Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (52747 Views)

My Assets As PMB And Vice Have Declared Asset Too / Buhari Replies Critics: I Have Declared My Assets Four Times Since 1974 / SGF Position: Buhari Has Demonstrated His Hatred For Ndigbo – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by eluquenson(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Whatever undecided

Wu cares embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lobolintin:
As an Igbo dude...Ohaneze doesn't speak for me

Ambode Akinwumi is a friend of the Biaigbo....

He has done well and needs my blessing ...let them go home and establish
U Know u are stoopid! Hun?
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Cheap blackmail.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by kajoula(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
it doesnt change anything......you guys should rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by StOla: 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ganoderma:
Declare Lagos State Governor an Enemy for carrying out an action in Yorubaland.

Abomination. Who is Ohanaeze Ndigbo? What right do you have to question an action taken by a Government in its lawful discharge of its duties.

That market has always been an eyesore and a hangout for miscreants. People have been raped, killed, kidnapped, and robbed even maimed in that very market this people are talking about. Should such atrocities continue simply because Ndigbo conducts business there? Is that a proper place for a market? You should see the unhealthy and unsanitary conditions in that market.
Should we because Ndigbo conducts business there accept nonsense and call it sense.

Abeg go back to your land and go and exercise power on the confused pro Biafra group. Go back and call them to order before coming to another man's land to flex muscles that you wouldn't dare use in your own land.

NONSENSE AND NONSENSE

You simply cant just give them an inch without the risk of them overtaking hectares

QED!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by timsucess(m): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
Super1Star:
Awon were,

who cares?

You did same to fashola. You did worse to Buhari. In all, God has been greater than you. Shameless set of deluded people.

If you cannot stand the demolition of those shanties of 2by2inches shops, find your way to Ariara market. I thought you said Lagos is no man's land!!!

By the time he is done with you, you will know that Oduduwa is superior to Nri and Amadioha is not in the same class as Shango.

Why Dont You Ask Urselv Why Igbos Keep Progressing Despite My Hate Campaighns
Moreover Igbos Are Blessed By D Living God Not All Those Sculptures U Mentioned

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Winnie2015: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
I'm an Igbo woman but I have to ask, who the hell does this Ohaneze think he is? If you don't like the way you're treated in a place, pack and go! It's only Igbos that will go to another man's land and be dragging rights. It's annoying honestly. Y'all need to come back home and grow the East. You've tried to be a part of Lagos but they don't want you. Come back and make Ariaria what it used to be. Make newer bigger markets here in the East. My honest opinion....

6 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Ephemmm: 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
playahata:

[s]Check my post. You are the one bringing a tribal slant to this! A responsible government would have proceeded as follows :
1. Wait till the second week of January when most people are back from holidays.
2. As another nairalander suggested, show up with police, bulldozers, etc, ready for action just to show that you mean business. You may even do some little harmless damage and stop.
3. After pleading, give them a few weeks to vacate. This will also allow those still on holidays to get informed. All of this may be captured on TV, newspapers to show magnanimity of the state government.

A responsible, responsive and caring government would avoid any opportunity of wastage as the case here. The market also provided direct and indirect employment for thousands of young Nigerians irrespective of tribe.[/s]

You can continue your ranting to eternity: it can't force Ambode to revoke his action. Destruction of Oshodi market has been in the air from the time immemorial.

Everybody has been notified since last year to vacate the place: what stopped them from moving away? I have a friend selling shoes their; don't think I don't have first hand information.

Ownership is different from possession. Lagos state is the owner of the market and no occupant can dictate what the owner would do with his/her properties.

Chickena.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Prince16: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lolz

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by discusant: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Waoh.
Igbos are been given immigrants treatment in Nigeria.

And rest of Nigeria appear happy about that.
Lol.

We must look back at history.

Ambode has acted like a village councillor. He came stealthily in the dark to damage Igbo traders wares. Nigeria must pay dearly for this.

Nigeria was not able to deal with tiny Boko Haram.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Boeing777pilot: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
Every demolition was a hit
Back to back
All for the betterment of Lagos
Eko oni baje o

Ohaneze if you want compensation
Come and take it grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Winnie2015:
I'm an Igbo woman but I have to ask, who the hell does this Ohaneze think he is? If you don't like the way you're treated in a place, pack and go! It's only Igbos that will go to another man's land and be dragging rights. It's annoying honestly. Y'all need to come back home and grow the East. You've tried to be a part of Lagos but they don't want you. Come back and make Ariaria what it used to be. Make newer bigger markets here in the East. My honest opinion....

Biko tell them.

Nne, teeeeeell them!

If Igboland is as developed as Lagos, will there no be mutual benefits for crying out loud? Must they be in Lagos. Shey people no dey go Onitsha from Lagos ni, nitori Olorun? Abi Aba no dey there?

Must they come to Lagos. Omo I tire ooo my sister.

4 Likes

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Dexema(m): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
dani3:

how many yoruba people owns shop there? Tell yourself the truth, and leave sentiment alone.
the shops are owned by yoruba's and rented out to igbos...iwatago?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by ngmgeek(m): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
As an Igbo man, I'm hereby calling for the heads of these leaders to be examined, before they open their dirty mouths to talk. First, prove that all the shops belong to Igbo people before your bla bla bla. Also, there's what you call dialogue. Try that before threatening fire and brimstone ok. Lastly, stop speaking for Igbo people next time. sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Boeing777pilot:
Every demolition was a hit
Back to back
All for the betterment of Lagos
Eko oni baje o

Ohaneze if you want compensation
Come and take it grin

Haa!

E fi Olamide si le. E fi omo yi sile keee?

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by porshuch: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
timsucess:

Nne Muru Gi Gbaa Aka Nwa
Anu Ofia
I don't like insulting ppl, because you might be someone's father , mother, sister or brother, and i won't like someone to do so to me or my own. Ekwekwa Na ka mu kparia gi. Respect yourself o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Boeing777pilot: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Winnie2015:

Well said!!! grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by wittyt98(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] all those red capped men looking like they just drank an expired zobo should pls goan sleep or better still goan inspect their farm ....cus all what they said just entered through the left ear nd came out through the right ear immediately .......... dem no get point .... all d Yoruba's way dem chase comot for oshodi under bridge some years back nko ..... any IBo boy way wan day fight should be arrested cus here no b him papa land .... na visitor and anytime way the owner of house wan piss him go send am comot for him toilet ni weather shit day him nyansh abi e no day ...... ko kan aiye ............ ( sipping on ma chickens pee )

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
discusant:
Waoh.
Igbos are been given immigrants treatment in Nigeria.

And rest of Nigeria appear happy about that.
Lol.

We must look back at history.

Ambode has acted like a village councillor. He came stealthily in the dark to damage Igbo traders wares. Nigeria must pay dearly for this.

Nigeria was not able to deal with tiny Boko Haram.

Nonsense! Stop playing the victim and start looking at how you can co exist peacefully with others without your usual arogance. Ibos are not the only people in that market.
All the hyperventilation is unnecessary.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by discusant: 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Prince16:

@cococandy: Sorry......, but they started it first!
Shd u not reap what u sow?
U show me "love" yet u complain when I replicate d "love".
Hian!

Gani Fahwhemi openly called President Olusegun Obasanjo a foolish man who only understood how to eat Egusi soup and pounded yam.

If Buhari is feeling inferior, that is the only reason he should bother about what Kanu and his group called him ,but that's his cup of tea. There's nothing Americans don't call Barack Obama..

The worst thing Buhari can do to Kanu is kill him. Another Kanu comes up immediately and does
worse than Kanu.

Some of you who want to drink crude oil in the south south keep on goading Buhari to do evil, to forget that Nigeria is in a democratic dispensation where free speech is the order.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Prince16: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Winnie2015:
I'm an Igbo woman but I have to ask, who the hell does this Ohaneze think he is? If you don't like the way you're treated in a place, pack and go! It's only Igbos that will go to another man's land and be dragging rights. It's annoying honestly

discusant:
You have no constitutional right to call Lagos or any part of Nigeria your own[/b][/u], until you agree that Nigeria gets divided into many countries.

Nigeria's successive governments denied you people, including the governors good education, that's why you don't understand that so long as we are in one Nigeria, land anywhere belongs to Nigeria and all Nigerians.

That's why your governors get share from oil proceeds which come from the south south and southeast.

Some of you reason like stark illiterates.
Here we go again......
U guyz won't kill person with back to back laffs o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by discusant: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Prince16:

The underlined is d crux of d matter.
Thats a MAJOR reason why landlords shy away from leasing their property 2 them!
Meeeeeen, I just don't get it...., dragging someone's properties with him, and when u are asked 2 "vamoose", u shout "marginalization"... whipping up infantile ethnic sentiments!
Chai!

You have no constitutional right to call Lagos or any part of Nigeria your own, until you agree that Nigeria gets divided into many countries.

Nigeria's successive governments denied you people, including the governors good education, that's why you don't understand that so long as we are in one Nigeria, land anywhere belongs to Nigeria and all Nigerians.

That's why your governors get share from oil proceeds which come from the south south and southeast.

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by wealthmi1: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin grin grin Bunch of Local Clowns ! Was Ambode ur friend during d last gubernatorial election? U fought him with ur votes cast for his opponent. Don't worry. Biafra is coming.We shall soon airlift u to d promised land. Hahahahahah !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Sanchez01: 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
cococandy:
So if these people hate the igbos this much as I can see from the comments on this thread, why are you hurt when they bring up the topic of segregation?
What kind of confusion is this?
I'm sorry ma'am, but your post makes no sense. Your reasoning is as the clown who poses as the head of the Ohaneze Youth whatever. If all you can see on this thread is hate towards the Igbos and have failed to see that sane Igbos have condemned the troubling words from the lapdog called Ohaneze, then I not only pity you; I pity your sense of judgement. The Oshodi issue has been on ground for close to a year now. It started with Fashola and not Ambode. But what can I say? The likes of you are only out to provoke an already fragile country.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by discusant: 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
wealthmi1:
grin grin grin Bunch of Local Clowns ! Was Ambode ur friend during d last gubernatorial election? U fought him with ur votes cast for his opponent. **** !

Mugu, if Igbos didn't vote for Ambode, Ambode must not descend to punish Igbo.

He has done it shows that he is a petty mind.

Promised land remains promised land. You want to profit forever from oil from the promised land, but discriminate against people from the promised land in your hell fire one Nigeria. Can't work for you forever.
Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by babestella: 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ambode should even demolish Alaba international, that space needs beautification with flowers and trees. Lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by KEVIND: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
From the comments thus far,its quite obvious this country is not one & can never be one.

1 Like

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Prince16: 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
discusant:

You have no constitutional right to call Lagos or any part of Nigeria your own, until you agree that Nigeria gets divided into many countries.

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by islandmoon: 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
I leave them all to Lawma, not lagoon! at least am nice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Prince16: 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze by Boeing777pilot: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ganoderma:

Haa!

E fi Olamide si le. E fi omo yi sile keee?

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Scraps NURTW, Takes Over Motor Parks / I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo / 11 Nigerian Incoming Senators Facing Corruption Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.