Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Have I Been Deflowered? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Been Deflowered? (60891 Views)

A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
This is a thread that would expose the men posing under female monikers. Already some of them are goofing in explanations. How can you explain something you don't've? Some of you should fear God o.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by TGM2015: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:
Now this is what happened to me. I'm not gonna say it happened to a friend like some used to. I am just curious and would appreciate meaningful comments.

When I was much younger, precisely 6years, I had this quickie with a neighbour. He was around that Age too, we just did for the fun of it, I don't realy know what led to it, I just saw that this boy and I had some kisses and sex, twice.
I grew older and I blamed myself for doing that trash then, there hasnt been much exposure as it is these days, I had been a bad girl for doing the 'mummy and daddy's game'.
This year, I will be 24 years. I have never had any sexual intercourse after the one I had 18 years ago though I have had some boyfriends But sex was out of it.
To the Best of my knowledge then, there was nothing like pain or blood. Now, I wonder, wasnt the hymen torn then? How come girls even below 6 years (who were taken advantage of) now have blood stains and experience pains?
This hymen, do they vary in flexibility?
I wonder if I have been deflowered back then?
Now I experience mighty pains if anything comes around the V area, as tiny as a finger.
I am just curious..

Comments like 'who cares if you are a Virgin'
Who Virginity don help
Should please not be typed here.
I have been sincere enough to type this, I will respect Matured contributions.

Cc:Lalasticlala
If by your sense of defining virginity i.e. seeing blood in your next sexual penetration encounter, I am absolutely sure you are, going by your statement and life confessions during counselling sessions.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by tpiah2: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Emeraldcute:

give me (a nigger) a chilled can orijin
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Goridoe(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
honeric01:

Socially and morally not a virgin too.

[size=14pt]Spiritually and Physically nko bayi?[/size] undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Emeraldcute(f): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goridoe:

i want too sad
what did u do
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hymen does not conclude whether you are a virgin or not cus some female athletes break their hymen while doing some sports so there is no way you can say they are not virgins anymore because their hymen got broken while doing sports...so my dear you are no more a virgin

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by vicraven(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
A 6yr old boy's penìs possesses neither the length nor strength to break a 6yr old girl's hymen.......so it's more than likely the membrane is still intact.

But for all intents and purposes, you've already been fuckēd and u are now old cargo.

virginity is absolute abstinence- an existence devoid of any séxual practices,not the presence of a hymen.

BTW, Yourmain ...... the hymen is perforated, that is how a lady's menstrual blood passes through and how u are able to stick tampons in cheesy
Ha! nailed

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Goridoe(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
2rez:

Abeg shift for me *spreads mat besides urs while sipping some rum*

why ago shift for you if u wan book space, waka front na.. hian.! **sprinkle water on ur mat**.......... **spread my mat comfortably while sipping on my coda**
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by MrCEO69(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

My curiousity led me to talk to a doctor, he said he would check with his fingers to see if there is a wide entrance.

He was wearing his gloves when I told him, 'dont bother again, thank you sir' cry

Why u stop the man na! Lol
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Damalex4luv(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
But what if you want to enter the V but u're unable to penetrate fully, will the girl still remain a virgin
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by shinel(f): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
quiinnBee:
As long as the hymen is still intact.No you've not been deflowered

..hymen intact or not, has nothing to do with virginity.
Virginity came from a holy word. Your temple is not holy anymore. She has had sex, she is no more a virgin.
Don't be deceived, you're deflowered long ago.
You can still deceive your potential husband anyway with the presence of hymen.
But I advise you don't swear by it before God. Just live your life and move on.
We are all operating on grace.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by IceDude(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
I joined the kerewalogy ministry at the age of 12..... OP your thing quick scratch you o, 6yrs? grin
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Goridoe(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Emeraldcute:

what did u do

i contributed by booking space na.. haba, ano try? abi virginity or not, how e wan help me before undecided
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by emzila(m): 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:
Sigh. Do you even know what a hymen is ? Virginity by presence or absence of an hymen is the most ridiculous thing in the world.

You do realise it's possible to have a hymen completely intact even if you've had sex. The hymen isn't a big piece of tissue just covering the entry of the vagina.

Virginity by definition is the state of never having sexual intercourse. If you've had sexual intercourse, you're not a virgin. Finish.

THIS ONE NA JEALOUSY PART 1, THE GIRL IS A VIRGIN. VIRGINITY IS NOT BY YOUR DEFINITION IN AFRICA HERE.

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by vicraven(m): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Mtcheeeeeeeeewwwwwww undecided

All these virgin shiits self

undecided undecided undecided

op so see a doctor tongue. not a pervert tho grin
You just indirectly told us your poosay has been drilled even before ur future hobby cld say pu... plus, virginity aint rubbish, you're secretly wishing u still had ur pride... haha

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by tpiah2: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
MrCEO69:

Why u stop the man na! Lol

make her wetincall no rest?

na market wey dey never close?

oloshos also need time off occasionally.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by chely: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Depends on what u call virginity. D most popular definition is having sexual experience if it's from Dat definition u r no longer a virgin. The other definition is broken hymen if from dis definition, u r a virgin. The most important definition is d anatomist definition, this is Dat u hv never been pregnant, if by this definition, u r still a virgin. Bicycle n exercise can break ya hymen. Also u can have sexual experience in ya dream but those first two definitions there's no major anatomical changes Dat a irreversible. But in d last definition as soon as u r pregnant, so many changes occur in ya anatomy, physiology n chemistry n r obvious.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:
Sigh. Do you even know what a hymen is ? Virginity by presence or absence of an hymen is the most ridiculous thing in the world.

You do realise it's possible to have a hymen completely intact even if you've had sex. The hymen isn't a big piece of tissue just covering the entry of the vagina.

Virginity by definition is the state of never having sexual intercourse. If you've had sexual intercourse, you're not a virgin. Finish.

dayum! where has this type of girl been all my life? so real about it, hitting the nail on the head and straight to it, no long things no sugar coating, my type of girl.... OP if you've heard it, if you've had sex, you are no longer a virgin, it's just most Nigerians thinks its all about the hymen

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:
This is a thread that would expose the men posing under female monikers. Already some of them are goofing in explanations. How can you explain something you don't've? Some of you should fear God o.

nice comment bro, i have been watching out for some of them, i am so confused about the whole guys forming girls, that's a real serious case of having bad self esteem issues

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by winkmart: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:
Now this is what happened to me. I'm not gonna say it happened to a friend like some used to. I am just curious and would appreciate meaningful comments.

When I was much younger, precisely 6years, I had this quickie with a neighbour. He was around that Age too, we just did for the fun of it, I don't realy know what led to it, I just saw that this boy and I had some kisses and sex, twice.
I grew older and I blamed myself for doing that trash then, there hasnt been much exposure as it is these days, I had been a bad girl for doing the 'mummy and daddy's game'.
This year, I will be 24 years. I have never had any sexual intercourse after the one I had 18 years ago though I have had some boyfriends But sex was out of it.
To the Best of my knowledge then, there was nothing like pain or blood. Now, I wonder, wasnt the hymen torn then? How come girls even below 6 years (who were taken advantage of) now have blood stains and experience pains?
This hymen, do they vary in flexibility?
I wonder if I have been deflowered back then?
Now I experience mighty pains if anything comes around the V area, as tiny as a finger.
I am just curious..

Comments like 'who cares if you are a Virgin'
Who Virginity don help
Should please not be typed here.
I have been sincere enough to type this, I will respect Matured contributions.

Cc:Lalasticlala

Will you be the one that will determine what comments people will give. Do you own Nairaland Just asking !!! are u seun
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Gbemini(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ashewo Omo kekere,they Bleep u twice imagine.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Goridoe(m): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
charix:
[size=16pt]This is a thread that would expose the men posing under female monikers. Already some of them are goofing in explanations. How can you explain something you don't've? Some of you should fear God o[/size].

#AjosDeyObserveToo grin
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
shinel:

..hymen intact or not, has nothing to do with virginity.
Virginity came from a holy word. Your temple is not holy anymore. She has had sex, she is no more a virgin.
Don't be deceived, you're deflowered long ago.
You can still deceive your potential husband anyway with the presence of hymen.
But I advise you don't swear by it before God. Just live your life and move on.
We are all operating on grace.

God bless you maam
Thank you
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

My curiousity led me to talk to a doctor, he said he would check with his fingers to see if there is a wide entrance.

He was wearing his gloves when I told him, 'dont bother again, thank you sir' cry

A male or a female doc¿
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Sobrit(m): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
This story is exactly my kid sister's experience. Same age final year in uni. She finally lost it when she told a guy and d stupid he-goat wanted to confirm.
Op, i don't know why you are asking this question now. Do you want to justify ur conscience that u are no longer a virgin and lose your gaurd to start having sexx or are u asking to know what to tell ur husband when he comes? Be careful at this point. One thing u shld know is that if u tell ur would-be husband u re virgin, he will be convinced since he will still see enough blood on d day. Additionally, u can still tell him d whole truth but this is the tricky part cos most guys will still look at u as not a virgin once u tell them u ever did at age 6 and want to take advantage of you if u re not careful and tenaceous to ur principles. Technically, u are a virgin. Keep urself and worry over nothing as u still have something to show.

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by xkris11(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
gbens2000:
how u know?u see am?. angry
The boy is too young to know what an hymen is and too young to know that it exist.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by honeric01(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
2rez:

Spiritually and nairalandly not a virgin too

But she's still decent as long as she hasn't bee. Spreading all over..

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Gbemini:
Ashewo Omo kekere,they Bleep u twice imagine.
Just Gerrout.
Like you are the saint here!
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by jemlies: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Semi-virgin?

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
winkmart:

Will you be the one that will determine what comments people will give. Do you own Nairaland Just asking !!! are u seun
Yes I will, because its a thread I created.
You can now move to the next thread undecided
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by prideofscience: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
She is still a virgin...... mY 1st girl will start having sex since primary. up to class 6, b4 i left the state. I came back afta my Waec in the yr 2004.

That when my pencil was able to Pierce the hymen and bhold there was blood on my bed sheet.

in the yr 2017... we sha get married for she de serve now

Op u be flower girl
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by chely: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Depends on what u call virginity. D most popular definition is having sexual experience if it's from Dat definition u r no longer a virgin. The other definition is broken hymen if from dis definition, u r a virgin. The most important definition is d anatomist definition, this is Dat u hv never been pregnant, if by this definition, u r still a virgin. Bicycle n exercise can break ya hymen. Also u can have sexual experience in ya dream but those first two definitions there's no major anatomical changes Dat a irreversible. But in d last definition as soon as u r pregnant, so many changes occur in ya anatomy, physiology n chemistry n r obvious.

So u r sure at dis time u r never a virgin
Not even abortion can save u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos / Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.