Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (52745 Views)

My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 / SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by porshuch: 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=Fumbaby post=41878489][/quote] yes I am from Anambra. Proud of my root. The legacy of my sweet parents is being truthful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by CashVessel(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lobolintin:
As an Igbo dude...Ohaneze doesn't speak for me

Ambode Akinwumi is a friend of the Biaigbo....

He has done well and needs my blessing ...let them go home and establish

You are obviously lost. No doubt about that.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Ephemmm: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
ozoneboy:

You are not an Igbo,if u were u will be sympathizing with these families with children whose means of livelihood,was taken a way by an idiot who thinks because he is governor he can create misery on people and get a way with it[s].I am not surprised the Yoruba idiots are the most Envious set of people,go to all the Oil companies in the East here,or all the banks,or any financial institution, they will be their and no one is beefing them. Callous set of cone head Idiots.
[/s]

This Bingo has been mistakenly released from its cage again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by harlexkofi: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
hmmmmmnn
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by discusant: 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Atlantian:
If after the Civil War the Igbos resurrected and took over Economy of Nigeria, I do not see this minor vengeful action of Ambode stopping the Igbos. Business is to Igbos what cattle-rearing is for the Hausas. They will mark-up the prices and everyone will pay for their losses one way or the other.

My concern is that Nigeria is a failure at the moment, and without the Igbos, Nigeria is actually nothing.

The above is Quotable anywhere.

Alas, Ambode and all of us must pay for damaged goods of Igbo traders, so long as we remain in ONE Nigeria.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by tpiah2: 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dunno if there's another Oshodi market, or if the current one changed, I don't remember it being majorly Igbo.

See, the time people were posting pictures of gutters, they refused to post pictures that were more relevant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by porshuch: 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ephemmm:

Comments like this makes me have belief that we still have plenty Nigeria youths whose brain have not been hacked through tribal and religion sentiments.
yes that is always my father's song to avoid tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by dani3(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
PentiumPro:

Obviously it takes a fool to think another person is a fool.
I've reported you to the Mods. Nl don't tolerate nuisance like you. When unintelligent people loses on an argument, they easily resort to insults.
tongue
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by cheruv: 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lobolintin:

I support you...
All Igbos should be expelled from Lagos!

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by cococandy(f): 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
So if these people hate the igbos this much as I can see from the comments on this thread, why are you hurt when they bring up the topic of segregation?
What kind of confusion is this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by flokii: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
ozoneboy:

You are not an Igbo,if u were u will be sympathizing with these families with children whose means of livelihood,was taken a way by an idiot who thinks because he is governor he can create misery on people and get a way with it.I am not surprised the Yoruba idiots are the most Envious set of people,go to all the Oil companies in the East here,or all the banks,or any financial institution, they will be their and no one is beefing them. Callous set of cone head Idiots.

just take a bike to oshodi and die there... ok?

thank me later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Kingspin(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Other countries of the world including Dubai are excellently doing well because of the influx of foreigners but in Nigeria we are govern by hatred and people still talk about why Nigeria is not moving forward? Some will blame Jonathan and others will end up blaming Buhari but actions speak louder. It either we are united or divided.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by discusant: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nigeria is nothing without Igbo. Even the British, the American, the French know this.

See how envy drove a whole state governor to go and damage goods of traders who went home on holidays.

Petty Ambode, you have reduced yourself to nothing.
Ambode's only strength is that an anti-Igbo president, Muhammadu Buhari is in power.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by cococandy(f): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
NewNigeriaMind:

I HAVE A HOUSE OCUUPIRED BY MOSTLY IGBOS, IF I DECIDE TO DEMOLSISH IT TOMORROW I OWE NON OF THEM AN EXPLANATION.
And if you destroy their property in the process, you still owe them no explanation?

Just Look at the moronss on this site.
Do you call yourself a human being with functional brain?
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by cheruv: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
Super1Star:
Awon were,

who cares?

You did same to fashola. You did worse to Buhari. In all, God has been greater than you. Shameless set of deluded people.

If you cannot stand the demolition of those shanties of 2by2inches shops, find your way to Ariara market. I thought you said Lagos is no man's land!!!

By the time he is done with you, you will know that Oduduwa is superior to Nri and Amadioha is not in the same class as Shango.
Blessed are those that beat their chest in vain,for they shall have akpü obi grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by PentiumPro(f): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
cococandy:
So if these people hate the igbos this much as I can see from the comments on this thread, why are you hurt when they bring up the topic of segregation?

I don't know how you guys are twisting this your segregation palaver.
Nobody is hating you for wanting to go, it's your insults and abuses that others are returning,

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Bnladan(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
As an 'ABOKII' as u both call us, lt will be my pleasure 2 refree dis tribal match. Round 1 start grin

4 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by amaramoka: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
irunooboo:
Bunch of red capped jokers crying as if only igbos own shops in oshodi. How much is the so called wares of their brothers self? Is it those fake pirated Cd's from Alaba or those second hand okrika clothes they are fond of selling?? With the way they are wailing, one would think the igbos lost more money than Yoruba traders who mostly lost millions but remained quiet and obedient. Igbos are fond of playing the victim card in every situation. They better respect their host or expect more harsh treatments undecided sipping my sperm juice cool

Sometimes it's not about who is right or wrong, but about conscience and humanity, at least Lagos State govt. Should have waited till February to take action, and considering that there are petty traders who were affected too.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by omolola15(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Chubhie:
The red capped chiefs has spoken! ambode should do the right thing or face the wrath of the gods.

Na you be the god Abi. Wrath Ko mouse ni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by chizpim(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lobolintin:

. I know quiet well ur not an igbo man, do u know that 70 of those selling in the market their goods was destroyed. This is totally inhuman.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by ohenhen1: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Sell your goods at the alternative location.

Why do we make small issues into big ones?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by cheruv: 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
shamecurls:
I will implore Ambode to demolish Alaba international market next and relocate it to Epe. grin
What's epe??
Move it to the border with Dahomei

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by playahata: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ephemmm:

They pay taxes, Na only Ibo dey pay tax? Do you know how many people are loosing their houses just because of road expansion in Lagos daily?

The fact that a tenant is paying his rent is not an indication landlord has no right to rebuilt his house as he wishes? Take your tax to Eastern jurisdiction where it is highly needed.
Check my post. You are the one bringing a tribal slant to this! A responsible government would have proceeded as follows :
1. Wait till the second week of January when most people are back from holidays.
2. As another nairalander suggested, show up with police, bulldozers, etc, ready for action just to show that you mean business. You may even do some little harmless damage and stop.
3. After pleading, give them a few weeks to vacate. This will also allow those still on holidays to get informed. All of this may be captured on TV, newspapers to show magnanimity of the state government.

A responsible, responsive and caring government would avoid any opportunity of wastage as the case here. The market also provided direct and indirect employment for thousands of young Nigerians irrespective of tribe.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by StOla: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
seunmsg:
grin grin grin These Ohaneze guys are funny. Ambode is the governor of Lagos state in south west Nigeria and not south east. He doesn't need their friendship to carry out his constitutional duties. The last time they declared Fashola their enemy, he climbed up and became the most powerful minister in Nigeria. So, ohaneze should take a chill, nobody cares about their declaration of friendship or enmity.

Indeed!

One would wonder why the opinion of Ohaneze in the SouthEast is of any concern to a Yoruba governor in the SouthWest.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by cheruv: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
cococandy:
Since Igbos refused to count their teeth with their tongue on their own,God is now using other nations to do it..
Bia ele ambode
Move quickly and demolish alaba fast! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by samylinks: 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
What took them so long?

IPOB Senior Chapter reporting for duty

Shameless dirty old men with no self respect or common sense.

Are these iddiots telling us that Igbo traders are the only ones affected in the sanitation exercise?

What the hell are they going to do about it? If they dont like it, they should stop stealing the commonwealth of IPOB youths and provide opportunities for them.

Lagos is not a place for hoodlums to thrive, the government has made their decision -Simples!

Eko O Ni Baje 0oooooo

Lagos is not a place for hoodlums to thrive... a simple line of sentence with a implied meaning

2 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Mamatee07: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
cococandy:

No one hates you, many are just tired of this victim mentality. More Yorubas were affected than Igbos yet no noise because they know its their fault. The government gave them over a year's notice but trust Nigerians, some were even saying he dares not. Nigerians will always wait till the last minute then start crying, Igbos should stop being sentimental and trying to make everything about tribalism even when it clearly isn't about that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by solidman59(m): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
I won't tell you the reason but you have spoken foolishlyy
irunooboo:
Bunch of red capped jokers crying as if only igbos own shops in oshodi. How much is the so called wares of their brothers self? Is it those fake pirated Cd's from Alaba or those second hand okrika clothes they are fond of selling?? With the way they are wailing, one would think the igbos lost more money than Yoruba traders who mostly lost millions but remained quiet and obedient. Igbos are fond of playing the victim card in every situation. They better respect their host or expect more harsh treatments undecided sipping my sperm juice cool
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by uncjay(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
cococandy:
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by uncjay(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
cococandy:

Sista, it is only ur pre-meditated mindset that has becloud ur sense of sight purporting it toward hate against ur people. Haba, reason well, basically if most comment are to be scrutinize very well, they are constructive enough pointing the error made by igbo group. So the confusion is not here but with you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by timsucess(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
porshuch:
Nkita racha ohaneze Anya. Who owns those shops that were demolished? Answer is YORUBA People, but did you hear them complain? Government even gave them up to one year to pack out. Sometimes it baffles me how the Igbo of my generation thinks.

When Peter Obi decongested upper Iweka, nobody lamented, but now see how beautiful upper Iweka is now, why is ohaneze sentimental about this, You ppl should leave Ambode to develop his state the way he wants. If you're not ok with his policy please pack to another state.

I refuse to be a sentimental Igbo.

Nne Muru Gi Gbaa Aka Nwa
Anu Ofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” / Seyi Makinde Scraps NURTW, Takes Over Motor Parks / I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.