Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096550 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mobsync(m): 12:56am On Nov 03, 2017
trustyshoess:
The amount of time spent doing all this couldn't have been spent on something better? I mean even if you're jobless, take a walk, clean your fridge, or just sleep. This is ridiculous

So you expect people to walk around aimlessly and clean a fridge for one year and ten months? Cos last time I checked, that's how long this thread has been around.

And coupled with that, it's got 347203 views and is 163 pages long. Common sense has it that it was able to survive that long because it's providing information people need.

That said, no one needs your negativity here woman. If you have nothing positive to contribute, keep quiet and stay neutral. Trolls like you belong to the trashcan. And as we all know, trash should be left for LAWMA.

10 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rubbiish(m): 7:11am On Nov 03, 2017
Mobsync:

There is everything wrong in asking a girl out. Nigerian ladies have this bizarre sense of entitlement.

They believe it is their right and your responsibility to provide them with airtime, money and whatever else they need.

And all you get back from them is sex. Sex is even reserved for the lucky ones cos they prefer making maga out of guys who show interest in them, even if they themselves are interested in the guy.

Let me share this story with you. It's about two ladies I met earlier this year. Both are my old schoolmates (sec school juniors).

Both added me on Facebook, chatted me up, added me on Whatsapp and gave me all sort of green lights.

But the day I asked them out turned out to be the worse thing I've done since I started following Hushpuppi on Instagram.

They started giving me attitude. One even changed her stance and said she was still thinking about my proposal. Mind you, this was after she had earlier accepted.

The second one once asked me for airtime. I didn't want to send it but she WhatsApped me the next morning asking "Where is my card?" As in, where is her card. Her papa keep money for my hand? I later sent the airtime (200 naira mtn) but started losing interest in her then.

I later dumped both ladies cos I could no longer tolerate their behavior. Even when they apologized, I never returned.

Again, mind you, I was never desperate with asking them out. I didn't even ask them out directly (i.e asking if they could be my gf). I asked them out once and they accepted that same once. Yet, all that crap still happened.

I haven't come across this thread as at then. But I was a boss man and never have them my balls although I sometimes lowered my boss man standards for them.

Who do u blame for the bold?
Man have always been a slave to sex, it is natural
Go to a thread in sexuality section called ashewo beer palour
With the high rate of patronage brothel gets from men, you should know sex is a weak point for major men. So ladies thinking men want sex, i dont think they are wrong, because that is what most men want. Go to our universities & see how old lecturers are f00ling themselves because of sex. How many female lecturers have u seen harrassing students for sex?

Saying u won't ask a girl out is like saying u won't propose, it is childish & for players, & so it shouldn't be a norm u must follow. I pressume u are still young, when u wanna settle down, u come across a girl u like & u wanna wife her. How do u define such relationship if u don't ask her out? You think u have the right to query a girl if she cheats on u & u haven't asked her out? It will just seem as if u guys are running a relationship based on FWB. You ask a girl out to define relationship, just the way people propose. But if u are a kid & still honning your skills on women, u don't need it. Mind u this thread is for weakling & kids, so u don't grow up & start acting everything u read here. It is just to boost their confidence & change their fearful view of women. Some of the approach recommended here should be temporary & should be discarded as soon as u become firm & decisive.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obere4u: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2017
Whether u ask a girl out or not.
The end of the be say
Never give her the opportunity to take charge.
Have your balls intact.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mobsync(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2017
Rubbiish:

Who do u blame for the bold?
Man have always been a slave to sex, it is natural
Go to a thread in sexuality section called ashewo beer palour
With the high rate of patronage brothel gets from men, you should know sex is a weak point for major men. So ladies thinking men want sex, i dont think they are wrong, because that is what most men want. Go to our universities & see how old lecturers are f00ling themselves because of sex. How many female lecturers have u seen harrassing students for sex?

Saying u won't ask a girl out is like saying u won't propose, it is childish & for players, & so it shouldn't be a norm u must follow. I pressume u are still young, when u wanna settle down, u come across a girl u like & u wanna wife her. How do u define such relationship if u don't ask her out? You think u have the right to query a girl if she cheats on u & u haven't asked her out? It will just seem as if u guys are running a relationship based on FWB. You ask a girl out to define relationship, just the way people propose. But if u are a kid & still honning your skills on women, u don't need it. Mind u this thread is for weakling & kids, so u don't grow up & start acting everything u read here. It is just to boost their confidence & change their fearful view of women. Some of the approach recommended here should be temporary & should be discarded as soon as u become firm & decisive.

I've been following the asewo thread for almost three years -- followed it from the old thread to the new one. I saw it evolve from just sharing contacts and sexacapades to more sensible discussions (even though numbers and sexacapades are still shared), HIV awareness and the likes. In fact, at this moment, they're debating over whether pussy is gold.

That said, regarding the first bolded: it isn't that you won't ask the lady out. You'll ask her out but not directly or immediately. You see, regarding those two ladies I talked about earlier, I left one part out. The first one that told me she was thinking about my proposal (after accepting), told me something when I reminded her that she had earlier accepted. She said "Hope you know you are not the only one asking?"

That line is true with most ladies. In today's society, even the ugly ones get hit on several times a day. Now imagine how many times the semi-beautiful ones get hit on. Not to talk of the beautiful ones. In fact, there are some categories of ladies that these drills won't work on, no matter how you do it. One of this category of ladies are the slay queens. I mean, the real and hardened slay queens, not the 500 naira tight wearing broke girls claiming slay queens these days.

Most ladies are used to hearing the same thing. "Tell me about yourself," "have you eaten," "I love you," "I see my children in you," "Can you be my gf," "Can I get your number," Let me introduce myself to you" and so on that they have gotten tired. And since they know the guy would almost always toast them, they immediately build their defences. The whole agenda is how to break this defence by being different.

In fact, I have a strategy that I use to chat ladies up on Facebook and get their numbers in ten minutes or less (if they're quick in replying) and it works 85% of the time. The 15% it doesn't work on are not slay queens. They are not even usually as pretty as the other ones that give me their number, yet, it doesn't just work. Funny enough, three still initiate chats with me on Facebook. Yet, they refused to give me their number. I too have a policy of not asking more than twice. I have asked two for their numbers once and one for her number twice.

I don't follow that useless strategy that most guys use. They say "hi," she replies, then they ask whether she has eaten. Thereafter, they tell her to tell them about herself. Ladies black out from these kind of chats and I would too if I were a lady. I used to follow the same strategy too and it rarely worked. The few that gave me their numbers started asking for recharge card after few days.

The major idea of this thread is "how not to give a lady the upper hand (your balls) in a relationship." You as the man should call the shots and not the lady. The moment she starts calling the shots, you'll run into problems. I allowed those two ladies call the shot for sometime and I ultimately regretted. I just did not allow them punch me into the maga zone. The one that told me she was still thinking about my proposal was even telling me to take her to "Dominos."

Another night, I called her and she started talking to me rudely. I hurriedly cut the call and didn't call or chat with her for some days. She later chatted me up and apologized. The first thing she asks me whenever I call is why I haven't been calling -- irrespective of when the last time I called her. I always ask her why she herself doesn't call and she says she doesn't have airtime. I tell her I don't have airtime either and our discussion proceeds from there.

At that point, most guys would have apologized and promise to call regularly or even everyday. I didn't. Had I done that, I would have given her the upper hand in the relationship.

The bottom line is: a man will definitely ask a lady out. But don't make it too conspicuous else she might start misbehaving. Don't make her think you need her more than she needs you. Don't make her think you're after the sex either.

Again, you should know that there are some alpha females out there. One of my female friends and ex-crush posted something on her WhatsApp status the other day. She wrote "Whenever a guy tells me I'm beautiful, I tell him that is an insult to my intelligence." Before that,
she written the name of her friend who taught her to always use that line to throw guys off balance. And truly, most guys would be thrown off balance, since they will never expect such from a lady.

That said, regarding the second bolded, Harddon (the OP) already stated that in the first page. To quote him, he said:

Sequel to wack threads such as this https://www.nairaland.com/2564661/15-sure-ways-live-happily and many others, I have decided to take the pain of Schooling the weak minded, friendzoned, balless, gameless, Wussbags out there, some of the ropes u must adorn in d WEB world of women. because itz a web, So many have been blindfolded by its threads, so many entangled, so many suffocating begging for but a single sip of breath, [b]so many deballed, deballed [/b]n death is inevitable ( of what use is man without some balls?)

This thread was created for weaklings in mind. But at the same time, those who want to improve on their game or change/adjust their strategies will find it useful.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by temi4fash(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2017
Mobsync:

I've been following the asewo thread for almost three years -- followed it from the old thread to the new one. I saw it evolve from just sharing contacts and sexacapades to more sensible discussions (even though numbers and sexacapades are still shared), HIV awareness and the likes. In fact, at this moment, they're debating over whether pussy is gold.

That said, regarding the first bolded: it isn't that you won't ask the lady out. You'll ask her out but not directly or immediately. You see, regarding those two ladies I talked about earlier, I left one part out. The first one that told me she was thinking about my proposal (after accepting), told me something when I reminded her that she had earlier accepted. She said "Hope you know you are not the only one asking?"

That line is true with most ladies. In today's society, even the ugly ones get hit on several times a day. Now imagine how many times the semi-beautiful ones get hit on. Not to talk of the beautiful ones. In fact, there are some categories of ladies that these drills won't work on, no matter how you do it. One of this category of ladies are the slay queens. I mean, the real and hardened slay queens, not the 500 naira tight wearing broke girls claiming slay queens these days.

Most ladies are used to hearing the same thing. "Tell me about yourself," "have you eaten," "I love you," "I see my children in you," "Can you be my gf," "Can I get your number," Let me introduce myself to you" and so on that they have gotten tired. The whole agenda is how to be different.

In fact, I have a strategy that I use to chat ladies up on Facebook and get their numbers in ten minutes or less (if they're quick in replying) and it works 85% of the time. I don't follow the useless strategy that most guys use. They say "hi," she replies, then they ask whether she has eaten. Thereafter, they tell her to tell them about herself. Ladies black out from these kind of chats and I would too if I were a lady.

The major idea of this thread is "how not to give a lady the upper hand (your balls) in a relationship." You as the man should call the shots and not the lady. The moment she starts calling the shots, you'll run into problems. I allowed those two ladies call the shot for sometime and I ultimately regretted. I just did not allow them punch me into the maga zone. The one that told me she was still thinking about my proposal was even telling me to take her to "Dominos."

Another night, I called her and she started talking to me rudely. I hurriedly cut the call and didn't call or chat with her for some days. She later chatted me up and apologized. The first thing she asks me whenever I call is why I haven't been calling -- irrespective of when the last time I called her. I always ask her why she herself doesn't call and she says she doesn't have airtime. I tell her I also didn't have airtime and our discussion proceeds from there.

At that point, most guys would have apologized and promise to call regularly or even everyday. I didn't. Had I done that, I would have given her the upper hand in the relationship.

The bottom line is: a man will definitely ask a lady out. But don't make it too conspicuous else she might start misbehaving.

That said, regarding the second bolded, Harddon (the OP) already stated that in the first page. To quote him, he said:

This thread was created for weaklings in mind. But at the same time, those who want to improve on their game or change/adjust their strategies will find it useful.

You made very much sense.....

Thumbs up bro...

Let hear about the FB format...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Emasel(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mobsync:

There is everything wrong in asking a girl out. Nigerian ladies have this bizarre sense of entitlement.

They believe it is their right and your responsibility to provide them with airtime, money and whatever else they need.

And all you get back from them is sex. Sex is even reserved for the lucky ones cos they prefer making maga out of guys who show interest in them, even if they themselves are interested in the guy.

Let me share this story with you. It's about two ladies I met earlier this year. Both are my old schoolmates (sec school juniors).

Both added me on Facebook, chatted me up, added me on Whatsapp and gave me all sort of green lights.

But the day I asked them out turned out to be the worse thing I've done since I started following Hushpuppi on Instagram.

They started giving me attitude. One even changed her stance and said she was still thinking about my proposal. Mind you, this was after she had earlier accepted.

The second one once asked me for airtime. I didn't want to send it but she WhatsApped me the next morning asking "Where is my card?" As in, where is [b]her card.[/b] Her papa keep money for my hand? I later sent the airtime (200 naira mtn) but started losing interest in her then.

I later dumped both ladies cos I could no longer tolerate their behavior. Even when they apologized, I never returned.

Again, mind you, I was never desperate with asking them out. I didn't even ask them out directly (i.e asking if they could be my gf). I asked them out once and they accepted that same once. Yet, all that crap still happened.

I haven't come across this thread as at then. But I was a boss man and never have them my balls although I sometimes lowered my boss man standards for them.

Apparently, you're still rolling with kids. Take it or leave it at some point in your life you're gonna ask a woman out, or how are you gonna get married

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
acethean:
Guys pIs I need help...Am an introvert.. I like my alone time and kinda socially awkward.. Am in final year in the University and the pressure to get a girlfriend is increasing from all angles... I was not really a fan of this relationship and dating stuffs in general (it kinda scares me). So after much pressure from friends I decided to try my luck. Guys I must confess it has been an unlucky streak for me so far..
I discovered that when am chatting with them on whatsapp or on the phone, they seem to get bored and give me monotonous responses or may not even reply which is really frustrating.. It even got to an extent that I decided to even stop talking with most of them and to go back to my introvert lifestyle
But that has been hard also is like my life has changed. The stuffs that interested me are now boring and I feel a big endless black hole in my life dat can't get filled with any of my previous hobbies....
To cut the long story short.. There is this one girl, that puzzles me alot , when I just started this dating game I was told to talk to many girls as possible, and get their number which was to help boost my confidence.. So I talked to her and collected her number...But I didn't have any intentions of toasting her I just wanted to be friends with her, cuz she was kinda of weird. More so when I discovered she has a bf . But the funny and annoying thing is dat when we start chatting and the conversation is getting really interesting and funny, which is rare by the way, she just stops chatting.. As in will not message in months, till I message her.. This is just one of my many dating episodes..

Bro am I boring? What do I do to improve my dating game....
Hey bro,

It's not totally your fault. Most girls are boring.

Honestly, while chatting with some girls, i do wonder if they have anything upstairs because they bring nothing to the table.

Girls like this, i end up making them laugh by taking fun jabs at them all through the chat... no meaningful discussion... Which is quite boring for me cuz i love deep conversations.

However, it's your fault cuz you are the guy and your job is to guide the conversation.

When i was starting out, i used google to get lots of questions. Go there and get some.

When you start getting better, you'll discover it's quite easy to come up with questions of your own.

If you've asked the right questions and the chat is stall, tell her Goodbye and text another girl.

Never, never, never force a chat. It'll be boring and she'll see you as a boring guy even if she's the boring one.

Forget about the girl that is acting up. Delete her number and go get other girls.

You shouldn't deal with a girl who can go for weeks without texting you, such girls can mess up your mind if you "catch feelings" for them.

At this stage, your focus should be on having a smooth conversation NOT dating any girl.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Rubbiish:

I will have to disagree with harddon at the bold
There is absolutely nothing wrong in asking a girl out. Just that u shouldn't be desperate about it & u should be ready to accept whatever outcome.

Your thots thru this train have been most in-tune with the touch of dating in this IT generation n hence on.

Nonetheless, at this input i make bold to clearify as i have done to others who were very objective like you in time past.

Do you know what tautology is? For the avoidance of doubt Here;

tautology:
the saying of the same thing twice over in different words, generally considered to be a fault of style (e.g. they arrived one after the other in succession ).

Like i always say, most of what you have me say here are from personal experience. And the best ladies to learn from, are YOUR EX you parted ways with on mutual terms who is articulate and expresses herself with no restrain . The second group are older single ladies.
Yours truly have loads of those.

That said, I wouldnt say what I have not proved to be true over and over.

Asking a lady out is an act of TAUTOLOGY that leaves you at a disadvantaged spot. And if you have read me right all along, Yours truly hates losing touch with his God given control knob( refer to the emphasized in your post).

Here are some questions to ruminate about for all of you who stil feel asking a lady out is the way forward :

1. Why ask her out when she already knows what's what?
Immediately you say hello to a lady, only one thing pops up on her thinking process: HE WANTS TO ASK ME OUT/DATE ME/Bleep ME etc.

Which is better? Keeping her guessing or just coming out like a peacock on heat(predictable), taking out the attractive curiosity fun, and telling her upfront what she already knows?

2. Do you know why/how they go changing dresses for the first date before they finally pick one?

3. Do you know how many guys ask them out on da constant? And how they see this as one of the most boring moves by men?

4. What line exactly do you want to use to ask her out that she hasn't heard a thousand times b4? Do you know how UnOriginal that is and how they hate Fake guys?

5. Which is easier and more fun?
Go forcing out the love/dating off her by asking her out OR letting things flow naturally and more engaging?

6. Which is better? Be like every other average Jones out there or Stand out from the crowd and do You? Be different?

Ignoring all the aforementioned, in the final analyses, we all must chart our courses individually through this manual-less life and discover things for ourselves.
But i stand gallantly Still on my well informed/experienced tentacles and without bating an eyelid, with no recourse to equivocation nor any iota of doubt, declare that asking a lady out is an act of self destruct.

Ball's Principle 4:

Only fools live to experience all the crudeness of life in different forms before they learn. Smart People read/learn from the life of others and minimize life/heart aches.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
HARDDON:

Ball's Principle 4:

Only fools live to experience all the crudeness of life in different forms before they learn. Smart People read/learn from the life of others and minimize life/heart aches.
Wisdom HardDOM at its his peak! Interestingly, this applies to every aspect of life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 15:

DEALING WITH REJECTION

DRILL NUGGET 16:

NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE

THE DIFFERENT PYSCHOLOGICAL MAKE UP OF MEN N LADIES( ladies experience faster n blow older men, boys grow slower n look to younger ladies)
DRILL NUGGET 17:

BLEND D BLISS..... CLOWN NOT

DRILL NUGGET 18:

BE EXPERIENCED/BALANCED

DRILL NUGGET 18B:

Women Words & Their Meanings

DRILL NUGGET 19:

A. P0RN : The Positives

B. M PROPOSAL

DRILL NUGGET 20

GURL TYPES/GRADES

DRILL NUGGET 21

HANDLING LUV & BALLS

DRILL NUGGET 22

MARRIAGE LIGHT

DRILL NUGGET 23

LEARN LINES, RHYMES, PEOTRY, AT LEAST ONE MUSICAL INSTRUMENT, IF YOU CAN, SING!

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Roll we must now:

DRILL NUGGET 21

HANDLING LUV & BALLS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2017
HARDDON:
Roll we must now:

DRILL NUGGET 21

HANDLING LUV & BALLS

It's a beautiful thing to fall in love and get reciprocated in same measure or more.
It really, as the Bible says, covers a multitude of sin. It helps you forgive easily. You just want the happiness of the other and hence, avoid anything that would mar that.

You just spend and ready to be spent. You give not just your heart but your whole life and feel incomplete without the other.

In the dating terrain, as against what basic biology dictates, we got the head and the heart. Two forces that are always at a tangent with each other.

Heart: love is totally blind. So just love and don't look back.
Head: ignore that stupid heart. let's be wise. Love isnt blind. Lets be selfish. Get as much s3x/dough as we can possibly gain while this lasts

But the thing with luv is that it weakens the hearts n feets of even the mighty.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by RRWraith(m): 12:45am On Nov 05, 2017
Goodday guys, Nice flows y'all got there.
Guys we know how pretencious girls can be, especially the ones you got to meet in church, they tend to hide their sexuality and only those who knows their onions can bring them outta their shell of pretence.
Only those who get them to explore their sexuality has an ultimate place in their hearts or 'head' rather
There's this girl i have been involved with, she hot and all, i have honed my skills with her but one thing seems to keep me at bay, the fact that we haven't gone intimate, intimacy in terms of going 'physical' before we actually go 'physical'(if u know what i mean).
I am someone who likes to connect beyond just being friends, i like to hear u talk to me about things and all, i like to hear the things u do, the things u enjoy, the things u like about sex, i like people that dont pretend and say things without fear, in simple terms i like getting to know them deeply
I have had girls who talk to me just the way i like it, who tell me about other guys, who even talk dirty but this one just tends to be different....it seems there needs to be some things to be done to get them closer.

How do you get physical or go intimate with such girls?
how do you get them to talk to you freely and be open with you?
how do u get them to trust u?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dview001(m): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
RRWraith:
Goodday guys, Nice flows y'all got there.
Guys we know how pretencious girls can be, especially the ones you got to meet in church, they tend to hide their sexuality and only those who knows their onions can bring them outta their shell of pretence.
Only those who get them to explore their sexuality has an ultimate place in their hearts or 'head' rather
There's this girl i have been involved with, she hot and all, i have honed my skills with her but one thing seems to keep me at bay, the fact that we haven't gone intimate, intimacy in terms of going 'physical' before we actually go 'physical'(if u know what i mean).
I am someone who likes to connect beyond just being friends, i like to hear u talk to me about things and all, i like to hear the things u do, the things u enjoy, the things u like about sex, i like people that dont pretend and say things without fear, in simple terms i like getting to know them deeply
I have had girls who talk to me just the way i like it, who tell me about other guys, who even talk dirty but this one just tends to be different....it seems there needs to be some things to be done to get them closer.

How do you get physical or go intimate with such girls?
how do you get them to talk to you freely and be open with you?
how do u get them to trust u?
Bro! if u see a girl as a good girl she'll act as a good girl around u... if u see her as a bad girl (i don't mean prostitute o.. I mean naughty)she'll act as a bad girl towards you..... the same girl forming decency around u is all naughty with another guy... So the ball is in your court bring out the naughtiness in her through teasing... you can start teasing her like this "comot joor!... you that suppose to be twerking for me at least twice in a week, you're boring joor" "abi u don't know that I like good bad girls?! "

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KiZiie(m): 2:21am On Nov 06, 2017
Mobsync:

Most ladies are used to hearing the same thing. "Tell me about yourself," "have you eaten," "I love you," "I see my children in you," "Can you be my gf," "Can I get your number," Let me introduce myself to you" and so on that they have gotten tired. And since they know the guy would almost always toast them, they immediately build their defences. The whole agenda is how to break this defence by being different.

In fact, I have a strategy that I use to chat ladies up on Facebook and get their numbers in ten minutes or less (if they're quick in replying) and it works 85% of the time. The 15% it doesn't work on are not slay queens. They are not even usually as pretty as the other ones that give me their number, yet, it doesn't just work. Funny enough, three still initiate chats with me on Facebook. Yet, they refused to give me their number. I too have a policy of not asking more than twice. I have asked two for their numbers once and one for her number twice.

I don't follow that useless strategy that most guys use. They say "hi," she replies, then they ask whether she has eaten. Thereafter, they tell her to tell them about herself. Ladies black out from these kind of chats and I would too if I were a lady. I used to follow the same strategy too and it rarely worked. The few that gave me their numbers started asking for recharge card after few days.

Another night, I called her and she started talking to me rudely. I hurriedly cut the call and didn't call or chat with her for some days. She later chatted me up and apologized. The first thing she asks me whenever I call is why I haven't been calling -- irrespective of when the last time I called her. I always ask her why she herself doesn't call and she says she doesn't have airtime. I tell her I don't have airtime either and our discussion proceeds from there.

The bottom line is: a man will definitely ask a lady out. But don't make it too conspicuous else she might start misbehaving. Don't make her think you need her more than she needs you. Don't make her think you're after the sex either.

Again, you should know that there are some alpha females out there. One of my female friends and ex-crush posted something on her WhatsApp status the other day. She wrote "Whenever a guy tells me I'm beautiful, I tell him that is an insult to my intelligence." Before that,
she written the name of her friend who taught her to always use that line to throw guys off balance. And truly, most guys would be thrown off balance, since they will never expect such from a lady.

I love the hard to get slay Queens they actually challenge my game and make it easier for me to toast the semi beautiful one a whole lot faster... some are jus wicked tho... they know your waaaay different but want you to suffer lool girls sha...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KiZiie(m): 2:31am On Nov 06, 2017
Emasel:

Apparently, you're still rolling with kids. Take it or leave it at some point in your life you're gonna ask a woman out, or how are you gonna get married

I put it to you that you don't know the purpose of the thread... and as they say when the purpose of a phenomenon is unknown, abuse is inevitable
we're here to help boost our collective game...eventually you'll find some alpha female and ask her out as an alpha male the trick is not to let her out-alpha you.You're are suppose to be the one who stands out from all her male friend such that she looks up to you when you're dating but now focus on creating attraction which turns into respect which turns into love...still if you wanto remain a player... when you experience player's paradox like I have your perspective will change..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KiZiie(m): 2:36am On Nov 06, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Hey bro,

It's not totally your fault. Most girls are boring.

Honestly, while chatting with some girls, i do wonder if they have anything upstairs because they bring nothing to the table.

Girls like this, i end up making them laugh by taking fun jabs at them all through the chat... no meaningful discussion... Which is quite boring for me cuz i love deep conversations.

However, it's your fault cuz you are the guy and your job is to guide the conversation.

When i was starting out, i used google to get lots of questions. Go there and get some.

When you start getting better, you'll discover it's quite easy to come up with questions of your own.

If you've asked the right questions and the chat is stall, tell her Goodbye and text another girl.

Never, never, never force a chat. It'll be boring and she'll see you as a boring guy even if she's the boring one.

Forget about the girl that is acting up. Delete her number and go get other girls.

You shouldn't deal with a girl who can go for weeks without texting you, such girls can mess up your mind if you "catch feelings" for them.

At this stage, your focus should be on having a smooth conversation NOT dating any girl.

oh deep conversations.... the one diamond in the rough for me....
I find that I only seem to have this type of mature conversation when I actually like you( the girl) or we've clicked on a different level or she intellectual capable... if not..hehe Nigerian girls can jus fall your hand.. they see deep as boring.. it jus makes me ears cry.. lool
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KiZiie(m): 2:45am On Nov 06, 2017
HARDDON:

Your thots thru this train have been most in-tune with the touch of dating in this IT generation n hence on.

Nonetheless, at this input i make bold to clearify as i have done to others who were very objective like you in time past.

Do you know what tautology is? For the avoidance of doubt Here;

tautology:
the saying of the same thing twice over in different words, generally considered to be a fault of style (e.g. they arrived one after the other in succession ).

Like i always say, most of what you have me say here are from personal experience. And the best ladies to learn from, are YOUR EX you parted ways with on mutual terms who is articulate and expresses herself with no restrain . The second group are older single ladies.
Yours truly have loads of those.

That said, I wouldnt say what I have not proved to be true over and over.

Asking a lady out is an act of TAUTOLOGY that leaves you at a disadvantaged spot. And if you have read me right all along, Yours truly hates losing touch with his God given control knob( refer to the emphasized in your post).

Here are some questions to ruminate about for all of you who stil feel asking a lady out is the way forward :

1. Why ask her out when she already knows what's what?
Immediately you say hello to a lady, only one thing pops up on her thinking process: HE WANTS TO ASK ME OUT/DATE ME/Bleep ME etc.

Which is better? Keeping her guessing or just coming out like a peacock on heat(predictable), taking out the attractive curiosity fun, and telling her upfront what she already knows?

2. Do you know why/how they go changing dresses for the first date before they finally pick one?

3. Do you know how many guys ask them out on da constant? And how they see this as one of the most boring moves by men?

4. What line exactly do you want to use to ask her out that she hasn't heard a thousand times b4? Do you know how UnOriginal that is and how they hate Fake guys?

5. Which is easier and more fun?
Go forcing out the love/dating off her by asking her out OR letting things flow naturally and more engaging?

6. Which is better? Be like every other average Jones out there or Stand out from the crowd and do You? Be different?

Ignoring all the aforementioned, in the final analyses, we all must chart our courses individually through this manual-less life and discover things for ourselves.
But i stand gallantly Still on my well informed/experienced tentacles and without bating an eyelid, with no recourse to equivocation nor any iota of doubt, declare that asking a lady out is an act of self destruct.

Ball's Principle 4:

listen to drop the world by lil Wayne and Eminem... there's a verse I cannot type on nairaland due to itz obscene nature..... secondly... have your girls experience this complex where they start addressing you as boyfriend and introducing you to their friend as their boyfriend ? and you like " waaaait oo i haven't accepted your proposal yet o " in reality she's waited so long for you to ask her out she's trying to force it on you and act out her fantasises... that always get me cracking lool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mobsync(m): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2017
temi4fash:

You made very much sense.....

Thumbs up bro...

Let hear about the FB format...

Would have loved to. But it is not a one-way stuff. I will need to write a detailed article since my responses are usually dependent on the lady's response. And I do'n't think I want to type something that long.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by temi4fash(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2017
Mobsync:

Would have loved to. But it is not a one-way stuff. I will need to write a detailed article since my responses are usually dependent on the lady's response. And I do'n't think I want to type something that long.

Ok boss...

But starting lines and would not be bad...

Bits here and there
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KiZiie(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mobsync:

copy and paste is bae
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
HARDDON:

It's a beautiful thing to fall in love and get reciprocated in same measure or more.
It really, as the Bible says, covers a multitude of sin. It helps you forgive easily. You just want the happiness of the other and hence, avoid anything that would mar that.

You just spend and ready to be spent. You give not just your heart but your whole life and feel incomplete without the other.

In the dating terrain, as against what basic biology dictates, we got the head and the heart. Two forces that are always at a tangent with each other.

Heart: love is totally blind. So just love and don't look back.
Head: ignore that stupid heart. let's be wise. Love isnt blind. Lets be selfish. Get as much s3x/dough as we can possibly gain while this lasts

Herein lies the bane of life.

How do we balance the heat of the heart with the sweet nonesense it always chuns and maintain the royal status of our Balls?

How does one love without getting his balls deflated and lost eternally?

How do you say I luv you without sounding up like a love -dreched rat?

Just how? With this weakened mind, love induced drowsy eyes, jrod inflated shaft? How?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by foxe(m): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2017
HARDDON:

Herein lies the bane of life.

How do we balance the heat of the heart with the sweet nonesense it always chuns and maintain the royal status of our Balls?

How does one love without getting his balls deflated and lost eternally?

How do you say I luv you without sounding up like a love -dreched rat?

Just how? With this weakened mind, love induced drowsy eyes, jrod inflated shaft? How?
Oga boss! I want to join the WhatsApp group chat
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by plizavocalz(m): 7:47am On Nov 07, 2017
hello
just had this girlfriend...
we got hooked up on fb...she is my course mate but a level lower than I..tho we didnt talk to each other for buh we had this connection when we chatted and ever since she's been so sweet.... we moved from besties to lovers... am sure she doesn't need my money cos she sends me recharge card.she's pretty and guys have been asking her out...she tells me about them..my fear is that I don't want to loose her to any guy.. am fun,,,,and all that...we chat for long nd talk at lengths.....
currently am on vac buh will resume school this weekend... how do I step up my game with her....she posts swt things on my timeline.. I know its kinda risky.. buh I just left it that way.
she loves me....am sure buh how do I make sure I don't fade or some guy beats me to her......
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by TSOM(m): 9:13am On Nov 07, 2017
plizavocalz:
hello
just had this girlfriend...
we got hooked up on fb...she is my course mate but a level lower than I..tho we didnt talk to each other for buh we had this connection when we chatted and ever since she's been so sweet.... we moved from besties to lovers... am sure she doesn't need my money cos she sends me recharge card.she's pretty and guys have been asking her out...she tells me about them..my fear is that I don't want to loose her to any guy.. am fun,,,,and all that...we chat for long nd talk at lengths.....
First off, keep all seeming fears or insecurities you might have about the durability or sustainability of the connection between you too to yourself. Once she knows you're are obviously scared of losing her, she'd act up. Women never value men they have wrapped around their pinkie.

currently am on vac buh will resume school this weekend... how do I step up my game with her....she posts swt things on my timeline.. I know its kinda risky.. buh I just left it that way.
she loves me....am sure buh how do I make sure I don't fade or some guy beats me to her......

[b] Secondly, never respond to what a girl posts or tag you on your social media pages for four reasons:

1. Since what you both have isn't exactly defined with goals, other potential females who'd come your way would think you've been permanently hooked and reduces your chances with them.

2. There are folks (guys) who like to jar other guys who display lovey-dovey public display of romance in public so they'd hit on her when you folks continue exchanges on your timeline.

3. It'd leave everyone else second-guessing and humble other females into jettisoning the idea of play hard-to-get when they realize a pretty and curvy female is throwing herself at you. It's nearly the same effect on females when they realize your own sister is extremely pretty and curvy; even prettier than most of them. (This works , trust me.)

4. You wouldn't be made to look the fool if she's a pretentious cheat so you don't have folks in the know mocking you for celebrating and revelling in the "love" of a cheating girlfriend.

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by plizavocalz(m): 9:54am On Nov 07, 2017
TSOM:

First off, keep all seeming fears or insecurities you might have about the durability or sustainability of the connection between you too to yourself. Once she knows you're are obviously scared of losing her, she'd act up. Women never value men they have wrapped around their pinkie.

[b] Secondly, never respond to what a girl posts or tag you on your social media pages for three reasons:

1. Since what you both have isn't exactly defined with goals, other potential females who'd come your way would think you've been permanently hooked and reduces your chances with them.

2. There are folks (guys) who like to jar other guys who display lovey-dovey public display of romance in public so they'd hit on her when you folks continue exchanges on your timeline.

3. It'd leave everyone else second-guessing and humble other females into jettisoning the idea of play hard-to-get when they realize a pretty and curvy female is throwing herself at you. It's nearly the same effect on females when they realize your own sister is extremely pretty and curvy; even prettier than most of them. (This works , trust me.)

4. You wouldn't be made to look the fool if she's a pretentious cheat so you don't have folks in the know mocking you for celebrating and revelling in the "love" of a cheating girlfriend.

[/b]
Really do appreciate...
Bro......what do I do if an ex tryna get back with her?she had an issue with the ex back den n she kinda hates him until I asked her to let go of hate and just move on.... she did cos I asked her to..
now d said ex wants to get her back....
dd I make a right decision..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by TSOM(m): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2017
plizavocalz:

Really do appreciate...
Bro......what do I do if an ex tryna get back with her?she had an issue with the ex back den n she kinda hates him until I asked her to let go of hate and just move on.... she did cos I asked her to..
now d said ex wants to get her back....
dd I make a right decision..

[b] A woman would always do what she wills herself to do.

She asked for your opinion for several reasons which could be:

1. One she wants reassurance of your love and commitments.
2. You've slowed down the pace of the chase. You probably do not call her as incessantly as you used to at the onset of the 'mating dance'.
3. She wants you to be reminded of the fact that she's not a reject and the men she used to have in her life still want her. Inflating her value before you is what she's doing.

Don't take the bait of making yourself servile before her. NEVER BEG HER TO STAY. Let her know as calmly as possible that it's her choice to and whatever decision she takes is fine but everything ends if she ever double-dates or sleeps with other men. Be firm.

Never let her blackmail you with "You don't show attention and care like you used to anymore."

If she's beginning to get flirty with guys to make you jealous, keep an expressionless face. Never give away your emotions.

Never make yourself too available to her. You don't have to give timely responses to her WhatsApp or Messenger messages too. Deliberately delay the replies and if she asks, tell her you were replying to other messages. Subtle message: "DON'T GET TOO COMFORTABLE THINKING YOU'RE THE ONLY GIRL IN MY WORLD." smiley

Plan a meeting or date with her then call it off a day to it, telling her you'd be spending time with a friend and it's important . Never give away the gender of the 'friend' even when she asks prodding questions. Get her on her feet.

Stick and carrot approach. [/b]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Anfieldboss: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Guys I need your view on this.

I have a girlfriend whom I love so much and I'm not really the kinda guy that double dates nor play with girls. The issue is that for sometime now my relationship has grown cold not really my fault though, my girlfriend started acting up ever since we had sex.

Actually, it was supposed to be a no sex relationship but I just couldn't do a no-sex relationship with a non-virgin girl, I eventually seduced her and she gave in. But since then she seems distant from me. All of a sudden she now finds me boring. I have spoken to her about it, that I'm not after her just for sex but that I really want a future with her, but she seems to be distant from me.

Our communication has grown cold, when I call her she will just be quiet, even when I try to tease her, her response is mostly cold. I love this girl, in fact I am considering marrying her but with the present state of our relationship I am becoming frustrated. What do I do?

PS: She is my first, she actually disvirgined me.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ahijo1990(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Anfieldboss:
Guys I need your view on this.

I have a girlfriend whom I love so much and I'm not really the kinda guy that double dates nor play with girls. The issue is that for sometime now my relationship has grown cold not really my fault though, my girlfriend started acting up ever since we had sex.

Actually, it was supposed to be a no sex relationship but I just couldn't do a no-sex relationship with a non-virgin girl, I eventually seduced her and she gave in. But since then she seems distant from me. All of a sudden she now finds me boring. I have spoken to her about it, that I'm not after her just for sex but that I really want a future with her, but she seems to be distant from me.

Our communication has grown cold, when I call her she will just be quiet, even when I try to tease her, her response is mostly cold. I love this girl, in fact I am considering marrying her but with the present state of our relationship I am becoming frustrated. What do I do?

PS: She is my first, she actually disvirgined me.

Was the sex anything to wrote home about?

Maybe you performed poorly. wink
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Guys why are you so interested in girls.. You worship them like God's they poo farts sweats and even pass out dirty stinking blood every months we are more neater than them they are so insecure that they need make up and artificial hair to make them feel confident. Their greatest dream in life is marriage great men in history are known for their achievement, impact to the human race not for their wives or girlfriends who know Lincoln, Martin Luther King Muhammad Ali, Mandela wives or coming home azikwe or awolowo wives.. Don't be deceive that behind every successful man is a woman lie from pit of hell behind any successful man is GOD they need us more than we need them it is the way you chase them that makes their head swell cry grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.