Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? (51610 Views)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Codeblues(m): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2016
Some girls would still go ahead to date these children in adult bodies.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Revolva(m): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2016
I beg see dem de say no no..if d dude put stacks of 1000 dollar bills for back poket and his hand. Carat golds n ride a posh car...na dem go de signal d guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by frisky2good(m): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2016
Apart from dressing, what else can you teach?

Sijo01:
If he's ready to be my student, I will teach him how to dress.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by ZipporahElla(f): 11:44am On Jan 13, 2016
What's he even showing?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by kelechi50: 11:44am On Jan 13, 2016
What if the guy is Dasuki 's son nko
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by mikkypel(m): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2016
mccoy47:
Hypocrisy is when you scream.. "ahhhh davido my crush" and then you come to this thread to say "hell no"

Your case they tribunal angry

See ehn.. U just spoke the truth.. Some ladies have guys like Davido as their crush m would say NO here
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Nikkyparadise(m): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2016
i no com here to comment oooh
i only com to shout
"I NO WELL OOOOOH"

oya back to d mata sha
if he has money no p if him lyk make him dress lyk goattttt
him luv na Over 2.5
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2016
quesion to ladies, 99% of the answers came from guys cheesy that is to say, girls already have loads of guys like this, everyday, guys sagging and looking fresh and most girls don't mind, abeg u girls should not come here and form, just be honest, you know yourself, you, yes you>> cool
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by lacicrips(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2016
newsarena:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

See the face of this shameful nigga @@@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/ladies-would-you-date-young-or-grown.html
You're an ideot. Where's the face?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2016
I wouldn't even give you the time of day! Talk more of dating.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by mariamadenle(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Gay alert
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by ojasy: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
omooba969:
If the guy's loaded our girls wouldn't mind grin, in fact he would be the most handsome in their eyes.

Owo ni koko! cool
bros na d koko u yan. Joor our babs. Go even say what they like most in him is d sagging

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by lonelydora: 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
They never born any of children wey go dress like this before me.

It's just funny DAVIDO and co do not know the origin of this sagging.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by noblegrex: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
vfactor:
E get wetin ladies no dey date?
I wonder oooo.abeg help me ask them.say this guy no get more than one GFs? Make dem go ask Davido. I'm sure females are his largest fans. Although I hate that.no sense in it.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by faruz: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nikkyparadise:
i no com here to comment oooh

i only com to shout

"I NO WELL OOOOOH"

oya back to d mata sha

if he has money no p
if him lyk make him dress
lyk goallll

him luv na Over 2.5
. Oya receive sense
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by egeoffery: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
young or grown man, so long as he got cash to trow around.. Ladies don't care even unclad.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by bluice2(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
infogenius:
Lol
Any lady that dates guys like this
will need to be checked, obviously
she is not normal.
"I mean her head is not correct"

If dude got real cash to throw around, you'll be shocked some ladies will kill just to have him
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by hurpeyeahme(f): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Never!!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
He for kuku off d trouser naw undecided cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by RitzyPrince(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
dey dia dey talk irresponsibility, what have you done with your Responsibility tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by chickygirl: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
He is defintely Johny bravo

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
naijafella:
Highest evidence of Irresponsibility. What more? shocked

absolutely.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by radiant3(f): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
Capital NO!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Onomatopoeia(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
So irresponsible! But d amazing thing is that, he has more than TEN(10) irresponsible girls dying for him
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Keepshining(f): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
newsarena:
Would you date a young or grown man who dresses this way? Or fellas, would you let your daughter date a young man who dresses this way?

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/ladies-would-you-date-young-or-grown.html

Never ever. The rate this one go dey release fart eh! No be small thing.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Reference(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
pamdaniel:
whats this trash doing on front page

Commercial time-out a.k.a interlude between scenes in the play titled 'Dasuki and the 40 thieves'....nothing else is going on in the grave yard called Nigeria......nothing..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Man looks good undecided I like his bum and orange on cream is swag on point. cool
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by fiziebaibie(f): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Maka y?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. / She Told Me She Has Herpes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.