Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries (78397 Views)

Dangote Oil Refinery: Graduate Engineer Trainees Return After Overseas Training / 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed / 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by wristbangle: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Cutehector:
we good right?

We are always good. I don't hold grudges against people coolsmiley
Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by damfun: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
deavicky:
ur profile name tells me how u reason. U mean u don't see anything bad with a professor doing Miagard .
my dear no be money den dey pay maygaurd? Na every nigeria professor get high paying job? Abeg..goan sit down if u dont av something else to say

1 Like

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by nuelyoyo(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
daniska3yaro:
This life e no easy So much hustling and bustling Everyone is struggling So make you no dey believe say Since everyone is chasing You never gonna make it...lai lai Never say No uh Never give up Keep your head up Standing tall And for sure uh You go turn it up becos hustle most pay I don’t care who you are Where you from or what you do Just as long as you chasing money Do what’s right, never give up on it Bring it on Nothing comes easy, and behind every success are hours of plain hard work. Sounds intimidating. Let the hustle be pure n right.
Are u rapping?
Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by InvertedHammer: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
wristbangle:
The rush for greener pasture has becloud the vision of Nigeria Graduates to the extent that most believe nothing good can happen owing to the deplorable state of the country's economy.

As a result of negative economic situation, some have travelled to the overseas in search for good jobs but it's unfortunate that they eventually secure shameful occupation which they can't even wish for their enemy to do.

Therefore, 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries

1. Cleaner

It's so demoralising to see a PHD holder cleaning toilets, streets, floor of hotels, bars and offices. No matter how terrible Nigeria economy is, a graduate of such calibre cannot even think for once in picking such jobs in this county except if his/her village witches are at work.

2. Security guard

I have heard cases of professors in Nigeria University been employed as security guard in overseas countries because his quality of education and expertise cannot even match the skills an employer is looking for. What could be so agonising to see your celebrated professor as puppet in another country?

3. Washing dead bodies

It's rather an insult upon injury to see a Graduate of this country washing dead body in another man's land to make end meets. The most annoying thing they claim to be working as forensic officer but what happens when they contact a deadly disease during the occupation, of course prophet T.B joshua will be at their rescue.

4. Prostitution

I don't know why some ladies who are graduates has completely lost self esteem and integrity hereby resorting to prostitution career when they travel to overseas. This is a common act in countries like Italy and Brazil where they have sex with all sort of men, dog, horse and monkey in order to make money. I am sure that people must have heard the story of a female Nigeria celebrity who did this act. I pity the guy that will marry her.

5. House maid

I believe that the highest qualification to select a house maid suppose to be someone with O level certificate but the case is different in overseas countries where some Nigeria graduate make mockery of their selves to work as house help.

6. Refuse and Sewage packer

Honestly speaking I pity the life of refuse and sewage workers because they are marred with poor health condition which is as a result of the bad stench oozing from the waste. Let's be frank here, can a white man work as sewage worker in Nigeria? Abi no be the same brain God give us?

7. Drug smuggler

Smuggling cocaine, hemp, marijuana and other hard drugs is not a legitimate occupation and it can never be. Greed and desperation to become wealthy fast has ruin the destiny of so many Nigeria Graduates whereby some have rot in jail while others has received death penalty.

8. Undertaker

There is dignity in when a graduate of this country patiently build his/her career at expense of picking a job that will never add value to his resume. Imagine a graduate working as undertaker (lifting corpse in coffin) at overseas countries because of the money attached. Is that life?

You can also add yours

Lalasticlala
/
This is a gross misrepresentation of fact.
These are jobs most newcomers do until they get integrated into the system. Do you expect them to fly in from Nigeria and the next week become CEOs of corporations? In US for instance, you work your way up. Heck! Obama's first job was scooping ice cream, and today he is the POTUS. Nepotism exists but on a very miniscule scale but not for immigrants especially Africans. You have to prove yourself more than others.

Stories like this are what losers use to pat themselves on the back to avoid taking chances in life. Every immigrant usually starts from the bottom. Western countries are not like Nigeria where any dickhead comes in as an "expatriate" and lords over the citizens of the host country.

Just like Drake said, "started from the bottom and now we are here".

NB: I have never seen nor heard of a Nigerian who is a mortuary attendant. It is just an urban myth.
/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by Nairadays: 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
The post says "annoying" not "abominable", and to all those bashing the OP haba abeg read the context before rushing to post.

But truly life outside the shores of Nigeria especially for those looking for greener pastures can be terrible. All means to survive.

Man no die man no rotten.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by ronald4lif(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
sexaddict08:

nice one bro....
I'm coming over soon, please reserve one of those jobs for me.

Lol. Come we dey. Make this our sweet weather hammer you small. But remember to put egusi, crayfish, okporoko and groundnut inside your portmanteau when coming. grin

Also bring aboniki balm e be like say I get small pains for my back place wey person dey work like jackie. embarassed

But no let the millions and pounds/euro/dollar amounts bandied around on this thread deceive you o. Half of what anyone earns here goes back to tax, household bills, and high cost rents. It's not what you earn that you're able to save.

And by the time you have to wake up sometimes 4am to enter the minus degrees temperatures to go to work and do more than 2 jobs you might start thinking differently. The first few years are always rough but with proper schema and determination it will always get better with time.

One last thing, it's all man by himself here. This country no be like Naija were your guys fit carry you enter club and pop champagne on your head and even give you 10K to put for pocket. It's not easy to give person even £1 here and you work for whatever thing you want. Just so you know sha. grin

8 Likes

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by mideactive: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ise o ye man yi!calculate a naira 2 dolapo,d guy wey dey wash plate 4 yanki na ur girlfriend's dream man.oga wake up 2 d reality on ground

wristbangle:
The rush for greener pasture has becloud the vision of Nigeria Graduates to the extent that most believe nothing good can happen owing to the deplorable state of the country's economy.

As a result of negative economic situation, some have travelled to the overseas in search for good jobs but it's unfortunate that they eventually secure shameful occupation which they can't even wish for their enemy to do.

Therefore, 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries

1. Cleaner

It's so demoralising to see a PHD holder cleaning toilets, streets, floor of hotels, bars and offices. No matter how terrible Nigeria economy is, a graduate of such calibre cannot even think for once in picking such jobs in this county except if his/her village witches are at work.

2. Security guard

I have heard cases of professors in Nigeria University been employed as security guard in overseas countries because his quality of education and expertise cannot even match the skills an employer is looking for. What could be so agonising to see your celebrated professor as puppet in another country?

3. Washing dead bodies

It's rather an insult upon injury to see a Graduate of this country washing dead body in another man's land to make end meets. The most annoying thing they claim to be working as forensic officer but what happens when they contact a deadly disease during the occupation, of course prophet T.B joshua will be at their rescue.

4. Prostitution

I don't know why some ladies who are graduates has completely lost self esteem and integrity hereby resorting to prostitution career when they travel to overseas. This is a common act in countries like Italy and Brazil where they have sex with all sort of men, dog, horse and monkey in order to make money. I am sure that people must have heard the story of a female Nigeria celebrity who did this act. I pity the guy that will marry her.

5. House maid

I believe that the highest qualification to select a house maid suppose to be someone with O level certificate but the case is different in overseas countries where some Nigeria graduate make mockery of their selves to work as house help.

Honestly speaking I pity the life of refuse and sewage workers because they are marred with poor health condition which is as a result of the bad stench oozing from the waste. Let's be frank here, can a white man work as sewage worker in Nigeria? Abi no be the same brain God give us?

7. Drug smuggler

Smuggling cocaine, hemp, marijuana and other hard drugs is not a legitimate occupation and it can never be. Greed and desperation to become wealthy fast has ruin the destiny of so many Nigeria Graduates whereby some have rot in jail while others has received death penalty.

8. Undertaker

There is dignity in when a graduate of this country patiently build his/her career at expense of picking a job that will never add value to his resume. Imagine a graduate working as undertaker (lifting corpse in coffin) at overseas countries because of the money attached. Is that life?

You can also add yours

Lalasticlala
Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
@ OP: Next time before you create a topic like this, carry out a little research to be abreast of CURRENT trends and VALIDATED claims; not hear say or unconfirmed rumours.
Chai,see how they just finish you with STRONG points left, right and centre...SMH

4 Likes

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by perryy(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

A cleaner in the UK earns about £7.5 an hour
A warehouse operative at John Lewis warehouse where I worked during my masters earn £9.8 an hour.

In three months after my msc in the UK before moving to Australia, I saved upto £3500 cash!

Now multiply that by 385 and tell me the naira equivalent

Oga. U are right and the Op is equally right ,it all depends on where you have found yourself in either side of the divide, that is ,Nigeria or abroad. Op is certain certainly an employed graduate, he has not tasted unemployment for once ,and for such a person to think the way he does is not out of place. So, based on his life experiences, he is very correct. How will somebody like op not feel disgusted on the thought of his venerable professors doing a gateman job elsewhere? And for you, based on your experience, you are very correct. What is wrong with a professor doing nanny when his bills are being paid by the job? For someone that have tasted suffering at its height, your certificate or experiences doesn't matter any more, what matters is your survival. Your experiences are certainly at direct opposite of the Op.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by InvertedHammer: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
perryy:

Oga. U are right and the Op is equally right ,it all depends on where you have found yourself in either side of the divide, that is ,Nigeria or abroad. Op is certain certainly an employed graduate, he has not tasted unemployment for once ,and for such a person to think the way he does is not out of place. So, based on his life experiences, he is very correct. How will somebody like op not feel disgusted on the thought of his venerable professors doing a gateman job elsewhere? And for you, based on your experience, you are very correct. What is wrong with a professor doing nanny when his bills are being paid by the job? For someone that have tasted suffering at its height, your certificate or experiences doesn't matter any more, what matters is your survival. Your experiences are certainly at direct opposite of the Op.
/
So you think security job entails manning the gate for oga? SMH.

How poor people look down on $15-20/hr job (if armed) amazes me.
/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by damfun: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
udemzy101:

Don't we have the same jobs here? Why can't they do it?

What's the need of becoming a graduate if you want to use it for a cleaner or an undertaker...?
It's not as if they are being paid in millions, the cost of living is also high there, some of them have little or nothing to show after spending a lot years there...

You're saying the op mentality is bad when actually it is urs that is worst....

i c urs is worst than the OP sef, ahbah, how can a grown fellow tink like this? Ask a megaguard how mch his bin payed nd compare it with some1 working abroad, is the incose thesame? TBUT means (Tink before u type) some of dem av nothing to show for it? Biglie! They do multiple jobs since they'r payed by hour, unlike nigeria is month no end no salary, u cant even combine jobs here, the stress in one will kill u. Am a health practioner i work 14hours a day, sometimes 24hrs call in the hosp..how mch do i earn? If i were up there do u know i'll much i'll be countind daily. So dont publicize ur ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by elisbabs499(m): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
I Totally disagree wit num 1 and 2. Infact it is a lie. Nigeria Phd Holder Can Never B A Cleaner Abroad Nt To Talk Of A Prof As A Security, U Cannot Become A Prof Without Being In Academic Field And There Is No Way U Will Leave Lecturing Job In Nigeria Especially A Prof Dat Receive Over 700,000 per month and opt for a security job abroad. Also note dis, "poor man no dey do phd" dia is no way u can finish ur phd without spending close to 3 million naira, how will someone dat can afford such money end up as a cleaner? Infact they respect nigeria certificate abroad, cuz i know of many people dat are visiting lecturers abroad.

1 Like

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by AbleGodAlways: 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nigerians in Nigeria get bad belly oooooo. You guys do worst jobs in Nigeria. You are slaves in your own country, so solve your problems and leave Nigerians abroad alone. If want visa I can get one for you

1 Like

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by playtheblues(f): 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Cow slicing.
wristbangle:

1. Cleaner

2. Security guard

3. Washing dead bodies

4. Prostitution

5. House maid

7. Drug smuggler

8. Undertaker

You can also add yours

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by Blackkie: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Thank you a bunch.
God bless you.
Do not mind some kind of Nigerians we have here.

HungerBAD:
Aside the Drug Pushing and Prostitution, i see nothing bad.

The other Jobs are totally Legit, and as long as it is an Honest Job and pays the Bills, i see nothing wrong with it. To the OP, have you lived outside Nigeria?i am assuming no, and that is why you came out with this list.

Life Outside Nigeria is not the Bed Of Roses, people portray it to be. If you have lived outside Nigeria, and you are being picky with work, especially if you are "SQUATTING" somewhere, then in a short time you will find yourself homeless and foodless.

You work because you have bills to pay. More over, some of the Jobs on your list are actually high paying Jobs, like the Mortician and the Security Job, especially if you are employed by a High Profile Company.

Your mentality is exactly why there are plenty of unemployed graduates in Nigeria, as they are always picky and choosy with what they want, while squatting somewhere eating free food, and coming to the pages of Nairaland to complain how their hosts/Brother/Sister/In law and friend is treating them because they are Jobless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by Maski87: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
These jobs are way better than sitting unemployed or underpaid as a graduate in Nigeria in civilized society there is dignity of labor not everyone has the talent to steal or defraud as most people do in Nigeria I think whoever posted this article is,ignorant
A security guard in London makes at least 15000 pounds a year convert that to naira and the you see why you have no point

6 Likes

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
the op is a typical graduate from a naija uni. I was once like that too so I don't blame him. Too much pride, and lack of exposure.
@op, do you know some graduates born and bred in developed countries work in some of the jobs you listed up there(with the exception of prostitution and hard drugs) till a better opening comes up

2 Likes

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Olasco93:
My neighbour Osas has been doing No. 3 for the past 5 years now in Canada. He has built 4Bedroom Self Contain for his Mum, established a mighty business for her and he also bought her a Camry.
I even hear last week say he don buy house for FCT...
bro. nobody washes dead body in Canada.
Your friend osas must be working in some other type of job.
Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by Blackkie: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
He will be ''talking'' on Nairaland while those doing such jobs are buying the good things of life.

My friend rented a house last week, guess what his landlord is Keke driver and a graduate.

cutebobo:
To me, there is nothing wrong with what they are doing in except for drugs in as much they do that to survive.

Even in Nigeria, we have UNI graduate doing kabu kabu.

OP, the cleaner there is richer than bank manager here if the person can invest the dollars here in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by kachnov(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
What is actually annoying is when you come on NL to analyze how people earn honest living.

If you can instruct online ...see my signature.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by AbleGodAlways: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
Op what's your business with how people earn their living. Most graduate in nigeria are unemployed and you are calling a job that gives someone $3125/month annoying. Op I beg shift jooooooooooooor

2 Likes

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by mayoralex(m): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
wristbangle:

1. Cleaner

2. Security guard

3. Washing dead bodies

4. Prostitution

5. House maid

7. Drug smuggler

8. Undertaker

You can also add yours

All that is old news #ThanksToTheStreets.... Try to visit Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and see if any Nigerian even cares about getting a job. The minimum wage here is about 43k naira but I tell u the average naija guy will spend it in a week while trying to economize on feeding and drinking ... Myself live in a 3 bedroom apartment alone, while my neighbours whom are locals are more then 5 guys sharing the apartment
Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by damfun: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
perryy:
Kikikiki, I don't get OP. His name is Lafenwa Ajayi, I hear say his girlfriend one leave am go follow one man wey dey England. Chai ,that is why he came here to use keyboard scatter their names for here. You know say sikirat na naira land addict, no how she will not see this. Him come think say if sikirat see am, he no go value that her guy for England. Op, na God catch you. Stop your banking job and try UK, even as cleaner your girl go forget the other guy and marry you. This nairaland attack don fail kpata kpata kpata.
Lmao..lantoro ajayi Sounds cute, shebi all na abeokuta?
Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by seaga: 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
kaziblake:
No job in abroad is a waste.
I heard they pay per hour,atleast I know a man that used cleaning job to build a mansion here in 9ja.

Washing dead body over there is better than a graduate collecting 10k here in 9ja.

Besides there's dignity in labour
Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
HungerBAD:

The other Jobs are totally Legit, and as long as it is an Honest Job and pays the Bills, i see nothing wrong with it. To the OP, have you lived outside Nigeria?i am assuming no, and that is why you came out with this list.

Life Outside Nigeria is not the Bed Of Roses, people portray it to be. If you have lived outside Nigeria, and you are being picky with work, especially if you are "SQUATTING" somewhere, then in a short time you will find yourself homeless and foodless.

You work because you have bills to pay. More over, some of the Jobs on your list are actually high paying Jobs, like the Mortician and the Security Job, especially if you are employed by a High Profile Company.

Your mentality is exactly why there are plenty of unemployed graduates in Nigeria, as they are always picky and choosy with what they want, while squatting somewhere eating free food, and coming to the pages of Nairaland to complain how their hosts/Brother/Sister/In law and friend is treating them because they are Jobless.

you have said it all...Let him continue ranting while we pick our dollar per hour overseas

3 Likes

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Chai!! Why did y'all attacked wristbangle like this? You all shoulda ignored his ignorance rather than bashing...dissing...una wan kill am embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by ronaldbecky(m): 12:05am On Jan 22, 2016
HungerBAD:

lolzZzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. Come we dey. Make this our sweet weather hammer you small. But remember to put egusi, crayfish, okporoko and groundnut inside your portmanteau when coming. grin

Also bring aboniki balm e be like say I get small pains for my back place wey person dey work like jackie. embarassed

But no let the millions and pounds/euro/dollar amounts bandied around on this thread deceive you o. Half of what anyone earns here goes back to tax, household bills, and high cost rents. It's not what you earn that you're able to save.

And by the time you have to wake up sometimes 4am to enter the minus degrees temperatures to go to work and do more than 2 jobs you might start thinking differently. The first few years are always rough but with proper schema and determination it will always get better with time.

One last thing, it's all man by himself here. This country no be like Naija were your guys fit carry you enter club and pop champagne on your head and even give you 10K to put for pocket. It's not easy to give person even £1 here and you work for whatever thing you want. Just so you know sha. grin
I also read from a thread recently; no Okada to take you around town. If you no get money for taxi, O.Y.O grin grin
Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by linearity: 12:14am On Jan 22, 2016
OP, you can lie oh!

First of all, there are Nigerian graduates leaving in Nigeria today, using each and every single of those jobs you mentioned to feed their families and putting a roof over their heads.

Secondly, no Nigerian Professor does security guard in the U.S. There are numerous lecturing, Teaching Assistance and various non academic positions littered across colleges in the U.S. for which they can get accepted.

1 Like

Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by tgmservice: 12:27am On Jan 22, 2016
Me if I go US e sure 4 me die, I go just bcome a IndecentStar with this my massive black congo u knw how much wey I go mark plus my own enjoyment. All of u saying a cleaner overseas earns more that a bank manager are pure lairs
Re: 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:30am On Jan 22, 2016
Someone who does those jobs abroad that the Op has listed above, will send money home to erect a 2 storey building for rent purposes. And then the so called graduates op is yapping about, will pay money to live in the house of an abroad cleaner. Thus, making him richer! Yet Op dey castigate them, OP ABEG HAVE SENSE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) / Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral / This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.