Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. (35478 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / Share Your Friend Zone Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by nevi12(f): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

But nobody was complaining.

Sounds lyk it to me......
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by obiorathesubtle: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Laveda:
But we can't date every guy we come across nau..some are worth the friendzone tongue
I think the OP has made it clear that friendzoning an innocent guy is even worse than a cardinal sin.

If you can't/wont date him.. Tell him off.. Let him go.. Don't torture him for no reason.. You don't have the right!
angry

3 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by jaykaylegend(m): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
kingstylo01:
this reminds me of a gal I so much cherished to the extent that I can even take a bullet for her. I love her so much and anytime she smiles at me, I feel she loves me. I have even started boasting about her in front of my friends.

if I tell ya what shocked the hell outta me back-to-back, you'll pity me. just last week Friday, I called her and told her that I will be coming to visit her on Sunday. I dressed up, sprayed a very nice perfume and with my Lamborghini I cruised to see her. Do you know that when I got to her house she was tying only wrapper? I was shocked but kept cool . she rushed up to me and said "my brother welcome". She then introduced me to her cousin as her class mate who helps her in assignment! I nearly cried but I maintained.

I never knew I was the chief laboratory officer of her friendzone department until I stumbled upon this thread.

Chai, ihaff suffered.
HOD, friendzone department

3 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Laveda:
Its normal...at one point or the other...a Nigga must be on that list .. We can't always date everyone we come across....that "friendzone" suits some guys more.. cheesy
Lol...true tho.

But have you ever wondered why guys who first asked you out but you chose to friend zone stopped communicating with you?
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by ronald4lif(m): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
falconey:
grin

Shout out to all the 'brothers' in the friendzone.

Despite going to her house every sunday she ' never get dressed' for you.

She offers you FANTA and 'tells you everything'

starting with 'guys problem'
And later ask you to accompany her in 'hanging in groups' .

At the end of the day you'll get a peck and she'll say you are 'nice' for being with me all day and if you try to reciprocate by 'touching' her , she will give you a dismay look asking you have you been 'drinking'

The mastermind, talking from experience? grin

1 Like

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
nevi12:

Sounds lyk it to me......
The thread title is clear. "Eight[8] sure ways to know you are in the friend zone"

More like "ways to know a girl is not interested in you."

What's the complaint there?

2 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
naijaboiy:
seriously you both need to grow up.
Good you did that.

Lolz, she's grown up na... Older than me too.
Yeah, I had no oda choice.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by falconey(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
ronald4lif:

The mastermind, talking from experience? grin

LOL boss well quite.
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Laveda(f): 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol...true tho.

But have you ever wondered why guys who first asked you out but you chose to friend zone stopped communicating with you?
Sure... but I think I have an answer to that...but just from my own view sha...

There's actually no point keeping platonic relationship with a girl when you wanted something romantic ..on my part I wouldn't allow that..if I can't get what I want...lol its good we part ways cause still being friends with you would bring back some sorta emotions...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by ronald4lif(m): 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lol. If one makes themselves a willing tool why won't they be manipulated and friend-zoned? But as per number 2, I thought when a lady friend zone a guy she'd want to dress seductively and attractive so as to keep the 'friend zoning' bond alive.

Let's look at it this way, the act of friend zoning is seen as a devious and heartless intent to torture a guy. So for her not to look attractive when she's expecting the fool at home, he might start finding her unattractive and gradually emancipate himself from the shackles of imbecility.

For her to maintain her grip on her 'victim' she would not only need to look attractive but frequently flaunt her cleavage, backside and other asset and be giving the mumu hope that one day he might have a feel of her. Not sure if I'm correct but just thinking aloud.

7 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
so what do you suggest we do?

you are welcome smiley
Just let the nigga go when you turn him down. Don't try keeping him as a friend.

If he decides to stay then it's a different thing.

2 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Cutehector(m): 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hector

Zonal chairman of friendzone

4 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Cutehector(m): 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Laveda:

There's actually no point keeping platonic relationship with a girl when you wanted something romantic ..on my part I wouldn't allow that..if I can't get what I want...lol its good we part ways cause still being friends with you would bring back some sorta emotions...
u are right.. so I shouldn't be judged for deleting all d babes I wished to date.

1 Like

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by nevi12(f): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

[fontonlyif]The thread title is clear. "Eight[8] sure ways to know you are in the friend zone"

More like "ways to know a girl is not interested in you."

What's the complaint there?
[/font]

My dear am not jst referring to ur thread am only usin it as a point of contact to oda threads nd oda nairalanders who come ere evrydei talkin abt how one girl friend zoned or smtin if u r frendzoned nd u dnt lyk it u can leave it isnt a cage
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Laveda(f): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I think the OP has made it clear that friendzoning an innocent guy is even worse than a cardinal sin.

If you can't/wont date him.. Tell him off.. Let him go.. Don't torture him for no reason.. You don't have the right!
angry
That's true..but there some guys who wouldn't let go..in such case what do you do?
Some would say let's give it a trial things might work out...so you see? Sometimes the guys are at fault..

1 Like

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by nevi12(f): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Just let the nigga go when you turn him down. Don't try keeping him as a friend.

Now u r talkin
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Most guys won't go , they believe we are playing hard to get or something. So they stay around, hoping that one day we will accept

One of the reasons we friend zone guys is not to sound rude

1 Like

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Cutehector(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Chei, a guy is also doomed wen a lesbian friendzone him!

Wat a world
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
Laveda:

You are right on point.

That's why I said if we need just friends we know where to go. A guy who asked you out wasn't dumb to know that if he needed just a friend he wouldn't involve romance.

So if you turn him down and he stops taking to you all of a sudden you don't need to force him to be your friend. He will come around later on if he's still interested in being friends or he'll just move on.

3 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Laveda(f): 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Cutehector:
u are right.. so I shouldn't be judged for deleting all d babes I wished to date.
cheesy
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Laveda(f): 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

You are right on point.

That's why I said if we need just friends we know where to go. A guy who asked you out wasn't dumb to know that if he needed just a friend he wouldn't involve romance.

So if you turn him down and he stops taking to you all of a sudden you don't need to force him to be your friend. He will come around later on if he's still interested in being friends or he'll just move on.
Some guys are just funny cheesy some wouldn't let go..they'll still wanna give it a trial to see if the girl can rethink...some guys are the major causes why we have high rate of friendzone..
They can't just move on.

2 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by obiorathesubtle: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Laveda:
That's true..but there some guys who wouldn't let go..in such case what do you do?
Some would say let's give it a trial things might work out...so you see? Sometimes the guys are at fault..
every girl knows what to do to a guy who won't let go naaa..

Guys are at fault for being friendzoned? Wetin dat one mean.. Aunty??!
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by ronald4lif(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
nevi12:

My dear am not jst referring to ur thread am only usin it as a point of contact to oda threads nd oda nairalanders who come ere evrydei talkin abt how one girl friend zoned or smtin if u r frendzoned nd u dnt lyk it u can leave it isnt a cage

There are different categories of friend-zoning. One of such is where the lady has bluntly told the guy that she's not interested in him and would never date him and another is where she keeps stringing him along and giving him hope that she might consider him so as to continue fleecing him of his scarce resources.

The former is justified as the guy is stupíd to have maintain a friendship thinking it might lead to a relationship someday even after being told it can't happen. But the latter is callous and act of wickedness and yes the guys who complain about it even though they're silly their agitation is justifiable. Why should she be giving hope and allow him spend on her when she's aware she would never date him? undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by hottest111: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
nice writeup
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Laveda(f): 11:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
every girl knows what to do to a guy who won't let go naaa..

Guys are at fault for being friendzoned? Wetin dat one mean.. Aunty??!
E mean say since they can't let go..they shouldn't complain when thrown in that zone angry
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by nevi12(f): 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Cutehector:

Hehe i knw say na ere i go find u
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Most guys won't go , they believe we are playing hard to get or something. So they stay around, hoping that one day we will accept

One of the reasons we friend zone guys is not to sound rude
In my opinion,those type of guys are the ones who have low self esteem.

If you have turned a guy down and he refuses to leave,instead he hangs around hoping one day you may reason with him then such guys deserve to be thoroughly locked in the friend zone cage and the key thrown into the Nile.

But from what I know majority of guys,myself included will never hang around a girl who has turned me down. I'll move ahead cos I know what I wanted. I was not looking a friend so I'm definitely not settling for that.

The problem here is that some guys turn it into a personal beef of some sort and they have resentment towards the girl. That's when maturity needs to come into place.

2 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by ronald4lif(m): 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Thought as much. I said to myself after reading the comment that this must be an 'inside' job. grin
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by Cutehector(m): 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
nevi12:

Hehe i knw say na ere i go find u
topic interests me, if not wats in here dahs gona drag me in? Nofn.. kids kids kids..
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by naijaboiy: 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
ronald4lif:

There are different categories of friend-zoning. One of such is where the lady has bluntly told the guy that she's not interested in him and would never date him and another is where she keeps stringing him along and giving him hope that she might consider him so as to continue fleecing him of his scarce resources.

The former is justified as the guy is stupíd to have maintain a friendship thinking it might lead to a relationship someday even after being told it can't happen. But the latter is callous and act of wickedness and yes the guys who complain about it even though they're silly their agitation is justifiable. Why should she be giving hope and allow him spend on her when she's aware she would never date him? undecided
Thank you very much for explaining things clearly.

I actually didn't open this thread as a friend zone complaint thread. But from the way some of the girls are talking I think it's good we bring some things to their notice.

Some girls actually lead a guy on and make him think they are into him and then when he pops the question they turn him down. That,to me,is a wicked act and if a guy laments about that,then there is no problem about that for me.

Nevi12 hope you gerrit now? wink

2 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by nevi12(f): 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
ronald4lif:

I still wanna believe d guy isnt dumb.i lose frends cos of dis,wen u want jst anormal frendship nd u guys jst talk nd become close it isnt d babe's fault u fell inlove she values ur frendship dats y she wld tell u it wnt work out romantically if u want to keep spendin ur money after uve been told off.......mhen dats u being a dunkponyan grin
Re: Eight(8) Sure Ways To Know You Are In The Friend Zone. by nevi12(f): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Thank you very much for explaining things clearly.

I actually didn't open this thread as a friend zone complaint thread. But from the way some of the girls are talking I think it's good we bring some things to their notice.

Some girls actually lead a guy on and make him think they are into him and then when he pops the question they turn him down. That,to me,is a wicked act and if a guy laments about that,then there is no problem about that for me.

Nevi12 hope you gerrit now? wink

Lol dnt be naughty as for wat u jst said dats jst a babe testin out her woman power on u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix / Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.