Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. (35457 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / Share Your Friend Zone Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by franco3075q(m): 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by jericco1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
Duh if she doesn't like u let her say it nau
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Adasun(m): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
callmeVal:
I experience 2 to 6 from most of my female friends on campus.

Ain't complaining cos the friendship is worth it. Beside a guy can't date all his female friends na.

I cherish female besties to male. kiss
because of da free food and drinks dey bring to you frm their hubby?grin
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Adasun(m): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
Laveda:
True .. grin

But its not bad...you get to enjoy all the "brotherly" love cheesy
I love male besties though smiley
choi i pity dat guy wey u dumb under dat wounderland cal friendzoneembarassed
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:
These are some sure ways to know you've been friend zoned by that girl you like so much. Let's roll.... cheesy

1) "BROTHER"- if she calls you her brother or describes you to her friends that you're like her brother,you're so deep in the friend zone. cheesy

2) NEVER GETS DRESSED- Whenever you come over she never tries to look nice for you which means she doesn't care if you think she's cute or not. grin

3) TELLS YOU EVERYTHING- if she tells you everything,I mean every little pointless thing nobody cares about like what she ate or other unnecessary things.

4) GUY PROBLEMS- if she's talking about other guys with you,her relationship problems,then she's worried about them while you're worrying if you'll ever get out of the friend zone. cheesy

5) HANGING IN GROUPS- it's fine to hang in groups with her but if you are always hanging in groups with her and you guys never get to hang out one on one then she sees you as just a friend.

6) "NICE"- if she only Tells you you're nice or always describes you to her friends as a nice guy and nothing else,guy you're friend zoned. embarassed

7) TOUCHING- Anybody who likes anybody will start touching and making contact with the other person. If she starts dodging and stylishly pushing you away when you try to touch her or giving you hints to stop then you friend zoned. lipsrsealed

8 ) DRINKING- if you guys are having a couple of alcoholic drinks in your system and she's tipsy and she still doesn't show hints that she likes you or has interest in you...NIGGA you friend zoned. grin

Guys which of these have you experienced? cheesy

Girls how true are these points and which other can you add? tongue

Way to go naijboy on point! But girls no fit friend zone fi e boys like us naaa, dem no born the bae well bro
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:
These are some sure ways to know you've been friend zoned by that girl you like so much. Let's roll.... cheesy

1) "BROTHER"- if she calls you her brother or describes you to her friends that you're like her brother,you're so deep in the friend zone. cheesy

2) NEVER GETS DRESSED- Whenever you come over she never tries to look nice for you which means she doesn't care if you think she's cute or not. grin

3) TELLS YOU EVERYTHING- if she tells you everything,I mean every little pointless thing nobody cares about like what she ate or other unnecessary things.

4) GUY PROBLEMS- if she's talking about other guys with you,her relationship problems,then she's worried about them while you're worrying if you'll ever get out of the friend zone. cheesy

5) HANGING IN GROUPS- it's fine to hang in groups with her but if you are always hanging in groups with her and you guys never get to hang out one on one then she sees you as just a friend.

6) "NICE"- if she only Tells you you're nice or always describes you to her friends as a nice guy and nothing else,guy you're friend zoned. embarassed

7) TOUCHING- Anybody who likes anybody will start touching and making contact with the other person. If she starts dodging and stylishly pushing you away when you try to touch her or giving you hints to stop then you friend zoned. lipsrsealed

8 ) DRINKING- if you guys are having a couple of alcoholic drinks in your system and she's tipsy and she still doesn't show hints that she likes you or has interest in you...NIGGA you friend zoned. grin

actually there is notyn badt in being friend zoned by girlz..... nigerian women are short sighted when it comes to getting mR right

1 Like

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by stanisbaratheon: 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
callmeVal:

this one na confirm woman wrap...r
you know the rest...lol
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Teespice(f): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

i don't think you read the original post,if not you wouldn't be saying this,and if you did then you clearly did not understand it. smiley

lol.

I read the op before commenting.

but if you say I don't understand it, make me understand then, afterall, we learn everyday.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
What's so bloody bad At being Friendzoned abeg?? undecided

So, Its now a crime for a girl to have a cherished Male bestie?sadsad ehn?
boys ehn....lipsrsealed

if she's Friend-Zoning you...it's A privilege..!Many would kill to be in Your shoes!gringrin
You should be happy rather than lamenting/wailing....gringrin the only difference is You won't get the cookie....Which shouldn't be a problem Atall...cool

Sister..honestly....the cookie is the koko....to most guys....as long as yhu dnt share blood with him...his interested in the cookie even if he sees yhu as a sister....sorry :-(
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by I888(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
Really?? You know where to go??undecided

LoL!grin Yes, I'm not A guy but I do know that if I actually liked someone that I couldn't be with(Romantically?)...I'd sure as hell settle for friendship! cool and I wouldn't come lamenting daily on Nairaland!! grin

LoL! fyi...Guys don't frienzone girls! they can't afford to.. grin

PS--if it's really more HEARTBREAKING/PAINFUL to girls..how many posts on NL have You seen about females complaining bout being friend-zoned? how many? what's that? NONE!!!!!! cheesy cool

because girls don't talk about their urge does not mean they don't want sex. Because they don't talk about it does not mean they don't feel it. We both know you women are masters of keeping secrets
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Beadex1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
That word friendzone no exist for my dictionary.....its either we are friends with serious benefit or nothing......can't imagine wasting my precious time and money on a Gal that noting will be given back in return.........that's how my Guy borrow money from me go fill gas for the so call female bestie only for the babe To use am cook for the boyfriend for one straight week, I made the Guy To sale his wrist watch and return the money immediately

2 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by stanisbaratheon: 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nubian113:

Yep... She'll find the challenge interesting. She'll be the one touching and flirting with you. Guys get friend zoned when they don't have game. #trutalk

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Haliraph(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Abeg help me ask them o, aving an opposite sex frnd diz days is nw call friend zoning. rubish talk tho.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Cutehector(m): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

lol...I refuse to say amen...so it won't hold......Buh Dats how I feel,I feel different from oder gals,as if am created nt to Lov.....well I hope u Wil help me do my siggy for me
I can't pray for who I haven't seen
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Kgdavid(m): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

Sometimes you guys write as if girls are robots grin

these things work the way you have stated but only when "ceteris paribus holds true"....

for instance,
1. Point 1 is proabbly the only of those rules that is probably universally true. Even at that, what if she does like you and is only trying to convince herself that she doesnt?

2. This one depends on the type of girl, and on how close you have become. But yes generally, girls will prune for you if they do like you or are expecting to see you. A bigger sign in this regard should be pruning behavior... the little tell tale body language signs such as twisting her hair in your presence. these ones are things women may do without realizing them and they should be clues that she lieks you. you can do more research on this later.

3. she may just be trying to hold your attention. if you've known each other for long, though, then its more likely to be a friend zoned matter.

4. if she likes you but thinks you only see her as a friend, point 4 may not hold true. she may talk to you about guy issues merely to get your attention or even see if you get jealous.

5. if she is intimidated by you, point 5 may not hold true

6. this one may hold true more often than not

7. what if the girl likes you but has heard you're a player and she wants to protect herself? Point 7 will not hold true

8. yes this one may hold true. i remember the day one distant female friend of mine got tipsy and starting acting so weird around me and i was wondering what could have entered her mind. Now i realize alcohol kinda loosens certain inhibitions

so OP, those rules you listed make sense but remember that human beings are dynamic and girls can be strange at times. The best way to tell if a girl likes you or not, is study her for some time, and then make your move. If you've studied her well, you will surely be able to tell if her initial no means no, or if it means yes, but not today.

Ciao!!

1 Like

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by cally3D(m): 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wat a crap! Some words exist on social media media with no meaning in d real world! "Friendzone" is one of them! grin grin grin
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by refiner(f): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cutehector:
I can't pray for who I haven't seen

shooooo....u must be kidding me..dat means u Dnt pray for orphans,widows,d hospitalized,d poor even our president....Jst becos u avnt seen dem.....
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Cutehector(m): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

shooooo....u must be kidding me..dat means u Dnt pray for orphans,widows,d hospitalized,d poor even our president....Jst becos u avnt seen dem.....
u r ur problem dear. U r d one to decide weda or not to love! Not my prayers!
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by danbrowndmf(m): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

3 years to chase a girl?
Bruh that's fuckíng low self esteem mehn!

Ain't there no other girl around? If I may ask where is the girl right now?
you think that's a low self esteem? Nah Nah... I was actually doing friends with benefit then...but this particular girl i just want to keep her(as of then o).

If you dunno know,know now some guys actually prefer girls who gives them tough time..(though i'm not one of such guys) to those who give them chance at once.

Toasting a particular girl for ages actually nt a low self esteem. We all have what struck ous to someone...

like i said earlier i get tired when toasting a woman..so whatever thing that makes me keep chasing after you for so long, then know there is something about you.

But saying it a low self esteem to chase after a woman for so long..then that's a wrong conclusion sir.

llaykorn please i need to talk to you. Kindly send me mail please.Thanks.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by refiner(f): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cutehector:
u r ur problem dear. U r d one to decide weda or not to love! Not my prayers!

Hnmm....Wat if Ur prayer turns everyfin arround for me,,,,u can't tell...
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Cutehector(m): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

Hnmm....Wat if Ur prayer turns everyfin arround for me,,,,u can't tell...
alright say these words seven times..

I will open my heart to love somebody
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by AlPeter: 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Laveda:
True .. grin
But its not bad...you get to enjoy all the "brotherly" love cheesy I love male besties though smiley
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
I experienced 1 and 3. I still had hopes.

God punish this girl for me. Thunder fire her if she calls me again to talk about her footballer bf
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by refiner(f): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cutehector:
alright say these words seven times..

I will open my heart to love somebody
hehheheheh.....av said it. .....so wat next..grin
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Cutehector(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

hehheheheh.....av said it. .....so wat next..grin
a guy will toast u soon. smiley
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Sam32(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
callmeVal:
I experience 2 to 6 from most of my female friends on campus.

Ain't complaining cos the friendship is worth it. Beside a guy can't date all his female friends na.

feminized version of a guy!
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by refiner(f): 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cutehector:
a guy will toast u soon. smiley
lol....and who could dat be?
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by kingstylo01(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ay04z:
Lie lie
I still dey learn from lie Mohammad cheesy
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by oteneaaron(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

boys ehn....lipsrsealed

if she's Friend-Zoning you...it's A privilege..!Many would kill to be in Your shoes!gringrin
You should be happy rather than lamenting/wailing....gringrin the only difference is You won't get the cookie....Which shouldn't be a problem Atall...cool

Like seriously But if one niccur friendzones U ...nd makes his unofficial side chick, u'll start opening endless threads complaining on NL abi?? Friendzoning is an evil that must be curbed.......

I hav been friendzoned before....till my eyes open.....as my niccuur mentioned above.....if we don't f...uck....den f..uck
off..
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by lascopes(m): 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I guess I'm the only guy on Earth who has never been friendzoned.. And I owe it to my strict policy

If we won't _fuck;_fuck off..

Daz d spirit bro...abeg na who friend-zone help
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by dozymars(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

boys ehn....lipsrsealed

Sorry, guys dont think this way.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by morganacanta: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I guess I'm the only guy on Earth who has never been friendzoned.. And I owe it to my strict policy

If we won't _fuck;_fuck off..
Sharrap there ,even those who you told to Bleep off actually frorndzoned you before you got to courage to tell them Bleep off.
Mgbeke forming youngie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers / What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.