Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. (35469 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / Share Your Friend Zone Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by ipreach: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
number 4
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by judedwriter(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
bet9jaguru:

actually there is notyn badt in being friend zoned by girlz..... nigerian women are short sighted when it comes to getting mR right
u get sense. Many reject mr right and lata mary mr wrong nd lata regret it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
What's so bloody bad At being Friendzoned abeg?? undecided

So, Its now a crime for a girl to have a cherished Male bestie?sadsad ehn?
boys ehn....lipsrsealed

if she's Friend-Zoning you...it's A privilege..!Many would kill to be in Your shoes!gringrin
You should be happy rather than lamenting/wailing....gringrin the only difference is You won't get the cookie....Which shouldn't be a problem Atall...cool

...tell 'em wailers grin grin grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Smartguy001(m): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
What's so bloody bad At being Friendzoned abeg?? undecided

So, Its now a crime for a girl to have a cherished Male bestie?sadsad ehn?
boys ehn....lipsrsealed

if she's Friend-Zoning you...it's A privilege..!Many would kill to be in Your shoes!gringrin
You should be happy rather than lamenting/wailing....gringrin the only difference is You won't get the cookie....Which shouldn't be a problem Atall...cool

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Cutehector(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:
lol....and who could dat be?
someone with a good heart I guess
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by pdf90(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
I will rather quarrel with you than be in the friend zone
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Teespice:

lol.

I read the op before commenting.

but if you say I don't understand it, make me understand then, afterall, we learn everyday.
My thread is not to lament or bemoan about being friend zoned as you put it. I was simply listing put signs for a guy to know when he's in such zone.

It's just some girls here that came up with some views that had to be countered.Thats all.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Rutheby:
Seems u've been a victim naijaboiy. I have more questions for u
Victim?

It's not like it's a bad experience or something. I gladly friend zone some girls too.

What are your questions?
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Way to go naijboy on point! But girls no fit friend zone fi e boys like us naaa, dem no born the bae well bro
Naso baba! cheesy
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dont get it twisted, "My brother" is the apex of Friendzone a point of No return. at least a Friendzone can turn to something but "My BrotherZone" Nothing for you as you are in a Zoo not Zone. #experience with Tazi cry grin
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Ninilowo(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
GOD FORBID BAD THING
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Rutheby(f): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

Victim?

It's not like it's a bad experience or something. I gladly friend zone some girls too.

What are your questions?
They've been answered from other people's comment. Thanks
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Teespice(f): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

My thread is not to lament or bemoan about being friend zoned as you put it. I was simply listing put signs for a guy to know when he's in such zone.

It's just some girls here that came up with some views that had to be countered.Thats all.

alright then.

point noted.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by sinequanon: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kgdavid:

Sometimes you guys write as if girls are robots grin
these things work the way you have stated but only when "ceteris paribus holds true"....
for instance,
1. Point 1 is proabbly the only of those rules that is probably universally true. Even at that, what if she does like you and is only trying to convince herself that she doesnt?
2. This one depends on the type of girl, and on how close you have become. But yes generally, girls will prune for you if they do like you or are expecting to see you. A bigger sign in this regard should be pruning behavior... the little tell tale body language signs such as twisting her hair in your presence. these ones are things women may do without realizing them and they should be clues that she lieks you. you can do more research on this later.
3. she may just be trying to hold your attention. if you've known each other for long, though, then its more likely to be a friend zoned matter.
4. if she likes you but thinks you only see her as a friend, point 4 may not hold true. she may talk to you about guy issues merely to get your attention or even see if you get jealous.
5. if she is intimidated by you, point 5 may not hold true
6. this one may hold true more often than not
7. what if the girl likes you but has heard you're a player and she wants to protect herself? Point 7 will not hold true
8. yes this one may hold true. i remember the day one distant female friend of mine got tipsy and starting acting so weird around me and i was wondering what could have entered her mind. Now i realize alcohol kinda loosens certain inhibitions
so OP, those rules you listed make sense but remember that human beings are dynamic and girls can be strange at times. The best way to tell if a girl likes you or not, is [size=20pt]study her for some time[/size], and then make your move. If you've studied her well, you will surely be able to tell if her initial no means no, or if it means yes, but not today.
Ciao!!

Good luck with this "PhD" cool

The babe is probably batting her eyelashes there, while she is bringing her badass game... and you are doing "PhD".

Better be friends and keep looking. If she is interested, she will change tack.

When it comes to game, women beat men hands down.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by sinequanon: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Laburus:
Dont get it twisted, "My brother" is the apex of Friendzone a point of No return. at least a Friendzone can turn to something but "My BrotherZone" Nothing for you as you are in a Zoo not Zone. #experience with Tazi cry grin

Even this one isn't true. "You are like a brother"..."you remind me of my dad"... neither means friend zone.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Rutheby:
They've been answered from other people's comment. Thanks
okay then .

Sorry to chip in this...you are in which school?
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Rutheby(f): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

okay then .

Sorry to chip in this...you are in which school?
Federal University Lokoja
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Rutheby:
Federal University Lokoja
Okay,thanks.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Bellz78: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
I am beginning to wonder if I had been caught up in this friend zone thing, but it quite different in my case. This chick had been telling me all unnecessary stories about other niggarz, and each time I want to visit, she looks quite good. She get dressed and charming and actually introduces me as a friend. But event twisted lately as she talks me into wanting a D! Telling me banana is her favorite. I am actually sensing it as a green light and Can't afford wasting time in giving her the D!
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
What does it Mean?
sinequanon:

Even this one isn't true. "You are like a brother"..."you remind me of my dad"... neither means friend zone.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by sinequanon: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Laburus:
What does it Mean?

A girl who want's to emphasize that you are just friends may say something like "you are like a brother". But the reverse doesn't hold. Just because she says it, doesn't mean that she wants you just to be friends.

It could simply mean "we're close".

And she may say, "you remind me of my dad" because, so far, she feels ... restricted .... cool
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by callmeVal: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

this one na confirm woman wrap...r

you know the rest...lol

I can make ya bae running to me!!! grin
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by callmeVal: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sam32:

feminized version of a guy!

You Sick bro. cheesy
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by callmeVal: 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

this one na confirm woman wrap...r

you know the rest...lol

Lol you can say that again bro grin
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by callmeVal: 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adasun:
because of da free food and drinks dey bring to you frm their hubby?grin

Hubby?

You are on your own ooo.

grin
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Kgdavid(m): 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
sinequanon:

Good luck with this "PhD" cool

The babe is probably batting her eyelashes there, while she is bringing her badass game... and you are doing "PhD".

Better be friends and keep looking. If she is interested, she will change tack.

When it comes to game, women beat men hands down.

Lool...by some time i meant a few weeks...and during these few weeks you would go out on dates and stuff...but yea dating is a woman's world, i agree.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Mekzmoney(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hav u ever seen cat and rat being friends? cheesy
nevi12:
I dunno wats wit u guys nd dis frendzone tin is it every1 u wanna date or F**k cant a guy nd a gurl ave jst a normal frendship as for moi am cool wit it
If u wanna be my frnd den dnt visit ma house and I won't visit urs. We go meet for road or joint and gist then go ur house..... because if I hav interest in u and u visit ma house with d mind set dat we're frnds, then ur looking for Thomas problem. grin
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Laveda(f): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
gsparks01:
hi u seem reasonable... what do you have to say about a girl who claims she feels the same way after telling her u hv feelings but says she's not ready for emotional attachment for the time being and d relationship status should continue to be 'friends' but at the same time, cannot tell you if that status will be upgraded in future?
Friend zone? Hard to get? abi something else??
With what I have experienced if she's the kinda person who has experienced heart break...you just have to give her time..in this case its either she's scared of being in love , or she just wants you to be friends with her..but I advise you give her at least the space of one month...that's if you can wait..ask her where you both are heading to... ask her to define the relationship ...just hear what she's got to say..before you conclude...

Good evening...sorry for the late reply..I've been so busy with stuffs..

1 Like

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Laveda(f): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adasun:
choi i pity dat guy wey u dumb under dat wounderland cal friendzoneembarassed
Wonderful land indeed cheesy
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Laveda(f): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lovelynature:
Oh really? Nice point Laveda. And when the guy in brother/friend zone ask her out you hear things like, '' you know you are like a brother to me.'' ''We are friends already and you mean a lot to me.'' ''You are my dear friend and I don't want to lose you.'' Women eh! That's why I usually make my intention known to her almost immediately after making the move, so as to know where I would belong. And when I hear something like, ''Let's just be friends for now''. I would just find my way. There are other ones readily available
Now you understand me..its just good we define what we want from start..

Good evening.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by nevi12(f): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Mekzmoney:
Hav u ever seen cat and rat being friends? cheesy If u wanna be my frnd den dnt visit ma house and I won't visit urs. We go meet for road or joint and gist then go ur house..... because if I hav interest in u and u visit ma house with d mind set dat we're frnds, then ur looking for Thomas problem. grin

Lol i dnt make such mistakes of visting guys or letting dem visit moi
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Adayi1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I guess I'm the only guy on Earth who has never been friendzoned.. And I owe it to my strict policy

If we won't _fuck;_fuck off..
some guys actually friendzoned themselves. U saw a gal u love, make friend with her and make ur intension known to her in due course. Dont assume she knows, if u do,,,,,,, OYO8-)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.