Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date (44137 Views)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by uzzyjnr08: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
il jst let her go 4 life......
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by jelal007(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Men and jealousy sef. So girls cant ask their male friends for favours again ? If e pain you go and get your car cheesy
By their statement u shall know them.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by jelal007(m): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
I cheat on them too. After all you guys say myopic stuffs everyday! Lol

The problem here is your ego. Handle that and leave her alone.
See what I mean?
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by jelal007(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
ronald4lif:

And I've got several hooks for more fishes.
Your head dey there. Perfect response 2a hoe.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
I cheat on them too. After all you guys say myopic stuffs everyday! Lol

The problem here is your ego. Handle that and leave her alone.
shame on you cos you are just being a hoe
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by kessling: 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Men and jealousy sef. So girls cant ask their male friends for favours again ? If e pain you go and get your car cheesy
You dey form now ba. Your eyes go soon clear and you'll be speechless for sure
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by jsharp(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
No biggie cheesy
Ah,u can lie sha..u r a real Lie-on
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by obiajulusam(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
Real babes can always make do with what Dia man have. Let him trek u home, n u will enjoy d company better Dan relaxing like a madam ua not, in some else car.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.