get at him or for lustful pleasure
this is called REVENGE, and if done once to get back at cheating bf, it cant/shouldnt be compared to love peddlers

4. Dating married men (for money)
s if the gal dates a married guy because he is "cute", will you still consider her a love peddler? and if the guy aint married, is that ok to date men for money?! be careful of what you are saying

5. Exposing body parts to entice another lady's man
ladies will always use what they have to get what they want... whether it be their brains, status or sex appeal. you cant blame women for the poor choices that these men will make.

6. Going diabolical to snatch a guy
being diabolical has nothing to do with being compared to a love peddler

7. Purposefully starving him of sex because he didn't meet your financial demands.
so a wife is considered a love peddler because she uses what she has to get what she wants!? you are a comedian.... let that man be in charge (for a change) and put clear rules/directives in his household

8. Sex-chatting with guys for money or airtime.
call them desperate, broke, cunning etc but they certainly cant be compared to love peddlers

OK. Your opinion.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Laveda:
That's not you..right? Or?
It's me.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
It's me.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Important Is Money In A Relationship? / My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' / When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.