Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095026 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DwayneGy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Okay oo
Click the link on my signature and enjoy.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by joeeee240(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WACK ASS MOFOS
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2017
joeeee240:

HE IS GOOD? UNA NO SABI ANYTHING
U have to be more reasonable if u want to get my attention..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 7:15am On Oct 27, 2017
magikalz..ah see u bro..hw abt dat e-book naa?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2017
fayded:

So,there is this girl that I was friends with benefit(fwb) with and things got serious, and anyways, now we ain't dating but we re kinda exclusive. She hangs our with me alot.
Now to the main purpose, she logged into her Instagram acct with my phone and did some ish, when she was done, I just decided to look around there, went to her DM. I saw her chat with a guy, she was really flirting with him, she even gave the guy her room number and the guy said he would be visiting..
I'm just really pissed at her right now, she doesn't know that I know. But I don't know how to deal with this matter. I need ur advice.
No, I'm not forgiving her and no, I don't want to continue and pretend like nothing happened. How do I deal with this maturely??.. Advices pls. Thanks
Davidthegeek, magikalz, harddon

Davidthegeek has said it all. It needs no repeating.

Take her as she takes you. Hand her the same shiiit she hands you and in future, don't go snooping on her phone or anybody's fone for that matter as you are bound to see something you don't like.

You guys graduated from FWB to exclusivity, so? Was there a signed contract?

See, let me tell you something.....even if you confront her with that proof you have, she will either beg for forgiveness and you will forgive, then secretly, she will continue doing it behind your back.

She will even perfect the art of hiding her activities. Or she might just fire back at you and cut it off if you confront her.

There is a reason why people start looking outside - WHEN SOMETHING IS LACKING INSIDE, it could be anything but don't even ask her why.

Are you married to her? As you can see, she's about breaking the exclusivity. If you can deal, hang around and continue collecting your share till she officially calls it off.

If you can't deal, call it off yourself (my preferred option) maybe after chopping one or two extra rounds grin.

There is no need going sentimental about this one. It was clear from the onset. Ultimately, the decision is yours.

If there is one thing I have learnt about women, you have to be a ruthless sonofabitch with your emotions and interest. I keep it in check thoroughly and she must invest more(there are several types of investments) for every action I take towards her.

Women are extremely selfish and do you blame them? They naturally have an abundance mentality as they mature but we guys have to learn it. If you have noticed, we guys easily get fixated on that one gal we want as a trophy and there in lies the problem.

Brother, relax and don't confront her. Reduce your investment, turn exploitative and continue hitting that kpomo. Either she calls it off and runs or you subsequently call it off.(my best advice)

Save your emotions and gird your heart.

Goodluck.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 7:30am On Oct 27, 2017
brandon180:
magikalz..ah see u bro..hw abt dat e-book naa?

Hahaha.

With all these nuggets wey full here, you still dey find e-book ni cheesy grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2017
magikalz:

Hahaha.

With all these nuggets wey full here, you still dey find e-book ni cheesy grin
Lol..u kept many guys waiting sha..

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by temi4fash(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

1. You are the guy, you are in charge of directing the conversation.
2. "Wife to be" is different from "wife". No girl should have a full seat in your life unless you've wifed her. Keep her on her toes.

Woow...

The first part you mentioned she says that all the time... In her words, you are the driver of these ship wherever you direct it we will go.

The second part suggestions on how do that.. So many ideas coming to my head.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
temi4fash:

Woow...

The first part you mentioned she says that all the time... In her words, you are the driver of these ship wherever you direct it we will go.

The second part suggestions on how do that.. So many ideas coming to my head.
One word.......... SENDLESS.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dastudent(m): 1:25am On Oct 28, 2017
Hi guys,

Not been here in a bit. Hope you are awesome?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 28, 2017
dastudent:
Hi guys,

Not been here in a bit. Hope you are awesome?
where have you been brother
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dastudent(m): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2017
Japhet04:
where have you been brother
Here and there oo. Hustling as ever. Thanks. Hope all is working out well for you?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 28, 2017
dastudent:

Here and there oo. Hustling as ever. Thanks. Hope all is working out well for you?
yeah bro, still looking forward to your golden words of wisdom grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2017
Hurray!!! Come yet another October 30th... The drums would be rolling out and we all singing with sonorous voice and vices... grin

It's about to go down oshey skrrr. cheesy

Celebrating one of the finest mind that has impacted and still impacting into lives thus far.
One who chills under the knob of knowledge
Entangled within​ the tent of wisdom
Enslaved by the whimps of lines
Robed in sumptuous graduer
Wealth knows his ways and place
Totally lost in the wilderness of words. cheesy... ( Stole this from one of your fibulae articulae tongue)

Btw let's get past this Epistle... Guess whose birthday is tomorrow... Well, you find out for yourself grin

I can only pray this tales of yours never runs pale and stale but it would only pave ways and take you places.

Happy bornday in advance great man cool

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Rubbiish:

My guy don fall in love....hehehe
Na friends with benefits u carry for head like your wife...
exactly check up the meaning of fwb before u use it, as far as she no b ur gal t u shouldnt care!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:27am On Oct 30, 2017
Mkbryants:
Hurray!!! Come yet another October 30th... The drums would be rolling out and we all singing with sonorous voice and vices... grin

It's about to go down oshey skrrr. cheesy

Celebrating one of the finest mind that has impacted and still impacting into lives thus far.
One who chills under the knob of knowledge
Entangled within​ the tent of wisdom
Enslaved by the whimps of lines
Robed in sumptuous graduer
Wealth knows his ways and place
Totally lost in the wilderness of words. cheesy... ( Stole this from one of your fibulae articulae tongue)

Btw let's get past this Epistle... Guess whose birthday is tomorrow... Well, you find out for yourself grin

I can only pray this tales of yours never runs pale and stale but it would only pave ways and take you places.

Happy bornday in advance great man cool

cheesy

Now that is what you get when you sip too much of fine words'-wine! You stagger with the swagger of a drunken master and spill rhymes, sexy lines on the blind.
cheesy cool

Thanks , yes, in sleek lines must i be robed this day! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hussmanov: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
This was d girl I once told l loved buh then she never game me that attention buh after going through ur drills ,l tried it and it was effective..Now we fixing a date .
I told her she must call me a day before that ....
Check those images
Did l try ?
Corrections and suggestions are highly welcome

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2017
Hussmanov:
This was d girl I once told l loved buh then she never game me that attention buh after going through ur drills ,l tried it and it was effective..Now we fixing a date .
I told her she must call me a day before that ....
Check those images
Did l try ?
Corrections and suggestions are highly welcome

You are trying too much....too many words at a single go
And you seem not to have a plan.

Every line, fun jab aims to achieve an ultimate goal. Reading that chat was very boring but keep honing your skills ,i know u can be very good @ it.

Who is she? How did you get her number?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by EmperorLee(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2017
HARDDON:

Every line, fun jab aims to achieve an ultimate goal. Reading that chat was very boring but keep honing your skills ,i know u can be very good @ it.

Too many words nna, haba.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hussmanov: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2017
HARDDON:

I got her no from a friend she is a 300L gal ....Buh l am a 400L guy......The same department..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2017
Hussmanov:

I got her no from a friend she is a 300L gal ....Buh l am a 400L guy......The same department..
Why didn't u approach her to get her number directly from her?
Since she isn't far away, why did u decide to collect her no from her friend?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hussmanov: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Rubbiish:

Why didn't u approach her to get her number directly from her?
Since she isn't far away, why did u decide to collect her no from her friend?
I didn't know her personally until l got her number
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hussmanov:

I didn't know her personally until l got her number
U don't have to know her personally to get her no
Don't u guys path cross eachother?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hussmanov: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Rubbiish:

U don't have to know her personally to get her no
Don't u guys path cross eachother?
Not at all
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hussmanov:

Not at all
Why i am asking is most girls have a way of looking guys that go through their friends to collect their digit. If she were to be in another state, it would have been a different case.
Have u guys met before?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hussmanov: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
Rubbiish:

Why i am asking is most girls have a way of looking guys that go through their friends to collect their digit. If she were to be in another state, it would have been a different case.
Have u guys met before?
No buh d probability of meeting her is now high
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hussmanov:

No buh d probability of meeting her is now high
Have she seen your pics & is she aware u guys are in the same dept?
When i said if u guys have met before, i meant the hi hi kind of greetings. Meaning u both haven't cross eachother for once? Since u have an eye on her, why didn't u present yourself in locations where u could have familiarize yourself with her? Being in the same dept & using ghost mode to approach her via whatsapp, when u guys aren't that far apart bespeaks cowardice to me...Now she doesn't know whom she is chatting with, when u guys are actually close...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hussmanov: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yeah ,well said our paths don't just cross ...The bookish me spend almost all my time in d Lib.that is why ..I wanted to change ,l want o be brave enough to approach any sapiens of d OPP.sx .. That's why l 'm here ..I once saw her once buh could do nothing then ..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hussmanov:
Yeah ,well said our paths don't just cross ...The bookish me spend almost all my time in d Lib.that is why ..I wanted to change ,l want o be brave enough to approach any sapiens of d OPP.sx .. That's why l 'm here ..I once saw her once buh could do nothing then ..
Okay i understand now...
You need to start doing more of the physical to build that confidence?
Have u revealed your identity to her & called her?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Hussmanov: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2017
Rubbiish:

Okay i understand now...
You need to start doing more of the physical to build that confidence?
Have u revealed your identity to her & called her?
Yeah l did
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2017
Hussmanov:

Oh, you have a perfect situation on hand gee!

If only you know your onion, you can wow her world beyond her imagination! coupled with the fact that you are a senior colleague( if you got book brains)? Perfect cognac!

If i were you, id never reveal who i am nor meet her in a hurry until she begs to see me. Rather, i would use departmental facts at my disposal to swirl her curious mind, Finger her sexuality and maim her sexy side

I cud even find out their lecture times, go sit by her side one day, n form learning, she would have no clue who i was. Then in the evening, i wud use the gathered facts to hunt her hearts!.. cheesy

If only u know the advantage u got

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DAMAYYOR(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
harddon, something weird happened, don't know whether the fault is from me tho, there's this particular girl I've known for more than 5 months, after applying all the drills i felt I've broken through her defenses cuz she's really into me, she called that she wanted to see me badly, i obliged, i took her to my place after being together for more than 30 mins, i made a move to seduce her, i started by caressing her arms then i made to kiss her by the neck naso she lock up, i tried 2 more times before i gave up, didn't wanna look weak by begging for sex, after she left and i saw her off with both of us acting like nothing happened. Now my question is did i make a wrong move by trying to seduce her? (note this is not our first time of being alone together)
PS: i resisted the urge to ask her out all through despite all her green lights like u advised

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.