Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. (46833 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by yankosbaba(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
You lost appetite for food?? My guy you are not hungry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by bamid2: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bro I empathize with you. I know how you feel but truth be told you need to learn self restraint. Stop being needy. You dont need a girl to be happy. She is still in school & she is 23 so she is just exuberant. You need to practise no contact for at least a month.Dont

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Gbese re
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by coolfredo(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
bro love is a very wicked thing, maybe i should just rush into new r/ship to get her rid of my mind, though her family will be hurt & sad but i think i have no other choice now b4 i die of HBP.
Bro why r u thinking of her family? That shouldnt be ya worries since she careless abt wat her family wil say or do
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by davspog2(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
what do u mean by wanting to get marry to her severally? I said we agreed to get marry after her school, since are both still young no rushing, as for school fees & hostel whatever that is not a topic bro, i never said i did but if i do is nothing to regret because someting you do out of love is nothing, my major concern here is not about whatever i spent on her, that is nothing...my only problem is that i feel hurt for i so much trust her bro.
Bro @jeffizy is so on point! With the way you described yourself she should be the one eager to tie the knot not the other way round! And most times it's someone available girls follow not someone they see sparingly!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by tommychow(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
ariyike23:

i quite agree wid u.. the thing is she is still enjoying the attention she gets from those chewing gum boys,trust me in 4 to 5 years from now,she wuld die to have his kind of person,its just the phase.one thing we ladies fail to realise is that stability and security is the most paramount in a relationship,i prefer olda guys but not my daddy's age oo because i want peace of mind.

Hahaha @ "not my daddy's age oo". That would be disturbing, innit? What's your limit? As in, the oldest you can marry? I'm more attracted to women around my age even older (2 years max). Sucker for a matured mind. Love the challenge. Sad part, they prefer older men for the reason you said, financial stability.

It's definitely a phase SHE MUST pass through IMO. She might lose this great guy (OP) but she needs to know his worth and what she really NEEDS or else, throughout the marriage she'll keep wondering 'what if' she should have explored which lead to frustration, even cheating. There are just some things you just can't get into a young mind, mainly relationship advice.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by fatheritunu: 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
i think i will bro, though she hardly admits having any suitor, she always make believe she don't give room for such knowing well that she with me already. I have to now just that it may not be easy, but i think is right time, though the two families is gonna be @ crosshead but i don't care anymore. All i needed now is someting to take away mind off her, unfortunately this is happning @ the wrong time because i am on leave now, & i always spent such my leave time with her. I think i just have to travel out for now.
its okay bro! All is definately well. You still gonna get married to her if she's truely meant for u. But pls bro, am a graduate, seeking for a job. Pls I will really appreciate if u can help me wit any job. Bless u boss.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by bamid2: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dont call her,text for 1month.Don.t pick her calls.dont reply her msgs. while you are at it, have fun.dress well.eat well.visit fun places with friends. Hang out with female friends but dont date. I repeat dont date. Just enjoy your self.learn to laugh. be happy for yourself by yourself..Hit the gym and change your appearance. You strike me as a beta male. You must learn to become Alpha. having wads of cash does not make you alpha. You need to practise control. Dont kill yourself over a girl that is trying to figure out life. it is Obvious she aint ready for marriage.She even told you she doesnt want to serve in Lagos. The hand writing is on the wall but you have decided to remain blind. I know you have invested alot but remember not all investment yield dividend. If you are still young & can take cowdung, wait for her. If not, get yourself a highly sophisticated,beautiful,humble,intelligent and responsible lady. Bro, you work with an oil company,stop being crude.(no pun intended). You are the best so go for gold. YOLO

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by lahit14(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
what do u mean by wanting to get marry to her severally? I said we agreed to get marry after her school, since are both still young no rushing, as for school fees & hostel whatever that is not a topic bro, i never said i did but if i do is nothing to regret because someting you do out of love is nothing, my major concern here is not about whatever i spent on her, that is nothing...my only problem is that i feel hurt for i so much trust her bro.

A word of advice, neva trust a woman much less one dat is far away frm u, much more less one dat is in the university much more more less one dat is a little above twenty, if she loves u at 20 whn she turns 24 she'lld love me. Bottom line is at that age they don't knww wht they want.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by marlockj: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
Hello N'landers! Please i am very sorry to come up again with this my fiancee matter again, for those of you who might be familiar with my previous threads https://www.nairaland.com/2666138/want-call-off-marriage..i-feel concerning her attitudes will understand better.

Brief Intro: i met this girl some years back when she was still on 1st Semester 200L in one of the university in SE states, though we met in Lagos...we fell in love <fast forward> i wanted to marry her then but she said i should allow her finish her school before we can officially get married (she was 20yrs then) while i was in my mid 20tez as well, so i decided to wait since i am still young & not in a rush, we are like everything to each other, i introduced her to my entire family members, friends, relatives & work coliquez, i made them understand we would be getting married during or after her final year in school, we are in a distance relationship because my work takes me to places within & outside the country, we only spent time together only during her holidays (i.e after 4 months) practically all her friends knows about me though i never met them in person, we really love each other so much that people believe we are unbreakable...

To shortened the story..we spent time together in Lagos last xmas before she traveled for new year..while i stayed back in Lagos, & we have agreed that we would be getting married this being her final year in school, i noticed that since she left for the new year celebration in her village our communication declined so much, she hardly called or pick my calls, when i complained she attributed that to a bad network in the village where she went to spend some days with her friend that was getting married that last year.

NOW SHE IS BACK TO SCHOOL..the same thing is still happning, she does not give me much attention again, hardly called, if i called she will claim to be so tired having hectic day in school, so i got tired of everyting yesterday when i called her she did'nt pick my call rather she text me that is was very busy & will call me back when she is done, after 2hrs no call back i decided to call her back & her number was busy, after she done making her call she picked my & said she was on call with her sister, i asked what she was doing that kept her busy from 8;30pm -10:30pm she said she was ironing & cooking. I felt unconvinced i asked her are you tired of me? She said yes & laughed, i was shocked, i ask her why, she said she can't even explain it herself, i then ask..

ARE U SEEING SOME ELSE OR HAVING CRUSH ON ANY GUY? She said yes that it started last year, the guy use to come visit her in her hostel, but now she has lost contact with the guy, though nothing has ever happend between them, i felt like i was dreaming because i can swear for this girl that she can never do such...she said though she declined the guys proposal to date him because she does not see the possibility of it happning. Now i fell betrayed after all these years of waiting even when some friends adviced me against it, i have lost the trust in her, right now i feel so hurt, she pleaded that she don't even understand what is happning to her that she is confused, she then said she just feel like being left alone to concentrate in her final year project...

please i feel so sad right now because i put all my egg in one basket in the name of love, my imagination is just going wild about her right now, i have lost apitite for food & loosing concentration, i so much love & trust her. Please how do i overcome this now? help me..

Himmm cn a guy Hv Jst a single girl??

which country Please?
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by 9japrof(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
pinkycute:
She's confused for real and she don't want to loose you as wel.

But have it in mind, there's this guy out there disturbing her, talking sweet nonsense to her, making her to lost interest in everything and it might affect her final. lipsrsealed

@Op, you just have to be the man here, don't call her again, if you've the time, go and see her as a surprise, talk to her and make her understand that she'll be save in your hands smiley this's the time she needs you most wink

Don't listen to all this NL guys concluding what they don't know. She might still love you, but confused due to pressure concerning some sitting things, of which she has already confirmed to you. You know her very well more than we here. And i believe you're not a kid, and you can tell if someone is breaking up with you. So my dear, do the needful and save your relationship wink

One of the most articulate and sensible posts i have read. Scantee look at the bolded. That is just the plain truth. I would give you my own objectives, lemme still read through funny Nairaland comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by prince4pro(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hummm my guy I dey my own right now, the feeling no b small thing 2day na my day2 of the trauma. Well keep listening to music nd in d 9it u come down with origin grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by vitality22(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
Hello N'landers! Please i am very sorry to come up again with this my fiancee matter again, for those of you who might be familiar with my previous threads https://www.nairaland.com/2666138/want-call-off-marriage..i-feel concerning her attitudes will understand better.

Brief Intro: i met this girl some years back when she was still on 1st Semester 200L in one of the university in SE states, though we met in Lagos...we fell in love <fast forward> i wanted to marry her then but she said i should allow her finish her school before we can officially get married (she was 20yrs then) while i was in my mid 20tez as well, so i decided to wait since i am still young & not in a rush, we are like everything to each other, i introduced her to my entire family members, friends, relatives & work coliquez, i made them understand we would be getting married during or after her final year in school, we are in a distance relationship because my work takes me to places within & outside the country, we only spent time together only during her holidays (i.e after 4 months) practically all her friends knows about me though i never met them in person, we really love each other so much that people believe we are unbreakable...

To shortened the story..we spent time together in Lagos last xmas before she traveled for new year..while i stayed back in Lagos, & we have agreed that we would be getting married this being her final year in school, i noticed that since she left for the new year celebration in her village our communication declined so much, she hardly called or pick my calls, when i complained she attributed that to a bad network in the village where she went to spend some days with her friend that was getting married that last year.

NOW SHE IS BACK TO SCHOOL..the same thing is still happning, she does not give me much attention again, hardly called, if i called she will claim to be so tired having hectic day in school, so i got tired of everyting yesterday when i called her she did'nt pick my call rather she text me that is was very busy & will call me back when she is done, after 2hrs no call back i decided to call her back & her number was busy, after she done making her call she picked my & said she was on call with her sister, i asked what she was doing that kept her busy from 8;30pm -10:30pm she said she was ironing & cooking. I felt unconvinced i asked her are you tired of me? She said yes & laughed, i was shocked, i ask her why, she said she can't even explain it herself, i then ask..

ARE U SEEING SOME ELSE OR HAVING CRUSH ON ANY GUY? She said yes that it started last year, the guy use to come visit her in her hostel, but now she has lost contact with the guy, though nothing has ever happend between them, i felt like i was dreaming because i can swear for this girl that she can never do such...she said though she declined the guys proposal to date him because she does not see the possibility of it happning. Now i fell betrayed after all these years of waiting even when some friends adviced me against it, i have lost the trust in her, right now i feel so hurt, she pleaded that she don't even understand what is happning to her that she is confused, she then said she just feel like being left alone to concentrate in her final year project...

please i feel so sad right now because i put all my egg in one basket in the name of love, my imagination is just going wild about her right now, i have lost apitite for food & loosing concentration, i so much love & trust her. Please how do i overcome this now? help me..
Sorry about your loss, the babe in question has successfully used and dumped you. I had similar experience, i spent money on her, and believed in her so much. When i got a feeling of what was about to happen, i stopped calling or giving her money. I practically made myself unavailable because in the process i mistakenly made a deadly mistake that would have cost me my job.
I moved on and not long i found a more beautiful babe. After some months she began to make moves to get into my life again. She started by sending me text messages of her been sick and all. but my mind was completely off her. Because of this babe, i moved from the estate i was staying then to another estate. She developed pleasure in coming to my branch. I had to warn her on one occasion to stop disturbing my peace.
She threatened that if she cant have me, nobody will. I had to report her to her parents who never knew tht we had broken up. That was the first time they know about it. He mother had to summon me and her to make peace between us but i told her point blank that i appreciate her intervention but that am already in love with another babe. We will only remain as friends with their daughter. I will be willing to assist her when she needs my assistance.
Till today, she intentionally comes to my branch to do transactions even though there are closer branches to where they live. And whenever she comes, she makes sure to makes herself in such a way that i can see her but WHO CARES?
Just move on she will come after you, trust me

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by ariyike23(f): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
tommychow:

Hahaha @ "not my daddy's age oo". That would be disturbing, innit? What's your limit? As in, the oldest you can marry? I'm more attracted to women around my age even older (2 years max). Sucker for a matured mind. Love the challenge. Sad part, they prefer older men for the reason you said, financial stability.

It's definitely a phase SHE MUST pass through IMO. She might lose this great guy (OP) but she needs to know his worth and what she really NEEDS or else, throughout the marriage she'll keep wondering 'what if' she should have explored which lead to frustration, even cheating. There are just some things you just can't get into a young mind, mainly relationship advice.

im in my mid 20's and the youngest i have ever dated is 29, but right now i wuldnt date anybody less than 30. asides financial stability,emotional stability and security too is key,i dont want someone that wont be able to handle our issues maturely except we fight and scatter evrywhere.i hate stress,so i definitely hate to nag about the same thing evrytime,i like wen you as a man sees sumfing av done wrong and simply call me and point it out instead of acting out on it,same with me.PLus the fact that i hate clingy men,Be in a relationship where both of you are fused into each other but yet independent of each other.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by ariyike23(f): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
9japrof:

One of the most articulate and sensible posts i have read. Scantee look at the bolded. That is just the plain truth. I would give you my own objectives, lemme still read through funny Nairaland comments

its not a bad idea,but do not forget that he is also hurting,who will take that pain from him? giving her clear space so she can sort out her feelings is the best option.sometimes,its needful for us to lose some things to be able to realise its value. psychologically,d lady in question cant handle marriage because her emotions are still playing hanky panky with her. dumping her isnt a good idea considering time nd emotions invested,buh wen something isnt working,you cant force it. I went tru dat same phase and i lost someone soo good,he did hurt a lot too and evn had his mum pleading on his behalf but i was still engrossed in the youthful exuberance,its d age,u cant blame her..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by kaboninc(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
bro is almost impossible to know if she is cheating, because all always negative, i have access to all her social media account, she uses my pix as her Dp on fb,bbm,whatsap etc and was tagg it my Ever, in her school everbdy says no she is not, 90% of her frnds knws me, she use our pix (picmix) on her display wall of her phone and desktop background in her laptop, even her boss sometime called me where she did her IT and told me bro ur a lucky man, u see why i said is almost imposible to figure it out.

You better dump her before you realize that she has dumped you.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by orakao8: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
3 GBOSA FOR YOU
phraoh:
@ Op,

When i read your replies to comments, am a little annoyed and then i realise how deep you have falling into this love-hole.

Love is a beautiful thing buh then it blinds us from seeing clearly. For a steady guy, u seem quite naive or will i say u got some complex issues that makes me feel like u think you cant get another girl who will like you for whatever shortcomings you not telling us here....

Do u think you are too ugly, are u short etc, (cos clearly, you are financially buoyant) to warrant the way you feel.

I tell you something mate, in your next relationship, man up and get into it with your eyes wide open and with enough confidence as you can muster. Never let any lady ride you and be on your way out after a month if she aint behaving properly. Ladies will sit up with u...Infact, you will be the one asking us here on Nairaland, " pls i have 8 girls on my neck, who should i marry? "

Your present ex (if love will unshackle you) understands the above principle and thats why she is acting confused because she is got too many choices...You are just a fallback plan for when her fantasies are not fulfilled....And bro you will make the worst mistake in your life being a fallback hubby.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by kaboninc(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
thanks bro, last month during xmas period she demanded some cash for shopping which i instructed one of my bank to transfer money to her account on 20th Dec 2015, i made the request around 15th Dec 2015 before travelling for short trip which i am to return by 23rd Dec 2015, unfornately the bank could not transfer the money to her due to some minor issue relating to that particular account in terms of Bvn registerd date of birth been different frm date of birth in the account, the bank could not contact me due to my location as of then, though i did not tell her about the transfer before traveling, when she did not get the cash she was so upset with me unfortunatly i returned 24th evening which is kinda late for shopping, i visited her family to know how they are doing but she refused to come out to see me, after much persuation from her Dad she came out and explain to me everything i was shocked because i never knew, so our quarrel started from there because she believed i did it intentional, after much heated aguement i left their house, on 25th Dec i invited her over to our house she declined till on 28 when she visted, i noticed she was still very upset abt it even though i used my online account and transfered money 2 her on 26th Dec, i sat her down we talked very well & discussed about a new company i just registred using our both names which she own 30% share of the company. She spent 3days in our place everyting was alight, she told me she will be traveling on 31st Dec, that morning i drove her to the airport bought her ticket 4 her, we were really emotional to say bye.., after some days in her village i started having bad feelings about her & her new i don't care atitude 2wards me, i complain 2 her if al is well, she even went as far as telling me to replace her name in the new company Board of Directors, after we agued on few things, i asked her of her reason for this, she said nothing, that was when i knew she might be up to something..till today she has'nt changed. I have to bring this story up for you to know how it all started recently. I don't knw what else to talk about with her again. Thanx for ur input.

Dump her....

This is the third time am telling you.

Registering a company with the name of someone who changes like heat energy?

Bro, abeg no enter that kind of chance.

She loves you for the money.

Tell her you don't have the money and see her reaction.

You know the value of a woman when you are BROKE!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by orakao8: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
PLEASE I AM INTERESTED IN HIS YOUR SINGLE 042 BABE...I AM CURRENTLY SINGLE...I WILL APPRECIATE IT IF U HOOK ME UP WITH HER
Amhappy:

My humble submission are as follows
1.She is not cheating yet
2. She is more likely to cheat if the long distance relationship continue or even during nysc
3. She may cheat after marriage if you are gone for long(she is not matured and emotionally ready) unless she changes.
4. She is still young and wants to explore
My advice;Inform her that you are going to give her the space she asked for. Reduce communication and see if she will initiate it. Socialize with others but don't date or get intimately involved with anyone. Make out time to see her face to face(after her project)and let her know your marriage timeline(eg 3-6months) to make up her mind. Once the grace is over,find ur way. Lead her to Christ,so if you ve not given your life to Christ,pls do. God is the third person in marriage. Tell her to watch Tyler Perry's Confessions of a marriage counsellor, Not easily broken.
If all these fail,I ve a young,beautiful,responsible, single 042 babe in my office with a heart of gold,contact me if only you are still the same guy after this experience and have not changed for the worse.

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by orakao8: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
3 GBOSA FOR U
WORLDPEACE:
Trunaijian: 5:09am
You are putting too much pressure on her. If you really love her, there are some measures you must take. Though not easy, they are necessary
1. Call her less
2.Don ever call her friends and ask them to talk to her or narrate your ordeal.
3. If she asks you for anything, if you are disposed, give it to her and still maintain your infrequent communication.
4. Date another girl
As hard as the above measures may seem, they are to open your eyes to the reality of marriage. If she is gonna be yours, she will get back her senses and make up. Sometimes people get bored and tired of relationship. Not that they don't care, they just get bored. When you space yourselves, you will taste something different and realize what you have been missing or realize and value what you have. If she is yours, she will come back. You have fought for her already. Its left for her to choose.
18 Likes

That is all the advice i have for you.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by bamid2: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
How can you register a coy name with your gf when your not sure marriage is in the offing. What is wrong with you. Think with your head & not your heart. Stop spending too much on the babe. You need to recalibrate your emotional intelligence. You are not an Alpha male. The girl is too emotionally naive to understand what you are trying to build in the long run. Her mind is busy.very busy in another place. Give her space.Let her sort out her life.if you are still young,you can wait for 3~5 yrs for her.My only fear is Hbp fit don de knock at your door by then. Use your oil and gas brain.You are way smarter than this.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by 9japrof(m): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
torqque7:

Wow I understand sha...but over the years I have come to realise that women are the same everywhere o,they get bored with nice..they like mystery and if u become too predictable and she can tell what u can do then I can assure u her eyes will wonder off..u have to be strong to keep a woman o,and being strong means ignoring somethings that love would make u do normally, once a woman is comfortable that she has a grip on u then ur in trouble,I am sure she felt u were desperate to wife her and ur not going anywhere.. next time let a woman know that u can find someone to replace her any time..good luck bro

Another hard core truth

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by tommychow(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
ariyike23:

im in my mid 20's and the youngest i have ever dated is 29, but right now i wuldnt date anybody less than 30. asides financial stability,emotional stability and security too is key,i dont want someone that wont be able to handle our issues maturely except we fight and scatter evrywhere.i hate stress,so i definitely hate to nag about the same thing evrytime,i like wen you as a man sees sumfing av done wrong and simply call me and point it out instead of acting out on it,same with me.PLus the fact that i hate clingy men,Be in a relationship where both of you are fused into each other but yet independent of each other.

29? Lol, you really stick to your taste. I get you though, maturity is a lot in a relationship. I'll admit sadly many guys up to even their late 20s still play the blame game and lack the ability to lead the relationship. Clingy partners are very appalling, dammit! Like, I want a chick to know she owns me because of TRUST, not because she has to hear my voice every 1 hour or know where or who I'm with. I've suffered from the hands of clingy, game playing, spoilt twats lol. That's the reason older, busy women are much more appealing to me even though the feeling isn't mutual cry.

An advice tho, you shouldn't forget COMPATIBILITY. You might have that mature, responsible nigga, but he might not click with you along the line while getting to know you more. Then it might appear he isn't mature enough to accept you. It might be him just wanting to be comfortable and free with who he is and want he wants. So, maturity and compatibility is the way forward.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by cielo(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
thanx bro much appreciated...sad reality of life, believe me some gals is the reason why many guys turn to playboy, seem few don't appreciate real love. What a wasted years. I think i just have to go & get tourist visa & get lost out of this curel enviroment 4 a while.

thank God you just found your missing brain back...
move on with your life, hoes everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Socketbet: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
My head started paining me after reading this, I don't knw why cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Maximus85(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:

Bro, I really deeply understand how you feel. I hate cheats will all my life but in her case, she came out straight and didn't lie to you about it. I think she deserves a benefit of the doubt. Give her time. Support her final year stuff from afar. WHEN u guys get back together.... Occupy her fully so that she won't have the space to crush on anyone else but you.

Finally, don't sleep with your two large eyes closed. OJU ni alakan fi n sh'ori. Always guided. One love
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
ogaprime:

I think you need on last concrete evidence....hope she doesn't know you are on leave and she is in school. Try to give her impression that you are not around....Go and visit her in her school unannounced. Get there early, lodge into an hotel close to her school then you go to her hostel kinda late....

And bro

as for that she always wish i visits her in school any day anytime, i don't know if is just to show off to friends or just her pure wish to be around me.

i once played blank on her that i am close to her hostel gate around 11:30:pm she was so excited and have to go settle gate man to allow me drove in whenever i get there...afterwards she felt hurt i played her. the truth is that i have never visited her in school.
Use your HEAD....
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Pdizzle(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
C'est la vie
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Onelovetayz(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
ya i undersands ur point just that is not that easy knowing how far you have gone with ur plans for over 3yrs now, it hurts more because i singlehandedly relegated all my female friends to the bench only to make her comfortable & win her trust, believe me i have hundreds of female crushers but i never gave them the chance just to make her happy..<in my next world i would never date a student>[/b[b] again..]..[/quote]

That's one of the lessons you need to learn. The moment some female students leave their parents arena they become uncontrollable, weird etc they act as if their dad is Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga etc just to form big girl which creates an avenue for Aristo and their boy friends back home become second fiddle. What a life!
However, we still have decent ones among them but it is rare.

My one cent; distance yourself from dating student thinking that you shall get married to her when is done schooling. Unless Baba God say na ur wife if not, guys 4 campus go help you do the needful while you dey pay 4 their services and she might end up not marrying you.

It is well bro
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Silentmind(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
This guy reminded of my ordeal before I kicked her away.

Mehn, when you love someone, you look and act like a dummy. My mind will always tell me that this girl cheats but love will say "calm down".

I caught her in a bed pic with a guy and she gave myriad of excuses and that nothing happened. Olodo me still believed until my head was knocked by an elderly man. He said relationship is like a bond between two people, if something is wrong, you don't need to see it . You feel it. He went further to say I should make decisions devoid of emotional drives and I will see the effect of it.

The first I made such decision, that was best day of my life.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
ariyike23:

i used to surf this forum as a guest,jes joined today when i saw ur post. Yur gurl is onli bored of the relationship and has found sumone thats tickling her fancy because his still new to her,its better that shes showing all these now,because what i can decipher from here is that shes not psychologically ready for marriage,she still feels young and wants to explore, and the idea of been stuck to one man is scary to her. Your best option is to give her space,i mean real space,dont break it off with her,but start going out with other gurls,dont date for now because the probability that any gurl you date now will be a rebound is very high,you may just want to use her to cure your heart break which isnt fair to the gurl. with time,if your relationship isnt meant to be,you"ll find yourself withdrawing from her gradually. One thing is if the trust has been destroyed,dont bother going further,because no matter what she does,you will always doubt her fidelity and thats bad for your health. You'll be fine,it will only hurt for a while..i promise

is that you on your profile? menn your not looking bad @ all
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by sucobaba(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
bro love is a very wicked thing, maybe i should just rush into new r/ship to get her rid of my mind, though her family will be hurt & sad but i think i have no other choice now b4 i die of HBP.
Another HBP is brewing if you rush into anything just to clear your mind.......in this your present situation,you're most vulnerable and anybody can take advantage.

Clear your head,bury your head and time into something that will be beneficial. learn something eg a skill,professional course, etc. Channel that energy into something productive and fulfilling for you.
Move on with life and take the experience thereof

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Life Is A Teacher. Jilted By My Fiancee. / They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.