Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. (35411 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / Share Your Friend Zone Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Deejavuu(f): 12:31am On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

You sef know na.

Girls dey wey boys don friend zone steady and e still dey happen sef. grin

What are these girls talking about the power of friend zone being in their hands.

So what will they call the ones the guys friend zoned?

We call them sister's in christ grin or FWB
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by nevi12(f): 12:35am On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

You sef know na.

Girls dey wey boys don friend zone steady and e still dey happen sef. grin

What are these girls talking about the power of friend zone being in their hands.

So what will they call the ones the guys friend zoned?

It's still a win-win situation for d gurl cos u wldnt get anytin frm her buh in d case of guys uld be in our friend zone nd still be a maga ontop grin
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by ronald4lif(m): 12:36am On Jan 12, 2016
Deejavuu:

Bottom line is most people on cyber space are fake. They hurt offline but come online to form "commando "

The ladies these things happen to everyday in the real world are they different from the ones that have account on the Internet. Abi na robot everybody be.

Gbam. The character behind that post has been coming off as a misandrist lately and I don't know if she's trying to induce amusement or she's just being farcical. But either way, man-hating won't help her and she's not funny in any way if that's her intent.

It's either some of them are being mischievous, or their hoity-toity attitude is an outright display of lack of exposure and/or perhaps they might have been misconstruing the butt-licking by some thickheaded members of my sex on this forum as true value of their worth. But sadly, cyber appraisals and idolatry isn't in consonance with reality.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 12:39am On Jan 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Until there is a statistics showing who is been friend zoned more ,

No you didn't tongue
statistics?

I'm not arguing on who gets friend zoned more. Guys lament more about being friend zoned simply because they are the ones who ask girls out.

Ladies also get friend zoned too. And it's not RARE or HARD for it to happen. You lot simply live in denial of it.

Friend zoning someone is not something to boast of as you girls are making it look like it's one thing of pride to put one guy aside because he expressed his feelings.

We do it to girls too and we don't broadcast it.

No girl will come here and lie that she hasn't liked any guy who was close to her but he didn't ask her out.

Friend zoning is not gender based. Anybody can friend zone and also be friend zoned. Be you rich or average,handsome or average looking.

1 Like

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Deejavuu(f): 12:43am On Jan 12, 2016
ronald4lif:

Gbam. The character behind that post has been coming off as a misandrist lately and I don't know if she's trying to induce amusement or she's just being farcical. But either way, man-hating won't help her and she's not funny in any way if that's her intent.

It's either some of them are being mischievous, or their hoity-toity attitude is an outright display of lack of exposure and/or perhaps they might have been misconstruing the butt-licking by some thickheaded members of my sex on this forum as true value of their worth. But sadly, cyber appraisals and idolatry isn't in consonance with reality.

She's clearly still a teeen, an ineexperienced one at that. They like attention and feed on it. She would soon come to terms with the real world when reality strikes.

I couldn't agree more the bolded. Most times people don't practice what they post on here trust me.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Deejavuu(f): 12:47am On Jan 12, 2016
nevi12:

It's still a win-win situation for d gurl cos u wldnt get anytin frm her buh in d case of guys uld be in our friend zone nd still be a maga ontop grin

Smh for you and your mentality. Same you that was arguing when ronald4lif was trying to explain to you in plain terms. Y' all should stop using guys as a means to an end, stop giving the classy girls that don't see guys as a means to a meal ticket bad names. What's a win win in "magaing"a guy. It's shamelessness angry

5 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by TheAziz: 12:50am On Jan 12, 2016
when she tells you that you're her best friend forever
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 12:51am On Jan 12, 2016
nevi12:

[b]Your thought process is really pathetic though and I'm really shaking my head and laughing at the same time for your myopic mentality.

Can you kindly settle down and take a look at what you typed up there?

That he wouldn't get anything from her?how can a guy who has turned you down still want something from you? Is it not clear that he doesn't want anything to do with you in the first place,hence he friend zones your ass.

With what you stated it seems you are one among the girls who place so much importance to that part down between your legs so you think when a guy gets that coochie then he has gained something great from you. In other words that's all you have to offer and nothing else.

Also you seem to forget that we guys will actually not lose anything if we don't want to. If you ask a guy out or show him green light and he makes a move on you it doesn't necessarily mean he likes you. So he can use the fact that you like him as a very big advantage to fùck you and dump you.

So in all honesty you should really be grateful to the guys who just friend zone you without trying to take advantage of you.

Finally if you know you have friend zoned a guy but you decide to keep eating his money because he decides to stick around,have it in mind that the enjoyment is temporary. Don't come and rant on Nairaland when he rapes you or does something worse.

Win-win situation kor?

Madam change your mentality because you are beginning to sound like that teenager I just talked to. smiley
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by refiner(f): 12:54am On Jan 12, 2016
oh!never knew it was naijaboiy dat opened dis threat....thought it was cutehector.....

well I av nofin to say in dis issue.....cos I cannever fall in Lov.....so all my male folks are ofcos friend zoned....and Dey are still happy....
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by uche92(m): 12:55am On Jan 12, 2016
nevi12:

Sweetie let dem argue all dey want buh we both knw being frend zoned is totally d gurls decision

lol i don't know about that gt about three friendzoned female friends an yeah i have been friendzoned twice before
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 12:56am On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:
oh!never knew it was naijaboiy dat opened dis threat....thought it was cutehector.....

well I av nofin to say in dis issue.....cos I cannever fall in Lov.....so all my male folks are ofcos friend zoned....and Dey are still happy....
You can "NEVER" fall in love? grin
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 1:00am On Jan 12, 2016
Deejavuu:

Bottom line is most people on cyber space are fake. They hurt offline but come online to form "commando "

The ladies these things happen to everyday in the real world are they different from the ones that have account on the Internet. Abi na robot everybody be.
Don't mind her. Check her posts and see the thrash she always posting.

She never even tries to make sense and sometimes even the female folks don't agree with her.

Now she wants to make it look as if she's just joking and should not be taken seriously. It's way too late for that now.

1 Like

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by refiner(f): 1:06am On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

You can "NEVER" fall in love? grin

yea dear,I can actually spit it out but I rarely av feelings for guys.....its nt a fault of mine.....my nature I fink...
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by vlynn(f): 1:09am On Jan 12, 2016
Nice write up, naijaboiy. You said it just the way it is. And yes, females get friend -zoned too. We just don't talk about it as much.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 1:14am On Jan 12, 2016
vlynn:
Nice write up, naijaboiy. You said it just the way it is. And yes, females get friend -zoned too. We just don't talk about it as much.
Thank you for being honest. smiley

1 Like

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 1:16am On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

yea dear,I can actually spit it out but I rarely av feelings for guys.....its nt a fault of mine.....my nature I fink...
Lool you've just not met him yet. cheesy
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by refiner(f): 1:26am On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool you've just not met him yet. cheesy

y d smiles....av met a thousand and one cute,rich dudes Buh am nt moved wif any feelings......I dunno if na face like monkey I go finally Lov embarassed
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Lovelynature(m): 3:23am On Jan 12, 2016
Laveda:
That's true..but there some guys who wouldn't let go..in such case what do you do?
Some would say let's give it a trial things might work out...so you see? Sometimes the guys are at fault..
Yeah, but how do we know when she's playing hard to get? That's why I don't bother going after a girl who start with much shakara and excuses again, as I don't know if she mean it or playing hard to get. And most women like playing hard to get which is not that necessary.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Lovelynature(m): 3:29am On Jan 12, 2016
vlynn:
I appreciate your honesty. Unlike other members of your gender group forming 'women cannot be friend zoned'. At least I've done it for once but wisely so as not not to hurt her feelings.

1 Like

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Lovelynature(m): 3:40am On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

In my opinion,those type of guys are the ones who have low self esteem.

If you have turned a guy down and he refuses to leave,instead he hangs around hoping one day you may reason with him then such guys deserve to be thoroughly locked in the friend zone cage and the key thrown into the Nile.

But from what I know majority of guys,myself included will never hang around a girl who has turned me down. I'll move ahead cos I know what I wanted. I was not looking a friend so I'm definitely not settling for that.

The problem here is that some guys turn it into a personal beef of some sort and they have resentment towards the girl. That's when maturity needs to come into place.
Nice one bro. Now, the whole thing is confusing. How would you know when she mean it and when she's playing hard to get as most girls consider 'shakara' as a way to avoid being termed cheap? That's why I don't bother hanging around with a woman that start with much shakara, as I can't tell if she mean it or playing their game.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Mcbussy(m): 4:50am On Jan 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I guess I'm the only guy on Earth who has never been friendzoned.. And I owe it to my strict policy

If we won't _fuck;_fuck off..

Hehehe... Bad guy

If the hook up was never intended for friendship, then no time to waste time making new female friends. grin

Just like Judas, I'm still thinking of how to sell or monetise some of my old female friends. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Mcbussy(m): 5:06am On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
Really?? You know where to go??undecided

LoL!grin Yes, I'm not A guy but I do know that if I actually liked someone that I couldn't be with(Romantically?)...I'd sure as hell settle for friendship! cool and I wouldn't come lamenting daily on Nairaland!! grin

LoL! fyi...Guys don't frienzone girls! they can't afford to.. grin

PS--if it's really more HEARTBREAKING/PAINFUL to girls..how many posts on NL have You seen about females complaining bout being friend-zoned? how many? what's that? NONE!!!!!! cheesy cool

If I hear undecided... Guys friendzone girls wella. During my undergrad days, there was dis girl in my dept that used to check on me almost every weekend. She used to come early on Saturdays and always met me washing my clothes, she would then take over and help me wash. It got to a time I started collecting my friends clothes and pretend like i was gonna wash dem all on Saturday mornings, knowing that she would come and take over the chore. grin

Well, she was pretty but I never asked her out cos I felt she wasn't my kinda girl. She wasn't tall enuf and didn't have extra flesh in the right places. wink

She got tired of trying and she stopped coming. She even stopped talking to me in class and we never quarrelled. Then I started missing her and I started having hard time doing my laundry. cry

The girl I eventually dated after her had d right curves but wouldn't even serve me a meal cos she was too lazy to do her own dishes. angry

2 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Cutehector(m): 5:36am On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

you babe hav just sworn for yourself and so shall it be, amen!
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by kingstylo01(m): 6:00am On Jan 12, 2016
jaykaylegend:
HOD, friendzone department
cheesy
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by davide470(m): 6:04am On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
What's so bloody bad At being Friendzoned abeg?? undecided

So, Its now a crime for a girl to have a cherished Male bestie?sadsad ehn?
boys ehn....lipsrsealed

if she's Friend-Zoning you...it's A privilege..!Many would kill to be in Your shoes!gringrin
You should be happy rather than lamenting/wailing....gringrin the only difference is You won't get the cookie....Which shouldn't be a problem Atall...cool

undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by nevi12(f): 6:23am On Jan 12, 2016
Deejavuu:

Smh for you and your mentality. Same you that was arguing when ronald4lif was trying to explain to you in plain terms. Y' all should stop using guys as a means to an end, stop giving the classy girls that don't see guys as a means to a meal ticket bad names. What's a win win in "magaing"a guy. It's shamelessness angry

Umm am startin to get confused ere whoz side r u on abeg abi is ur moniker beginning to affect ur sense of judgement....if a guy is being " magaed"he shld knw is it not hismoney? will d gurl force him to buy her tins?.hes only buyin her tins to c if she can change her mind......

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by danbrowndmf(m): 6:24am On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

Those ones just have destroyed ego and low self esteem.
They have low self esteem cus they can't let go? No i don't think so sir.

Toasted someone for 3good years while i was working,then i could easily afford her bills but she wouldn't say yes to my proposal..but you what? She finally agreed after 3years & this time around she was all over me like calling me almost 5times a day.

Guys not giving up on ladies does not mean they have low self esteem sir..people have different reasons why they keep on trying. We can't just tag them "low self esteem"

someone like me...i usually get tired of toasting a woman...once i try for a while & no positive reply, i'll just give up. But that particular girl i dunno why i have to chase her for that long.come to think of it she was even older like 3years or so.

Cc naijaboiygrin

1 Like

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by nevi12(f): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

[b]Your thought process is really pathetic though and I'm really shaking my head and laughing at the same time for your myopic mentality.

Can you kindly settle down and take a look at what you typed up there?

That he wouldn't get anything from her?how can a guy who has turned you down still want something from you? Is it not clear that he doesn't want anything to do with you in the first place,hence he friend zones your ass.

With what you stated it seems you are one among the girls who place so much importance to that part down between your legs so you think when a guy gets that coochie then he has gained something great from you. In other words that's all you have to offer and nothing else.

Also you seem to forget that we guys will actually not lose anything if we don't want to. If you ask a guy out or show him green light and he makes a move on you it doesn't necessarily mean he likes you. So he can use the fact that you like him as a very big advantage to fùck you and dump you.

So in all honesty you should really be grateful to the guys who just friend zone you without trying to take advantage of you.

Finally if you know you have friend zoned a guy but you decide to keep eating his money because he decides to stick around,have it in mind that the enjoyment is temporary. Don't come and rant on Nairaland when he rapes you or does something worse.

Win-win situation kor?

Madam change your mentality because you are beginning to sound like that teenager I just talked to. smiley
[/b]

It might Sound myopic to u buh dats wats happenin inour world today..he is d one spendin its his choice to stop......if he knws hes in d frendzone nd keeps spendin on her nd later rapes her or smtin den dat one is pure evil....nd ild still maintain dat d power ofbeing friend zoned still depends on d gurl whether she asked u out first or d oda way round

Finally u wanna to tellme d tin btw a normal gurls leg isnt important? I wasnt expectin dat frm u dat shld come frm d "vaseline crew"
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Laveda(f): 6:51am On Jan 12, 2016
Lovelynature:
Yeah, but how do we know when she's playing hard to get? That's why I don't bother going after a girl who start with much shakara and excuses again, as I don't know if she mean it or playing hard to get. And most women like playing hard to get which is not that necessary.
I believe "forming hard to get" and 'friendzoning" a guy are two different things I don't know why y'all mix them up grin

If you ask a girl out she doesn't give you an instant answer maybe she starts telling you 'I'll have to think about it,I have a boyfriend, No for now I ain't interested' you can term that hard to get......but in a situation where by she's giving you that sisterly love grin you're deep in that zone.....Naijaboiy listed all the points already..

2 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Teespice(f): 6:58am On Jan 12, 2016
all this noise about friendzone sef.

na wa.

there are women out there who have also been friend zoned. how many times have you seen them create threads bemoaning their fate.

let it rest abeg.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Laveda(f): 6:58am On Jan 12, 2016
nevi12:

It might Sound myopic to u buh dats wats happenin inour world today..he is d one spendin its his choice to stop......if he knws hes in d frendzone nd keeps spendin on her nd later rapes her or smtin den dat one is pure evil....nd ild still maintain dat d power ofbeing friend zoned still depends on d gurl whether she asked u out first or d oda way round

Finally u wanna to tellme d tin btw a normal gurls leg isnt important? I wasnt expectin dat frm u dat shld come frm d "vaseline crew"
Your sense of reasoning though undecided...seriously you need to grow above this mentality.. You're arguing over what doesn't make sense...

Girls get friend zoned undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Laveda(f): 7:06am On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

Those ones just have destroyed ego and low self esteem.
True that..

Morning...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / Signs His Not Just That Into You / 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.