Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? (51609 Views)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Codeblues:
Some girls would still go ahead & date these children in adult body.
ur comment made me laugh
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Karufi: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
I no even accept dude as my relation
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Henycymama(f): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
omooba969:
If the guy's loaded our girls wouldn't mind grin, in fact he would be the most handsome in their eyes.

Owo ni koko! cool

didn't concur with u on that, d dressing is really disgusting, can't even present such person to my younger ones n besides,money nobi everything ogaa
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Henycymama(f): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
DirtyGold:
Surely! Do you know how many girlfriends that dude has? Leave matter. Girls online be forming sleek queen

lolz
Datx Cus u dress like dat too
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Onyiido: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
mostHandsome01:
dirty smelly looking boxers,
smh!!
more like akpu 10 10 naira
Lwkmd "falls from bed while laughing" u get bad mouth ooooo
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by DirtyGold: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
At all. I dont and cannot ever dress like that. I didnt dress anything like that throughout secondary and university. I just hate the way girls front online
Henycymama:

lolz
Datx Cus u dress like dat too
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by engrjacuzzi: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
all I see is guys posting instead of ladies....that pant is cheap
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by umehmj(m): 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
can someone dress that way in real life? haven't seen one in real life, only in pictures
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by omooba969(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Henycymama:

didn't concur with u on that, d dressing is really disgusting, can't even present such person to my younger ones n besides,money nobi everything ogaa

I hear u. grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by noblegrex: 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
vfactor:

My brother, i ve seen guy worse than this. Guys who are shabby looking; dirty dreadlocks, black thic lips with dirty underwears and disgusting tatoos, yet they have gfs cohabiting with them. So the question by the op is just unnecessary.

And of course girls in nairaland would answer in the negative.
I've seen same too.even this one is beating his gfs to add salt to injury.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by mostHandsome01: 12:12am On Jan 14, 2016
Onyiido:
Lwkmd "falls from bed while laughing" u get bad mouth ooooo
lol, don't mind me, and its funny how some come up to justify such irresponsibility.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 14, 2016
noblegrex:
I've seen same too.even this one is beating his gfs to add salt to injury.

U see na. And the girlfriend won't go. Which kind love be that? Well I feel it's low sef esteem that would make a girl date unkempt and violence. The need to be accepted by someone. I ve heard a girl ask her friends who were asking her to leave a violent relationship, where she would get another guy; in the most demeaning manner.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Henycymama(f): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
[quote author=DirtyGold post=41949287]At all. I dont and cannot ever dress like that. I didnt dress anything like that throughout secondary and university. I just hate the way girls front online
[/quote

smiles
I see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Told Me She Has Herpes / ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.