Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1099078 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
we keep rolling don grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by osic(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
DAMAYYOR:
harddon, something weird happened, don't know whether the fault is from me tho, there's this particular girl I've known for more than 5 months, after applying all the drills i felt I've broken through her defenses cuz she's really into me, she called that she wanted to see me badly, i obliged, i took her to my place after being together for more than 30 mins, i made a move to seduce her, i started by caressing her arms then i made to kiss her by the neck naso she lock up, i tried 2 more times before i gave up, didn't wanna look weak by begging for sex, after she left and i saw her off with both of us acting like nothing happened. Now my question is did i make a wrong move by trying to seduce her? (note this is not our first time of being alone together)
PS: i resisted the urge to ask her out all through despite all her green lights like u advised

Not the first time you're both alone in your apartment or not the first time in hers
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
DAMAYYOR:
harddon, something weird happened, don't know whether the fault is from me tho, there's this particular girl I've known for more than 5 months, after applying all the drills i felt I've broken through her defenses cuz she's really into me, she called that she wanted to see me badly, i obliged, i took her to my place after being together for more than 30 mins, i made a move to seduce her, i started by caressing her arms then i made to kiss her by the neck naso she lock up, i tried 2 more times before i gave up, didn't wanna look weak by begging for sex, after she left and i saw her off with both of us acting like nothing happened. Now my question is did i make a wrong move by trying to seduce her? (note this is not our first time of being alone together)
PS: i resisted the urge to ask her out all through despite all her green lights like u advised

Gee u haven't done bad nor worse, as u would agree with me that sometimes loves comes in a sexy ribbon pack, so u may never know. It's your ability to decipher and fly like that black bird that is always creating havocs undetected, we came suited fitted. cheesy

But hey, learn to relax, take your time ( For they are like cold engines in the winter that needs to be warmed up ). I wish u know countless number of opportunity I missed all in that kinda act u jex put up there when we were still needy and balless dammit. Besides, your house must not be the meeting point. Go to fun places.

Keep honing these drills u have learnt here and remember these things.

-- You have to make love to the mind first before making love to the physical body i.e getting physical before actually meeting physically.(This is one of the part most guys get all of the onerous work they have put in place into shambles) trust me I have been there and I have heard numerous confession from guys too.

And now, how do u make all efforts that has been put in place reap fruits? It's quite simple.

You paint and dissect her dangling and soft mind thru fone calls and any other media with all manners of sexy rhymes, lines , poetry et al u have learnt here to your advantage IN THE RIGHT PROPORTIONS ,all in the name of she wanting to see and explore these acts and subjects when u finally give her the opportunity of seeing you, because the way to go up with a woman is the way down broderman. Watch your steps

HolD, oN, BtW... Before we proceed, have u guys even gone out at all before now I mean outside your domain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DAMAYYOR(m): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mkbryants:

Gee u haven't done bad nor worse, as u would agree with me that sometimes loves comes in a sexy ribbon pack, so u may never know. It's your ability to decipher and fly like that black bird that is always creating havocs undetected, we came suited fitted. cheesy

But hey, learn to relax, take your time ( For they are like cold engines in the winter that needs to be warmed up ). I wish u know countless number of opportunity I missed all in that kinda act u jex put up there when we were still needy and balless dammit. Besides, your house must not be the meeting point. Go to fun places.

Keep honing these drills u have learnt here and remember these things.

-- You have to make love to the mind first before making love to the physical body i.e getting physical before actually meeting physically.(This is one of the part most guys get all of the onerous work they have put in place into shambles) trust me I have been there and I have heard numerous confession from guys too.

And now, how do u make all efforts that has been put in place reap fruits? It's quite simple.

You paint and dissect her dangling and soft mind thru fone calls and any other media with all manners of sexy rhymes, lines , poetry et al u have learnt here to your advantage IN THE RIGHT PROPORTIONS ,all in the name of she wanting to see and explore these acts and subjects when u finally give her the opportunity of seeing you, because the way to go up with a woman is the way down broderman. Watch your steps

HolD, oN, BtW... Before we proceed, have u guys even gone out at all before now I mean outside your domain.

yeah, I've taken her to fun places before nd gone physical with her on phone, she even sent me a VN on whatsapp describing the size of jrod, can u imagine � the girl old pass me sha so i gues she's more experienced
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DAMAYYOR(m): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
osic:

Not the first time you're both alone in your apartment or not the first time in hers
first time in mine, been to her place once too
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hussmanov: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
HARDDON:

Oh, you have a perfect situation on hand gee!

If only you know your onion, you can wow her world beyond her imagination! coupled with the fact that you are a senior colleague( if you got book brains)? Perfect cognac!

If i were you, id never reveal who i am nor meet her in a hurry until she begs to see me. Rather, i would use departmental facts at my disposal to swirl her curious mind, Finger her sexuality and maim her sexy side

I cud even find out their lecture times, go sit by her side one day, n form learning, she would have no clue who i was. Then in the evening, i wud use the gathered facts to hunt her hearts!.. cheesy
Nice ....Thanks

If only u know the advantage u got

She's known me by pics buh we haven't seen nor talked physically...
Getting physical very soon
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hussmanov: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
My immense and sincere appreciation to harddon for creating this thread cos it's been of great help to my social, spiritual and metaphysical life .
Then l can't talk to gals without sweating ,what pushed me to this thread actually happened few weeks back ,imagine my female friends staking and betting that l can't collect a gal digit ...One even volunteered that l use her for Practicing before approaching d gal
I felt ashamed because they were right buh now l think l m fuckingly ready to unfriendzone my self from countless friendzoning zones ...
These drills aren't only for gals alone buh for other sp of sapiens too

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
DAMAYYOR:
I will have to disagree with harddon at the bold
There is absolutely nothing wrong in asking a girl out. Just that u shouldn't be desperate about it & u should be ready to accept whatever outcome.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
The amount of time spent doing all this couldn't have been spent on something better? I mean even if you're jobless, take a walk, clean your fridge, or just sleep. This is ridiculous
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hussmanov:
My immense and sincere appreciation to harddon for creating this thread cos it's been of great help to my social, spiritual and metaphysical life .
Then l can't talk to gals without sweating ,what pushed me to this thread actually happened few weeks back ,imagine my female friends staking and betting that l can't collect a gal digit ...One even volunteered that l use her for Practicing before approaching d gal
I felt ashamed because they were right buh now l think l m fuckingly ready to unfriendzone my self from countless friendzoning zones ...
These drills aren't only for gals alone buh for other sp of sapiens too
Sir which one be other sapiens again?
No go use the drills for cow body ooo cheesy
Those ladies dared u because they noticed u talk & act scared whenever u are around them or anyother female....
So have u approached any lady physically since u have been using this drill just for the fun of it? Chatting on whatsapp is different from physical. Because if u dont build the physical aspect, u may act weird when u get to meet her physically....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
trustyshoess:
The amount of time spent doing all this couldn't have been spent on something better? I mean even if you're jobless, take a walk, clean your fridge, or just sleep. This is ridiculous
Sharrrap!!!!
Keep your senseless advise to yourself...
This thread is an eye opener for young bloodz...

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rubbiish:

Sharrrap!!!!
Keep your senseless advise to yourself...
This thread is an eye opener for young bloodz...
No, you shut up!
It's a waste of time IMO.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
trustyshoess:

No, you shut up!
It's a waste of time IMO.
Is it your time?
What about the time u have spent typing all these shiiit?
The value we place on time is subjective...Seems u are looking for a guy to ask u out on here...
Sorry u will have to try harder...Fowl...

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 02, 2017
Rubbiish:

Is it your time?
What about the time u have spent typing all these shiiit?
The value we place on time is subjective...Seems u are looking for a guy to ask u out on here...
Sorry u will have to try harder...Fowl..
Hahahah so far my comments have taken less than minute to type. However whoever made this thread with all the links spent hours on it. It's impressive but still a waste of time.
@bolded grin boo hoo awww so I should cry abi. What are you 12 years old? Smh
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 12:23am On Nov 02, 2017
trustyshoess:
hehe

Even the blind can see some goodies over here

Is either you dont understand or you wont admit

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 02, 2017
2dice01:
hehe

Even the blind can see some goodies over here

Is either you dont understand or you wont admit
NGL, the sheer length of the write up put me off, plus all the different parts to it. Clearly the OP is smart so I just wonder if they could have put that time into something better. Js
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 12:47am On Nov 02, 2017
trustyshoess:

NGL, the sheer length of the write up put me off, plus all the different parts to it. Clearly the OP is smart so I just wonder if they could have put that time into something better. Js
as funny as your moniker same wey the op have made alot of guys smile

You think diss is long

Definately you such a lazy girl

So tell me have you ever toast woo a guy before?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 02, 2017
2dice01:
as funny as your moniker same wey the op have made alot of guys smile

You think diss is long

Definately you such a lazy girl

So tell me have you ever toast woo a guy before?
I think the name calling was uncalled for but I'll let it slide I guess
Yes I have "toasted" a guy before but why do you ask?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hussmanov: 12:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Because u are acting like a grade one alien who think guys in here are gonna fall for the time eish u brought up .Lil sister go and sleep before you start dreaming about me

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 1:02am On Nov 02, 2017
trustyshoess:

I think the name calling was uncalled for but I'll let it slide I guess
Yes I have "toasted" a guy before but why do you ask?
lol..you dont understand what i meant

Ooh you did...i would love to hear the full gist tho

But not diss night ma'am

I ask cos the thread helps Guys who wanna asking girls out without being weakling or desperate
And also how will you feel if a guy says no to your proposal
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 02, 2017
2dice01:
lol..you dont understand what i meant

Ooh you did...i would love to hear the full gist tho

But not diss night ma'am

I ask cos the thread helps in asking girls out
And also how will you feel if a guy says no to your proposal
I actually asked my ex out. It's not a big deal
If i ask someone out and they say no then it's on to the next one
I think the best way to reduce the chance of rejection is to always get to know the person first, hang out a little, flirt a little, this way it's easier to know if they likely to say yes or not. Works like a charm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 1:18am On Nov 02, 2017
trustyshoess:

I actually asked my ex out. It's not a big deal
If i ask someone out and they say no then it's on to the next one
I think the best way to reduce the chance of rejection is to always get to know the person first, hang out a little, flirt a little, this way it's easier to know if they likely to say yes or not. Works like a charm
hehehe
Would love to hear some toasting linesgrin
Hope you dont sugarcoat too much when toasting

At the bold that is all what the op is saying but he only broke it down for better understanding

Nightie
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DAMAYYOR(m): 6:56am On Nov 02, 2017
DAMAYYOR:
she's planning to see me again today, after yesterday's episode I'm planning to ignore her...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
DAMAYYOR:
first time in mine, been to her place once too

Your wrong in that move is your inability to read moods and not knowing clandestine Nobe-tuning skills(NTs)

If you knew NTs, the first one wud have naturally taking care of itself.

Eg, after eating, wen both of you are sipping ish, you play some dance inducing songs. By now, you should have, with you detective gargantuan goggles, figured out what songs she likes. If you can discover this, the probability of her dancing wud be very high coupled with the liquor. Some might just stand up and Start dancing.

Others, you pull them up gently and dance away.

We all know ladies love to roll now.......

Your hands move gently over her. And when she turns to rock you, you deploy stunts, don't fail to grab the opportunity.

The rest they say is history!

SENSE PILL 119:
sexy Dance(rolling, rocking and twerking) induce wetness( Hot) in ladies. But it takes a practice hands to lull that wetness upon jrod!

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hussmanov: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Field report
I entered school today and l sighted a chik 2/10 anyway ,l am bad at grading buh l needed to practice my skills ,she was taking pics so l allowed her when she was done l sat beside her ..
I ran d phone opener ..lf l were dis phone u pressing l wouldn't come to u in my next world ....I was stammering l felt my heart will break my ribcage to pop out ...Yeh this gal didn't say anything while she continued with her press press
There comes a9 /10 girl from my Dept ...We talked ,discussed and I made her day cos she was lucky to have chatted with me.
Due to jealousy,alienation n my sendless attitude the 2/10 girl later left.....
He who laughs last laugh best ....
These are d reasons why the 9/10 came straight to me even though there many guys around
1. I'm brilliant ..Bookish .. Ain't blowing my trumpet buh l need to be realistic
2. I was elegantly dressed with my new Oxford brogues ..She complimented me by saying dis shoes are for classic men..

Sense pill ****cc.. Harddon
Women are always attracted to men with good fashion sense,
Dressing well is a confidence booster

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hussmanov:
Field report
I entered school today and l sighted a chik 2/10 anyway ,l am bad at grading buh l needed to practice my skills ,she was taking pics so l allowed her when she was done l sat beside her ..
I ran d phone opener ..lf l were dis phone u pressing l wouldn't come to u in my next world ....I was stammering l felt my heart will break my ribcage to pop out ...Yeh this gal didn't say anything while she continued with her press press
There comes a9 /10 girl from my Dept ...We talked ,discussed and I made her day cos she was lucky to have chatted with me.
These are d reasons why the 9/10 came straight to me even though there many guys around
1. I'm brilliant ..Bookish .. Ain't blowing my trumpet buh l need to be realistic
2. I was elegantly dressed with my new Oxford brogues ..She complimented me by saying dis shoes are for classic men..

grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hussmanov:
Field report
I ran d phone opener ..lf l were dis phone u pressing l wouldn't come to u in my next world ....

I was stammering l felt my heart will break my ribcage[/color]

to pop out ...Yeh this gal didn't say anything while she continued with her press press

[b] harddon would have got work to do u knw,fixing dat rib back to it's cage had it hapn grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
DAMAYYOR:

yeah, I've taken her to fun places before nd gone physical with her on phone, she even sent me a VN on whatsapp describing the size of jrod, can u imagine � the girl old pass me sha so i gues she's more experienced

Hmmm...

Well, with what u have extrapolated I can only hope she isn't just those kinda gurls that are in for the emotional sponge games ( HelL YelS they ExisT, wanting to act like they are all into you jex for the moment in the act of pleasing their own selfish desires when boredom, se*ual urges and the sissy feelings sets in) you have to be careful with these one though and keep your emotions under check and guard your heart diligently.

But hey, no matter how it goes down, just keep your guts strong and your balls up and meet other ladies while at it, because if you keep doing what u have always being doing you will keep getting what u have always being getting...

Learn to use the public parts to wake up the private parts. More to these on page 60-61

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hussmanov:
Field report

You are good with words
But u don't need to force yourself on anyone. Not everybody is friendly, some guys are even like that, not only ladies. If someone do not honour your greetings, forget about him or her...
You are fast getting comfortable with them ladies...Na so...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dview001(m): 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hussmanov:
Field report

you stammering that's why she didn't respond it depicts fear..... remember confidence attract ladies more than looks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by acethean(m): 12:06am On Nov 03, 2017
Guys pIs I need help...Am an introvert.. I like my alone time and kinda socially awkward.. Am in final year in the University and the pressure to get a girlfriend is increasing from all angles... I was not really a fan of this relationship and dating stuffs in general (it kinda scares me). So after much pressure from friends I decided to try my luck. Guys I must confess it has been an unlucky streak for me so far..
I discovered that when am chatting with them on whatsapp or on the phone, they seem to get bored and give me monotonous responses or may not even reply which is really frustrating.. It even got to an extent that I decided to even stop talking with most of them and to go back to my introvert lifestyle
But that has been hard also is like my life has changed. The stuffs that interested me are now boring and I feel a big endless black hole in my life dat can't get filled with any of my previous hobbies....
To cut the long story short.. There is this one girl, that puzzles me alot , when I just started this dating game I was told to talk to many girls as possible, and get their number which was to help boost my confidence.. So I talked to her and collected her number...But I didn't have any intentions of toasting her I just wanted to be friends with her, cuz she was kinda of weird. More so when I discovered she has a bf . But the funny and annoying thing is dat when we start chatting and the conversation is getting really interesting and funny, which is rare by the way, she just stops chatting.. As in will not message in months, till I message her.. This is just one of my many dating episodes..

Bro am I boring? What do I do to improve my dating game....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mobsync(m): 12:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Rubbiish:

I will have to disagree with harddon at the bold
There is absolutely nothing wrong in asking a girl out. Just that u shouldn't be desperate about it & u should be ready to accept whatever outcome.

There is everything wrong in asking a girl out. Nigerian ladies have this bizarre sense of entitlement.

They believe it is their right and your responsibility to provide them with airtime, money and whatever else they need.

And all you get back from them is sex. Sex is even reserved for the lucky ones cos they prefer making maga out of guys who show interest in them, even if they themselves are interested in the guy.

Let me share this story with you. It's about two ladies I met earlier this year. Both are my old schoolmates (sec school juniors).

Both added me on Facebook, chatted me up, added me on Whatsapp and gave me all sort of green lights.

But the day I asked them out turned out to be the worse thing I've done since I started following Hushpuppi on Instagram.

They started giving me attitude. One even changed her stance and said she was still thinking about my proposal. Mind you, this was after she had earlier accepted.

The second one once asked me for airtime. I didn't want to send it but she WhatsApped me the next morning asking "Where is my card?" As in, where is her card. Her papa keep money for my hand? I later sent the airtime (200 naira mtn) but started losing interest in her then.

I later dumped both ladies cos I could no longer tolerate their behavior. Even when they apologized, I never returned.

Again, mind you, I was never desperate with asking them out. I didn't even ask them out directly (i.e asking if they could be my gf). I asked them out once and they accepted that same once. Yet, all that crap still happened.

I haven't come across this thread as at then. But I was a boss man and never have them my balls although I sometimes lowered my boss man standards for them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.