Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094607 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Amaterasu:
CASE STUDY/QUESTION

Is it possible to set these beautiful creatures on autorun with these drills. It is like this pretty damsel I am currently rolling with has entered auto run mode with these drills, this girl does not get tired of calling even when I intentionally refuse to call her. I like this girl but the way she is all over me is compelling me to reciprocate. I have caught myself several times unconsciously dropping my guards with respect to the continuous application of these drills to her. She makes me feel too much at ease. Guys, what do you think is the best way forward. She does not seriously complain when I don't call her but she hardly misses a day without calling

Note: She will get tired one day if you don't mix it up. These females hate routine. Find away to avoid that because if this pattern continues, one day she will wake up and change it for you. Remember there are several factors always at play when you have something with a girl and they enjoy the abundance mentality more naturally than we do. Even as you are playing tough man, plenty sissies (guys) are throwing themselves at her feet daily so play your game with wisdom. As an extra precaution, save your heart despite the pressure to commit emotionally.....you can still show care and attention etc without putting too much heart in it. If you decide to quit these drills totally and play this game the normal lovey-dovey way, you will be surprised it won't take long before the real her will manifest. Whatever you do, do not commit with your heart unless, you are ready to propose and marry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Cannonleo(m): 12:37am On Jun 09, 2017
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 16 :
No Sex Before Mariage

You ride, you roll. You stroll, you flow. Daily you drool.
Then one day, for the first time, in a long while, you tasted her lips. Yes! Your very first kiss. With eyes closed, Lips glued @ first n u both froze. Then lips parted n clipped in aI'm symmetric resonance akin to the rising n falling of tidal waves as emotions swept tru your bodies with the fury of a bruised viper's venom.

With lips glued, cloth flew effortlessly n b4 u realize, you both, drenched in birthday's apparel, felt d tender touch that cud only be bare bodies. You jolted to life, pulled away for a brief bliss n let your eyes feast on this perfect work of art with two huge mounds stating shyly at your ravaging sight.

B4 u knew it, she switched of, started picking up her cloths n off she shot to the rest room. Locked her self in.

You: Babe , whatz wrong

Her: *silent

You: babe?

Her: *long silent...... I cant do this again. I made myself a promise never to do it again until my wedding night.

Your weapon of mass destruction that has rising to d occasion, ready to launch an assualt n deploy untold venom, went limp @ d sound of her statement!

Your tongue took leave off you. Your brain went on sabbaticals n you were left floating in the middle of a senseless sea.

Lost, words wudnt form

the boss ,goodevening been waiting endlessly for your reply to my question,still no show
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:40am On Jun 09, 2017
Cannonleo:
the boss ,goodevening been waiting endlessly for your reply to my question,still no show

hi, what was the question?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Cannonleo(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2017
HARDDON:

hi, what was the question?

page 130 on your thread
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by unclemica: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2017
there is a girl in my department she is my junior I like her but I have not tell. She always reply my chat anytime we chat but she always give excuse anytime I tell her let see. There is a day after am done reading as I was going to hostel I saw her in one class watching movies with her tab, so I went and join her we gist and we laugh I also touch her but when I want to kiss her she just removed her face and smile, after some time I try again she did d same thing and third time I try to kiss her she bend down her face and start laughing, she was laughing and she said that she will shout rape she was just saying it as a joke. I see her today she smiled at me as I go closer to greet her I first look inside one class before I came closer to her, but she didn't give me attention again she was just forming busy with her book, when I touch her  bag she told me to stay one place that I should go and see the person I want to see, I became surprised the person that just smiled at me. I just stand and leave..I don't know the cause of her anger today maybe I was suspecting the time I look inside that class before coming closer to her and some guys are approaching her.. please tell me what to do I want this girl to fall in love with me?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2017
Cannonleo:
page 130 on your thread

Do quote it n post again
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
unclemica:
there is a girl in my department she is my junior I like her but I have not tell. She always reply my chat anytime we chat but she always give excuse anytime I tell her let see. There is a day after am done reading as I was going to hostel I saw her in one class watching movies with her tab, so I went and join her we gist and we laugh I also touch her but when I want to kiss her she just removed her face and smile, after some time I try again she did d same thing and third time I try to kiss her she bend down her face and start laughing, she was laughing and she said that she will shout rape she was just saying it as a joke. I see her today she smiled at me as I go closer to greet her I first look inside one class before I came closer to her, but she didn't give me attention again she was just forming busy with her book, when I touch her  bag she told me to stay one place that I should go and see the person I want to see, I became surprised the person that just smiled at me. I just stand and leave..I don't know the cause of her anger today maybe I was suspecting the time I look inside that class before coming closer to her and some guys are approaching her.. please tell me what to do I want this girl to fall in love with me?
She's playing you bro.

It's called the pull and push technique. Works like charm.

PULL - She's pulling you in by showing you green light.

PUSH - She's pushing you away by pretending she's angry or not interested.

The result of this is, you'll starting doubting and wondering if you've done something wrong to her... You'll start trying hard to please her so she wouldn't be "angry".

It's all a game bro.

Next time, play her cards on her.

When she trys to PULL you, show her you're not interested. Make fun of her for "trying to seduce you". Tell her she'll need to try harder cuz your heart is made of stone.

Follow up by flirting with other girls whenever she's around you. Let her see other girls enjoying your company.

Then use the PULL and PUSH stuff on her.. Show her you're interested... after sometime, let her feel you're losing interest.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Oludrex(m): 4:37am On Jun 10, 2017
@harddon and ballers in the house, have you ever fallen in love since you understand the game... if yes kindly share your experience
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Cannonleo(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
HARDDON:

Do quote it n post again
my bro harddon good evening.

I have become a pain to myself relationship wise for years and totally given up on finding a date,having sex or simply becoming a chooser around women.
lemme cut my story short

I am a quiet, not very shy dude, more or less a bookworm , and ending my educational pursuit this year . I have lots of regrets
throughout my five year stay in school I only had sex 4 times, never had a girlfriend, a very good flirt but ends there, I have no stories to tell and I silently congratulate my dudes when they regale me with their success stories. looks easy for them but Heck ain't for me

I can approach ladies though not directly (i use situations or create one) most ladies make me back off(especially the excessively beautiful ones) because my internal self defense mechanism activates though a lot of them do come around me cause am intelligent(no trumpet blown) and am a well known computer geek nd engineer.

I lack the words to hold/call a ladies attention though I can flow with a discussion in progress, then I don't know the right things to say over the phone( almost business like when I call ,I could end up repeating a statement(stopped that). I have been I situations alone with a lady, I made my move and it's either I can't disarm her with my words (if I really have any) or she simply plays hard open up for to long that I get provoked and let her be.

all of this contributed to making me, cold towards women,no challant I don't care attitude, most times I am very critical about them and very direct in my speech and quite raw.
in summary I really didn't give a damnn about anyone , I resigned to fate that I coudnt woo a girl no successfully bed one I encased my disappointments in books,work,games and anything that could take my mind of sex,and ladies but bro it always breaks down when I see the multitude of fine babes passing me by.

I started reading your tips on being an alpha man and I saw a huge number of my mistakes outlined there.
from being needy to using wack and wussy lines

I started giving more attention to myself added to the no damn giving attitude .
I wasn't a gentleman before and I ain't now.
am trying to get to converse well on the phone ,throwing jabs and adding humor to it and I must confess it certainly working for me.
I now have a couple of ladies hooked on me but I have scored the home run yet on any one.

I plead with you ,I know I am a big issue and a handful but I need you to analyse me and help me out.
I need a concise summary of the best methods singled out for my type of person.

I seem to forget the steps and mix the words on your list everytime.(i wrote this because I saw your last post to be this evening, I thought you had deactivated)

how not to deviate from your methods and let my old bleeping nice guy self take over.

one thing I know is that , although I have been rejected thrice since I started using your methods , I am more confident and calmer around ladies just that I lack the cutting edge and the finishing.

thank you HARDDON I await your response earnestly
nb: don't let my long post frighten you, it how a dude feels cheers
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Amaterasu: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
magikalz:

Note: She will get tired one day if you don't mix it up. These females hate routine. Find away to avoid that because if this pattern continues, one day she will wake up and change it for you. Remember there are several factors always at play when you have something with a girl and they enjoy the abundance mentality more naturally than we do. Even as you are playing tough man, plenty sissies (guys) are throwing themselves at her feet daily so play your game with wisdom. As an extra precaution, save your heart despite the pressure to commit emotionally.....you can still show care and attention etc without putting too much heart in it. If you decide to quit these drills totally and play this game the normal lovey-dovey way, you will be surprised it won't take long before the real her will manifest. Whatever you do, do not commit with your heart unless, you are ready to propose and marry.

Thanks for this bro
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by swaystunna(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Niggas; i js bleeped up; thrz a gal i was on the fone with, to cut long story short, she said she dint knw my name nd doesnt knw wuh to save it as, i told her she shldnt worry;or save it as prince charming. She said no, then i started asking boring questions like wassup. because she dint understand my fun jabs. The netwrk started aving ish. She cut the call, called her twice she dint pick.

I need a bad ass sms i can send to redeem my image.
Dnt wanna act needy.
Help a bro!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
swaystunna:
Niggas; i js bleeped up; thrz a gal i was on the fone with, to cut long story short, she said she dint knw my name nd doesnt knw wuh to save it as, i told her she shldnt worry;or save it as prince charming. She said no, then i started asking boring questions like wassup. because she dint understand my fun jabs. The netwrk started aving ish. She cut the call, called her twice she dint pick.

I need a bad ass sms i can send to redeem my image.
Dnt wanna act needy.
Help a bro!
You acting needy already.

Go to sleep bro, tomorrow you can "fix things".
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by swaystunna(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Tnx G! true words of wisdom
Braden1:
Other people will never ever behave as you want them to
Will never ever be able to see from your view
When this is learned and accepted to the point you know it and it informs the way you think, feel, and behave you will see that the suffering was necessary for you to learn this most valuable truth

these are quotes for you

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by swaystunna(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sure thing bro! Js need some tips on the way forward
DavidTheGeek:

You acting needy already.

Go to sleep bro, tomorrow you can "fix things".
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 3:11am On Jun 12, 2017
swaystunna:
Sure thing bro! Js need some tips on the way forward
Did you read this thread from beginning?

I doubt you did or at least you skipped some pages.

I've said it before, if a girl doesn't know your name, tell her!

Some girls simply have low sense of humour and in fact sometimes the fault is from you - trying to make a joke at the wrong time.

I met a girl on a chat site. I just came online and saw she was online, it was mid-night so i sent her a message asking her why she's disturbing the whole neighborhood with that her Chinese phone. I told her she woke me up when she started typing on her phone. grin

She was "lol-ing".

When it was time for me to go offline, i told her i'd have given her my number but she seems like the kinda girl that would call a guy at odd hours of the day!

She said she's not that kind of girl.

I told her to promise me she won't disturb my line, she promised. Of course i still didn't give her. I spinned it. Told her lemme have her number instead and she gave me.

Later that day i called her (forget about waiting for 2 days to call! She most likely will have forgotten you if you didn't make a strong impression. In fact depending on how you got her number, you can even call her while she's standing with you or just turning to leave), she asked who's this.. i told her a funny line i had used on her online and she was laughing, now she knew who it was.

At the end of the call, she asked for my name so she could save my number. I told her i can't tell her my name yet, she should save it with anything and she said she'll save it with "funny guy".

Now compare my story with yours!

How did you even get her number in the first place without building rapport and standing out?

You said "she doesn't understand your fun jabs" - Are you sure they are really fun? If they are, she has no sense of humour, you shouldn't waste your time with such girls - you'll end up trying hard to sound funny.

When next you call her, just be calm and flow naturally.

Is she on Whatsapp? If yes, chat her up instead.

There are some girls that flow well on chat than on call, some flow well on call than chat. Some flow well when you meet them one on one.

So, try all avenues.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 12, 2017
oga Hardon pls help me...my dick is to small, what can i do..? have many gals 2 bang
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Gbengadaniel12: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2017
bamtos14:
oga Hardon pls help me...my dick is to small, what can i do..? have many gals 2 bang
abeg shift I wan faint
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2017
bamtos14:

EPIC grin even the Bang rule ebooks no fit solve dis case

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Novelistguy(m): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Some girls simply have low sense of humour and in fact sometimes the fault is from you - trying to make a joke at the wrong time.

I met a girl on a chat site. I just came online and saw she was online, it was mid-night so i sent her a message asking her why she's disturbing the whole neighborhood with that her Chinese phone. I told her she woke me up when she started typing on her phone. grin

She was "lol-ing".

When it was time for me to go offline, i told her i'd have given her my number but she seems like the kinda girl that would call a guy at odd hours of the day!

I told her to promise me she won't disturb my line, she promised. Of course i still didn't give her. I spinned it. Told her lemme have her number instead and she gave me.

Later that day i called her (forget about waiting for 2 days to call! She most likely will have forgotten you if you didn't make a strong impression. In fact depending on how you got her number, you can even call her while she's standing with you or just turning to leave), she asked who's this.. i told her a funny line i had used on her online and she was laughing, now she knew who it was.

At the end of the call, she asked for my name so she could save my number. I told her i can't tell her my name yet, she should save it with anything and she said she'll save it with "funny guy".

How did you even get her number in the first place without building rapport and standing out?

You said "she doesn't understand your fun jabs" - Are you sure they are really fun? If they are, she has no sense of humour, you shouldn't waste your time with such girls - you'll end up trying hard to sound funny.

There are some girls that flow well on chat than on call, some flow well on call than chat. Some flow well when you meet them one on one.

So, try all avenues.

Nice advice ...thumbs up
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Gbengadaniel12:
abeg shift I wan faint
Kindly epp me with the space when u finish,me sef wan faint.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
bamtos14:
Bro give them my number... That's the only solution grin 081.........
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by edimolu(m): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
bamtos14:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by swaystunna(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dope advice! Thanks G!
DavidTheGeek:

She was "lol-ing".

So, try all avenues.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
DOCTOR90:
send me d ebook on whatsap, 08105962309

niqqa go pm me on watsapp
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Biafrareform(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wonderful thread here. I couldn't go through all the drills.

Let me drop what's bothering me here.

I had this girl on Facebook that I chatted up last year. We are in same school . After some chats, we exchanged no and I asked to see her, but she turned it down.

After many months, she started liking my posts. She came to my inbox and wished me birthday same as my Timeline. On her birthday, I put up her pic and wished her birthday and she was so happy.
One day, we surprisingly saw each other for the first time while I was on a bike, her exclamation was real. That set the tone for renew conversation.
We started chatting again, then the calls set it in to the point she was missing my calls. She is currently on holiday now and network has been pretty bad which has slowed down our chats and calls. Yesterday, she apologized greatly for the break in communication. I sensed she is beginning to like me

Pls Hardon and great people here , I wan settled down with one Babe. I need this girl.
Give me drills to keep the flow going and also ignite more romance in her. Will be extremely grateful
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Gbengadaniel12: 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
segunernes:

Kindly epp me with the space when u finish,me sef wan faint.
the space is all yours

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.