Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094602 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dastudent(m): 11:32am On Jun 02, 2017
africanman85:
Wow great. You much bro
Thanks bro.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by CaesarDon(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Harddon you've got mail, thanks in anticipation
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Oludrex(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Pussy is honestly overrated

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by austine4real(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Oludrex:
Pussy is honestly overrated
U don fvck ur eye don clear grin

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 2:37am On Jun 03, 2017
dastudent:

The answer to this question is quite simple. Use the indirect approach. Make friends with her mum. Let her mum get comfortable with you. In front of her mum say stuff like how is our fine friend. Your goal is to demonstrate to the mum that you are harmless until you can isolate her.

Generally, if the mum trusts you and makes friends with you as a person. It will now be up to you to know how you need to game the girl. Just make sure you are always relaxed and playful around them.
Thanks... currently using this on another babe.. Works like charm cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Oludrex(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2017
austine4real:

U don fvck ur eye don clear grin
Naaah... I'm a virgin o. . grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaCharis2016: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2017
HARDDON:

You make people/situations Note your presence, fill d air with so much fun n laughter for a couple of whiles. Then u starve em of your presence by disappearing for 2weeks. that even mum wud go asking her if she had seen u.
D next time you show up, u are family. You dig?
But since you cant ask for her number......write her a letter on a lil piece of paper.

"Hi, there is something about your smile i'd luv to find out. Call me 080..... Dont tell mum oooo, i dont want her to fall in luv wit me too n hv your dad come knockin down my door cheesy "
HARDDON, dnt u fink diz one; "I dont want her to fall in luv wit me too n hv your dad come knockin down my door" so arrogant?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaCharis2016: 11:44am On Jun 04, 2017
HARDDON & guyz in da houz, I have realised that so many scenes of trying to hook up with a gurl failed bcoz we easily forgot wit tension the drills taught on this platform coupled with lack of practice resulting from our job nature.

Its of importance that we extend it to whatsapp group discussion. Where we can share our testimonies, experience. And also make an urgent enquiry on a particular drill to use on any target.

HARRDON, let's some of ur guyz who have highly improved assist those willing to learn fast in the group chat, sir.

Your opinion will be appreciated.

Meanwhile, kindly click on this link to join the group chat.
https:///A3XeiFmdfe57UGt2uvZOFz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mylestone:

bro d BANG N ADVANCED BANG RULE EBOOKS WILL SOLVE DIS grin ############################
brandon180:
Pls send to my email-uweedet@yahoo.com
Mylestone 1 vs 1: Beware, that you may not be scammed!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Double Don cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
DaCharis2016:

HARDDON, dnt u fink diz one; "I dont want her to fall in luv wit me too n hv your dad come knockin down my door" so arrogant?

Broderman u have been wired for what u required... In my own very opinion that message was never arrogant in any context. If u study careful u will notice the message was interwinded with sleek sense of humour too, which brought everything to equilibrium.

N.B: He that wants a lions share should have a lions heart too and we can't afford to be humble in this jungle damn it!... Best regards Ese!

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Mylestone 1 vs 1: Beware, that you may not be scammed!

pepperbodygrin david u dont deserve d bang rule....u are an asslickergrin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mylestone:
pepperbodygrin david u dont deserve d bang rule....u are an asslickergrin
grin Mylestone my man.. How market?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 05, 2017
DavidTheGeek:
grin Mylestone my man.. How market?

geekycheesy ma gee....MARKET IS BOOMINGgrin....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mylestone:

geekycheesy ma gee....MARKET IS BOOMINGgrin....
linus lemme hear wod dia grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Obiomon:
linus lemme hear wod dia grin

another ASSLICKER grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 15:

DEALING WITH REJECTION

DRILL NUGGET 16:

NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE

THE DIFFERENT PYSCHOLOGICAL MAKE UP OF MEN N LADIES( ladies experience faster n blow older men, boys grow slower n look to younger ladies)
DRILL NUGGET 17:

BLEND D BLISS..... CLOWN NOT

DRILL NUGGET 18:

BE EXPERIENCED/BALANCED

DRILL NUGGET 19:

M PROPOSAL

DRILL NUGGET 20

GURL TYPES/GRADES

DRILL NUGGET 21

HANDLING LUV & BALLS

DRILL NUGGET 22

MARRIAGE LIGHT

DRILL NUGGET 23

LEARN LINES, RHYMES, PEOTRY, AT LEAST ONE MUSICAL INSTRUMENT, IF YOU CAN, SING!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
HARDDON:

I had to paint that picture above to drive home a point.

There are a couple of reasons ladies pull that line @ you and bliv me : IT MOSTLY REALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER YOU GUYS MAKE LUV OR NOT!
it is mostly a test of wit to throw u off balance, see whether you are in for the long haul or just for d thing inbtw her legs!

It behoves on you therefore to know you could be hit with it, how to Roll with you balls intact out of such quagmire n hv her eternally stung.
This is one of the many moment defining lines you must not mumble nor keep quiet @. get this wrong, get her wrong. Blink! Kiss her bye.

Reasons Why Ladies will hit you with that Line:

1. If they really luv you and they aint sure if you feel same way, they pull this on u after putting u in your most vunerable state to sieve tru your thoughts. Scan your head. See tru ur mind from your response

2. When they feel you are rushing them. Too forward with touchy touchy. Too much too soon

3. When they just wano CONTROL your balls! This is the major reason they pull this line! Give in like a duck , u can as well go replace ur d1ck wit a pvssy. Waz d essence of a d1,ck witout big Balls?

Lastly

4. If they are virgins. Unexplored, reserved virgins that watch lota romantic movies have this craze. They wano hv it on the wedding night. Wit the guy that hv stolen their hearts under a romantic dimly lit bedroom, wit slow sound filtering @ the background. Roses spread all over the bed , room well scented , mood tuned up with a botle of Red wine! Oh perfect!

But we all know very few wud make it to that line out of d thousands that set out with same wish.

This is one statement you wud likely come across because we now have lota fvckboys out there leaving broken hearts in their wake. N gurls are getting smarter per second billing.

The best response to this, is to avoid punching on itz activation button( b4 u go physical, u must be sure u guys have been physical b4 been physical. Use words to taste the waters, you must be gud in reading the come-get-it signals she ooze wen u guys r alone. )

Should they still ask because of their terrible experience in the hands of sweet tongued fvck boys , here are your posdible
Responses When faced with this sinking Sand:

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mylestone:

another ASSLICKER grin
ewww that's gross undecided angry why u so durty?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Obiomon:
ewww that's gross undecided angry why u so durty?

says sum1 who is an ASSLICKER grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by swaystunna(m): 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Shout out Harddon nd all gurus.
The thread is the shii, ive read from page 1 to this point.
I must say my thinking av really changed.
I av a lil ish i need yall input on. Here it goes!
Thrs this choir girl in chch i av been eyeing for a while, buh ive nt had the opportunity to approach her cos she stays the whole services nd they go home late.
Cut long story short, i met up with her sunday after close of one the services, went to buy smetin nd thr she was coming, herez hw the conversation went
ME: Hey u look familiar, she smiled, i said u look that one beautiful girl that disturbs me in my dream that she wants to marry me.

HER: laffs* ur funny, sorry good morning.

ME: morning dear, *i actually got stuck* dint knw wuh ti say next i js said hey im in a hurry, brought out my fone. Told her input ur digits, wld contact u on hw mch groom price cost, she laughed nd typed her number. I left.

Nw based on this logistics, i need to if thrs a way i messed up + im supposed to call her soon (after 2days). Pls i need cocky funny lines on hw to push the conversation on the call nd wuh to do next.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
swaystunna:
Shout out Harddon nd all gurus.
The thread is the shii, ive read from page 1 to this point.
I must say my thinking av really changed.
I av a lil ish i need yall input on. Here it goes!
Thrs this choir girl in chch i av been eyeing for a while, buh ive nt had the opportunity to approach her cos she stays the whole services nd they go home late.
Cut long story short, i met up with her sunday after close of one the services, went to buy smetin nd thr she was coming, herez hw the conversation went
ME: Hey u look familiar, she smiled, i said u look that one beautiful girl that disturbs me in my dream that she wants to marry me.

HER: laffs* ur funny, sorry good morning.

ME: morning dear, *i actually got stuck* dint knw wuh ti say next i js said hey im in a hurry, brought out my fone. Told her input ur digits, wld contact u on hw mch groom price cost, she laughed nd typed her number. I left.

Nw based on this logistics, i need to if thrs a way i messed up + im supposed to call her soon (after 2days). Pls i need cocky funny lines on hw to push the conversation on the call nd wuh to do next.

Thanks.

Gee if you have read from page one to this very point as u claimed, I don't see any reason for you coming forth for more like that my Oliver twist friend cheesy., Because all u have ever needed lies within and between the lines here in. Please take your time to go through them over and over again ( proper digesting) as this would interest u that I have gone through this thread for 3 consecutive times ( read, recite and repeat is the mastering key).

But hey, that doesn't mean I haven't gotten all I needed to some great extent, but u would agree with me that it's either we learn something new or we are being reminded of what we have learnt.

Nobody knows the extent to which u can soar, not even u will know, until u spread that wings.

Keep practicing and honing your skills with all you have learnt here, I am certain u will be fine!. As I am already a testimony to this fact.( Testimonies loading)

Best regards

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Samyj247: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
HARDDON....Pls there is this girl in my place of work that sells something o..I like her and want to f her o. I was thinking that she wont be interested but she said somethig yestdy when i asked her to sell me some stuffs to eat o...i need i need big one and she said any amount i want is available even home delivery sef...i saw her today o and said how abt our home delivery stuff and she said she is available that all i need is to call her...but i dont have her numb o... wetin i go do nd how i go take follow her up abeg...i just want F her o nd make her my tom tom.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
don fire us up with ur rocket words man
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Don don dey dull dudes
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by midehill(m): 12:55am On Jun 08, 2017
harddon where art thou...we need u here bro
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
HARDDON:

The best response to this, is to avoid punching on itz activation button( b4 u go physical, u must be sure u guys have been physical b4 been physical. Use words to taste the waters, you must be gud in reading the come-get-it signals she ooze wen u guys r alone. )

Should they still ask because of their terrible experience in the hands of sweet tongued fvck boys , here are your posdible
Responses When faced with this sinking Sand:

Let's say we went touching and

Her: I Dont wano have s3x till Marriage

Me: Oh so because I let you touch me a lil bit , you are already thinking of raping me?

Or

Her: I want a relationship without s3x

Me
: Are you already thinking of having me all to yourself alone? wow

or

Her: What do you think about not having s3x till wedding night?

Me: I think it is a woooonderful idea, just that if you get to touch my guy downstairs( look down on your zipper) you would be forced to rape me.

or

She
: I want a no sex relationship

Me: shocked shocked shocked with the way you get wet whenever you hear my voice? just look @ those nipples standing just by merely seeing me! shocked shocked cheesy

She
: I am not a virgin, but i dont wano have s3x till i''m married:

Me: wow! I am a virgin and I do wonder how it feels like for my d1ck to be inside a pvssy. could you show me? cheesy

or

She
: I dont wano have s3x till marriage:

Me: Oops, is someone so scared that i might just turn her sexual life upside down and make her wanting it every hour? I know im that gud but I am still checking you out first... so lets take it slow

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
HARDDON:

Let's say we went touching and

Her: I Dont wano have s3x till Marriage

Me: Oh so because I let you touch me a lil bit , you are already thinking of raping me?

Or

Her: I want a relationship without s3x

Me
: Are you already thinking of having me all to yourself alone? wow

or

Her: What do you think about not having s3x till wedding night?

Me: I think it is a woooonderful idea, just that if you get to touch my guy downstairs( look down on your zipper) you would be forced to rape me.

or

She
: I want a no sex relationship

Me: shocked shocked shocked with the way you get wet whenever you hear my voice? just look @ those nipples standing just by merely seeing me! shocked shocked cheesy

She
: I am not a virgin, but i dont wano have s3x till i''m married:

Me: wow! I am a virgin and I do wonder how it feels like for my d1ck to be inside a pvssy. could you show me? cheesy

or

She
: I dont wano have s3x till marriage:

Me: Oops, is someone so scared that i might just turn her sexual life upside down and make her wanting it every hour? I know im that gud but I am still checking you out first... so lets take it slow

from the above response template, you can deduce fun evasiveness. Yours truly is neither concurring nor objecting. Leave her in a fun limbo, or accuse of her rushing things.......

Never let any lady dictate to you how your relationship should swing! No! never in this kinda critical lane. If need be, grab your balls and remind her who's got them balls.

if you are the type that blivs in no s3x before marriage, then avoid touchy touchy. why start what you would get to finish?

of what use is a hole without a corresponding socket? grin shocked

SENSE PILL 107

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Amaterasu: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
CASE STUDY/QUESTION

Is it possible to set these beautiful creatures on autorun with these drills. It is like this pretty damsel I am currently rolling with has entered auto run mode with these drills, this girl does not get tired of calling even when I intentionally refuse to call her. I like this girl but the way she is all over me is compelling me to reciprocate. I have caught myself several times unconsciously dropping my guards with respect to the continuous application of these drills to her. She makes me feel too much at ease. Guys, what do you think is the best way forward. She does not seriously complain when I don't call her but she hardly misses a day without calling

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.