Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date (44123 Views)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by techie(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2016
It happened to me. I practically mortgaged my life to buy a car
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by hectorswag(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
No biggie cheesy

With this answer, now I know you're dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by ellamines(f): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2016
The lady in question has acted disrespectfully and no man would take her seriuously if that's a behavior she puts up often. Every man wants to be respected.

2 Likes

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Elgaxton(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2016
ruggedtimi:
Yes it could be a big deal depending on who the guy is to her.
If the guy is her brother fine, else.... grin cheesy
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Snoolv360(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2016
that your babe nah general babe she be...if you eventually buy a fairly fairly used Nigerian used car and it break down...oh boy, she go call one ofer her besties to take her away from your so called jallopy
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Chommieblaq(f): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2016
justjify:

Only God, I mean God only will bless you and increase your wisdom. I thought reasonable females were facing extinction on NL until I saw your comment. Kudos miss/mrs.

Tanx, bless you too bruv!
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Apelex(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2016
ellamines:
The lady in question has acted disrespectfully and no man would take her seriuously if that's a behavior she puts up often. Every man wants to be respected.

You too much abeg.four gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Applaner: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
dollyjoy:
It a no with a capital N.

Men are jealous creatures btw if one must do that then she ought to be sure the guy wouldnt know about it.maybe pretend like she want to enter a cab,after the guy must have gone before placing a call to the guy.

Either way,it's not a wise thing to do.it can breed distrust and make room for grudges.

Lovely

I love your reasoning

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by hectorswag(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
normrebel:

You probably just finished secondary school,Na small pikin still dey worry you, no be this world we dey? you go learn.

lol @bolded. She go soon really learn! grin

All these small girls of nowadays..

2 Likes

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by preetyb(f): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
I used to think guyz are immune to jealously
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by olatpic(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Wise words from a wise woman..
dollyjoy:
It a no with a capital N.

Men are jealous creatures btw if one must do that then she ought to be sure the guy wouldnt know about it.maybe pretend like she want to enter a cab,after the guy must have gone before placing a call to the guy.

Either way,it's not a wise thing to do.it can breed distrust and make room for grudges.

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by emmydollars4life(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Men and jealousy sef. So girls cant ask their male friends for favours again ? If e pain you go and get your car cheesy
I hope you are not planning this on a Nairalander because we go still read am here, trash u with your level of Cain. That is why some guys use u people for rituals to use the car to carry other girls.

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by mayorisaac: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
ruggedtimi:
ENDTIME BABE
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Marcelinho:

God bless ur swag beautiful lady
kiss
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by tomiwa6501(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
I'm gonna look stupid
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by frenchkisser(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
I can't get angry as long as her friend can come to my place to make diner for me...
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by ronald4lif(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
peeparty:
Hmmmm ma broda na so one go spend weekend with we are just friends thingy.ama like wtf.

You don't mean it. A "whole" weekend getaway for 'ordinary' we're just friends? grin
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by orakao8: 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
2O INCHES OF BRAZILIAN HAIR FOR YOU
Chommieblaq:
Wetin do taxi, or better still we trek am, it's call having a ROMANTIC STROLL after a date.

I wouldn't do that to ma man, it's disrespect!!!
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Chommieblaq(f): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
orakao8:
2O INCHES OF BRAZILIAN HAIR FOR YOU

U just made me laugh grin grin grin
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by orakao8: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
GOOD LADY
Annybens1993:
I wouldn't do that... Wouldn't cost me anything to go back home in a public transport.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
orakao8:
GOOD LADY
kiss
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by orakao8: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
MY PLEASURE
Chommieblaq:

U just made me laugh grin grin grin
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by orakao8: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
YOU'RE WELCOME
Annybens1993:

kiss

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by EmperorTayo1864(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
If that's the case then,the guy shuld be ready to take both of us ome orelse. O tan niyen
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Alaanyihaji(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Lol you dont know me. As long as he is polite about it, its okay by me o. Lol
You mean you ve no emotional attachment to anything or anyone?
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by peedeeasobie(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Men and jealousy sef. So girls cant ask their male friends for favours again ? If e pain you go and get your car cheesy

what stops the girl from buying a car to carry her boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Joy1706(f): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
saintmark88:
If she does that to me, she wud pay for it, I will be patient with her just to mke sure i fvck her one last time, and m gonna fvck her like the LovePeddler she is...then I'll discard her.
You guys are pathetic I swear. For ur mind fvcking na punishment. Wetin the FVCK go comot for her body?

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by cybriz82(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Did I tell I dnt av tp to give her? All d taxi danfo keke napep n bike shey na ghost dem dey carry? Must u call ur male frnd where I dey? Well as ur male frnd cme carry mek e just dey carry u dey go patapata.cus as frm dat moment me too go call my own female frnd mek she cme carry me with her bicycle.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by peeparty(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
You can just imagine that na.
ronald4lif:

You don't mean it. A "whole" weekend getaway for 'ordinary' we're just friends? grin
she came with the nuffin wrong in spending the weekend attitude,ama like who does that?girl you must be nut..
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Phelicx(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
Na to buy car be that, sharpally.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by garex: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
it's not a big deal... since her male friend decided to be the taxi driver, as he dey drop her for house, he go go drop me for my house too.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by tk4rd: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless3:
Why wouldn't you date the guy with car then.??
You didn't think before giving this your reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me / 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.