Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date (44143 Views)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Apelex(m): 8:30am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
doveda it would have been improper and disrespectful if the relationship btw my friend and I was not defined.

A jealous man will always have flimsy reasons to be jealous.

I respect your opinion tho.

Let me tell you the honest truth.if your man ain't jealous about you.then he doesn't give a fuvk

5 Likes

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Chommieblaq(f): 8:30am On Jan 25, 2016
Wetin do taxi, or better still we trek am, it's call having a ROMANTIC STROLL after a date.

I wouldn't do that to ma man, it's disrespect!!!

5 Likes

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Elvis506(m): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Men and jealousy sef. So girls cant ask their male friends for favours again ? If e pain you go and get your car cheesy
seriously, I hope u won't feel same way if ur bf do exactly or relatively dsame
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Desric(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Men and jealousy sef. So girls cant ask their male friends for favours again ? If e pain you go and get your car cheesy
I know your type, u hardly have a steady relationship, "runz girl", it pays anyway because most times they get the best of guys out there but then your type, will worship a guy to the core and u wont dare dream do such a thing unless the guy in q means absolutely nothing to u.

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by liquidsnake: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
It a no with a capital N.

Men are jealous creatures btw if one must do that then she ought to be sure the guy wouldnt know about it.maybe pretend like she want to enter a cab,after the guy must have gone before placing a call to the guy.

Either way,it's not a wise thing to do.it can breed distrust and make room for grudges.

You are very perceptive. Qualities like that are, unfortunately, uncommon these days.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by peeparty(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2016
Hmmmm ma broda na so one go spend weekend with we are just friends thingy.ama like wtf.
ronald4lif:
Not when I offer to hire a cab and she refuses. She should move on with the male friend. All these "we're just friends" don't usually cut it for me. undecided
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Raydos: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2016
vault:

ahh..... nairaland ooo assassin alert shocked

assasin alert ko, assasin Alarm Nigringrin
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by eltweezy90(m): 8:34am On Jan 25, 2016
ronald4lif:
Not when I offer to hire a cab and she refuses. She should move on with the male friend. All these "we're just friends" don't usually cut it for me. undecided
Exactly!
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by iykhon: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2016
For those that believe in resurrection, death is inconsequential..it can't happen to me becos I can't even go out with that type of a girl..I rest my case
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by PrinceAlex001(m): 8:34am On Jan 25, 2016
To all the ladies supporting the babe's action, how would you feel if you invite your guy over to your house for dinner or lunch and after you guys must have spent time together he placed a call to a female friend who has a car and lives nearby to come and drop him at home?
How will you feel and what will you be insinuating, Please be sincere!
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2016
dollyjoy:

Men are jealous creatures btw if one must do that then she ought to be sure the guy wouldnt know about it.maybe pretend like she want to enter a cab,after the guy must have gone before placing a call to the guy.

Either way,it's not a wise thing to do.it can breed distrust and make room for grudges.

You're Smart
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by kingppmaker: 8:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
he will carry both of us... And drop you first then me.since he has decided to be a cab man

4 Likes

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by gbens2000(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
u for just remain speechless,Dan these shit.

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 25, 2016
Looooooool Pls dolts stop quoting me, i have my life to live. If i am not your type of girl i am somebody's else's so whatever ! just run along niggas grin
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by executioner27: 8:43am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:

Try flipping the coin...if he gets u a cab but as u were leaving he joins his female friend who will take him home. whats your reaction? Lie and thunder will visit you.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Iduzenoni: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2016
Wtf, she could as well call him if i couldnt pay the bill? Step into that car and step out of our "thing". You think any man is going to jump into his car to coman pick you from your date if he doesnt think somewhere along the line you get to ride his johny?

2 Likes

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2016
kingppmaker:
he will carry both of us... And drop you first then me.since he has decided to be a cab man
Looool i no fit laugh cheesy
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by silversonuc(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2016
dollyjoy:

God bless u
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by tuzle(m): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Poverty is a bastard. That was how I was waiting for a bae like that in our office gate after we had closed for the day. I spent over 30 mins waiting, only for the babe to come out and we we're talking but in less than 5 mins a guy with an suv just drove out of the office and so she flagged the guy down and off she went. I felt the ground should swallow me up. But thank God levels Don change. Owu no good at all o. Get money first before love
guy na fact u talk. get money first and luv will appear from all corners, even thou u are the ugliest man in the world

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Apelex(m): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2016
PrinceAlex001:
To all the ladies supporting the babe's action, how would you feel if you invite your guy over to your house for dinner or lunch and after you guys must have spent time together he placed a call to a female friend who has a car and lives nearby to come and drop him at home?
How will you feel and what will you be insinuating, Please be sincere!
Pls be sincere
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by fuke(m): 8:49am On Jan 25, 2016
No girl who loves you does that unless the male is her father.
It is another w of telling you do not measure up.

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by executioner27: 8:49am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3 is soooo gay. Normal girls wont make such comments.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by emzila(m): 8:49am On Jan 25, 2016
if she doesn't enjoy my bicycle or taxi, let her go. life is too short to be unhappy.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by bbjummy: 8:49am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
That means you can't marry him if he doesn't have one yet. Nawa o! Perhaps u should go ahead with your mobile bf. In my opinion, it's even wrong to suggest it, lots more discussing it.
It looks u still want to be on the shelf. All the best!
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by fredola77(m): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2016
Chommieblaq:
Wetin do taxi, or better still we trek am, it call having a ROMANTIC STROLL after a date.

I wouldn't do that to ma man, it's disrespect!!!

Sensible and romantic girl.... Respect!
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by jamaicabakare(m): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:

ewu....nah pple like unna wey unna papa no get rim of bicycle...go dey form #metuh upandan

5 Likes

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by fuke(m): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Poverty is a bastard. That was how I was waiting for a bae like that in our office gate after we had closed for the day. I spent over 30 mins waiting, only for the babe to come out and we we're talking but in less than 5 mins a guy with an suv just drove out of the office and so she flagged the guy down and off she went. I felt the ground should swallow me up. But thank God levels Don change. Owu no good at all o. Get money first before love

Boy tell them again.
Seek Economic power first and all other things shall be added onto you.

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by liquidsnake: 8:55am On Jan 25, 2016
I think the insult would be on the lady. You called a male friend that has a car to take you home after a date with another guy? What on earth was she thinking?! Like you didn't see him(the male friend) before you dated a 'carless' dude. What the 'male friend' would be thinking is: you don't have any dignity or class. He may come for you the first time. But don't expect him to come a second time. He has is girlfriend too to take care of. And believe me, girls are more jealous than guys. You are creating trouble between him and his girl.
So in all, don't do it. No.

My opinion. grin

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by tayorx(m): 8:55am On Jan 25, 2016
U mean while d guy is still dere with her
blackjack21:

no you're the one who didn't understand the question.

"you take a girl on a date, you don't have a car, after date she call her friend to take her home"

what else can I do, force her to board a taxi home, force her to walk home or unfriend her?
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by drewxx88(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
what are you saying asking of favours should not be when we are on a date that can be any other time she has sent a wrong signal and the guy should dump her for her so called friend cos there ain't no such thing as a free favour they are prolly bleeping themselves ...
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by teebaxy(m): 8:59am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
No, if he pain you leave the girl make she dey go, friendship is not by force, that kind of girl is not for you and she is better with the guy with car. Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.