Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. (35396 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / Share Your Friend Zone Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by stzy(m): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
What's so bloody bad At being Friendzoned abeg?? undecided

So, Its now a crime for a girl to have a cherished Male bestie?sadsad ehn?
boys ehn....lipsrsealed

if she's Friend-Zoning you...it's A privilege..!Many would kill to be in Your shoes!gringrin
You should be happy rather than lamenting/wailing....gringrin the only difference is You won't get the cookie....Which shouldn't be a problem Atall...cool

I don't insult ladies if not u wuld av had ur fair share.... Friendzone is d most populated area in this life nd very frustrating 4 guys ... I js experienced that dressing up stuff ... Twas my first tym. Of. Visitng her t her home n she still talking about taking her bath
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by nevi12(f): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=Laveda post=41892267]Your sense of reasoning though undecided...seriously you need to grow above this mentality.. You're arguing over what doesn't make sense...

Girls get friend zoned undecided undecided

lipsrsealed
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Lovelynature(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2016
Laveda:
I believe "forming hard to get" and 'friendzoning" a guy are two different things I don't know why y'all mix them up grin

If you ask a girl out she doesn't give you an instant answer maybe she starts telling you 'I'll have to think about it,I have a boyfriend, No for now I ain't interested' you can term that hard to get......but in a situation where by she's giving you that sisterly love grin you're deep in that zone.....Naijaboiy listed all the points already..
Oh really? Nice point Laveda. And when the guy in brother/friend zone ask her out you hear things like, '' you know you are like a brother to me.'' ''We are friends already and you mean a lot to me.'' ''You are my dear friend and I don't want to lose you.'' Women eh! That's why I usually make my intention known to her almost immediately after making the move, so as to know where I would belong. And when I hear something like, ''Let's just be friends for now''. I would just find my way. There are other ones readily available

2 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by gsparks01(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2016
Laveda:
I believe "forming hard to get" and 'friendzoning" a guy are two different things I don't know why y'all mix them up grin

If you ask a girl out she doesn't give you an instant answer maybe she starts telling you 'I'll have to think about it,I have a boyfriend, No for now I ain't interested' you can term that hard to get......but in a situation where by she's giving you that sisterly love grin you're deep in that zone.....Naijaboiy listed all the points already..
hi u seem reasonable... what do you have to say about a girl who claims she feels the same way after telling her u hv feelings but says she's not ready for emotional attachment for the time being and d relationship status should continue to be 'friends' but at the same time, cannot tell you if that status will be upgraded in future?
Friend zone? Hard to get? abi something else??
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I guess I'm the only guy on Earth who has never been friendzoned.. And I owe it to my strict policy

If we won't _fuck;_fuck off..
thats what am talking about!!!
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Touchey: 9:01am On Jan 12, 2016
kingstylo01:
this reminds me of a gal I so much cherished to the extent that I can even take a bullet for her. I love her so much and anytime she smiles at me, I feel she loves me. I have even started boasting about her in front of my friends.

if I tell ya what shocked the hell outta me back-to-back, you'll pity me. just last week Friday, I called her and told her that I will be coming to visit her on Sunday. I dressed up, sprayed a very nice perfume and with my Lamborghini I cruised to see her. Do you know that when I got to her house she was tying only wrapper? I was shocked but kept cool . she rushed up to me and said "my brother welcome". She then introduced me to her cousin as her class mate who helps her in assignment! I nearly cried but I maintained.

I never knew I was the chief laboratory officer of her friendzone department until I stumbled upon this thread.

Chai, ihaff suffered.

Lol
I bet she saved your number on her phone as " assignment boy" grin
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2016
Regular writeups,nothing new..but wait o,we cant always be intimate with any girl that we meet..some are really,really nice to keep as jus friends.,they tell u everything and are fun to be with,believe me they are the ones that help u when u need assistance..e.g financial,emotional etc.. Its fun to keep a female as jus friends,ur mindset would be elevated one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by kingstylo01(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2016
Touchey:

Lol
I bet she saved your number on her phone as " assignment boy" grin
ah tells you grin
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by refiner(f): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2016
Cutehector:
you babe hav just sworn for yourself and so shall it be, amen!
lol...I refuse to say amen...so it won't hold......Buh Dats how I feel,I feel different from oder gals,as if am created nt to Lov.....well I hope u Wil help me do my siggy for me
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by refiner(f): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2016
Lovelynature:
Oh really? Nice point Laveda. And when the guy in brother/friend zone ask her out you hear things like, '' you know you are like a brother to me.'' ''We are friends already and you mean a lot to me.'' ''You are my dear friend and I don't want to lose you.'' Women eh! That's why I usually make my intention known to her almost immediately after making the move, so as to know where I would belong. And when I hear something like, ''Let's just be friends for now''. I would just find my way. There are other ones readily available

u can't Jst fall in Lov wif someone Jst like dat,,.....u guys ought to start with being friends den Lov may av its way if u guys finally have strong feelings for each oder.......meeting a gal for d first time and telling her i Lov u Jst like dat is a total turn off on most gals.....
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Lovelynature(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

u can't Jst fall in Lov wif someone Jst like dat,,.....u guys ought to start with being friends den Lov may av its way if u guys finally have strong feelings for each oder.......meeting a gal for d first time and telling her i Lov u Jst like dat is a total turn off on most gals.....

Yeah, I get your point.

I don't mean at the moment I make the first move. But I would like to make my intention known to her as early as possible because prolonging the friendship could result to friendzoning. And of course I'm likely to get the ''let me think about it'' initially. Her next reply could determine where the whole game is headed.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Lovelynature(m): 10:21am On Jan 12, 2016
markkaycee:
Regular writeups,nothing new..but wait o,we cant always be intimate with any girl that we meet..some are really,really nice to keep as jus friends.,they tell u everything and are fun to be with,believe me they are the ones that help u when u need assistance..e.g financial,emotional etc.. Its fun to keep a female as jus friends,ur mindset would be elevated one way or the other
And you forget that with their weird nature she can be jealous of your girlfriend or your girlfriend may misunderstand the friendship for means of cheating.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by refiner(f): 10:30am On Jan 12, 2016
Lovelynature:
Yeah, I get your point.

I don't mean at the moment I make the first move. But I would like to make my intention known to her as early as possible because prolonging the friendship could result to friendzoning. And of course I'm likely to get the ''let me think about it'' initially. Her next reply could determine where the whole game is headed.

hnmmmm...Ur choice dear,Buh as for me,its friendship first and we will allow Lov take its role wen it should.....nt Jst to say I Lov u to sombody Jst lik dat....
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by leykee(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2016
Some people are just getting the point of the post wrong. It is just for you to know if the girl you like so much you'd rip your heart out for her likes you back the same or not. #shikenah
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Lovelynature(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2016
refiner:

hnmmmm...Ur choice dear,Buh as for me,its friendship first and we will allow Lov take its role wen it should.....nt Jst to say I Lov u to sombody Jst lik dat....

Yeah, you can check my profile I think one of my posts ''How To Make Her Start Crushing On You'' is related to what you mean here, and you can also read what most people said about the post related to their relationships. You see, there's a way a guy can channel a lady's heart towards himself without being friends first.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by refiner(f): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2016
Lovelynature:
Yeah, you can check my profile I think one of my posts ''How To Make Her Start Crushing On You'' is related to what you mean here, and you can also read what most people said about the post related to their relationships. You see, there's a way a guy can channel a lady's heart towards himself without being friends first.

ok dear....I concur wif u on this.....
good Mawnin.smiley
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
danbrowndmf:
They have low self esteem cus they can't let go? No i don't think so sir.

Toasted someone for 3good years while i was working,then i could easily afford her bills but she wouldn't say yes to my proposal..but you what? She finally agreed after 3years & this time around she was all over me like calling me almost 5times a day.

Guys not giving up on ladies does not mean they have low self esteem sir..people have different reasons why they keep on trying. We can't just tag them "low self esteem"

someone like me...i usually get tired of toasting a woman...once i try for a while & no positive reply, i'll just give up. But that particular girl i dunno why i have to chase her for that long.come to think of it she was even older like 3years or so.

Cc naijaboiygrin
3 years to chase a girl?
Bruh that's fuckíng low self esteem mehn!

Ain't there no other girl around? If I may ask where is the girl right now?

2 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Teespice:
all this noise about friendzone sef.

na wa.

there are women out there who have also been friend zoned. how many times have you seen them create threads bemoaning their fate.

let it rest abeg.
i don't think you read the original post,if not you wouldn't be saying this,and if you did then you clearly did not understand it. smiley
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Ay04z(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
kingstylo01:
this reminds me of a gal I so much cherished to the extent that I can even take a bullet for her. I love her so much and anytime she smiles at me, I feel she loves me. I have even started boasting about her in front of my friends.

if I tell ya what shocked the hell outta me back-to-back, you'll pity me. just last week Friday, I called her and told her that I will be coming to visit her on Sunday. I dressed up, sprayed a very nice perfume and with my Lamborghini I cruised to see her. Do you know that when I got to her house she was tying only wrapper? I was shocked but kept cool . she rushed up to me and said "my brother welcome". She then introduced me to her cousin as her class mate who helps her in assignment! I nearly cried but I maintained.

I never knew I was the chief laboratory officer of her friendzone department until I stumbled upon this thread.

Chai, ihaff suffered.
Lie lie
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by lastingdeek(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by doveda: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
naijaboiy:
These are some sure ways to know you've been friend tongue

Speaking from experience?cheesy

Sorry ehn
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Rutheby(f): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
Seems u've been a victim naijaboiy. I have more questions for u
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by tolutweety(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

if she's Friend-Zoning you...it's A privilege..!Many would kill to be in Your shoes!gringrin
You should be happy rather than lamenting/wailing....gringrin

Really ?! undecided

Like really ?! undecided undecided

davide470:
undecided undecided undecided

E be like say dem don friendzone my guy. wink embarassed

Sorry bro.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by onatisi(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Laveda:
Nope..I don't think you get it cheesy
Who said guys don't friendzone girls?
It happens...just say you've never come across that.. tongue
I do this a lot. Sometimes you just feel the lady understands you more than anyone else and you talk to her a lot. You wont even feel any sexual attraction towards her even is she strips in front of you
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
You are not making sense a bit @ Op, been friend zoned is not an offense a girl can't be intimate with all the guys that comes her way. If the guy isn't complaining why making it your problem.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Babprosper20(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
What's so bloody bad At being Friendzoned abeg?? undecided

So, Its now a crime for a girl to have a cherished Male bestie?sadsad ehn?
boys ehn....lipsrsealed

You should be happy rather than lamenting/wailing....gringrin the only difference is You won't get the cookie....Which shouldn't be a problem Atall...cool

be happy dt wat? mtchew, d gal shud hst fvck out den...guyz wanting to be in dt shoe re damned...Anyway ntin wrong though, besides we aint gonna date every gal we knw...
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Tytylion(m): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Best way to study abroad

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by davide470(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
tolutweety:

[color=#006600]E be like say dem don friendzone my guy. wink embarassed

Sorry bro.
grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Odunharry(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
A prison is better than friendzone at least you sure of coming out someday. I
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Vikky014(f): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wht of UNCLE-ZONE
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by RexTramadol1: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Bang zone me, I hate friend zone
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Wolfbrother(m): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. / What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? / 8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.