Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,280 members, 7,839,385 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Have I Been Deflowered? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Been Deflowered? (60815 Views)

A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by tpiah2: 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

Tpiah again

yes, I'm sure you've never heard of me and dont know who I am.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by honeric01(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
ellacute45:
Hymen does not conclude whether you are a virgin or not cus some female athletes break their hymen while doing some sports so there is no way you can say they are not virgins anymore because their hymen got broken while doing sports...so my dear you are no more a virgin

She's no more a virgin because of what? She only did mommy n daddy at d age of 6 with another 6 years old naive pikin.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by kateskitty(f): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
The hymen is a membrane that partially covers the opening of the vagina, carefully placed at that entrance, like a ribbon. Without doubt, the HYMEN IS A GATE! It is a blood-filled vessel placed there as a covenant blockage, a sign and a token of a covenant between the bearer and whoever plunges into her opening.

The disvirginity of a lady is not a casual act of fun, it is a serious covenant struck and confirmed by the shed of blood. This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever plunges in to this woman shall only be able to do so by making a blood covenant to be joined to her for the rest of his life"

Little wonder why sexual intercourse was designed by God to take place only and only after the marriage contract is sealed.
There is no covenant without blood, and that's why the hymen contains lots of blood.

As a matter of fact, what happens the first time a lady has sex is not just sex but an immersion and a bathing of the man with her hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is highly recognized in the spirit realm of both light and darkness

Sex is a spiritual affair. When a man breaks the hymen of a woman, her spirit opens up to the spirit of the man and there's a spiritual transfer of destiny. Bonding the both of them together for life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Obas101(m): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:
Sigh. Do you even know what a hymen is ? Virginity by presence or absence of an hymen is the most ridiculous thing in the world.

You do realise it's possible to have a hymen completely intact even if you've had sex. The hymen isn't a big piece of tissue just covering the entry of the vagina.

Virginity by definition is the state of never having sexual intercourse. If you've had sexual intercourse, you're not a virgin. Finish.
I concur.. U make brain

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by HaneefahRN(f): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:
Now this is what happened to me. I'm not gonna say it happened to a friend like some used to. I am just curious and would appreciate meaningful comments.

When I was much younger, precisely 6years, I had this quickie with a neighbour. He was around that Age too, we just did for the fun of it, I don't realy know what led to it, I just saw that this boy and I had some kisses and sex, twice.
I grew older and I blamed myself for doing that trash then, there hasnt been much exposure as it is these days, I had been a bad girl for doing the 'mummy and daddy's game'.
This year, I will be 24 years. I have never had any sexual intercourse after the one I had 18 years ago though I have had some boyfriends But sex was out of it.
To the Best of my knowledge then, there was nothing like pain or blood. Now, I wonder, wasnt the hymen torn then? How come girls even below 6 years (who were taken advantage of) now have blood stains and experience pains?
This hymen, do they vary in flexibility?
I wonder if I have been deflowered back then?
Now I experience mighty pains if anything comes around the V area, as tiny as a finger.
I am just curious..

Comments like 'who cares if you are a Virgin'
Who Virginity don help
Should please not be typed here.
I have been sincere enough to type this, I will respect Matured contributions.

Cc:Lalasticlala
At 6yrs old? Are u sure the boy penetrated sef, I personally don't think so.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by habiham: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
A 6yrs old boy can never penetrate so u still a virgin
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by tevinsolt: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

I think I'm the one that deflowered you, our stories are similar shocked cry
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by honeric01(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
shinel:

..hymen intact or not, has nothing to do with virginity.
Virginity came from a holy word. Your temple is not holy anymore. She has had sex, she is no more a virgin.
Don't be deceived, you're deflowered long ago.
You can still deceive your potential husband anyway with the presence of hymen.
But I advise you don't swear by it before God. Just live your life and move on.
We are all operating on grace.

Iies..

2 6 years old playing around is never sex.

How can a 6 years old penetrate another 6 years old?
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by winkmart: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:
Yes I will, because its a thread I created. You can now move to the next thread undecided

lol, have fun
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Kgdavid(m): 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

Wow
I like your sense of humour cheesy
Your comment is perfect... Purity, that's it.
Thank you!!! smiley

wink sure!
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Girls gone wild ,nope they going insane "cam'ron's voice"
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by RexTramadol1: 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
You re-virginized!

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by chemaze(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
This case must reach court of Law
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
honeric01:

Iies..

2 6 years old playing around is never sex.

How can a 6 years old penetrate another 6 years old?
You never had it, you dont understand.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by tpiah2: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
chemaze:
This case must reach court of Law

juju court or regular court?

since many nlers type from inside shrine.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
tevinsolt:

I think I'm the one that deflowered you, our stories are similar shocked cry
Lollll
I see....
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
HaneefahRN:

At 6yrs old? Are u sure the boy penetrated sef, I personally don't think so.
Yes, at 6.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by seangy4konji: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Na tompolo the boy get that time...

He no get creek...
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
Most often I don't dig description. Anyway if you did not bleed, you are likely to be a virgin.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by vickylala239: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:

It is very very very possible. The hymen doesn't cover the entry of the vagina, if it did then how would we have our periods or even put a tampon up there.

The hymen is more of an archway around the vagina. Which doesn't have to tear at all if he was being careful.

Even if it does break, it doesn't nullify ones virginity. You can break your hymen by running. So your "as long as the hymen is intact theory" is invalid.

As for blood menses stuff u are wrong!!!blood is liquid in form.... Hymen does not block d pusssy Lik d cover of coke bottle, Bt it block Jst a little such that wen a big object Lik dickkkk is used it breaks open...is Nt possible to Hv sexx wit virginity on.though I culd wonder how small that kind of dickkkk culd be..

Also if the penetration is too shallow and it does Nt reach where the Hymen is then nothing will happen.....

As for breaking you virginity tru exercise only,once dickkk comes in on one will tell the guy that u are a virgin... the pains Evn some stains of blood will still show....

I wnt to Also let u knw u cnt pretend to b virgin to some xpert guys,u cnt absorb the pains of penetration ,Also u cnt ignore the sweetness if u are not....

As a virgin d whole act is going to be pains, till the end Evn d Nxt encounter self....

Bt if ur Nt n u pretend to b a virgin,along d line the sweetness will take over u n u will forget that u are suppose to act Lik a virgin!!!!

Bt finally virginity no dey buy house sha
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by honeric01(m): 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Goridoe:

YES , she was decent then when she had it twice grin ..! baba once opened, Forever Open.! **drops pen**

No matter how many times they did, a 6 years old boy can't deflower a 6 years old girl. He won't even be able to maintain errecction.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oh lord..I've learnt much about Virginity/breaking of hymen/Deflowered/pencil/tiny/Pūssy/Vagina/Clitoriis/ et al by some sex gurus yourmain, mhiztessy, quiinbee, Misspicy today.. Just that I can't make a comment all because of the ongoing 50days RCCG fasting and prayer.. Keep it up all..

And I pray, that every broken hymen, every loose virginity in your Veejay will be restored by fire...Amen

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by tevinsolt: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

Lollll
I see....

what do you think, I think we should get together and do this properly and get the job done this time cheesy
but really I've never told anyone before about this (weird writing about it now) maybe this was just a common occurrence back in the day.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by tpiah2: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
oh, i forgot, this is today's virgin thread.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by ba7man(m): 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

My curiousity led me to talk to a doctor, he said he would check with his fingers to see if there is a wide entrance.

He was wearing his gloves when I told him, 'dont bother again, thank you sir' cry
The doc was gonna finger you!!! sad sad sad....... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
bigtt76:
99.9% sure you were not deflowered. At that age the boy's preek would not be strong enough to cause any damage to the hymen. A guy needs enormous force to deflower a grown a$$ babe sef.

Yes the current day kids raped have blood stains because of the force with which the rapist do their thing angry inflicting bodily injury to the kids rather than their hymen.

You are right, but a man does not need enormous force to disvirgin a woman. A normal thrust is all that is needed.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by honeric01(m): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kgdavid:
OP, while i assure you that i do understand where you're coming from, pardon me for poking a lil fun at you. You remind me of my friend who always protests and defends his virginity despite having had sex at a similiar age, playing the infamous daddy and mummy game. His own defense is "i didn't ejaculate"

grin grin grin grin

Funny people, OP, i hope he wasn't the one you did it with?

Okay, but seriously, sister, if that young man inserted his penis into you, you have had sex. Period. However if your motivation is purity, then in the eyes of God i believe you are still pure as you were not up to the age of accountability by then, and if your motivation is to please your husband, then he could still boast of being the only man to have had sex with you.

You're not a virgin objectively, but subjectively, you are one to me.

Only if she was penetrated by anything!
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
profojah2:
Oh lord..I've learnt much about Virginity/breaking of hymen/Deflowered/pencil/tiny/Pūssy/Vagina/Clitoriis/ et al by some sex gurus yourmain, mhiztessy, quiinbee, Misspicy today.. Just that I can't make a comment all because of the ongoing 50days RCCG fasting and prayer.. Keep it up all..

And I pray, that every broken hymen, every loose virginity in your will be restored by fire...Amen
Lol grin grin
Amen wink

But nothing stops your contributions, are you saying doctors or Marriage counsellors would not talk about sex during this period of fast?
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by honeric01(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

You never had it, you dont understand.

How do you mean?

Who told you yours is peculiar?

Were you penetrated? Infact have you been penetrated by anything before not just a ddick? If yes, then you're no virgin..
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
tevinsolt:

what do you think, I think we should get together and do this properly and get the job done this time cheesy
but really I've never told anyone before about this (weird writing about it now) maybe this was just a common occurrence back in the day.

Nahh, i dont think its you.
His name begins with letter A, the last time I saw him was Year 2001. I know its not you tongue
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by 7footre(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
2rez:

grin shayo master
Brotherly! Swear say you no go like view same grin
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by tevinsolt: 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
honeric01:

How do you mean?

Who told you yours is peculiar?

Were you penetrated? Infact have you been penetrated by anything before not just a ddick? If yes, then you're no virgin..

what a load of crap.....virginity has to do with sex. loosing one's hymen in a non sexual context, means the individual is still a virgin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / When You Rush And Choose Fanta At A Party And Malt Comes Later (pics) / Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.