Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date (44140 Views)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Anijay1212(m): 8:59am On Jan 25, 2016
I had a date with my girl one day and she later called a male friend to come and pick both of us and thats cool but if a lady calls and the guy picks her up alone that my people is one chance.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Trendishine: 9:01am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
doveda it would have been improper and disrespectful if the relationship btw my friend and I was not defined.

A jealous man will always have flimsy reasons to be jealous.

I respect your opinion tho.
my dear, u neva see anytin. ur opinion is very myopic. they are things u dnt begin 2 force ur stubborn jacky shan mentality upon. u wld only make every proper guy abhor u. he took u out on a date lil girl, be reasonable enough 2 understand dat. how old ar u sef? did he tell u he doesnt have other means of takin u home? y cant u respect his navigation of the occasion at that moment, n respect ur likkle self with small decency at dat time frame. n besides d o.p was refering 2 u calling a guy 2 come n pick u alone after a date with d guy. even if its both of u. has he suggested u call a cab guy, abi are u guys lost in a jungle, or did he tell u there is no other means 4 u guys leavin 4 home?. young girl, drop does ur bleak egos, n use ur head 4 this one 4 once, small. unless u jst feel say one guy don do u strong tin wey make u dey indirectly vent ur emotions here , wey u no gree u see beyound ur sentiment

3 Likes

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by 4C2215131: 9:02am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Men and jealousy sef. So girls cant ask their male friends for favours again ? If e pain you go and get your car cheesy

It's just not polite. At the end of the day, all a man has is his pride. How would you feel if I called up a female 'friend' to prepare that soup I love so much that you can't seem to.master while you are right there with me in my crib?

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by 4C2215131: 9:04am On Jan 25, 2016
Godmother:
That's very disrespectful naa and a slap to the guy. Just for that day, allowing the guy put her in a cab or taking public transport won't kill her. If she must do that at all, she should have gone to a corner, after she and the guy have parted before making the call.

A wise woman speaketh.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by TundeCole(m): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Men and jealousy sef. So girls cant ask their male friends for favours again ? If e pain you go and get your car cheesy

If I wire u slap ehn! Anyways, if na u dey that foto wey u put for ur profile, u fine no be small grin grin grin
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by stevLegend: 9:05am On Jan 25, 2016
I bet u, after such date, a sharp male friend dirving her straight to his house... So, it''s not good.
And she shouldn't even try it because it's an act of disrespect to her guy..
Was it the male friend that drove them out before?
Why would he now come & drive her home?
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by babsnuel(m): 9:06am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:

You see i dont like nonsense argument. If his car is down he should be humble enough to hop into my friend's car. Or.....walk alone. Friends first!
I bin no knw say som girls to dey smoke weed o....*SMH*

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Intendy: 9:06am On Jan 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
It a no with a capital N.

Men are jealous creatures btw if one must do that then she ought to be sure the guy wouldnt know about it.maybe pretend like she want to enter a cab,after the guy must have gone before placing a call to the guy.

Either way,it's not a wise thing to do.it can breed distrust and make room for grudges.
true.u get sense

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Hallexander(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2016
People self and their non sense talk, that's why most ladies, get married like age 42 :./
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 25, 2016
I wouldn't do that... Wouldn't cost me anything to go back home in a public transport.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Hallexander(m): 9:12am On Jan 25, 2016
You still see funke as a role model, jeez
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by lilnapster(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2016
ℓøℓžž,,,,,end time post!!!!
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by lilnapster(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2016
Imma jez sound disgraceful
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by tayorx(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2016
U re 1 if d reasons some guys can't stop f**king other guys... I pity ur man
Speechless3:

You see i dont like nonsense argument. If his car is down he should be humble enough to hop into my friend's car. Or.....walk alone. Friends first!
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Henry22(m): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2016
thats why i detest all this dating buuulshit cos all this girls will always want to do things that will anoy a guy even somtimes try to compare you with somebody, now give me one reason why upgraded olosho cant be better cos with just ur 5k you are good to go, no headech, no heartech.

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by bellarmine: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2016
It will definitely pain me.But I have to do this:

-pretend as if I am cool with that

-Arrange for another date

-But this time, I will get a cab to take us to the place of our date,and time to go; pick a cab for myself alone and leave her there(to call the male friend to come pick her up)

...foolish girls and foolish behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by 4C2215131: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Poverty is a bastard. That was how I was waiting for a bae like that in our office gate after we had closed for the day. I spent over 30 mins waiting, only for the babe to come out and we we're talking but in less than 5 mins a guy with an suv just drove out of the office and so she flagged the guy down and off she went. I felt the ground should swallow me up. But thank God levels Don change. Owu no good at all o. Get money first before love

That's what I'm saying! If I have to get money first before love, that means its not love I got but a commodity and as we all know, commodities come with expiry dates ( oh well, I guess love do too...sadly)

3 Likes

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by abee204: 9:28am On Jan 25, 2016
SHE GO FOLLOW DE GUY FOR EVER BE DAT OH MAKE I HERE grin
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Marcelinho(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2016
dollyjoy:

Men are jealous creatures btw if one must do that then she ought to be sure the guy wouldnt know about it.maybe pretend like she want to enter a cab,after the guy must have gone before placing a call to the guy.

Either way,it's not a wise thing to do.it can breed distrust and make room for grudges.

Who thought you decency?
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2016
dollyjoy:

Are we sure this dolly whatever is not a man pretending to be female cos every thread I see this moniker, he/she is speaking for the men. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Marcelinho(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2016
Annybens1993:
I wouldn't do that... Wouldn't cost me anything to go back home in a public transport.

God bless ur swag beautiful lady

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2016
dollyjoy:

Come take one bottle of orijin and packet of guguru

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by osemeka: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2016
grin

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by 4C2215131: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2016
Desric:
I know your type, u hardly have a steady relationship, "runz girl", it pays anyway because most times they get the best of guys out there but then your type, will worship a guy to the core and u wont dare dream do such a thing unless the guy in q means absolutely nothing to u.

Yes, the runs gals may seemingly be the first to marry all the nice guys ( who by the way are dolts who never 'grooved' as true groovers will NEVER settle down with a runs gal, why? It takes one to know one) but there is hardly joy in the relationship. Just take a look at the relationships of the runs gal you may know. It's a matter of time, it degenerates faster than a 'normal' relationship. Karma is a biatch!

For the speechless3 lady, all I can say is...there will come a day...

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Thats okay. You are just one fish.

Chai!!! man don suffer
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2016
4C2215131:

Yes, the runs gals may seemingly be the first to marry all the nice guys ( who by the way are dolts who never 'grooved' as true groovers will NEVER settle down with a runs gal, why? It takes one to know one) but there is hardly joy in the relationship. Just take a look at the relationships of the runs gal you may know. It's a matter of time, it degenerates faster than a 'normal' relationship. Karma is a biatch!

For the speechless3 lady, all I can say is...there will come a day...
Am not a runs girl dude. Call me anything but that.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Chijosky(m): 9:42am On Jan 25, 2016
People sha.. instead of answering the ops question you guys are here debating, SMH for una
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by justjify(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2016
Chommieblaq:
Wetin do taxi, or better still we trek am, it's call having a ROMANTIC STROLL after a date.

I wouldn't do that to ma man, it's disrespect!!!
Only God, I mean God only will bless you and increase your wisdom. I thought reasonable females were facing extinction on NL until I saw your comment. Kudos miss/mrs.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Menzy86(m): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2016
Poverty and underdevelopment has adversely affected the psyche of ladies in our land. So a date is ONLY complete to some if the guy picks and drops them off with a car? In other climes where drivinng a car means absolutely NOTHING, YOU FIND OUT THAT ITS ONLY A MATTER OF CONVENIENCE BASED ON CIRCUMSTANCE THAT CARS ARE TAKEN FOR DATES.. What if I aint somone that likes driving most of the time? Her loss if she calls a male friend. Simple.

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by obinnashady(m): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
No biggie cheesy
u just grab ur phone,comment sh*t and say sh*t u can't even do,I know ur type,as jealous as anything.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Tosman12(m): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
No biggie cheesy

Obviously u never thought this could be turned on you. its a biggie, it means the friend @ the airport is more valued than you are or you are too boring he wants to use the friend to cover for his time wasted with you.
Immature girls everywhere thinking they are fuming big girls.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by 4C2215131: 9:45am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Am not a runs girl dude. Call me anything but that.

Hey, I wasn't calling you that! God forbid I do that! I don't go out like that!

I was commenting based on what the OP I quoted said in reference to runs gals. If you noticed, the last paragraph of my post was addressed to you in person ( I mentioned your moniker) as I wanted to prevent this situation. I wouldn't have mentioned your.moniker if the full post was about you. I'm sure you understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.