Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler (24774 Views)

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Laveda:
Not really hunnie..but the stress and all grin cry

You talk too much? grin
Lol I can talk for Africa sometimes. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Laveda(f): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol I can talk for Africa sometimes. grin lipsrsealed
That's serious grin
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Lol. U're just not serious!
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Cutehector:
as old as u are? Wtf? U older dan my grand ma?

Lol... #shrugs# It's possible.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
Laveda:
That's serious grin
grin grin
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Cutehector(m): 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
Carnations:

Lol... #shrugs# It's possible.
lool hav u thought abt hw u"d look wen u really old and wrinkled? cheesy
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Cutehector:
lool hav u thought abt hw u"d look wen u really old and wrinkled? cheesy

Yes. I'd look like my granny.. An admirable old lady. She's about 90 and still kicking very well.. And still beautiful.. Lol
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
Carnations:

Yes. I'd look like my granny.. An admirable old lady. She's about 90 and still kicking very well.. And still beautiful.. Lol
r u serious? cheesy I want to marry her.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Cutehector:
r u serious? cheesy I want to marry her.

Oops. She's retired from bedroom activities, though. Not sure u'd be enthusiastic about kissing her, too.

Still wanna marry? tongue
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Cutehector(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Carnations:

Oops. She's retired from bedroom activities, though. Not sure u'd be enthusiastic about kissing her, too.

Still wanna marry? tongue
yaaaasss. I want to marry.. she is really pretty. And yeah kissin her will be very worthwhile cheesy

Her soft lush lips... kiss
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Cutehector:
yaaaasss. I want to marry.. she is really pretty. And yeah kissin her will be very worthwhile cheesy

Her soft lush lips... kiss

Lolzz... U're high on harmattan breeze!!
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Cutehector(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2016
Carnations:

Lolzz... U're high on harmattan breeze!!
dry. Come up with smth funny
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 06, 2016
Cutehector:
dry. Come up with smth funny

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Cutehector(m): 10:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Carnations:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
awww.. sorrry puppy face... wipes tears.. do u want ice cream?
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2016
Cutehector:
awww.. sorrry puppy face... wipes tears.. do u want ice cream?

Lol.. Puppy face! Go away, biko!
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Cutehector(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Carnations:

Lol.. Puppy face! Go away, biko!
hehehe seriously u hav a puppy face, very cute! cheesy oya smile for Jesus grin

U knw ur a fine gerl.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2016
Cutehector:
hehehe seriously u hav a puppy face, very cute! cheesy oya smile for Jesus grin

U knw ur a fine gerl.

Lol.. # smiling for Jesus#.. Thanks.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Cutehector(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Carnations:

Lol.. # smiling for Jesus#.. Thanks.
nice work u and emusmit r doin up there.. so hw do u guys come up with such ideas, u guys siblings or wad?
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Cutehector:
nice work u and emusmit r doin up there.. so hw do u guys come up with such ideas, u guys siblings or wad?

Siblings. Hehehehe.. Yes, yes... cheesy
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Cutehector(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Carnations:

Siblings. Hehehehe.. Yes, yes... cheesy
ah knw u lying. so did u really agree with emusmith's number one point?

Cuz u really seem like a girl who will take ages just to say yes to a guy.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2016
Cutehector:
ah knw u lying. so did u really agree with emusmith's number one point?

Cuz u really seem like a girl who will take ages just to say yes to a guy.

Really, I don't believe in "forming" If I like you, I like you.. Simple, no fronting... I've only said yes to one guy. We strtid dating the minute he asked me out, though we had been friends for about 2 months. That was a long time ago. We still good till this day..

1 Like

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by drewxx88(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2016
octopusfreaky:
well,ive bn unlucky with Nigerian guys.
then try and work on your self your flaws learn to love yourself leave guys for a few months them you will see yourself attracting the right guys ...
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Cutehector(m): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2016
Carnations:

Really, I don't believe in "forming" If I like you, I like you.. Simple, no fronting... I've only said yes to one guy. We strtid dating the minute he asked me out, though we had been friends for about 2 months. That was a long time ago. We still good till this day..

nice one.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by pweetychyka(f): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Carnations:

Maturity at its peak
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by zicoraads: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Carnations:

You know...the point of having an alternate is not to make it so obvious it's you behind the other side cheesy

Stop flashing yours or this handle will be retired wink
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
zicoraads:

You know...the point of having an alternate is not to make it so obvious it's you behind the other side cheesy

Stop flashing yours or this handle will be retired wink

Lol. U finally figured. And the alternate's not exactly meant to be hidden hidden. I have my reasons.
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
pweetychyka:

Maturity at its peak

cheesy.. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Cutehector(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Carnations:

cheesy.. Thanks.
dis one ur head is swelling, ur still a baybee puppy cheesy
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cutehector:
dis one ur head is swelling, ur still a baybee puppy cheesy

Lol.. I should bite u!!
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Cutehector(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Carnations:

Lol.. I should bite u!!
ewww.. ur canine teeth.. like vampire. Come and bite apple cheesy
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by pweetychyka(f): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Carnations:

cheesy.. Thanks.

You welkom dearie
Re: Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Cutehector:
ewww.. ur canine teeth.. like vampire. Come and bite apple cheesy

I actually do have a canine-like dentition.. So, don't try me.. #evilface#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' / When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / How Important Is Money In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.