Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler (24775 Views)

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Laveda(f): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
PinkBarbie:
It's me.
Okay..but, Looking different
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Laveda:
Okay..but, Looking different
Looking different in what way?
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Laveda(f): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Looking different in what way?
In every way..
Hope you cool
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by olac21(m): 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
octopusfreaky:
not at all,,i dont do guys any longer ,,,sick and tired of Nigerian guys ....a
Am sure european guys are waiting for you!!I wish you what you wish ursef in ur venture!!!
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by octopusfreaky(f): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
olac21:

Am sure european guys are waiting for you!!I wish you what you wish ursef in ur venture!!!
if its God's plan so be it,,and y do u have to quote me,,,do u wana help
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by shut(f): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
emusmith:
This year 2016, the truth must be said in this section no matter who doesn't want to hear it.

The economy of youths is full of folks who like deceptive and fake lives, thus, dragging a majority of others alongside- little girls are picking from these destructive life patterns.

I think, we must call a spade a spade and not an implement of Agriculture.

I love ladies who truly(not in words), knows what being "classy" means. "Classy" has now been turned to "Trashy". Guys are often the victims of such anomaly. This is not good.

I've met and seen, not-a-few. Originally, Ladies were different from Peddlers. But today, the difference ain't much anymore. In fact, they're sometimes used interchangeably; you know, like synonyms, dark and black. Especially in college, some ladies "beef" their other girl friends are not into "RUNS" when they seek their help IN BID to luring them into their trade. True Ladies (few in number) are not afraid to stand out and NOT join this raid of "modernized" kind of peddling.

Let's see some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Peddler

1. Demanding money before or after intimacy

Some call it, "Friendship with benefits". You see, that's an irony. A friend isn't really there for the benefits. So it's just a nickname for peddling. That's pros.ti.tu.tion in a modern economy. The euphemism fits perfectly. If you're a guy who keeps giving her that, just know, you're not the only one. You have other brothers-in-crime.

2. Breaking up with boyfriend just because he's temporarily broke and later returning when he's rich.

I recently ran into a thread on a girl who left her guy because he was broke. Yes. Now, she wants back. Such breaking news, I'm tired of hearing. If she wants to leave you now you're hustling, let her leave. Do your 'best' and when she insists on going, snub her and get to work. Recently heard of how some girls, in a certain bar, left their guys and almost going naked in front of these "Yahoo guys" as they were busy drinking. The hard truth is, if she leaves you when you can't afford a car or her jewelries. She never loved you. She ain't loyal- for the highest bidder kinda thing. Her deflated love is for sale. Snoopy, Tuface etc, all had faithful girls. If she returns again with pleas, you've just found an opportunist/gold digger.

3. Sleeping with his friends to get at him or for lustful pleasure

I was walking by one time and the things this guys were saying about ladies and what they've done with some even the seemingly "good" ones, with proofs, were disgusting. I doubted them in my mind. But who can doubt proofs? How can she be sleeping with his friends. Only dogs do that, seriously.

4. Dating married men (for money)

Another woman's husband. I know some women whose husbands sleep out and some how, they know that Karma is paying them back in pound sterlings. They pray, but with doubt. Change while you can!

5. Exposing body parts to entice another lady's man

While I'm not against "fashion" and I'm not against dressing to expose cleavage, I would also ask, "what was in her mind when she opened those sensitive spots knowing she is going to visit another girl's/woman's guy? Even interview sef, they're representing. The manager hires them, not because they're qualified but for sexual/ libido satisfaction. Using what you have to get what you want? In this scenario, that's the FIRST LAW OF A PEDDLER.

6. Going diabolical to snatch a guy

How pathetic! Yet, she is doing it out of love? Highest form of deception. Whatever you wash and put in his food; one day, his eyes will become clear. You'll be isolated, in the middle of nowhere.

7. Purposefully starving him of sex because he didn't meet your financial demands.

Especially for married folks; this is disheartening. When a woman comes screaming; My husband cheated on me. Ask her: What did you not give him? You've done it as a single so much so that you're now doing it in marriage. Well, someone else wants what you don't want, so he goes there.

8. Sex-chatting with guys for money or airtime.

This last point is the most common in Nigeria. A girl chats with you for two-three days and the next thing is, "can you send me airtime?" So appalling if not shameful. In her mind, she has a "maga". I believe honestly, only kids do this.

My Last Word

Being a lady isn't about doing things to be generally accepted by other ladies. It's leading the way. Ladies are like eagles; in terms of their strongest beliefs and principles, they are willing to fly alone with no regrets.

#letourgirlsgrowtobecomeladiesnotwhores#

Dear guys, I wonder what's wrong with your eyes and senses of reasoning. These are not character traits of ladies but that of whores and baby girls.
Please, ladies are different from whores and baby girls.

Okay,bye cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
shut:

Dear guys, I wonder what's wrong with your eyes and senses of reasoning. These are not character traits of ladies but that of whores and baby girls.
Please, ladies are different from whores and baby girls.

Okay,bye cool

Who you call a "LovePeddler" is still a lady, technically. This traits places her as a peddler but she is a misled lady.

1 Like

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
This is the best thread/write-up I seen on NL
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hypocrites talking about women as ''love peddlers''.

Keep your insatiable lust for women in check, then you wont have anything to complain about.

How about not giving a lady money because she refused sex? Or not helping her with her challenges because she refused your advances?
How about breaking up with a lady and returning or trying to come back just because she is rich or met a richer better guy?
What about sleeping with other girls including her friends and seeing them as conquests and trophies?
How about looking for sugar mummies and dating married women? In sexuality section etc. you drop numbers for sexchat and suggar mummies.
How about flaunting your cars, phones and throwing your wealth in her face?Talking big to impress?Showing your six packs and ripped arms?
How about going diabolical also. You guys use charm to do the wooing? Yes it happens even till date.
How about purposefully not helping her because she starved you of sex. And starving her of affection and empathy?
How about copying numbers from her phone to sex chat with her friends? Ogling at them and looking for the ones you call free givers?

Humans. You point one finger at someone while 3 fingers point back at you.
Nigerian men still believe only women can be wh..ores or commercial s ex workers. Men can be wh.ores and as a matter of fact, wicked who..res
Men also exhibits these ''whorerish'' traits and if you critically observe how many of these men behave, they are as terrible, and even worse than the ladies.

5 Likes

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by shingu(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
octopusfreaky:
not at all,,i dont do guys any longer ,,,sick and tired of Nigerian guys ....a
why nau....at least u av nt tried me pls try me first before givin up totally and if things dont work out u can den go back to ur *coughs*
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Richiy(f): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Keep your insatiable lust for women in check, then you wont have anything to complain about.

How about not giving a lady money because she refused sex? Or not helping her with her challenges because she refused your advances?
How about breaking up with a lady and returning or trying to come back just because she is rich or met a richer better guy?
What about sleeping with other girls including her friends and seeing them as conquests and trophies?
How about looking for sugar mummies and dating married women? In sexuality section etc. you drop numbers for sexchat and suggar mummies.
How about flaunting your cars, phones and throwing your wealth in her face?Talking big to impress?Showing your six packs and ripped arms?
How about going diabolical also. You guys use charm to do the wooing? Yes it happens even till date.
How about purposefully not helping her because she starved you of sex. And starving her of affection and empathy?
How about copying numbers from her phone to sex chat with her friends? Ogling at them and looking for the ones you call free givers?

Nigerian men still believe only women can be wh..ores or commercial s ex workers. Men can be wh.ores and as a matter of fact, wicked who..res
Men also exhibits these ''whorerish'' traits and if you critically observe how many of these men behave, they are as terrible, and even worse than the ladies.

You are so on point!!!!

emusmith Oya see na
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Okay.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by octopusfreaky(f): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
shingu:
why nau....at least u av nt tried me pls try me first before givin up totally and if things dont work out u can den go back to ur *coughs*
lol embarassed
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by shingu(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lol embarassed
i sha no lie nau u neva try me...waitin for ur prompt response and green light
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Richiy:

You are so on point!!!!

emusmith Oya see na

There is no need to see. My eyes are blinded to unnecessary statements dear. In thread creating, you focus on an angle, you can't create on both. smiley
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Vado(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
My girl has none of these traits. *kisses Von* smiley
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by firstking01(m): 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Emus,,,u dan come ba grin
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Richiy(f): 2:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
emusmith:

There is no need to see. My eyes are blinded to unnecessary statements dear. In thread creating, you focus on an angle, you can't create on both. smiley

I am showing you so that next time you can come from another angle. We are kinda tired of the constant female bashing.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
True,those ladies are like internally displaced people,they are very needy grin
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Richiy:

I am showing you so that next time you can come from another angle. We are kinda tired of the constant female bashing.

Hmm, I can see your Personal Message.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by xendra: 2:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

I dont just want to like this post because I more than like it, I love it! I jst like (ironically)the way nigeria men trap women with words, always accusing, attacking and blaming them for what is wrong.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Jennito(f): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
undecidedHow about guys dats leaves or ignores dia gfs cos dey(guys) are broke?
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Totally shameful acts.... I agree with u, Emusmith. Any lady guilty of these needs to do a serious re-evaluation of her life .

I don't know if I'm only now just growing up, but gosh! Too many girls are chasing men for money! Has it always been this way or things strtid changing recently?

And ask most of them what they're doing with the money. Spending all of it on luxury items... Going broke tryna look rich!

If ur parents or guardian or can't give u everything u want, then learn to be contented and manage. There's always a way out of every situation, but u mustn't end up resorting on using men! If u have a boyfriend or fiancé that assists financially, good for u. Be grateful and know that it is not his obligation in any way... But ensure also that u're not in the relationship solely for financial gains.

Seriously, it pays to be up and doing. Too many girls are losing shame!

1 Like

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by EJanni(f): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
this world self! and when u guys meet good girl(s) now you tag her mgbeke
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
falconey:
grin

5. Exposing body parts to entice another
lady's man

[/color]

7. Purposefully starving him of sex
because he didn't meet your financial
demands.

[color=#990000]

[color=#990000][/color]

Falconey, that's too much of an exaggeration!

And BTW, a girl is free to decide when and when not to have sex as long as she isn't married. That doesn't mean sex before marriage is right... Nor does it mean that she should deny her bf sex just because he hasn't given her money.

Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Rapmoney(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Emusmith, kudos for this wonderful write-up! May ur ink never run dry!!! cheesy wink
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Cutehector:
u don't just have a point

Lol. None at all. Was going to say that.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by hardychris(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Are you guilty?
mzvyne:
lipsrsealed
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

1.Demanding money before or after intimacy:

Now this. This gets the cap for the basic requisite for adjudging a woman as a love-peddler. "Lovepeddler"? Scratch the euphemistic term ; as a _WHORE!

No apologies. Isn't a _whore a person who demands money in exchange for sex?

Exposing body parts to entice another lady's man:

The feminists might argue endlessly about all genders being equal and all of such stale diatribes but the fact still remains that women expose sensitive body parts to ENTICE MEN OR SEEK VALIDATION FROM US.

Has it ever occurred to you that, in this section especially, the popular girls are the ones who update seductive and suggestive pictures of themselves? That over time the females here have figured the only way to get popular and get the attention they seek is by exposing their
_boobs, butts and vulgar comments? Need I mention names?

Same scenarios are replayed in every sphere of society. You're right: They're sluts 'cause they projected themselves as such.

I disagree with u on the part where u said all girls expose their body parts for male acknowledgement or validation, whatever u call it.. I don't do it. But I believe some do it just because they like it... Just to feel sexy of good with themselves.. I don't know.

And there are a number of popular NL girls who don't even upload their pics and some others who upload without sensitive body parts exposed. Don't be too quick to generalise.

1 Like

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by falconey(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Carnations:

Falconey, that's too much of an exaggeration!

And BTW, a girl is free to decide when and when not to have sex as long as she isn't married. That doesn't mean sex before marriage is right... Nor does it mean that she should deny her bf sex just because he hasn't given her money.

Just saying.

yeah I agree maybe I exaggerated a little.

The acts by single girls is at its peak and sometimes the few good men around get discombobulated thinking and asking ; are these girls the same females they will marry?

Besides when a trend is up to 90%, a person can generalize. Definitely everything can nor be good so is bad.

Isn't it obvious sex is the major reason why most guys go into relationship? being rich or poor, even being poor somehow they finance their relationship out of nothing with HOPE of getting sex in return.

There is no reason a girl can give such guys that will make them accept or adhere to their decision of not giving in sex when he knows you aren't a virgin or you'd give then stopped.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
ronald4lif:

Ya true but it's also pertinent contributors like myself and others highlight other areas the original post didn't address. You know, it's possible that some might think it's alright to philander provided their wife deprives them of sex without finding out what could had propel her to do so. All good bruv.

True.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Cutehector(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Carnations:

Lol. None at all. Was going to say that.
u look like a gurl in romance section shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' / How Important Is Money In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.