Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? (51608 Views)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Henrygreat212:
Incase you buy Suya, Akara, Roasted-corn or Killishi... plz cross-check the paper, to avoid eating our 2016 National Budget.#SearchingFor2016MissingBudget
hehehehehe grin grin grin

you forgot to mention bole, popcorn ati epa , fried fish , wara grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by danbashman: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
This type of dressing is for boys in village squares. Uncivilized, can't give his like to my she dog for marriage.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Ay04z(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nikkyparadise:
i no com here to comment oooh
i only com to shout
"I NO WELL OOOOOH"

oya back to d mata sha
if he has money no p if him lyk make him dress lyk goallll
him luv na Over 2.5
Stop gambling in jesus name.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
let's b honest,Sm ladies wudnt mind,after all ppl date ticket collectors and touts,but I personally wudnt,it's nt forming,just nt my type,because to a great extent ur appeance tells a lot abt hw organised ur life is,it's nt abt d cost of the clothes,but hw u wear it
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by zolajpower: 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin
newsarena:
Would you date a young or grown man who dresses this way? Or fellas, would you let your daughter date a young man who dresses this way?

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/ladies-would-you-date-young-or-grown.html

grin
newsarena:
Would you date a young or grown man who dresses this way? Or fellas, would you let your daughter date a young man who dresses this way?

dude look like a cripple though. small waist and big body structure from waist up
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by murtaj(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
then u date him
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by murtaj(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sijo01:
If he's ready to be my student, I will teach him how to dress.

then u date him
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Juliuss01: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
ThoniaSlim:
I wouldn't even give you the time of day! Talk more of dating.
I wished u were saying the truth!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Juliuss01: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
hurpeyeahme:
Never!!!
Smile...isn't that easier said that done?, how I wish!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by dipopooo(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
Onomatopoeia:
WHO CARES? People like u waste all the time doing nothing, tomorow u start blaming government for not creating job......REPENT!!!

How many jobs have you created?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Juliuss01: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Onomatopoeia:
So irresponsible! But d amazing thing is that, he has more than TEN(10) irresponsible girls dying for him

You r talking sense there! That's jst d word '' irresponsible girls" even girls nw sag.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by ipreach: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
very shameful
CHECK MY SIGNATURES BELOW AND SEE what i am talking about
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Juliuss01: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nubian113:
Man looks good undecided I like his bum and orange on cream is swag on point. cool

Show me ur friend and I will tell u...........
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Juliuss01: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
cekhoe:
let's b honest,Sm ladies wudnt mind,after all ppl date ticket collectors and touts,but I personally wudnt,it's nt forming,just nt my type,because to a great extent ur appeance tells a lot abt hw organised ur life is,it's nt abt d cost of the clothes,but hw u wear it

You are right dear, u can not be a bad ”Son” and end up being a good ”Father”.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by oppyworld: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
Olorun maje embarassed
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by kateskitty(f): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hmm nice ass though grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by remirez07(m): 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
newsarena:

what is the different btw a lady that open up her boos in public in the name of fashion and a guy like this? They are all mad equivalent.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Juliuss01: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Honestly, i wish our ladies could stop adding values to these set of people by crediting their stupidity account.
Many times as young chap guys and ladies, we put on such attitude that can not justify our placement in the place of authority even if we find our selves there tomorrow.
The question is this " if ur children do to excess what u do in moderation, would they grow a star or disaster?.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by lawrenceunaa: 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
mostHandsome01:
dirty smelly looking boxers,
smh!!
more like akpu 10 10 naira
so u do smell dirty boxers undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by preetyb(f): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Never
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Juliuss01:

Show me ur friend and I will tell u...........

Please tell someone who has fields of fvck to give, to give you one, because...
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by kolaosita4(m): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
4get 9ja babes once de brother get money let go there
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by donem: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
Would have liked to see his full anatomy, he might be an urban thug.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by placeofallure(f): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
derrick333:
Look at his small waist !
Just like Johnny Bravo's

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Juliuss01: 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nubian113:

Pls. Never mind, jst saying tho.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Juliuss01: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nubian113:

Pls. Never mind, jst saying tho.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lil, that's called low waist
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Dbrainiac1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
newsarena:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

See the face of this shameful nigga @@@

For real?
Should I click?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Raphael81(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
newsarena:

why not, all na love
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Nicepoker(m): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Na weight of his wallet de pull down the trouser. Ladies. Won't mind if money . I mean more money is involved
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
noblegrex:
I wonder oooo.abeg help me ask them.say this guy no get more than one GFs? Make dem go ask Davido. I'm sure females are his largest fans. Although I hate that.no sense in it.

My brother, i ve seen guy worse than this. Guys who are shabby looking; dirty dreadlocks, black thic lips with dirty underwears and disgusting tatoos, yet they have gfs cohabiting with them. So the question by the op is just unnecessary.

And of course girls in nairaland would answer in the negative.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? by tohphunmie(f): 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Never!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Told Me She Has Herpes / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. / ‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.